Your 3 classes

lazydoggamer

If the Avatar was limited to 3 classes like everyone else, which 3 would you pick?

I'd have my Avatar start out in Mercenary since it's my favorite class and have my reclass options be Wyvern Rider cause they're my second favorite class and Barbarian for axefaire.

I'd start with Pegasus Knight and have the reclass options be Cavalier and Wyvern Rider. They're my three favorite lines. I just really like mounted classes. :P

Honestly though, I think there SHOULD have been a limit of three class lines for the Avatar, which you would choose. That alone would make them less broken.

Edited by Anacybele

Question: I'm assuming Tactician must be mandatory, and with this in mind you only get two classes, so do you get to choose what your gender-exclusive classes become for your child(ren)?

Considering the OP said they'd start as a Mercenary, I don't think Tactician is mandatory for this thread.

I'd start with Pegasus Knight and have the reclass options be Cavalier and Wyvern Rider. They're my three favorite lines. I just really like mounted classes. :P

Honestly though, I think there SHOULD have been a limit of three class lines for the Avatar, which you would choose. That alone would make them less broken.

Thisthisthisthisthis.

But I would choose Mercenary, Barbarian, and Cavalier.

If the Avatar was limited to 3 classes like everyone else

I'm pretty sure that the children have more classes to choose from than their parents. In fact, with the two DLC classes, even the parents have more than three classes to choose from.

Anyway, Dark Mage, Knight, Cavalier.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

If it did have to be limited, perhaps limit it based on your Assets and Flaws. Like...I wager Tactician would always be required, but have it so like, having a magic asset makes it more likely to get magic classes, or perhaps more speed gets you thief and myrmidon, or something. For me though, Knight and Cavalier. For Aegis and Pavise.

Edited by Dai

For ingame: Tactician, Merc, Peg/Barbarian. Gotta make sure Lunatic+ nogrind stays possible.

For postgame: Tactician, Archer, Peg/Barbarian. Gives Ignis for Morgan's procstack and several strong multipurpose support options, as well as DF if Avatar-F wants to lead.

Alternate postgame set: DM, Myrm, Mage. For VV strats.

For fun: Cav, Wyvern, DM. Lots of high Mov classes and several procs. Though Maybe Merc should go over one of those...

Tactician, Tactician, Tactician.

Canon classes only, Final Destination.

Et tu, Rey?

Me, though?

Tactician, because Grandmasters are such badasses (also, because canon).

Thief, because 1) I tend to steal people's stuff, 2) I'm pretty fast IRL but I have no stamina and take hits like a little girl, and 3) because I at least like to think that I fit the role of a Trickster.

Mage, because Miriel and Laurent convinced me that Mages are geeks. I'm a geek.

Edited by Wildshot