Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And with that, clipsey out. Insomnia sucks, everyone, don't do mafia while you're on it!

I should take this advice (in the game sense)

(also probably the IRL sense too)

I forgot I should probably look at eclipse again, anyway

I really don't like how Eclipse finally drops me to vote Beli, like, she had a bit scumread on Beli in the first place but she only drops it after finding she doesn't want to vote me, despite initially disliking Beli's vote a lot more, which I will again quote here:

Now, for reads. Beli's vote on me is beyond awful. I have extremely mixed feelings on the Randa/Neko slot

A lot of the other stuff (not related to her role, that was just more me being confused / dumb) still kinda applies. Don't like how she dropped Rapier after the scumslip nor had anything to really say about him aside from said scumslip, don't really like the whole rolespec / setupspec stuff in general in relation to the scumslip theory.

Anyways that's all the reads I'm likely to push out before d2 starts. I dunno who i'll vote just yet, probably one of Rapier / eclipse or just talk with Randa in my Role PM about stuff.

Did I ever mention I still don't like Beli at all? I forgot to mention Beli because there's almost nothing there to read. Two games at once or not, his content is still pretty horrible. One awful vote on eclipse, it was far well past RVS to warrant something like that, worse with the bad setup spec involved.

Only other content post is a few hours from deadline on the main wagons, no attempts at reading anyone else.

~ Day 2 ~

So Randa was with NekoRex chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and kicking some football outside the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good came up to him and kicked him in the gut.

Unfortunately, Konami's stream cut off before either of them could retaliate.

z3ko2ZA.png

Randa & NekoRex - INSOMNIA - Traveler - killed Night 1

Who knows what the Jakarta Funk Brothers could have been up to? At least they hadn't been true members of the town.

In other news:

- A set of footprints reveals that kirsche targeted eclipse last night.

- A giant rock blocks the path to Xinnidy! She may not be targeted by any action until town removes the rock by picking the Knight class.

It is now Day 2. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Town's classes for today are Archer and Fighter, enabling fire and wind-elemental abilities. Remember to vote on classes for the next two phases as well!

Alive: (12)

- BBM

- Belisarius

- Bluedoom

- Burakkuhoku (Polydeuces)

- eclipse

- kirsche

- MancerNecro

- Quote (Viata)

- Rapier

- Refa

- Shin

- Xinnidy

Not Alive: (2)

- Sara. (Elieson) - into the battlefield, Town Element Swapper, lynched Day 1

- NekoRex & Randa - INSOMNIA, Traveler, killed Night 1

Useful Links:

- There Should Be Some But Fuck You I'm Lazy Just Use My ISO

Alright, now I'm motivated.

I'm just gonna say this now, too: unless there's a second set of neighbours kicking around, I'm Mancer's neighbour. My vote being on him all phase was due to a point someone made about neighbours usually being scum/town nowadays, and three guesses as to which one I suspect Mancer is if that's not the case.

Gonna read through Marth's ISO now because I'm still kinda leery of him from what I actually bothered reading last phase.

Really irritated because somehow I'm disabled until D3. Also Prims clarified a derp I made about my active role. Apparently, it can only be used if the class requirements are met even if it is not explicitly stated in my role PM.

I sort of guessed you were my neighbour already Poly. That vote park by you and your soft crumbing sort of hinted it.

I'm going on to say that I really don't like Bluedoom right now and that hammer by him onto Elieson when I said that I trust that Elieson's role was town. That and I disliked his play from last game.

##Vote: Bluedoom

##Select: Knight since i don't know, we might want to make Xinnidy targetable again?

Not finding BBM particularly scummy but I might want to reread him again to be sure. He's the one that was pushing the Elieson case the hardest.

HAH! I didn't expect them to flip third party over mafia but I WAS RIGHT! Also hmm, the other news section makes it look like a tracker report and a commuter announce or something?

Now then, ##Vote: Rapier

Opening from where I last stopped. Gonna read Rapier again to see if there are any inconsistencies that I missed.

Also ##Select: Fire Yes I want this again and I'm trying to crumb what I'm doing here. I'd also go for Earth but Idk if any of you want to remove Xinny's commute or whatever.

Read the last part of that sentence. That I disliked your play from last day (I derped and said game instead oops).

I found it really opportunistic that you popped in right at the end of the phase to hammer Elieson. I believe I remember seeing you reading the thread about an hour or so before phase end but you decided to post only right at the end to hammer Elieson. You could have explained your case or discussed a little with town in that hour but you did not.

I'm confused. Was Randa mafia? ITP? A different town faction? Prims, please help me understand. The last function of reason is to recognize that there are an infinity of things which surpass it.

Anyways, time for me to claim why I wanted Fighter so badly. My full role is Town Dark Census Taker/Fire Vengeful + Bulletproof. Despite being bulletproof, I can still pick a target for vengeful (it works if I get killed or lynched; I targeted Randa/Neko yesterday lol) so I'm inclined to believe there's a Mafia Strongman of sorts? Anyways, my reads are all fucked up (I'm not sure if Rapier is scum because I still think his case on Elieson was townie despite the eventual flip) so I'll have to do some serious rereading and ISO's on that front. Regardless, I really wanted fire so I could KILL ALL THE SCUM WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS so let's do that. Voting Knight too because obvious.

##Select: Knight

##Vote: Refa

Okay so I reread Marth's ISO (thank god it wasn't overly long) and I'm not liking most of his content.

-First post is whatever.

-Second post is still kinda whatever.

-Third post is half-assed Mancer defense, if you can even really call it that.

-Fourth post, which had his Kirsche voteswitch, is not very sensible. Like, I get that you disagree with Kirsche's suspicion, but what about it was so bad that caused you to vote for him? The later justification doesn't really strike me as convincing wrt Kirsche being scummy enough for a vote.

-Next few posts are filler-y, which sucks.

-#154 is probably the one semi-good post to that point. His defense about being lazy is a mixed bag imo; I mean, yeah, he commented on the Rapier thing and all the little stuff after, but in very little detail. The fact that he actually bothered trying to justify his past vote on Kirsche in more depth is good conceptually if not in execution, because I still felt it was a bit lacking and also a bit convoluted per se.

-Then a comment post, which is okay. Not seeing anything super-bad there.

y'know what fuck it I just don't like Marth's content it feels filler-y and just mrgrgr

##Vote: Marth

##Select: Assassin (Dark)

cuz I want my other role.

Except I had explained all my cases beforehand and what else did you expect me to explain? What is so opportunistic about hammering someone who was anyway going to get lynched? I found him scummy anyway so its not like I was there just to hammer someone for consolidation. I mean yeah I'd have preferred lynching Randarex/Beli/Poly/kirsche to Elieson but clearly that was not happening and I'm ok with that.

The more I see of Mankind, the more I prefer my dog. The same applies to town. I can also answer any questions about my role now since my flip will be kind of hard to interpret for obvious reasons.

#bigplays #refathegreat #deathtoscum #madnix

##Select: Assassin (Dark)

cuz I want my other role.

Poly, not tonight. I got disabled so I can't do anything tonight anyway. Our roles are useless unless we can both use it together so it's pointless to vote the class unless I can use my role too.

Also, I think we should wait for kirsche and eclipse to come on and confirm their actions from last night.

Prims: Can Xinnidy still post?

We are not hammering Refa this phase. There's less cost to town if we just lynch whoever we think is scummy rather than lynching town to get a vengeful kill on whoever Refa thinks is scummy.

There's also the possibility that Refa could be a scum vengeful or some other role that benefits from us lynching him so I would not want to risk it.

^^BBM, can you elaborate? I thought having at least one flipped townie role would help people get associative reads off of me and such. Basically I intended to play things like SB's role from FE6 (...but this time will go much better!).

We are not hammering Refa this phase. There's less cost to town if we just lynch whoever we think is scummy rather than lynching town to get a vengeful kill on whoever Refa thinks is scummy.

There's also the possibility that Refa could be a scum vengeful or some other role that benefits from us lynching him so I would not want to risk it.

If you actually think I'm scum then it benefits you more to vote me at this point in time lol. Me, I just want to shoot people. In difficult times carry something beautiful in your heart.

Reading Rapier's ISO, I think I'm satisfied with my vote on him. When I pressed him to explain his Elieson vote, replied saying

"About Elie, I'm voting him for deliberately choosing not to contribute (at the time I voted him... his content got slightly better now, but not enough) and scrapping his Kirsche read in a way which feels forced to me. There's nothing wrong on me choosing to vote him over you since I have more reasons to believe that he's scum than I have to believe that you're scum."

That's a very bad reason to be voting someone because even townies can act defiant, and considering you never even addressed any of Elieson's earlier content, I'm inclined to think there was scum motive behind your vote.

Poly's claim only makes me feel worse about him because whatever he's done in this game makes no sense as town. Like if he was neighbours with mancer why would he vote mancer just because someone said town/scum neighbours is possible? Also there isn't an actual strong case on mancer but the vote is more based off rolespec which is dumb. There is a point later in the phase where he says he's leaning town on mancer but he never bothers to scumhunt anywhere else and even that one other possible scumread he has (Eli) isn't voted because ??? I'm reading the ISO so I'll need to see the context of the game when he said he felt Eli was off to him but the lack of vote switch over there is really concerning.

The only think that doesn't make sense as a scum move is claiming neighbour straight into D2 but you should seriously explain yourself now because I don't like that claim at all.

Roofa's claim is sudden and wtf but I'm inclined to think of it as a townie claim because scum claiming vengful and asking to get lynched when its a 1 vs 1 tradeoff is dumb. Gonna read Roofa now.