Most Time-Efficient Way to Grind Golden Gaffe

isetrh

Have two staff users in the top two blocks, and have them Rescue the characters from the bottom two squares. Have the two people who were rescued up kill four enemies. Move everyone else up. Then, on the next turn, have everyone in range attack. With six Galeforce units (excluding the healers, who tend not to be close enough to attack), you have enough to kill the remaining units on the second turn.

If your staffers have Galeforce, they could probably sneak in a kill as well.

I don't think Golden Gaffe builds renown, though.

Have two staff users in the top two blocks, and have them Rescue the characters from the bottom two squares. Have the two people who were rescued up kill four enemies. Move everyone else up. Then, on the next turn, have everyone in range attack. With six Galeforce units (excluding the healers, who tend not to be close enough to attack), you have enough to kill the remaining units on the second turn.

If your staffers have Galeforce, they could probably sneak in a kill as well.

I don't think Golden Gaffe builds renown, though.

-Rescuing would take a bunch of time to move the cursor, we're not taking turns into account, but time

-Usually the gg gold goes to hiring cheap spot pass guys to increase renonwn

Set everything to auto, remove anything that could cause levelups/item drops, fill your team with high Mov GF units, and mash start. ~30 seconds per clear including load times, ~15 seconds or less of actual action.

However, I like to take GG a little more slowly to use it as a break from the monotony of recruiting Wolt over and over again. While playing something engaging for six hours straight is fine, Renown Grinding might as well be comparable to watching paint dry (and you want to get it over with all in one shot, otherwise it tends to drag on for weeks).

1. Have 10 stat capped units that have Boots used on them and have Galeforce, Armsthrift and Limit Break (this essentially means units from the Avatar Logbook are preferred), in classes that have base 8 movement (becomes 10 thanks to Boots) and weapons that allow them to attack at 1-2 range.

2. Set auto-battle to Blitz. Make sure all animations are turned off and skip over enemy actions.

3. Deploy those units and use Auto-Battle blitz -- should take no more than 2 turns per trip.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1. Have 10 stat capped units that have Boots used on them and have Galeforce, Armsthrift and Limit Break (this essentially means units from the Avatar Logbook are preferred), in classes that have base 8 movement (becomes 10 thanks to Boots) and weapons that allow them to attack at 1-2 range.

You'll have to tell me how you can have 10 boots item in one save, even by using legacy character I'm not sure it's doable. But maybe i'm wrong

You can get a max of 22, actually. 2 Boots from your file and 20 legacy characters. If you use the Boots from another file on a unit who can go in the Logbook, update them and then recruit them in another file, they'll still have the Boots.

Those boots, it can be the only thing I'd like a working action replay for fire emblem.

But yeah okay I got it now the logbook. I don't like using legacy characters myself but I understand the "cheat"