Share your weird dream

Pimpstick

Last night, I dreamt I was fighting Peter Dinklage in my house armed with a broom (don't ask why, I don't remember)...and he was pretty tough to fight with. Sadly, I don't know who won since my alarm woke me up.

I'm kinda curious whether any of you had weird dreams that you could scarcely remember.

I kind of wish I could remember my dreams. The ones I do are pretty weird.

When I was probably 3 or 4, I dreamt was in a house made of candy, and there was a talking panda. I remember the panda sitting in a rocking chair(an ornate one) and it sounded like my mother.

In another from when I was about 7, I was in the house's office, but it was empty. I could not move or talk. I was laying down in my bed, but it was propped up. Blue and yellow holograms of outlines of dogs flew to me and back. They barked twice when they were closest.

In real life, my old bus driver has a grandson(6 years old). I dreamt he was sitting next to me on the bus. He was gnawing at my arm. I politely asked him why, and he said "because I'm a meat eater". Then I forget some. What I do remember of the latter part was that we were in my living room and I was telling a joke about "Chinese challenges" to him. This one was from 6th or 7th grade.

A hispanic boy opened a refrigerator, snowflakes, people ice skating on a river. That was my first ever(and only) lucid dream, because I turned the river into a Mario Kart course.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Ugh well.. Once I had a dream well.. I forgot it exactly but I remember one particular part where I was sitting at a restaurant and i was sitting with a group of people and a girl suddenly started yelling at me and she grabbed like three giant spiders and some how, a blender just appeared and she shoved them in and started blending them.. she then poured it into a cup and started drinking it, telling me that I should be more brave or something.. Then there was another dream where I wandered into a office building and i walked into a room that said " Therapist " on it and I saw Waluigi in there with a robe on, sitting on a couch and I screamed and woke up..

>_>

Edited by Saffron Tempest

Oh man...I've had so many weird dreams I can't even count. I think on other threads I've already mentioned most of them...they usually involve Oscars and acting or singing...or being a superhero in the style of harry potter or with other magical abilities.

BUT LAST NIGHT I had a weird dream/nightmare where there were zombie mummies infecting everyone and it was kind of like zombie apocalypse and I think I almost stepped on a dead one...like one that was actually dead dead and not moving around. I screamed. I think I was somehow immune to the zombie ness and I kept trying to save this one person who looked like Anna Faris and at the end she turned into a bunny girl. Side effects? lol I don't even know what was going on

I dreamt me and my older brother were snowboarding then a giant yellow slime kinda humanoid alien (it was pretty much a giant grimer/muk) with green eyes that was probably about the size of a three story building arrived and kidnapped a bunch of kids/teens (I think mostly teens) including me and brought them to a faraway planet and from where he landed he still had to bring us quite a distance to his evil base and he brought us there along a river and put us all in floaties and led us down it then me and three other people escaped when he wasn't looking in the middle of a glacial area where the river was going straight through a glacier that it had split and the super tall glaciers surrounding us were very rainbowy from the sunlight and after we escaped we met up with this kinda angel lady who °˖ ✧sparkled✧˖ ° and she told us we all had special super abilities and it was up to us to save the rest of the children/teenagers from the giant evil alien Edited by Freohr Datia

I dreamt that I was at my old elementary school but everyone, including myself, had shrunk to the size of mice. We all huddled into big groups that were scattered across the school's field. Then there were these giants walking around the field, stepping on the groups of kiddies. One of them came to my group but before it could bring down the foot of death my dream ended.

On second thought... it might have been a nightmare ._.

I frequently fight with people without either party getting injured; we punch each other without feeling any impact on our fists. I also tend to wear suites and climb stairs/run on all four for no reason. I'd really like to know what any of these 'symbols' mean.

Last night I dropped off from a school bus* on boxers, and walked to my house. Had to pick some stuff and get going asap. To my surprise, there was an old and fat prostitute in our living room, but both of us said 'hi' like it was the most normal thing in the world. I figured my father** brought her in and headed to my room. The dream was over.

*Haven't stepped in one of those since highschool, 3 years ago.

**As far as I know, the oldman's never been into whoremongering (I wouldn't mind, though)

Edited by The Mysterious Fubini

My dreams get freaky, man

Like this one dream where i was originally just lounging in my room, then i stepped out of my room and then i was in a shopping mall. after walking around a bit the mall turned into my high school. i was jumping around in my dream, and it was like moon gravity when i jumped. then i warped into some crumy looking apartment and then got into a fight with some big Russian guy with the physics being as real as Street Fighter. then i woke up

I have weird dreams every other night or so. In last night's, I was in a 9-story biodome facility dedicated to replicating foggy ecosystems (because there was no longer fog outside the biodome). On each floor was a bed. Sitting on the bed caused it to transform into a gold-alloy staircase that led to the above floor. The bottom floor had a cottage full of paintings, which spat paint at me when I approached. I worked my way through progressively foggier ecosystems to the 9th floor, where the fog was used to conceal the fact that the biodome's operators were having wild robots flown in (and dropped through a small opening at the top of the dome) for the purposes of illegal hunting.

The robots magnetized the gold alloy from the staircases, which shot through the ground from lower floors, and used them to construct plates for protection. I then had a series of out of body experiences; each time I had one, a tree grew. The trees slowly absorbed the fog, and I watched myself leave the ground and float to the top of the tallest tree. The ground shed all of its grass, and small people grew from the ground instead. These people clamored for the robots' execution. I'm pretty sure this dream was just a series of random events/imagery and not psychologically meaningful.

Apparently I was working for Buzzfeed.com. I know because I watch their videos on Youtube and one of the guys that work for them appeared in my dream and wanted to me to help him with something. But the thing is, I was in the bathroom trying to take a dump and everybody seemed to need to speak to me while this was going on. I think I was in different bathrooms too and someone came in without knocking and I quickly shut the door(the bathroom was very small so I was close to the door).

Edited by Magician Lugh

I ate a piece of my cat's tail. It tasted like sphagetti. Another dream, I was escaping from a snowman who was trying to murder me by crushing me under a huge snowball. Oh, and he was Both of these occured when I was still in kindergarten. Oh, and he was holding one of those dialysis tube valves at one point. I had both of these when I was still in kindergarten.

Sunday night I dreamed I was part of a team that had to save earth from an alien invasion by taking mechs in to space and fighting them there. I think I was combining Record of a Fallen Vampire and Xenoblade, but I still can't figure out why some of it took place in Greece and why the aliens destroyed the Parthenon. Another dream I had was Merlin was in my house chasing me but I woke up before I could figure out why.

In my mid-teens, I had a dream. This girl I had a pretty big crush on was sitting in the school canteen, alone. She was wide-eyed, staring lifelessly at nothing. On top of that, she had what appeared to be a goldfish bowl over her head. Then I woke up.

I don't even. That's the last obscure dream I remember having.

Edited by Raven

A lot of these are defiantly weird if not humorous.

I remember in grade 10 I had a dream where I was driving a Prius on the freeway and it ejected me without warning and left me on the freeway. I always thought it was because of how I poured myself working on a civics project researching the Prius's "dirty nickel battery" conspiracy and how the hybrid car disproved of me finding out its dirty secret.

I had this one where I end up in an asian country with hispanic customs.

It had a chinese mariachi band and a mexican buddhist monk.

My favorite hole-in-the-wall place in nyc (well I haven't been to that many that I remember...) is a taco joint owned by asian people who have a tofu taco on the menu that I like a lot.