Best and Worst Looking Classes?

Maxkibram

I bet you don't like Great Knight (they're fugly), you like Great Knight!Freddy. There's a difference lol

Sorry, that's false. :P I like the Great Knight design in general a lot, especially on Stahl and Freddy. Stahl because that beautiful green armor and Freddy because of pretty much everyone else's reason for liking Great Knight Freddy.

But this thing I'm hearing about female Great Knights being pantsless? Yeah, now THAT I don't like.

But this thing I'm hearing about female Great Knights being pantsless? Yeah, now THAT I don't like.

...Wait, WHAT?

Well I noticed that on female wyvern lords too. *pokes avatar Rene* Put some freakin pants on! You don't see any of the guys running around in their underwear. -_-

I'm reminded of Lethe and Ranulf's support in PoR...she was complaining about the beorc wearing so much armor, and he was all "You can go to Ike and ask him to fight in the buff, but you won't have much luck." Lol...naked on the battlefield, wouldn't THAT be interesting...

Berserkers look absolutely fucking hideous in this game. A real letdown, given that they were pretty badass in pretty much every other game that had them. Snipers also look kinda ridiculous aesthetically. I absolutely fail to see why a backline unit would need that much armor... Great Knights... Either you're Frederick, who actually has some nice looking armor, or you look ridiculous. Enough said.

Looking through the Wiki page for Zerkers, this game's Zerkers are actually better looking than the old ones, with the exception of the super manly and hawt Hawkeye.

Snipers aren't even wearing that much armor. They cover their vital areas to protect from other Snipers I would assume.

...Wait, WHAT?

Well I noticed that on female wyvern lords too. *pokes avatar Rene* Put some freakin pants on! You don't see any of the guys running around in their underwear. -_-

I'm reminded of Lethe and Ranulf's support in PoR...she was complaining about the beorc wearing so much armor, and he was all "You can go to Ike and ask him to fight in the buff, but you won't have much luck." Lol...naked on the battlefield, wouldn't THAT be interesting...

Ha, imagine if she'd asked him that in RD. Ike would've been like "HELL no, are you crazy?!" because his buffness. The fangirls would go nuts and Aimee would have a nosebleed. XD

But yeah, IS needs to go back to putting pants on (most) of the ladies like they did in Tellius. Pegasus knights didn't have pants in Tellius, but Falcon Knights and every other female did. Well, except Mist for some reason.

Edited by Anacybele

Ha, imagine if she'd asked him that in RD. Ike would've been like "HELL no, are you crazy?!" because his buffness. The fangirls would go nuts and Aimee would have a nosebleed. XD

Aimee is crazy...lol. But it might be an effective strategy in certain situations. Like if they just wanted to get the enemy out of some place without necessarily killing them. If someone came running at me waving a sword in their birthday suit I'd run the other direction xD

IMO the problem with zerker is that people like Henry doesn't have the build to pull off the classical zerker look, which can look a little jarring. That being said, I don't think people like Henry should become suddenly a size up just because of zerk (a little more bulk, though, yes, to show putting on more muscle for those axes), but Vaike should've used the bulky model because dude's actually jacked. Basilio and the enemies are fine. I feel like Zerkers actually fit their class origins, so it's like, whatever. It's not the best design, but there's much worse.

Like every single female mount class that has battle panties. While I'm willing to let the skirts on Peg and DF slide because for all we know pegs could be fluffier and doesn't chafe or something and it's a fairly light class, battle panties are a step worse and also on the heavier classes which, aside from chafing so bad you'll seriously damage your legs, just look very jarring with all the otherwise heavy armor and serve no purpose whatsoever and doesn't even look good. There's a time and place for showing skin if you /really/ want to have some showy designs. Dancer? Sure. Low defense foot classes (given that it fits the character)? Whatever. Tiki because she's going to turn into a dragon and eat you anyway? Go nuts. Silly beach episodes? Be my guest. But it just doesn't work with armor at all.

General is pretty aesthetically unpleasing as well, and I can't imagine you'd be able to have much arm mobility with those rocket pauldrons---which medieval full plate actually does not have trouble with. Female General has that weird corset armor that doesn't look comfortable to wear, at all. Female Archer's huge cleavage is also horribly impractical. You want to bind it down some so it doesn't get in the way of the bowstring. If you want cleavage go to someone who doesn't care much one way of the other like Tharja and Tiki, not someone who's probably gonna bruise her boob every time she shoots an arrow.

I don't hate everything, though. Swordmaster's pretty great, and I like male Dark Knight a lot. Tactician is solid as well, and Dread Fighter looks pretty great on anyone in general, and especially Libra. Troub and Valkyrie are both good, solid designs and actually have pants. Bow Knight is pretty cool too.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Looking through the Wiki page for Zerkers, this game's Zerkers are actually better looking than the old ones, with the exception of the super manly and hawt Hawkeye.

Snipers aren't even wearing that much armor. They cover their vital areas to protect from other Snipers I would assume.

To each their own. That look is just out and out impossible for me to take seriously, or to look at without rolling my eyes in disdain. Doesn't help that the Gonk twins (Read: Vincent and Victor) are Berserkers... Also, Hawkeye is the only one to pull that off well. This game, OTOH... Man, what a bunch of derps. Including Basilio. I'd go so far as to say that Barbarian was better aesthetic wise.

Still, it looks pretty stupid compared to pretty much every other Sniper design I've seen, if you ask me. It also commits the grave sin of arguably being an aesthetic downgrade from the base class...

To each their own. That look is just out and out impossible for me to take seriously, or to look at without rolling my eyes in disdain. Doesn't help that the Gonk twins (Read: Vincent and Victor) are Berserkers... Also, Hawkeye is the only one to pull that off well. This game, OTOH... Man, what a bunch of derps. Including Basilio.

Basilio isn't a berserker technically...

SniperF > ArcherF dunno what you're talking about it being a step down

ArcherF looks ridiculous and SniperF looks like something you can fight in

From where I'm standing, female Snipers look every bit as ridiculous as male Snipers. . . so that doesn't really help their case.

You guys are clearly forgetting the sick eyepieces that the generic Snipers have.

I forgot about it because it does them not one iota of good. Hell, it makes them look even worse - how can they see in that crap?!

I dislike Tricksters. They remind me of gigantic baby outfits and I just find it very awkward to look at.

Not a fan of the sages either. They are just too bulky. (And on that note, I also don't like Knights, Generals, and Great Knights for this very reason. There is just way too much stuff. They look so unnatural and awkward. It's like they are on steroids.) Sage Lissa is an exception though.

On a side note, Hero!Nah is so ADORABLE. Omg, just seeing her waving around an axe is just <3. (I am crazy, deal with it.)

I actually don't like Dark Knights. Oops. (I don't have a reason for disliking it either. I just do.)

Yarne in any class just looks kind of hideous. (Besides Taguel and Cavalier. Paladin makes him look really awkward imo.) To be fair though, I usually use him as a Taguel and have only started leaving him as a different class. (I haven't seen him as a Hero or a Berserker just yet, but I'll get right on it. ;D Stahl!Yarne here I come.)

best: griffon knight(shame they have low stats for such great design), bow knight(same as griffon knight), dread fighter

worst: dark mages(except Henry)/sorcs, manakete!Morgan(could've used Nah's model instead), barbarians/zerkers/warriors/fighters.

i dislike skimpy classes overall. especially sorcs.

GUYS I TAKE IT BACK

I promoted Gregor to see what he looked like as a Male Hero and I cringed IRL. And then I got even more sad when I realised he looked bad as Bow Knight too. :(

GUYS I TAKE IT BACK

I promoted Gregor to see what he looked like as a Male Hero and I cringed IRL. And then I got even more sad when I realised he looked bad as Bow Knight too. :(

Gregor looks bad as a Hero because Heroes look bad lol. His Merc outfit is fantastic. He fills out swordmaster really well too.

Well idk. Maybe my mind will change once I end up reclassing Robin to a Hero at some point but I wasn't so immediately put off by the female hero design in screenshots. Gregor's just looks particularly ass to me because they ruined his Merc aesthetic entirely, as you said. It should have at least stayed green...

Edited by Irysa

Well idk. Maybe my mind will change once I end up reclassing Robin to a Hero at some point but I wasn't so immediately put off by the female hero design in screenshots. Gregor's just looks particularly ass to me because they ruined his Merc aesthetic entirely, as you said. It should have at least stayed green...

Female heroes (Flavia in particular) look boss in Awakening. Male heroes look terribad in comparison. Why couldn't they look more like Ike did in Radiant Dawn? His hero outfit was awesome.