Make an Empire, Next poster takes it over.

DreadFighter

Here's how it works. Make an empire and the next person who posts takes it over. Give a valid reason why the empire has failed and don't give overly long descriptions.

Rules

1. Don't be Salty

2. Don't let it be too long

3. No saying it is invincible or anything else that makes taking it over I possible.

I shall start. I have the empire of Weegeelandia where everyone spends all day sleeping.

Edited by WaluigiWeegee

My Empire of Namerica, had called the forces of a pack of giant bald eagles to dive bomb and blow them selves up scaring the Villagers of Draconis out. I took over as PresidentEmperor after the evacuation

Edited by Formerly ShockMaster

On the northern continent, as the new ruler of the Great Imperium of Odavrelth, I send the Golden Aurora (The name of my royal legion) to annex the nation Hwaht!

May the northern dawn shine upon you.

Edited by Naughx

The lawn mower empire was literally crushed under the feet of Wutdafuq, the living island. Wutdafuq then went to its rest to be the basis of the new empire

Edited by Formerly ShockMaster

The lawn mower empire was literally crushed under the feet of Wutdafuq, the living island. Wutdafuq then went to its rest to be the basis of the new empire

Then Wutdafuq gets eaten by the giant abyssal leech Seuqmehw - This giant body forms an empire inclusive of multiple lifeforms.

Edited by Naughx

I breed an army of giant, genetically modified sea-wasps to parasitize the abyssal leech by injecting it with eggs. Within a week the sea-wasp eggs hatch and devour the abyssal leech from the inside, along with all the lifeforms within before pupating. After they pupate, the adult sea-wasps emerge from their shells and find new hosts. In time, they spread across the entire Ocean, infecting most sea-life. They evolve to become super intelligent, and they form an Empire spanning the world's Oceans.

I used my One use summon to summon my Psychic Tandem War Elephant. It's mere presence caused All previous citizens to evacuate and Paralyze the Sea wasp's to be solid ground. I pick up the crown i dropped and proceed to be Emperor once again