Top 10 Favorite Fighters Meme

Anacybele

I just found this a little while ago and decided to make one! I couldn't think of a top ten before, but I finally did just now. :P

top_10_favorite_smash_fighters__by_great

The original blank meme is here. :) My explanations for each character are here!

Feel free to make your own and show us your top ten favorites in picture form. ^^

Made mine!

Took a while though. The boxes were uneven, so I tried to make them so they weren't.

WAYrRCI.png

Since Ness & Dark Pit didn't have their official renders yet, I had to go searching from 3DS gameplay videos, and then fortunately, people actually cropped them up. I just pasted them on colored backgrounds, and gave both characters backdrops.

Edited by Carter

Why would it be only Smash 4 lol? I see no reason to exclude characters that were in past titles. :P

I thought Zero Suit Samus was your top favorite as well. XD

She is, but mine isn't listed in order of likeness.

You see, when I list, I do it according to colors, and how the page will lay out. When I say my mains, it's "Peach, Zelda, Zero Suit". It's that general order. Though, Zero Suit Samus is my top top top top top top top *top* favorite xD.

In no particular order:

Dr. Mario, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, Mr. Game & Watch, Ike, Peach, Bowser, Wolf, Luigi and Zelda.

The above list might change when Smash 4 is released here in Europe.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

-Can't figure out how to get the images onto the blank meme.-

My 10 in no particular order:

-Kirby

-Robin

-Lucina

-Duck Hunt

-Palutena

-Greninja

-Rosalina

-Little Mac

-Zero Suit Samus

-Dr. Mario

Edited by Roflolxp54

No one's going to fill out the meme anymore? :(

I think the reason that nobody's filling out the meme is because a good number of people may not know how to put the character images into the meme. It doesn't help that neither you nor the original creator of the meme provided instructions on putting the character images on.

Well, I would figure that people who have the necessary tools would KNOW how to do that. Simply copying and pasting into Paint isn't that hard.

Edited by Anacybele

I think the reason that nobody's filling out the meme is because a good number of people may not know how to put the character images into the meme. It doesn't help that neither you nor the original creator of the meme provided instructions on putting the character images on.

is it bad that i laughed at this? am i a mean person?

lol not knowing how to do this is like not knowing the proper way to hold a pencil. it's as basic as can get xD (i apologize in advance if that came off as rude). rofl lol xP

Anyways, my Top 10 from ALL Smash games:

1. Zero Suit Samus

2. Peach

3. Lucas

4. Zelda

5. Ness

6. Rosalina & Luma

7. Dark Pit

8. Ike

9. Palutena

10. Shulk

My list didn't change much because I didn't really care for other characters that were cut. The order did change a bit though.

I considered making a proper thing but it wasn't worth the effort, here's my list:

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT

DUCK HUNT