Rainbow Mafia - Sign-ups

eclipse

[spoiler=Rules for days!]0. This game is NOC. This means all talking must be done in the game thread (unless I tell you otherwise). Furthermore, it is MULTIFACTION (stuff it, I came up with this way before Wen posted sign-ups).

1. Living people can talk to other players about the game in the game thread only. Dead people, follow rule 14. Information cannot be passed from the dead to the living.

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a name, some flavor, a role, and a win condition. You may state your name, and paraphrase your own role. POSTING FLAVOR, OR ASKING OTHERS FOR IT WILL END BADLY, SO DON'T EVEN THINK IT!

3. Fakes should not be needed for this game. End of story.

4. Don't screenshot. Or edit your posts (if you ABSOLUTELY have to do this because your post is breaking the boards, you MUST let me know beforehand, so I can grab a copy of the unedited post).

5. This is a unicycle game, and begins on Cycle 1.

6. A vote counts as ##(your choice of verb): (someone), with (your choice of verb) being "Vote" or something more creative, and (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first. The lynch target's action will NOT happen, and all actions targeting them will fail (as they are removed from the game before anything can target them).

7. The first time a lynch tie happens, no one is lynched. If it happens again, it's up to the RNG.

8. Each cycle will be about 72 hours, give or take a few depending on my schedule.

9. A lynch needs a minimum of one-third of the living players, rounded UP, to go through. If a majority (over half of the living players) occurs, the accused has until I get home to say stuff. I come home at the weirdest times. You have been warned. A No Lynch may happen ONCE if no one has enough votes to be lynched; the second time, it is a universal loss. The game is free to vote for No Lynch as many times as they like.

9a. If at the end of any day phase, the number of people not voting at phase end exceeds the majority vote, OR the number of players not voting is one-third of the game, rounded down, I will modkill every single person who hasn't voted. Etrian Odyssey's D1 was bullshit, and I refuse to let that happen here.

10. If you have an action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Cycle X - Idling.

11. You ARE the items, deal with it.

12. If you miss two cycles, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread and/or your role PM. I am not your mother, so stay on top of things.

13. I made a nice little priority list, and it will be posted it once the game is over. This time, you will not see your own priority, so if you want to use priority as a reason why something happened/did not happen, you can TRY, but don't blame me if everyone wants to lynch you afterwards. By popular request, none of the roles will screw with priority.

14. If you end up dead, you get one last non-informative post. What you say is up to you. You ARE allowed to help your faction, but you can't break rule 1 in the process.

15. Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.

16. If in doubt, follow your role PM, or whatever I tell you in reply to your role PM. Pay attention, or you might miss something important~! If your role PM contradicts the rules, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.

17. If you have been modkilled, your win condition is "You win by being the last one alive".

18. If you ask a question, and I respond with "Tee-hee~!", it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this. HOWEVER, if you want to know whether something will get you modkilled, I will most likely give you a straight answer. . .but don't ask me stupidly convoluted questions for the sake of getting on my nerves.

19. If I tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.

20. If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM. Dead players are free to bitch about whatever they want in their role PMs, and only their role PMs.

21. You're dead when you die, because resurrection in multifaction is complete and utter bollocks. Oh, right, and this'll feature Prims-style flips on death.

22. If I can't figure out what you're trying to say in the game thread in under a minute, you'll have quite a bit of explaining to do.

23. Do not attempt to lynch/kill Yours Truly, no matter how tempting it may be.

24. The only players that can affect the game are on the player list.

25. No, you may not be an informed observer upon death. Go help your faction instead.

26. Ignorance of the rules will probably make your punishment more harsh. The rules don't exist for my own reading pleasure.

27. Don't be a jerk. Don't get in the way of anyone else's enjoyment of the GAME. My goal is for the lot of you to have fun, not hurt feelings.

28. If I think of anything else, it'll go here.

Read the rules? Still want to play? Go!

Player list:

1. Mancer

2. Blitz

3. General Ciraxis

4. Randa

5. Nodney the Clone

Subs:

1. Poly

IO:

- Junko

eclipse stop eating food that you're allergic to. It's clearly impacting your ability to do normal things, like remember why you're quoting silly things :3

eclipse stop eating food that you're allergic to. It's clearly impacting your ability to do normal things, like remember why you're quoting silly things :3

Let's say that there's been quite the spectacle at my job, and it's all due to horrible external factors. Today, it involved the police.

This looks like a clusterfuck. Can I get in on it?

Sure~!

who are these people

People who are unafraid of trying something completely and utterly insane.