Rey's JPN SSB4 3DS Screenshot and Video Request thread

shadowofchaos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the move at 1:59?

Nosferatu.

And Rey... do you think you could make a video showing off Ness' moveset (or pictures)? I think it's mostly the same as Brawl, but so far as I've seen, there are some (literally) "BIG" changes.

iirc, another person fought Ness, and PSI Magnet looked HUGE! Did the size of the circle get bigger? Or am I going crazy?

SoC, I just want to say thanks for actually taking video and screenshot requests from us SFers and it's really nice of you to sacrifice your early (since you got the Japanese version) SSB 3DS time like this for us.

I personally don't really have any screenshots or video requests. The closest thing I can think of regarding requests is wanting to see if defeating Classic with Robin can unlock Lucina and if defeating Classic on 7.0 or higher with Pikachu can unlock Jigglypuff. I'm quite sure others have already tested those two out and that can be found out elsewhere.

I don't wanna request another pic... because that'll make me sound greedy. That would have been my 3rd request already (despite one of them being "denied").

Do you think you could take a screenshot of Ness' Down B (PSI Magnet)? A clear shot of the move would be amazing. There are many gameplay videos of Ness, but they don't use it for a long enough time, and other fighters are usually in the way.

defeating Classic with Robin can unlock Lucina and if defeating Classic on 7.0 or higher with Pikachu can unlock Jigglypuff. I'm quite sure others have already tested those two out and that can be found out elsewhere.

I used Marth.

Rufure/Robin didn't do crap.

My friend put it nicely:

"You have to beat the game with Ryu to unlock Sakura! Makes sense!"

Edited by shadowofchaos

Can you might make a video to show have all the Fire Emblem trophies in the 3DS version? (I heard that there was alot of Awakening trophies, but I wanted to see if there are other Fire Emblem characters appeared besides Marth, Lyn, Ike, Tiki, and Anna also.)

And also, I was thinking can you make a video of your Mii fighting a Custom Mii Fighter of One Piece's Roronoa Zoro (as a Swordfighter), a Custom Mii Fighter of Trigun's Vash the Stampede (as a Gunner), and a Custom Mii Fighter of Dragon Ball's Goku (as a Brawler) together, I just wanted to see it. (I hope this might good enough just for a request?)

Can you also might make video to show a battle of the Unova Pokemon League stage and the Prism Tower also? I wanted to see how it looks like on the stage.

And make a video using four Fire Emblem fighters (Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina) fighting on the Arena Ferox also.

Edited by King Marth 64

Rey hasn't been playing long enough to have all of the FE trophies, but there is a list of them ~o3o~

Anna

Chrom

Inigo

Ike

Lucina

Marth

Robin

Tiki

Tharja

Lissa

Lyn

Although from some ROM dumps it looks like Tharja is missing for some reason