TheMoniker

Well, it seems there were plenty of thoughts on Leila's chapter.

Uh, Moniker bb, if you could replay this chapter offscreen again with the new hotfix, that'd be great. It fixes the Matthew/Leila event so you can't skip it, and more importantly it adds a very important flag at the end of the event. That flag will be used in a later chapter.

Agh! Okay, I'll go through ALL the suffering again. The things I will do for this LP... Expect the next chapter update to be a teensy bit delayed.

Welcome back to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 12: Chapter 19: BS crit land

AtKmjG9.png

We resume here, with almost all the remaining enemies revealed, and only a few guys down on the front lines. Can Eliwood and Wil pull this off?

hVQKiUH.png

Here's Uhai. His weapons cover 1-3 range, but none of them all at once.

3UMBpbf.png

Hey, something tinking Eliwood.

RdiRedm.png

All according to plan.

c9kIZ7e.png

He's in a spot of trouble...put it looks like he's going to pull through...

O0ZXqVk.png

And HE does... Dangit, stupid short bows...

8OtuseW.png

Okay, I try that again, this time doing things a little differently.

MpFOqhE.png

Ow! Agh!

8dVPSut.png

One nomad spys an opening to hit a squishy. Luckily, Dart knows how to handle it.

4glPPf3.png

Okay, here's the enemy positions for this turn. Its only around here that I notice apparently the nomad unit is equal-opportunity.

BUQkewE.png

He COULD have been an annoyance...

lV20xrN.png

Leila grants an assist.

XbeVO6C.png

OWWW! Savestate!

pYwMliZ.png

Somewhat ironically, the only one without a crit bow is the one that gets critted by me.

JCm9E4U.png

Almost done! And yeah, that Berserker is just sort of chilling in the corner. Not sure what he wants.

G7vs4ms.png

This Luna guy actually doubles Erk, because I forgot to unequip the iron axe. However, I have to give him some credit for dodging.

bSs8ghv.png

And the dodge is almost immediately rendered useless. Grrr...

CQwGm6b.png

DIE! DIE, YOU STUPID NOMAD!

Bo5JFcx.png

Well, I gotta kill him sometime.

WH861kQ.png

Pegs from the back! Oh no!

LVK4nwN.png

Yes! We're almost done(well, HALFWAY done for me).

y0dz9rG.png

You keep it up, Marcus. We'll get a real healer eventually guys, I promise.

3Tm0WDY.png

The berserker attacks Canas...ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN.

G3NKmig.png

And now he is dead.

ZhDsS1L.png

Oh?

JMLq0qi.png

Yeah. Klok just hid this there. I might have forgotten if it weren't for MrNights LP.

ANnasds.png

9 speed.

qPnhZgn.png

Last one! Lowen will tank his first shot!

GNRGTOn.png

ANNNNDDDD the animation stalls. Dangit, forgot!

aLmjM2K.png

SOLUTION!

tBATyJx.png

Lowen takes 2 hits and misses his attack.

3CqAhKP.png

MINE

f8V0PNu.png

You'd be surprised how hard it is to hit this 50-avoid guy.

7lPzBLw.png

Priscilla can finish.

A7Gyr4f.png

Animations back on, because finishing blow and all that.

aJfHSSr.png

Good, but remember its not a canon level.

gY64kCh.png

This will be helpful.

EtG2DzK.png

We finished in more than enough time. Turn 10 exactly, I think.

TG0m39a.png

Oh well. Maybe the replay won't be so bad. I'll just turn off the animations and make things go faster. Yeah...it'll be easy...*is in denial*

Well, it was a pretty short one this time. Of course, nothing you saw was canon. I would post an update detailing all the levels my dudes got, but there's a special bonus update coming soon that un-necessitates the need for that. Don't worry, it's nothing super special.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, is the flag only is you talk to Leila with Matthew? Because I don't want to re-do the entire game because I didn't bring Matthew with me (Already save-stated over at Ch. 21, where I'm having my own set of problems, namely a Dragonshield I want to steal and an army of poison lances that keep murdering me. I swear, I'm about to just go "Screw it" and just kill the dragonshield wyvern, focusing purely on the Luna shaman's energy ring.)

You have to talk to leila with matthew in order to activate this flag, yes. It's more of an easter egg that I'm blatantly setting out. If you have matthew die by talking to leila, something happens when you bring leila to a certain chapter later on down the road.

Klok, your game is broke. After updating to the 1.28 patch...

knFkzsQ.png

I pressed start to move through all the cutscenes and was met with...this.

8oh7RbT.pngaESp3Yb.png

ALL my units reverted to their base stats.

Qm5dLls.png

AND THE WEAPONS ARE BROKE

aHiTfqW.png

AND DART IS NOW A WAR MONK

So, I thought it was something caused by pressing start...

6dUAHrR.png

I just used x(b?) to skip the scenes, and Leila's event had reverted to normal FE7...

lRODwMz.png

And if I kept skipping, the emulator gave up and started screeching at me.

So, anyways, thanks to Klok's broken patch...yeah. So, I tried reloading it in the old patch, and...everything was still wrong. My save files and savestates are all permanently corrupted because of this, and I doubt there's anything that can be done to save them.

I'm sorry guys, I'm not going through the earlygame a third time. It looks like the LP is over. Sorry Klok, I'm not going to inform people of everything after all. Oh well...

JUST KIDDING!

All the glitches really did happen, but a quick repatch fixed everything! I haven't played up to Leila yet, so it might still be bugged, but everything seems fine. Anyways, see you guys next update.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: BONUS EPISODE 1: STAT DUMPS AND STAT BOOSTER

Okay everyone, listen up. We have acquired a significant horde of statboosters, none of which I have used. Chapter 20 is coming up, and in chapter 20, the games difficulty ramps up. We want all our units to be as strong as possible! It's time to use the statboosters! And, of course, because this LP contains audience participation, I'll let you guys decide how I use them!

Of course, to help you decide, I'll show you the stats of ALL our permanent team additions! I think it's time you guys knew how much we've actually progressed.

And yes, I did finish the replay of 19. I got everything I did in the LP run, and the torch staff.

n6m12HZ.png

First, Hector. He's looking good, and he doesn't really NEED anything. However, he could make good use of speedwings, or talismans.

xO7iTdo.png

Next, Lowen. He really fits the "flying knight" archetype that wyverns are supposed to fit. He's proven immensely useful to plug up holes, thanks to his ability to zoon around the map.

IZzzsT2.png

Serra. She has immense power, and despite maxed speed she isn't actually that fast. Plenty of skill, but she does have some serious problems with HP and def.

NCT2cjs.png

Priscilla. Her balanced growths have turned her into one of my best units, due to her lack of any real weaknesses. She really doesn't need anything, as she has little weaknesses or strengths. Although she could maybe use a robe...

TsP5sZu.png

Eliwood is doing good. He could use a skill book maybe, but otherwise, he's pretty average.

LYP5fH0.png

Erk. This guy is not being a good unit. Perhaps he's just had a bad start, but he has strength and HP, and very little else. 2 defense is really just not good enough.

GqPEzHc.png

Florina. She could be great if she keeps getting strength, but for now she's just a chip helper at best.

GInDqEM.png

Wil is being absolutely amazing. He has at least good everything, and excellent defensive and speed capabilities. He really doesn't need any statboosters.

AvGfq09.png

Lyn. She's got pretty much okay everything, and exemplary skill/speed, but her main problem is strength. If we gave her even one energy ring, it could probably fix her.

rs0IjOE.png

Canas. He's doing fine, with surprisingly high strength, and thief speed. Maybe a dragonshield or skill book...

kOF5QiK.png

Leila. These stats look pretty good, but remember she's level 16 with terrible growths. Her inability to really cap anything means we won't regret the things we give her down the line.

IlQPy7j.png

Guy. He still exists, people! And I'm bringing him out to play again soon! Our other units have started to catch up, so he shouldn't be that amazing anymore. Of course, he'll be gaining lots of XP again...

And of course, here's the statboosters we have.

9TrKn6v.png

SUx6rfG.png

So thats...

2 angelic robes(we have one in our inventory, from 19)

2 secret books

1 speedwings

3 goddess icons(one is in Canas's inventory from 19)

2 dragonshields

1 talisman

PLUS whatever we get in 19x.

So, what do you guys say?

Keep in mind, you have until the end of 19x to decide.

I'll add a poll to the topic as soon as I can.

Also, Klok, I noticed you replaced the matthew/leila text with unskippable slow text. I know it's to prevent the glitch, but really, it's just annoying. I'd kinda rather have glitchy-if-skipped normal text than totally fine annoyingly slow text. Just make a note somewhere not to skip any of Leila's text.

Klok, your game is broke. After updating to the 1.28 patch...

knFkzsQ.png

I pressed start to move through all the cutscenes and was met with...this.

8oh7RbT.pngaESp3Yb.png

ALL my units reverted to their base stats.

Qm5dLls.png

AND THE WEAPONS ARE BROKE

aHiTfqW.png

AND DART IS NOW A WAR MONK

So, I thought it was something caused by pressing start...

6dUAHrR.png

I just used x(b?) to skip the scenes, and Leila's event had reverted to normal FE7...

lRODwMz.png

And if I kept skipping, the emulator gave up and started screeching at me.

So, anyways, thanks to Klok's broken patch...yeah. So, I tried reloading it in the old patch, and...everything was still wrong. My save files and savestates are all permanently corrupted because of this, and I doubt there's anything that can be done to save them.

I'm sorry guys, I'm not going through the earlygame a third time. It looks like the LP is over. Sorry Klok, I'm not going to inform people of everything after all. Oh well...

JUST KIDDING!

All the glitches really did happen, but a quick repatch fixed everything! I haven't played up to Leila yet, so it might still be bugged, but everything seems fine. Anyways, see you guys next update.

u foking sunbitch

Also, Klok, I noticed you replaced the matthew/leila text with unskippable slow text. I know it's to prevent the glitch, but really, it's just annoying. I'd kinda rather have glitchy-if-skipped normal text than totally fine annoyingly slow text. Just make a note somewhere not to skip any of Leila's text.

The fact you get to keep Matthew means it's more than a little glitchy, it means it's an exploit. I can't help the slow text and I'm unhappy it also disables the B button (I only wanted to disable the Start button) but at least this fixes the problem. Also, you really think people reand the notes AND that they wouldn't exploit a glitch if it exists?

2 angelic robes(we have one in our inventory, from 19)

2 secret books

1 speedwings

3 goddess icons(one is in Canas's inventory from 19)

2 dragonshields

1 talisman

Speedwing to Hector.

One robe to Priscilla, the other to Canas/Serra.

Both secret books to Erk, or one to Erk and the other to another lackluster SKL unit like Canas.

All three goddess icons to a good axe user so the devil axe is a non-issue when you eventually max stats.

Both dragonshields to Erk OR to Serra, who is a better long-game unit most likely.

Talisman to Hector or to Lowen/Priscilla.

Edited by Klokinator

The fact you get to keep Matthew means it's more than a little glitchy, it means it's an exploit. I can't help the slow text and I'm unhappy it also disables the B button (I only wanted to disable the Start button) but at least this fixes the problem. Also, you really think people reand the notes AND that they wouldn't exploit a glitch if it exists?

Okay, I get it. Just a suggestion. If anyone else gets mad about it, just tell them its a troll thing, and blame me, because it's really my fault for showing off the scene too well.

The CHAPTER 19x PRELUDE!

uNJ1yCO.png

The title will be sort of correct.

oKmtUJ0.png

And what a pegasus unit they are

yjtfxNl.png

Okay. Let's get started!

JH4hW90.png

As you can see, losing Matthew does not decrease survival rating. I was wondering about that.

7yeEeqZ.png

We seem to have a rather distinct lack of axes. Although I did some shopping before we left, we are starting to run out of weapons. Which is kinda bad, because we've only been here 1 chapter.

WFDZeE6.png

We only get 10 slots, but here's our team! But wait, look closer, you can see that's only 9...

gfoLYG9.png

Because GUY IS BACK! I'll give him a knight crest, and he will be the physical bulldozer who takes out everything rather slowly. Although, due to this chapters events, we may need to move quickly...

v0c8EiJ.png

I think about, and ditch loser magician Eliwood for my thief. We'll need him, big time.

BR3rdlx.png

That's enough for our setup. Let's look at the enemies!

qK44ErZ.pngPpBOm3j.pngqbaZzGc.png

Oh man, two axereaver pegs...well, we can handle them, as long as there's only t-

Gd2hDHF.png

WAIT

7eyb8kF.pngwyKZl12.pngzGx2Qqb.pngfB1olZ5.png

KLOOOOOOKKKK

Yeah, these pegs...absolutely nightmarish. They are pure EVIL. I brought all my sword users, just so they can steel-sword counter these guys. We should be okay, as long as we're super careful in the first few turns. Stick to the forests. Erk isn't in, so at least we don't need to worry about him.

Vo8diZ4.png

Moving on, we can nab a second armorslayer.

C5psKxQ.png

And a myrm has this. Low hitrate, but good mt/wt/crit and infinite uses. Perfect Canas sword.

ohE4LQd.png

A goddess icon for our pile.

aX8KkNC.png

8 speed.

HJE5EkH.png

The poison axe is great, just like the other poison weapons that we never get.

ElUeQeW.png

We do get a swordreaver though.

bdVMEaz.png

Ooooh, it's been a while since we've had one of these!

fgtEdhJ.png

We NEED this.

WOj710R.png

The fimbulvetr is good in wt, bad in mt, good in crit, bad in hit, and of course, awesome in uses.

U0T8VvO.png

The mage seems to have stats designed to make up for it's weapon deficiencies. Although, we could just steal the bodyring. Probably best to just kill it though.

tpQAGj1.png

Aion has a dark magic armory. That, plus the 6 axereavers, wyrmslayer, poison axe, and fimbulvetr make up the mine incentives for this chapter. Remember, if you guys want to let me avoid some suffering...

Also, he has the silver card! We ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY NEED this. How hard is it gonna be to steal?

ToiI7jI.png

Not that hard, good. 11 speed. Of course, plenty of other people have been screwed over by Kishuna leaving after a time limit has expired. If we kill Aion first, we can avoid having to fight his mooks charging, though, right? My plan is to be aware of the fact, and to NEVER be screwed over by that normal FE7 mechanic(even though I was on my first run TBH).

OgQ6WMb.png

Also, there's a physic valkyrie. Just so you know. Doesn't drop anything.

MHiA0TS.png

Also, I found out why Luna is treated as valuable. It turns out its actually a bolting red gem!

Well, time to face the axereaver death squad with the steel sword heroes!

JH4hW90.png

As you can see, losing Matthew does not decrease survival rating. I was wondering about that.

It does actually, but Leila is an extra unit. She adds +(1) to the roster, meaning recruiting her allows one death.

Jk I have no idea and I'm totally bullshitting right now.

Hoho good luck, beware of the hidden danger of the chapter. Well may not seem serious but will explain after you play it.

Hidden danger? Not sure what you mean. I know about Kishuna disappearing after a while, and the mages coming from the back.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 12: Chapter 19x: Part 1: The Land where Everything Sucks

UDi8Gje.png

Well, let's jump right in...very slowly.

AA7jT8g.png

Even with capped strength, steel swords just can't one-shot these guys.

wxdERvW.png

It's his last level, and he got some much needed stats.

ZjFGDDq.png

I put Lowen in a position to help out.

hFaeLIk.png

Okay Lowen. Please try to do better(THIS IS FORESHADOWING).

iFYPMyy.png

Another 2-stat level?

cqK7JJW.png

Well, the two initial pegs are down. We still have the main squadron to deal with, of course.

Kxp1kOz.png

I guess it's okay.

yIe19p3.png

End of first turn, here's our setup. Trying very hard to keep my squishies/not sword users out of axereaver range.

cRMHJ4o.png

Guy fails his first real round of combat in a while by getting critted on a 47/15. Okay Guy, I guess I can make some allowances while you get warmed up(EVEN MORE FORESHADOWING)

Bog3gC2.png

MY CALCULATIONS WERE PERFECT

wjkyjJz.png

Why would you suicide on Serra? Why?

Yohqx16.png

Another one also trys it, only this time she fails to dodge. Nice on, Serra.

uSy7gZM.png

Another one down, with a crit I think.

KoGpBO3.png

You're not helping, you stupid little-

AzeVL61.png

You know, I refer to strength, speed, and defense as "the big three" when it comes to levels. My opinion is that any unit that gets a lot of them turns out good. Wil here demonstrates this principle.

X4X25Lc.png

DIE WYRMSLAYER

8g5c5fL.pngWJ1lpTj.png

Oh hey...did you know Florina has a custom death quote? Savestate.

Lp4Vhtu.png

Second try, we nab this.

IJkWmcC.png

Hurrah, a level with more than 3 procs! THIS MAY BE THE ONLY ONE WE GET because I don't actually remember

Il439zr.png

IT IS TIME. SO TIME.

Kc3lDg2.png

POWER UP!

ICeeytE.png

LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL BLUE

P5DKp8n.png

OH MAN

xprFDJk.png

Just look at these stats. Guy is our ultimate counter to any and all BS Klok throws at us. Or at least, that's what I thought...

H1xbPh6.png

Important enough.

6gzjjL5.png

Flying Lowen up there just to land a blow on a random peg may have been a bad idea.

dp4Fhgf.png

These pegs think they can kill weakened Serra. Little do they know, she has the power of a mountain on her side.

s2tntCz.png

Okay, so we didn't get entirely bad levels this chapter.

fTx9Ai5.png

This is gonna hurt, but Lowen can take it.

vedf0wl.png

Oh right. Doubling.

p7hLbHm.png

Second try, these poor enemies break themselves on Guy's armor. Or his forest, I guess.

lCiUIKC.png

Florina, holding a short bow, is doubled by Luna. I need that guy killed!

eWBaI98.png

Leila: Doubled by axereavers. At base.

ROXYST2.png

No RNG abuse here. Nope.

ry0RrCN.png

STOP MAKING MY LIFE HARDER

sv9pXZO.png

It's been too long since I showed you guys the map. Things are shaping up like this: Guy and a few others are leading a charge, and the rest of the team is having trouble finding safe spaces and is thus forced to hang back.

YTIgBDy.png

Guy throws himself against the main brunt of the enemy charge, ready to do more than chip this stupid axereaver mook!

YnNIabV.png

Ultimately, I decide it would be better to let Leila have revenge instead.

HxipcH8.png

A 2-stat level? Okay, as long as you don't get any more. Just shake the rust off that bucket of armor.

udN3ixm.png

Priscilla rescues injured Leila. We don't have enough heals going around...

84jCBBc.png

Annnndddd in comes Kishuna! I guess it's time to end the first part, as we've definitely handled the initial wave and things are just starting to get interesting.

Really, this chapter is only evil the first time you try it. When you're prepared for the axereaver death squad, it's less of a problem.

Really, this chapter is only evil the first time you try it. When you're prepared for the axereaver death squad, it's less of a problem.

i.e. when you only bring sword users and equip every last one with sweet steel

i.e. when you only bring sword users and equip every last one with sweet steel

Pretty much, yeah.

Until the gimmick chapter with knight-slayers everywh- oh right, spoilers.

Well, I of course hope to have a lot more promoted units in my army by then.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 12: Chapter 19x: Part 2: Everything continues to suck

yw3qIL2.png

Just to remind you of where we left off, Kishuna and his mooks have just popped onto the field.

DyPJo9f.png

SERRA! Man, I HAVE to kill that luna guy!

zoYsvrY.png

They refuse to stop trying.

MSIwfrG.png

Not even assassin man stands much of a chance against Guy. About a 9.5% chance to activate silencer, as a matter of fact.

vxAMPCv.png

YES! FINALLY! NOW YOU CAN DIE!

QSh352e.png

This assassin has grabbed a mountain, and is as such very hard to hit.

v1mCcm1.png

Hector gets the kill, and makes a speed level for it. Of course, he's gonna have to pull off a good string of levels if he wants a chance to cap skill/def.

N6LRsMK.png

Guy is using the original one, and it's almost gone, so woot.

2dzViCx.png

Watching generals fire bows at 1 range is...actually really fun.

6cHwVSD.png

Watching them miss...less so.

6IHY6B6.png

And then, due to the knight being able to attack Marcus because Guy didn't kill him, the bandit can finish Marcus. Dangit, Guy!

SyW8YO3.png

It's turn 5 ALREADY? HURRY HURRY HURRY RUSH RUSH RUSH We can't let Kishuna disappear!

D2Q1Too.png

I finally get around to having someone visit this village. Another one for the pile! Which we will hopefully be using next chapter.

CrK72qN.png

Here's Kishuna. Not really changed. Killing him shouldn't be that hard, right?

UrEesWl.png

His mooks though, they're outright uber.

K9VOEu5.png

Good luck, making my life harder NOW, valk lady!

WttYW4E.png

One thing I've noticed is that everyone who isn't tanky seems to be capable of getting this level and ONLY this level.

hot3EHe.png

AHAHAHA! DIE!

yEvqNbA.png

Canas helps.

97NGh7l.png

Is he...not going to cap speed?

uPg74SY.png

The last axereaver guy is DEAD! DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! *Henry laugh*

iWDzjHs.png

Guy! You need to shake off that rust faster!

0ZvXwzK.png

Here's our position at the end of the turn. I've had to be very, very careful not to go in the Extra!s range.

Ret5wWg.png

So, when generals crit, they spin the bow, instead of the arrow? Pretty cool.

VsEtwwM.png

You'll notice Guy's HP has been slowly running down throughout the chapter, mostly due to magic hits.

lX551VN.png

For instance...

L4ZRKXf.png

GUUUUYYYY! WAS I RIGHT ABOUT YOU AFTER ALL?

WUxPdl3.png

Okay, all we have left is the boss and Kishuna's force, plus the Extra!. But we need to get Canas over to Aion in time...

JYUa590.png

RESCUEDROP POWERS

gPmObzS.png

I am SO glad to have this thing...

uMy0mFs.png

Hector chips.

8CT7W4w.png

I didn't plan this, but I decide to just let Florina have the kill.

spGcGlH.png

Bad decision.

TevE5EJ.png

Lowen fails to get started on Kishuna's knights.

zFap0vz.png

Agh, looks like I can't heal him right now.

T9et5d5.png

The snipers are tough and equipped with silver bows, but Guy can take them.

IQIVcl8.png

OR CAN HE(STUPID MISSING)

DXivCNb.png

Guy. Guy. Listen. You had such a great start. If you stop now, do you even know how much of a waste it will be? There's still plenty of time. Pull off a few good levels, and you'll be back in shape.

2qZE7zX.png

Lowen caps defense. I just hope he'll turn to other pursuits now.

9eovkLE.png

Shouldn't there be mages coming from these? I killed Aion early, so maybe that's why they're not coming...

SSVQCPg.png

Not one, but TWO 70s? SERIOUSLY!?!!?

VZn9Qd1.png

On his FOURTH TRY, he finally hits once.

waOu2tw.png

You know Serra, skill is just WAITING for you to give it some attention...

C9YAqPr.png

Well, all that's left is Kishuna.

Jrorgci.png

I appreciate the defense. But you know what else you need? MORE THAN TWO STATS AT A TIME!

dhDfOS6.png

I throw everything I have into chipping, but I don't quite finish him. I see no need to savestate for it.

UCLyY0T.png

It would have been so ironic if Marcus broke the trend. But nope.

V9dWmtb.png

You know, Leila is actually a really good choice against the Extra!.

nCPtT5a.png

Florina tries to chip. Bad idea. RNG abuse is almost required for all the extras, due to the fact that the later it gets in the game, the more they are capable of one-rounding your units.

aa2ywty.png

Priscilla ultimately takes her out.

CE87Fad.png

Strength! Speed...and nothing else.

y8s4hee.png

Treasure. How nice.

GhIb9Zj.png

Finally, it's time to leave. Of course, the place we're going is even worse.

2zgdSck.png

This title is interesting, because it reflects a small part of the chapter, but not nearly enough of it.

Ugh, did I even get ONE level with more than three stats in it this update? I don't think I did. Do you see what I meant with the title?

The voting will close VERY soon!

Haha, this chapter is really one of my favorite. Legault's chapter is probably my most favorite chapter in the game too, personally.

GEE, I WONDER WHY?

The CHAPTER 20 PRELUDE!

This episode, we celebrate having more views than Teq's LP! It's totally because I'm a better LPer, and not because the romhacking forums are more frequented than the fire emblem forums or anything.

Also, as for the vote results: The "Hoard them forever" option ALMOST won, but luckily not quite, "give them to the units that need them most" won out instead. Klok's suggestions were good, and I incorporated some of it into the giveout.

nSLn5UD.png

Hector: "SO MANY ENEMIES"

SckQxtG.png

Well, let's jump right in.

CE2F7S5.png

In normal FE7, this is a big climax, signaling the official change from early to mid game. Here, it's the same way.

69eXZKh.png

This dialogue is kind of odd now that Leila is alive.

FgSokBP.png

Chapter=summed up

nH5ePUp.png

What ritual? What with all the mentions of "babe", I can't be sure...

RAflpCS.png

Well, we can't not get started any longer.

xiP6tBf.png

We have enough slots for almost everyone. i thought about leaving Guy out instead because of his performance last time, but then I realized that, cruelly, I'm going to need to use this bad guy. Hopefully, he shapes up. But 5 1-2 stat levels in a row just doesn't leave you the same unit...

pnp7BZN.png

I do some inventory rearrangement, which includes giving Marcus the SPECIAL WEAPON. Let's see(by which I mean hope) if he gets a chance to use it.

zDZZzF3.png

I also find the emblem blade a home. Priscilla still has E in swords, although if Mr Night's LP is correct, then after promotion she might be S.

XftthnA.png

I NEED cash for the secret shops in this chapter. I start the parting party with the rapier. Oh well, we'll get another one(which may also be sold) later.

S0x3HE0.png

I like lancereavers, but they're worth so much...as you can see, they have very high value, and buying 50 is actually somewhat unfeasible.

uzzAj0Q.png

I'm not gonna use these light tomes anytime soon... I keep the nosferatu, though.

S5pwMeC.png

I finish by selling elixirs. They've always had a conspicuously high worth in the GBA games. These are vanilla prices, and remember you sell for half what you buy!

WoyMPTg.png

As you can see, the enemies number in the "not a few"s.

6oJp3Ys.png

This setup is as good as any.

LOOT SHOWCASE I: DROPPABLES:

k8sg5Bh.pngZwSXAQN.pngOpWUQq2.pngf9gecMO.pngkvWVSXN.png

There are quite a few. Also, you see that sage? She's special. That 1-use berserk staff is more than enough to warrant bringing a restore along. Here's the thing, though, the archer's restore is the only one you'll have at this point. Yeah. Of course, if we can steel sword her before she staffs us, we can get the thing. And even if we kill her after the berserking, we get a physic. And that infinite-use rescue? Works exactly as advertised. It's the mine incentive for this chapter, in fact. You can also get it by working down her physic. We do get some infinite rescue(s) later on, though, so it might not be worth it to get it from the sage here.

Remember, we DO have mines! If you want me to use one, just say so!

LOOT SHOWCASE II: STEALABLES:

d9OpT0I.pnghRr04eE.png1TV0M2P.png

zKIap1c.pngwPXN03Z.pngQM2XjzO.png

GL8i3lR.pngFMl9D8p.pngKp68lvo.png

dowF7mh.pngyNpJmgZ.pngs2aRORP.png

As you can see, 4 stealables, one of them almost necessary, and the others we really want for getting a head start on rebuilding our loot stash for another vote later. I'll get as many as I can, but no promises. At least they're spaced out.

Just about every enemy is equipped with a good weapon(there's axereavers and halberds and poison stuff going around), but none of them are stuff we haven't already seen.

lvR382t.pngGJrE5Us.png

Cameron is basically Damian 2.0, but that poison lance will be ANNOYING until we down it. I haven't been poisoned once yet(at least, I don't think so...), and I hope that won't be changing anytime soon. Probably will, though.

RBewhPS.png7f94CiD.png

Darin...is totally different. His stats aren't that superdaunting, however, he has a new class, a dragoon. We'll get one of our own when Wil promotes, but for now we have to just suck up his +20 crit boost. Just look at that crit. And remember, we don't have much luck to bring it down!

Oh, and did I mention that HE MOVES? Totally surprising on a first run, but not really on a second one. I guess with super tactics you could seize the throne without killing him, but you want to totally clear this chapter and have time to shop and loot and stuff.

hvlQuAz.png

Time to start the statbooster train. Hector badly needs this.

bSd4KN4.png

And serra badly needs these. No longer will this lady die the instant she fails to dodge!

nDOJvw9.png

Lowen doesn't get much, but I throw him something to help is unending vulnerability to magic.

amR67sR.png

Erk here gets some skills at last.

Lwa2eaY.png

Leila needs SOMETHING good to her name, so she gets these. 18 luck will really help her.

fVDfrNd.png

I hope that by showing generosity to the weak they become strong. Let's see if Erk can turn himself around.

7zgKzdQ.png

As one other forumite pointed out, Priscilla does a lot better when given one of these. Now she's the AWESOME CAV.

V1Ro8eG.png

Eliwood realy has failed in skill. This may help, since he's the only one that really needs it. Really, skill is only the most useless stat when you don't have a deficiency of it.

YvSJNmx.png

Last giveout! I compound Serra's already-good luck, and fix her con problem, at least partly. She should be able to double sometimes now! I think I also gave Guy one goddess icon.

M6baG1K.png

THIS IS NOT REFLECTED BY GAMEPLAY

...Ahem. Let's look at Legault.

nOFrmNj.png

Looking pretty good! Lowen's better, though. Probably.

5c58VYE.png

Uh huh. Well, what with that con and OH DEAR NO IS THAT AN AXEREAVER

Yes, everyone, you're not seeing things. Legault is MORE than happy to use that thing on us. At the very least, he doesn't move. He also has an ocean seal for us. Don't they promote thieves now? I think? If not, then we just need one for Lyn.

Okay, the pics are over. Let's go look more at Legault.

LEGAULT'S GROWTHS:

HP: 20%(-40%)

Strength: 25%

Skill: 65%(+20%)

Speed: 80%(+20%)

Defense: 35%

Resistance: 25%

When Klok said "meh" growths, he must have just meant "bad". He's Leila but without plot importance, I guess you could say. He would probably have level after level of JUST speed and skill. I mean, he can't even gain HP, 20% is really as low as it goes(except, what 2% res growth for a certain FE6 knight?). He might get himself a bit of defense, but he'll need serious blessing if you ever want to take him farther than midgame.

If you count them, this massive prelude took 49 pics exactly. Man...that's almost 50!

Hidden danger? Not sure what you mean. I know about Kishuna disappearing after a while, and the mages coming from the back.

You almost fell victim to it

the hidden danger is how easy it is to lose turns while dealing with klok's shenanigans. Notice the time wasters, the peg knight unit, the rushers, and the last cluster of units near aion which can be dangerous if one tries to rush through them because more than one mage can attack outside the seal due to the new tome ranges. The final danger (not sure if klok messed with them) how late the mages at the back come. by the time they show up, you got a few more turns before kishuna leaves which screws the people who try to farm them like I tried to due with leila and oswin. In any case good plays and hilarious deaths.

GEE, I WONDER WHY?

The CHAPTER 20 PRELUDE!

This episode, we celebrate having more views than Teq's LP! It's totally because I'm a better LPer, and not because the romhacking forums are more frequented than the fire emblem forums or anything.

Also, as for the vote results: The "Hoard them forever" option ALMOST won, but luckily not quite, "give them to the units that need them most" won out instead. Klok's suggestions were good, and I incorporated some of it into the giveout.

Yay my vote helped.

As for the weapon ranks for paladins, I checked teq's lp up to 23 and saw his dorcas also had the exact weapon ranks as cilla did when she promoted.

Not sure teq was trying to get s rank in swords with dorcas or not so it's hard to tell if he had the same problem.

Well, I've updated to the 1.28.1 patch, which gives Priscilla a new palette, and a female cav animation. It also buffs Legault.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: BONUS EPISODE 2: I HAVE TO SHOW THIS OFF BECAUSE ITS HILARIOUS

iWIpaNk.png

The game broke again! I have to say, I've always had a bit of a perverse fascination with glitches. Let's explore for a bit, shall we?

0BicCvu.png

As you can see, most of our classes and units are barely recognizable.

sdQOb2P.png

Dart here seems to have learned how to pair up about 6 games early. Yes, both those sprites are the same unit. No, we won't get to see it in action.

1FnpcuC.png

There seems to be fog of war that isn't actually effective, and is also really weird. Most of the enemies aren't visible, and 90% of those that are are either Eliwood lords or collapsed Nils.

TTGy8JL.png

Starting the chapter, none of our units actually have movement points, and most of them can't even be selected. I literally can't do anything but end my turn. Let's see if the enemies fare any better.

5PwPxrq.png

A few units were spared the Eliwoodinating, and the AI moves them okay. That's legault, I think.

Z3SMYrU.png

And then one unit walks, literally, across half the map-I'm serious, the screen was scrolling all over the place while I was hearing footsteps. I wish the unit was one of the visible ones to better show it.

VRMC0Oz.png

Turns out it was the sage, and it berserked one of my units, which screws everything up EVEN MORE.

Okay, that's enough. REPATCH TIME!

iMssaae.png

Uh, that didn't fix it. ...Crap.

...I guess I'll try again...

auVnOP8.png

There we go! Everything seems fine.

Anyways, I think I've discovered something about Klok's patches. It could be random coincidence, but the only time they didn't bug out was when I used the abort option on the NUPS patcher. I normally use ignore for the "if invalid" list, and every time I did that everything would go to heck.

aSpodvl.png

Legault's bases seem mostly unchanged.

LEGAULT'S NEW GROWTHS:

HP: 40%(+20%)

Strength: 60%(+35%)

Skill: 65%

Speed: 80%

Defense: 50%(+15%)

Resistance: 15%(-10%)

(pluses and minuses are in relation to old growths)

Wow, he's amazing now. He'll be a great peg, as long as he can keep dodging. His HP still isn't great, so even with his fair defense he'll still crumple under any hits, and it'll be even worse with magic,

Naturally, Klok couldn't have buffed Leila while he was at it. Oh well. I think he intends for her to be horrible anyways.

Legault's new growths contained within!

FE7 CHAOS MODE: BONUS EPISODE 2: I HAVE TO SHOW THIS OFF BECAUSE ITS HILARIOUS

iWIpaNk.png

The game broke again! I have to say, I've always had a bit of a perverse fascination with glitches. Let's explore for a bit, shall we?

0BicCvu.png

As you can see, most of our classes and units are barely recognizable.

sdQOb2P.png

Dart here seems to have learned how to pair up about 6 games early. Yes, both those sprites are the same unit. No, we won't get to see it in action.

1FnpcuC.png

There seems to be fog of war that isn't actually effective, and is also really weird. Most of the enemies aren't visible, and 90% of those that are are either Eliwood lords or collapsed Nils.

TTGy8JL.png

Starting the chapter, none of our units actually have movement points, and most of them can't even be selected. I literally can't do anything but end my turn. Let's see if the enemies fare any better.

5PwPxrq.png

A few units were spared the Eliwoodinating, and the AI moves them okay. That's legault, I think.

Z3SMYrU.png

And then one unit walks, literally, across half the map-I'm serious, the screen was scrolling all over the place while I was hearing footsteps. I wish the unit was one of the visible ones to better show it.

VRMC0Oz.png

Turns out it was the sage, and it berserked one of my units, which screws everything up EVEN MORE.

Okay, that's enough. REPATCH TIME!

iMssaae.png

Uh, that didn't fix it. ...Crap.

...I guess I'll try again...

auVnOP8.png

There we go! Everything seems fine.

This is literally the most hilarious thing I've ever seen - Sara.

Edited by Sara.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 13: CHAPTER 20: Part 1: Enemy Mind

QpLcDUs.png

Okay, let's get started with this nightmare. Here's my pl----

At this point, all of TheMoniker's commentary was lost. However, the radio communications of the enemy were picked up. They will now serve as the commentary for this chapter.

tBWZbJi.png

Corp. Febish: Calling all troops! Status report!

ylomXWQ.png

Nomad 3#: Nomad units 1 and 2 in position, madam!

4ArOgaY.png

Knight 5#: Shaman and knight units are all in position!

oSzkHFC.png

Gen. Pally: Reserve unit A is in position! Reserve units B, C, and D are on call!

Corp. FeBish: Right, we have an extreme advantage in numbers. They may be tough, but there's no way we're losing this. Archer! You got that chest guarded!

MzCz562.png

Archer 2#: Oh yeah, NOBODY is getting this chest as long as I'-

f9ocA27.png

Archer 2#: They're breaking in! AHH!

Corp. FeBish: Get some cavs in there!

VtS49TQ.pnggU1rA4i.pngXyCCwJ4.png

Archer 2#: NOOOOO--

Corp. FeBish: Okay, first blood goes to them. We'll get our chance soon! Armorman, you got that hallway blocked?

APFd99K.png

Knight 7#: Oh yeah, they can try all they want, but they're hardly denting this armor. The only thing that ca-

RP9KTW6.pngBpWAJ4h.png

Knight 7#: AGHHHHH

Corp. FeBish: We may have underestimated them. Send in the cavs and nomads.

zqsH732.png

Corp. FeBish(C. FB): Okay, now's our chance!

XMRCKhB.png

Knight 1#: I SO-awwww...

touHZzr.pngHHNbsYY.png

C. FB: Come on guys! You're better than this!

OhNT35A.png

Fighter 2#: Permission to move in, commander?

C. FB: Not yet! I'll call you when I need you!

HneyjkS.png

Nomad #9: Listen, buddies, the initial wave isn't doing so hot. LET'S GET IN THERE!

All cavs and nomads: YEAH!!!

C. FB: No! Stay within range of the axereaver airstrike!

Gen. Pally: No, go right ahead!

XFbmYo1.png

Armor 4#: Heh...thiefy forgot his lockpick!

av7i4yq.pngiB8gNVy.pngkv1OV86.png

Archer 5#: I'll be safe as long as I'm in here...behind these big, thick safe, wall-WAIT NO CRAGGHH

LnGEVhv.png

Nomad 9#: Yes! We'll surround them at the chokepoint! They can only come through one at a time!

95ZavxX.png

Myrm 1#: Did that lady's muscles just bulge a little.

Shaman 3#: Tell me why you're so interested, huh?

kzafMpf.pngrlAoc09.png

Armor 4#: Tell my wife...I love her.

Prv. Phidrud: NOOO! HUSBAND!

yhOUnSj.png

Nomad #9: Okay, we've taken a few losses, but we can take them here! I have the magic power of the earth seal! We can't lose!

C. FB: No! Stay back!

XiNWRaX.png

Fighter 4#: We're helping!

Vz8JICd.png

Nomad 9#: Cameron can handle the tank! ...Now that I think about it, why hasn't he said anything?

Armor 6#: We haven't heard anything from the top brass. They're probably on a whole different level of communication.

tKp8Hox.png

Armor 5#: Not even HE can hit them?

5tged6f.png

Thief 1#: I'm here!

C. FB: FINALLY! Get the chest loot you can find and leave! We need those goods transported to our secondary base, NOW!

FeNplTj.pngbo2Brma.png

Fighter 5#: They're coming in!

XO7oIJz.png3nf4TT8.png

Nomad 4#: Not Cameron!

8XAMIdY.pngqW8CPoY.png

Nomad 4#: At...at least he got a hit in on them...

Nomad 9#: We don't need him! We normal mooks can totally take them!

mwVxAxT.png

Nomad 4#: NOOOOO

UST5qmV.png

Fighter 5#: T-too close! Get back!

MhdpLZq.png

Nomad 9#: ...Okay boys, I'm right behind you...get them!

8SI3wVD.png

Fighter 5#: Take THIS!

O5ISVwM.png

C. FB: I TOLD YOU GUYS TO GET BACK! THERE'S STILL TIME! LEAVE!

Cav 5#: No! I can do this!

DkaQ4U0.png

Cav 5#: YEESSS! I got one guys! YES!

C. FB: Excellent job! Looks like I was wr-

s7Ttz7d.png

C. FB: Wait...what?

Nomad 4#: I-I'm alive? And...Cameron too?

0icOvRz.png

Nomad 4#: Did we just go BACK IN TIME? Cameron just died again! And that means...CRAAA---

vtrVIYX.png

Well I got her once and I ca-OH MY GOSH MY FACE ITS ON FIRE

lK7Fvzv.png

Fighter 5#: What is that wyvern doing?

EDLTd17.png

Fighter 5#: They're moving the thief? Okay.

dUI2ujj.png

C. FB: Uh...I still don't know what that was about...you guys gonna kill her again?

fQU4F2M.png

Shaman 1#: I got this.

Nomad 9#: You go, buddy!

MiN1292.png

Nomad 7#: Haha! He is so doomed!

m29hiZz.png

Nomad 7#: 2pro4u

Eu91PtJ.png

C. FB: I still don't know about the time thing...

lZSGoVS.png9ztRaMJ.png

C. FB: But I'm going in there! Outta my way! I'll handle them myself!

uXXo03v.png

Nomad 9#: We've got them surrounded! Nomads all around! Fighters and shamans from the right! Mages from the left!

C. FB: Please let me do the commanding here!

4nYlDmr.png

Cav P1#: Okay, I've arrived! They won't know what hit them!

C. FB: You certainly took your sweet time! Use those poison weapons, soldier!

7B0TtuN.png3agkFoB.png

Armor 6#: How did they get a mage through the walls?

Armor 7#: How does a mage get THEM through the walls?

SgZXzIG.png

Nomad 8#: That...hurt...but...

ry8Dz15.pngjWo0MNj.png

Nomad 8#: Ow ow ow OW! What...time...

C. FB: What...what kind of timeskipping is this?

CBm4hRk.png

Nomad 8#: NONONOAHHH

Gen. Pally: Oh man...his head landed all the way over here!

C. FB: Did...whoever is doing this time thing...seriously just skipback just to get the perfect shot on that nomad?

Pv: Phidrud: WHAT KIND OF CRUEL MONSTER WOULD PLAY WITH LIFE THIS WAY?

A4pIevC.png

Cav 10#: No! My speedwings do you know how much I paid for tho-

UsI44R7.png

ooooOOOOOOOOOOO NO-

rL2babT.png

Myrm 1#: Man, and we were so close!

x3020sS.pngjpdwuEQ.png

Pirate 1#: With my halberd, I can AKK

Nomad 9#: What? I know our swords can shoot lightning, but that Guy wasn't even NEAR him when he did that!

C. FB: It's a steel sword! Everyone be on your guard!

R0zKe0C.png

Armor 2#: 17 solid damage! She's almost down! Someone else finish her!

96Tq9MU.png0n9ikCd.pngNyJb47P.png4wjE5ap.png

C. FB: We had a perfect kill shot! And you guys missed it! NO RATIONS TONIGHT!

Myrm 1#: There wasn't even that time thing. They must be just really bad shots.

C. FB: No comments!

3E5yTzs.png

C. FB: Archer? Why didn't you attack the wall? I need to get out there!

Archer 5#: I have...a crippling fear of walls... Cracked ones especially...and OH MY GOSH THIS BUILDING IS SURROUNDED BY WALLS

C. FB: ...

T8skMA5.png

Nomad 9#: Gah, all we can do is chip this guy!

kpJUQE7.png

Cav P1#: Come on! If reports are correct, we haven't even poisoned them once in their entire campaign!

LhptLNz.png

Thief 1#: Okay, I got the treasure. I'm out.

Hw9XcG4.png

Cav P1#: Wah-my army just grated itself back onto my skin!

Pr. Phidrud: You're welcome.

8x5BrfH.pngucvSAsp.png

Mage 3#: I call B--

and78b9.png

Myrm 1#: Are they getting STRONGER as they're killing us?

C. FB: Oh man...just what kind of enemy are we fighting?

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 13: CHAPTER 20: Part 1: Enemy Mind

QpLcDUs.png

Okay, let's get started with this nightmare. Here's my pl----

At this point, all of TheMoniker's commentary was lost. However, the radio communications of the enemy were picked up. They will now serve as the commentary for this chapter.

tBWZbJi.png

Corp. Febish: Calling all troops! Status report!

ylomXWQ.png

Nomad 3#: Nomad units 1 and 2 in position, madam!

4ArOgaY.png

Knight 5#: Shaman and knight units are all in position!

oSzkHFC.png

Gen. Pally: Reserve unit A is in position! Reserve units B, C, and D are on call!

Corp. FeBish: Right, we have an extreme advantage in numbers. They may be tough, but there's no way we're losing this. Archer! You got that chest guarded!

MzCz562.png

Archer 2#: Oh yeah, NOBODY is getting this chest as long as I'-

f9ocA27.png

Archer 2#: They're breaking in! AHH!

Corp. FeBish: Get some cavs in there!

VtS49TQ.pnggU1rA4i.pngXyCCwJ4.png

Archer 2#: NOOOOO--

Corp. FeBish: Okay, first blood goes to them. We'll get our chance soon! Armorman, you got that hallway blocked?

APFd99K.png

Knight 7#: Oh yeah, they can try all they want, but they're hardly denting this armor. The only thing that ca-

RP9KTW6.pngBpWAJ4h.png

Knight 7#: AGHHHHH

Corp. FeBish: We may have underestimated them. Send in the cavs and nomads.

zqsH732.png

Corp. FeBish(C. FB): Okay, now's our chance!

XMRCKhB.png

Knight 1#: I SO-awwww...

touHZzr.pngHHNbsYY.png

C. FB: Come on guys! You're better than this!

OhNT35A.png

Fighter 2#: Permission to move in, commander?

C. FB: Not yet! I'll call you when I need you!

HneyjkS.png

Nomad #9: Listen, buddies, the initial wave isn't doing so hot. LET'S GET IN THERE!

All cavs and nomads: YEAH!!!

C. FB: No! Stay within range of the axereaver airstrike!

Gen. Pally: No, go right ahead!

XFbmYo1.png

Armor 4#: Heh...thiefy forgot his lockpick!

av7i4yq.pngiB8gNVy.pngkv1OV86.png

Archer 5#: I'll be safe as long as I'm in here...behind these big, thick safe, wall-WAIT NO CRAGGHH

LnGEVhv.png

Nomad 9#: Yes! We'll surround them at the chokepoint! They can only come through one at a time!

95ZavxX.png

Myrm 1#: Did that lady's muscles just bulge a little.

Shaman 3#: Tell me why you're so interested, huh?

kzafMpf.pngrlAoc09.png

Armor 4#: Tell my wife...I love her.

Prv. Phidrud: NOOO! HUSBAND!

yhOUnSj.png

Nomad #9: Okay, we've taken a few losses, but we can take them here! I have the magic power of the earth seal! We can't lose!

C. FB: No! Stay back!

XiNWRaX.png

Fighter 4#: We're helping!

Vz8JICd.png

Nomad 9#: Cameron can handle the tank! ...Now that I think about it, why hasn't he said anything?

Armor 6#: We haven't heard anything from the top brass. They're probably on a whole different level of communication.

tKp8Hox.png

Armor 5#: Not even HE can hit them?

5tged6f.png

Thief 1#: I'm here!

C. FB: FINALLY! Get the chest loot you can find and leave! We need those goods transported to our secondary base, NOW!

FeNplTj.pngbo2Brma.png

Fighter 5#: They're coming in!

XO7oIJz.png3nf4TT8.png

Nomad 4#: Not Cameron!

8XAMIdY.pngqW8CPoY.png

Nomad 4#: At...at least he got a hit in on them...

Nomad 9#: We don't need him! We normal mooks can totally take them!

mwVxAxT.png

Nomad 4#: NOOOOO

UST5qmV.png

Fighter 5#: T-too close! Get back!

MhdpLZq.png

Nomad 9#: ...Okay boys, I'm right behind you...get them!

8SI3wVD.png

Fighter 5#: Take THIS!

O5ISVwM.png

C. FB: I TOLD YOU GUYS TO GET BACK! THERE'S STILL TIME! LEAVE!

Cav 5#: No! I can do this!

DkaQ4U0.png

Cav 5#: YEESSS! I got one guys! YES!

C. FB: Excellent job! Looks like I was wr-

s7Ttz7d.png

C. FB: Wait...what?

Nomad 4#: I-I'm alive? And...Cameron too?

0icOvRz.png

Nomad 4#: Did we just go BACK IN TIME? Cameron just died again! And that means...CRAAA---

vtrVIYX.png

Well I got her once and I ca-OH MY GOSH MY FACE ITS ON FIRE

lK7Fvzv.png

Fighter 5#: What is that wyvern doing?

EDLTd17.png

Fighter 5#: They're moving the thief? Okay.

dUI2ujj.png

C. FB: Uh...I still don't know what that was about...you guys gonna kill her again?

fQU4F2M.png

Shaman 1#: I got this.

Nomad 9#: You go, buddy!

MiN1292.png

Nomad 7#: Haha! He is so doomed!

m29hiZz.png

Nomad 7#: 2pro4u

Eu91PtJ.png

C. FB: I still don't know about the time thing...

lZSGoVS.png9ztRaMJ.png

C. FB: But I'm going in there! Outta my way! I'll handle them myself!

uXXo03v.png

Nomad 9#: We've got them surrounded! Nomads all around! Fighters and shamans from the right! Mages from the left!

C. FB: Please let me do the commanding here!

4nYlDmr.png

Cav P1#: Okay, I've arrived! They won't know what hit them!

C. FB: You certainly took your sweet time! Use those poison weapons, soldier!

7B0TtuN.png3agkFoB.png

Armor 6#: How did they get a mage through the walls?

Armor 7#: How does a mage get THEM through the walls?

SgZXzIG.png

Nomad 8#: That...hurt...but...

ry8Dz15.pngjWo0MNj.png

Nomad 8#: Ow ow ow OW! What...time...

C. FB: What...what kind of timeskipping is this?

CBm4hRk.png

Nomad 8#: NONONOAHHH

Gen. Pally: Oh man...his head landed all the way over here!

C. FB: Did...whoever is doing this time thing...seriously just skipback just to get the perfect shot on that nomad?

Pv: Phidrud: WHAT KIND OF CRUEL MONSTER WOULD PLAY WITH LIFE THIS WAY?

A4pIevC.png

Cav 10#: No! My speedwings do you know how much I paid for tho-

UsI44R7.png

ooooOOOOOOOOOOO NO-

rL2babT.png

Myrm 1#: Man, and we were so close!

x3020sS.pngjpdwuEQ.png

Pirate 1#: With my halberd, I can AKK

Nomad 9#: What? I know our swords can shoot lightning, but that Guy wasn't even NEAR him when he did that!

C. FB: It's a steel sword! Everyone be on your guard!

R0zKe0C.png

Armor 2#: 17 solid damage! She's almost down! Someone else finish her!

96Tq9MU.png0n9ikCd.pngNyJb47P.png4wjE5ap.png

C. FB: We had a perfect kill shot! And you guys missed it! NO RATIONS TONIGHT!

Myrm 1#: There wasn't even that time thing. They must be just really bad shots.

C. FB: No comments!

3E5yTzs.png

C. FB: Archer? Why didn't you attack the wall? I need to get out there!

Archer 5#: I have...a crippling fear of walls... Cracked ones especially...and OH MY GOSH THIS BUILDING IS SURROUNDED BY WALLS

C. FB: ...

T8skMA5.png

Nomad 9#: Gah, all we can do is chip this guy!

kpJUQE7.png

Cav P1#: Come on! If reports are correct, we haven't even poisoned them once in their entire campaign!

LhptLNz.png

Thief 1#: Okay, I got the treasure. I'm out.

Hw9XcG4.png

Cav P1#: Wah-my army just grated itself back onto my skin!

Pr. Phidrud: You're welcome.

8x5BrfH.pngucvSAsp.png

Mage 3#: I call B--

and78b9.png

Myrm 1#: Are they getting STRONGER as they're killing us?

C. FB: Oh man...just what kind of enemy are we fighting?

I agree best fucking commentary I have ever read, oh man I am even reading it in military voices. " omg did he go back in time just to get a perfect shot?"

I fucking died.