TheMoniker

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm happy about the generally positive reception to this commentary! I'll keep it in mind for the future, but for now, enjoy the rest of the chapter, in the same style. Also, because I couldn't address this last time:

Shit. That's not good. Teq has a horrible broken game, yours has broke twice... I bet it's because of Leila and/or Matthew.

Edit: Are you... patching to a clean rom...?

Yeah, I think I am. Maybe. Of course, what with what happened to Teq's stuff, and these glitches, I've started backing up my .savs. Just to put your fears to rest.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 13: CHAPTER 20: Part 2: Collapse of the fang

Jesb5ke.pngmshEQAl.png

Corp. FeBish: Troops! Status report!

Nomad 7#: Sir, one of our nomads just again failed to kill Priscilla, also, the enemy has time-warping powers and keeps getting stronger and I think we're screwed.

C. FB: Okay!

wIAQLM0.png

Nomad 6#: NOOOOOO- Oh hey, I lived!

SZLgzqU.png

Nomad 6#: Wait, wha-

Ef6QgrL.png

Nomad 6#: OH COME ON

C. FB: They did it again!

Myrm 1#: Seriously? When does this end?

uNwdqLz.png

C. FB: Agh, I wish we had more healing on our side! Then we could return this frustration!

jnm3rc6.png

Nomad 9#: NOOOOO SOMEONE HELP ME! They just took my family's heirloom!

YIzYE0z.png

Pv. Phidrud: Sorry everyone...

OGUCXmF.png6KlL6P7.png

I...can't go on...

JuEWpLk.png

C. FB: Not another of our commanders! If we keep losing them we won't have anyone left! AVENGE HER, FIGHTER!

Fighter 9#: Gladly!

DxUZ5Kq.pngR4lPjZP.png

C. FB: FINALLY! Okay everyone, come with me! We're gonna save this operation before things get any worse!

lhSl8Nh.png

Shaman 7#: Don't worry corporal, these enemies will feel the sting of luna as long as I'm here. I'm surprised I'm still alive, I expected to be killed early with a steel sword!

C. FB: Doubling! Excellent! Keep it up!

4WwX7DB.pngts5ks6X.png

Thief 2#: I've arrived! I'll grab the other chest and go! And maybe do some shopping later...

Thief 1#: Please do! I'm on my way out! This area should still be safe!

0IC3s4x.pngfHlNuhY.png

Cav P2#: Gacck!

C. FB: Dangit, there goes our poison unit!

ZOl9Oaa.png

Myrm 1#: They keep getting stronger! I wish I could do that...

C. FB: ...

ai3XnNJ.pngVM0KoHk.png

Knight 9#: Ack! Nonono have merc-

C. FB: Agh! They're in the top! Reserve unit 1! You gonna do anything about it!

Gen. Pally: Oh yes! Once they get a little closer, I'll charge all over them!

R5kKeus.png

Shaman 7#: My work! Awww...

P4pCQQd.png

Lt. Sage: Hah! You can't get me yet! I haven't berserked you! Idiots, I can-

iKJTIbG.pngzSlRwOQ.png5ZM96pH.png

Lt. Sage: AGGHHHHhhhuu-

C. FB: NO! Not another one! Lieutenant...

Myrm 1#: Madam, they have her special berserk staff now!

FFk8Z24.png

C. FB: Our numbers have already been reduced to half that of our original force...but we can still make it! Listen, as a precautionary measure, I want reserve unit 2 here!

Gen. Pally(G.P.): You mean the pegs?

C. FB: Yes!

eB3KOu3.png

Fighter 5#: Listen corp, I have a plan!

C. FB: I'm willing to listen.

Fighter 5#: It's a secret! I'll wait until it's in action to say!

C. FB: THIS IS A MILITARY OPERATION! We don't "KEEP SECRETS"!

sWXvQeT.png

Shaman 4#: GO LEGAULT YEAH!

Shaman 7#: That guy's so great.

Shaman 6#: You guys didn't talk to him. He's actually a total jerk.

Oi0PzmZ.png

Shaman 7#: ALMOST got him...

C. FB: Can you ACTUALLY get someone next time?

BgmgUvk.png

C. FB: Come on! You guys are my personal force here! Stop falling behind! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ELITE!

Archer 9#: Do you even know how heavy these bows are.

9I9j5Kr.png

Myrm 1#: They got healed again!

C. FB: Private Phidrud...

qFRphnp.png

G.P.: They're so close I can almost taste them!

C. FB: Please don't.

Mage 3#: C-can I retreat a little? Please?

G.P.: NO.

mveb8dv.png

Shaman 7#: Legault. What are you doing. Seriously. Don't waste that thing, it's like 3000 gold.

Shaman 6#: The guy doesn't even have his comms on! He can't hear you!

byIIq8T.png

Fighter 5#: Here it is madam! My plan!

C. FB: I completely misjudged you. If we make it out of this, you're getting a promotion. But for now...I can have revenge!

rEGy0HK.png

C. FB: THIS IS FOR ALL THE RANKING PEOPLE YOU KILLED!

h91QoDo.png

C. FB: AGHHH!

Fighter 5#: He went a different way this time...the plan won't work.

mbpm81a.png

Mage 3#: Ta-take this!

zVnSQbC.png

Shaman 7#: I am so good at this 3-10 range game. Hit once. Dodge twice. Oh yes.

pdOBgcf.png

C. FB: Forget it. I'm going a different way this time. You fighters can catch up whenever you're ready.

G.P.: This is good! Listen, we have them surrounded! Mages on the left, me from the top, you from the right, corporal...

NIsTiSy.png

G.P.: And some guests just arrived for the back!

Peg 1#: Reserve unit 2, on the scene! There's no one here that we can see...

G.P.: Move forward a bit! You can hit them from behind!

eIA4oEP.png

Mage 3#: N-no! My go-good luck charm! Gaacckk!

0VROejM.png

Shaman 7#: This guy is nice. I dub him axereaver airstrike.

Yz2glCW.png

C. FB: Why are you guys breaking all those walls? There's nothing even back there! Stay with me!

Thief 2#: You SURE there's nothing back there?

Fighter 5#: I LIKE breaking walls...

qgEUna1.pngexc9dsW.png

Myrm 1#: Oh I am so pro. I'm tired of talking about. I'm gonna go over and destroy their commander an-AGGHHH!

Shaman 7#: Aw man! The guys almost had a personality too!

HCDqO7i.pngtzd8wIR.png

Shaman 7#: Sorry, sorry, don't worry, I can still help!

C. FB: If you hadn't missed, I could have managed enough damage for the finishing blow! Oh well, just watch! I'm right on the enemies now, they can't get me!

f4ib0oM.png

Peg 2#: Corporal! We're encountering some difficulties! There seems to be this giant pulsing wall of wyvern flesh in our way!

p3Fn7B2.pngw2gADsS.png

Thief 1#: Okay...I'm gonna do it...just one more turn...this area is almost compromised but I can make it...

Thief 2#: Right behind you buddy!

8ilRJP1.png

C. FB: Come on everyone! We still have all the advantages(except for time powers)! We can do this!

taVwONk.png

Peg 2#: I can dodge anything you got, you stupid...

5indQQs.png

Peg 4#: NOTAGAIN-

C. FB: ...Listen, everyone, if I fall...I want you to make things as annoying for whoever's pulling the strings as possible. Got it?

Shaman 7#: Oh, believe me, I got it.

Seriously, this episode totals in at almost 300 images. We got a 4-parter on our hands.

Oh man, seems my thing was TOO popular...I would never have done this if I had known you were going to try to hold me to the standard!

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 13: CHAPTER 20: Part 3: The Freakout

unFN13H.pngwW1DDVo.png

Thief 1#: AGGGHH!

C. FB: Dangit! We've lost most of our finer and promising ranking units to these guys! And all because they have their stupid time-controlling ability! Who even knows who will die ne-

Y1pGRTR.png

C. FB: Well. Crap.

Gen. Pally: FB?

OeKQGqQ.png

G.P.: FB!

xo33buE.png

G.P.:FEMBISSSSHHHHHH!!!

Shaman 7#: N-no! Who will command us now!

G.P.: I will! And as my first order, stand back...

WyQeH3l.png

AND WATCH ME EXACT VENGEANCE!

Knight 10#: You can do it! You can succeed where we all failed!

zMVIvBm.png

Shaman 7#: ...

Knight 10#: ...

G.P.: ...Why...

kqqcDMd.png

Knight 10#: I refuse to accept this! COMMANDER! NOT ON MY WATCH!

jHS66UB.png

Fighters 3-8#: LET'S GO! The fallen elites of C. FB and reserve unit 1 will fight on in her memory!

Archer 3#: We'll guard your back flank...

Fighters 3-8#: WIMPS.

AhBCq5l.pngZ3OvSI0.png

Peg 7#: Naahh! S-send for reserve units 3 and 4!

Knight 10#: At this rate we won't have anyone left to do it! They'll have to get here in their own time!

HfifvLb.png2nzUpyy.png

G.P.: Everyone...follow the last wish of the corporal. I command it. ANNOY THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU GO!

Shaman 7#: Uh...guys?

1b4gcsD.pngxagpA08.png

Shaman 7#: Listen, everyone. As the luna guy, the one who has probably done the most annoying out of everyone here so far, I ASSUME COMMAND!

Shaman 6#: Okay.

Shaman 7#: SILENCE! L-listen, we're down to our last peg, a few knights, and a few shamans. We don't know where reserve units 3 and 4 are, and they're encroaching on the throne room to kill Darin and Legault!

Fighter 4#: YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE FIGHTER UNIT! And we don't take orders from ANYONE!

Tnn7uK2.png

Peg 8#: Y-you killed everyone...BUT NOT ME!

Peg 8#: THIS IS IT! I HAVE A PERFECT SHOT!

kHgmuY5.png

Peg 8#: YEEESSSS!

Shaman 7#: Yes indeed! At least you, with your last gasp of life, did some-

DE7MddA.pngU3ihSgj.pngdDdUSrX.png6bnm1Dc.png

Peg 8#: A-aaahh!

Shaman 7#: IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

Shaman 5#: Ride it out peg! You can do it!

smB9wmE.png

Peg 8#: Darn...missed...well...at least before I went...I got to experience victory...several times over...even if it was...cruelly stolen...by one above...who doesn't care ab-

Shaman 7#:...

Shaman 4#: Listen, I have to speak here...if every single time we ever succeed and land even the tiniest blow of success on the snout of our enemy, it just gets reset back until eventually we slip up or things change and we're back to suffering huge losses...what is the point of even fighting.

Shaman 7#: ...There is a point. And I think, just before she died, corporal FemBish realized that too.

Shaman 4#: At least tell me what it is...

Shaman 7#: It is the only point to our existence...To ANNOY the one above! If we can do nothing more than be a massive thorn in his side, THEN THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL BE! WE WILL ANNOY HIM, UNTIL EVENTUALLY, HE CRUMBLES UNDER THE SHEER WEIGHT OF THE DEMANDS FORCED UPON HIM!

Shaman 4#: ...I...I UNDERSTAND! Yes! AT LAST MY BLANK SLATE OF A LIFE HAS A PURPOSE! EVERYONE, RALLY TOGETHER! WE CAN DO THIS! WE CAN ANNOY HIM!

ALL REMAINING RED ARMY: YEEAAAHHH!

0xe8gQV.pngBaOoNNS.png

Shaman 5#: I wish we had more numbers to better annoy them with! But... there's nothing standing between them and us, Darin's guard!

QFzO68Q.png

Thief 2#: This is a little worrying-I'm the only one with any chance of making it through this alive, and my chance lies directly past that little ally-less space!

BvHWkih.png

Fighter 7#: We'll distract them! Hah-HAH! I'll bet THAT was pretty annoying!

4hcpT3A.pngONOAtfU.png

Fighter 6#: She's in range of the swordslayer and is down on HP! GET READY FOR SOME SUPER-

q9SpmoH.png

Fighter 5#: Did that tent just grow arms and grab her?

85Qq8IT.png

Fighter 5#: Guys, the pegs are all gone.

JICgDVs.pngIb6DtdQ.pnglB98fOk.png

Shaman 7#: This isn't looking good...but we must do everything in our power...FOR ANNOYANCE!

6tR0tWg.png

Shaman 7#: Wait, crap. I'm out. Dang.

aDXJzcX.png

Fighter 5#: But you're our flagship! Without you, how can we hope to annoy! I'm losing enthusiasm...

Shaman 7#: NOOOO! Enthusiasm is ALL WE HAVE!

ltvlYXO.png

Shaman 7#: And Legault. Remember, he's still around!

wBn5n6e.png

Fighter 8#: No! I missed my chance for stardom...I could have been SO ANNOYING...

Ta003FC.png

Thief 2#: I don't see anyone...I can make it!

byZm3Ul.png5ENmGoW.pngvrynnOc.pngmEH6MpU.png

Thief 2#:...Crap.

JJVNCjT.png

Shaman 7#: Archers? Why haven't you done anything but stare at the wall for the past while?

Shaman 5#: I think their comms are off.

5VLVqWv.pngzWCbYIo.pngbUusr6g.pngmHrNdX5.png

Shaman 7#: Crap! The fighters are gone! Listen everyone, we can still win this, okay?

XGBfDeS.png

Shaman 7#: And by win I mean annoy, of course.

jqfAz20.png

Knight 5#: I'm not hurting, but I AM annoying!

Shaman 7#: THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

rHVz35d.png

Knight 11#: Hey guys, sorry we're late, we arrived to see the victory blows being str-WAIT WHAT WHERE IS EVERYONE? WHY IS THERE BLOOD EVERYWHERE?

Shaman 7#: Here's the situation, reserve unit 3! Every commander died and then we had an epiphany about annoying the enemy instead of beating them! And you have to help us! Is reserve unit 4 with you?

jfDHeYd.png

Mage 12#: We're here! We heard everything! EVERYONE ATTACK!

Knight 12#: Everyone, we can do this! We can annoy them!

DzYYXBZ.png

Archer 4#: Hey man...listen...we haven't heard from the others in a while...

Archer 3#: Of course. I turned our comms off after listening to them start spouting annoyance crap. Listen, I'm not throwing away my life. I can sell this brave bow and retire. I say we get going while the going's good!

Archer 4#: Okay...listen...

MdNPsrF.png

Archer 4#: I-I'm gonna peek around the corner and make sure the coast is clear.

b4GnM3K.png

Archer 4#: OMG JUMP SCARE AHHH

hUrYe8x.pnghmHJme9.png

Shaman 7#: Why did the head of one of our archers land at my feet?

Shaman 6#: How can you even tell that's a head? I think it looks more like a bleeding strawberry.

eVYdCXo.png0iN0Vd3.png

Shaman 7#: Awww...our stuff keeps getting looted!

wUThgRt.pngFg1QwYE.pngtY2AwHg.pngEcoBJjn.pngn3yn1A5.pnguNrG19m.pngh5UeGRI.png

Shaman 7#: The reserve units are gone. I hope the enemy is really annoyed!

fmW7XGn.png

Knight 4#: I just poisoned him. That's REALLY annoying!

mXYCgr7.png

Knight 4#: I can just FEEL the annoyance!

PnL42qn.png

Knight 6#: The i-

Shaman 7#: Was that "the irony"?

Shaman 6#: Uh...listen...we're the only ones left...

AOWljmE.png

Shaman 7#: Darin's going out!

Shaman 6#: I doubt he got the annoying memo. I think he's still trying to win.

3l8xbM3.png

Shaman 5#: Yeah! Show off that flashy crap!

zWUcVuI.png

Shaman 6#: The wall of wyvern flesh is BLEEDING!

MlAy6WV.pngy87m5TK.pngXjgImCg.png

Shaman 7#: ...He's down.

Shaman 6#: But I think the dude is annoyed!

C9LMD6k.png

Shaman 6#: Okay...this is it everyone...final annoyance...

vBSrMT9.pngyIMUX9H.pngh107H01.png

lkqI1nm.png

Shaman 7#: It's...it's over...Legault...will you turn on your comms so I can say...

WnWgoMw.png

Shaman 7#: You...you just defected. That...wasn't annoying at all. You could at least have charged them 5000 gold or something!

Well... Anyways...looks like I'm dead...they're gonna kill me now...guys? You gonna kill me?

...Guys?

Next time, I'll go back to normal commentating to conclude the chapter and show the secret shops and stuff.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 13: Chapter 20: Part 4: Wrap-up at last!

mcQCHUR.png

Well, we've got Legault recruited, but unfortunately, we couldn't avoid any more than 15 uses of the axereaver. This is how Klok nerfs the superweapon he gives you, by the time you get it it's half-used!

4KvfS6x.png

Canas meanwhile has made it to the first secret shop!

eIGgd79.png

Sell this for MONEYS...

rix5VjJ.png

It's just a bunch of statboosters, at varying prices. I grab a robe, although looking back I should've taken 1-2 goddess icons as well. No body rings, unfortunately...

pDMqYHI.png

I have Florina gain another level with Lyn.

A293rK4.png

Canas will be taking that...look at the altered description! GUESS WHO NO LONGER NEEDS A FELL CONTRACT?

EI7rBND.png

Well, let's take this annoying Luna guys things. I always knew he was going to be the last one we were gonna kill.

9IVIuYA.pngY0cjJvR.png

He chooses to remain resilient. How annoying.

Wait...was that his 20th-

wKsEC19.png

OH MAN!

eS7stif.pngyfnHGDZ.png

The promotion gains have been *slightly* buffed. By which I mean huge buffs. Seriously, normal FE7 gives assassins +2 def/res and NOTHING ELSE...AFTER making them wait all game to get the fell contract at 31x or that water bridge chapter! Whichever it is! Assassin is practically a bonus class! I'm so glad Klok changed it.

Also, assassins can steal now. I always thought it was pointless that they couldn't before, so I'm happy. I'm certain Canas can look forward to a happy future as the good assassin.

uk9cFHg.png

Here's the second secret shop! Also, notice that I beat the level without opening the front door. Yay!

vSVEzHB.png

This is the entire selection. Cheap promotion items! I grab a guiding ring, but that's it. I hope I don't regret that.

H8zSn7x.png

You know, I totally forgot about using the list menu as a support-building tool.

S2wwY6H.png

Hector and Lyn ship=confirmed

Hector and Lyn's supports: Maxed(all 5!)

pxboDFl.png

Erk and Serra get their second level.

YS1tJYr.png

Lookie! Guy's found himself a ladyfriend!

S7DMlH2.png

Okay, I'm done. Let's get out of here.

mVTJvKq.png

Replacing girl with babe leads to so many entertaining dialogues. Of course, all the jokes have already been made, and i would like to be able to take a holier-than-thou attitude about the cleanliness of my LP, so...

DLkllT2.png

Child is nipple now. Of course, children actually used to be nippleeren, which was amazing, but now its boring...

EXr4bG1.png

Ephidel is probably one of the biggest unfoughts in the series. You know Klok, you could totally have canon-rewrote him into one of the chapters...oh well, too late for that now.

WYQLvzL.png

Oh hey, this isn't edited at all. It's probably too poignant. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it probably fits here.

y4r6SuB.png

I THOUGHT WE'D GET A BREATHER LEVEL! DANGIT!

Well, we're done at last. ...With one chapter.

Also, Teq, do you still need me to record the speed of enemies with stealables? Please say so or I'll stop! YES, I AM THREATENING YOU.

Jk, it's just making my screenshot burden worse and it's been forever since you've said anything here.

You can stop; I'll just pick up where you left off, since I'm redoing my run.

Thanks.

The CHAPTER 21 PRELUDE!

ZOr7LNc.png

Hurrah for leaving! Of course, it always did strike me as a bit odd that the same town was used twice as a setting for levels.

bGhtFNi.png

This title is reflected in gameplay.

VbOqtdf.png

As you can see, we've got fog again. Seriously. Klok hasn't added THAT many fog chapters, but the ones he did add make it so that we have, quite literally, fog every other chapter through most of midgame. Ah well.

EJ13AI7.png

Eliwood is right, although I'm not sure if that's a text edit.

XIyivq1.png

Only EIGHT slots? NOOOO! Many of my units are getting close to promotion, but I'm only allowed to bring 4 along, really(Hector/Eliwood are required, and Marcus/Canas I can't really go without).

GpGYZDX.png

Here's our new team. I've intentionally left out all the GOOD units, so we can train the weaker ones.

rPYY10p.png

We're really building up a nice little collection of staves! Marcus will be taking the torch one today.

noMFj9Q.png

This setup is as good as any.

p9WxSX2.pnghiQ7hWe.png

Another luna-with-lootable...although as a small mercy, she's only level 2.

Pnj7E1K.png

Please do!

sOYHhRU.png

Okay, I want you to...

wUKfBIw.pngSnMjtyN.png4MWsjAF.png

...Dodge everything! See, here's a bit of trivia. Ninian has some complicated origins. In the original chaos mode, she came auto-leveled, with god-level stats. She would dodge everything, forever, and still have 13 levels to go! Then, Klok nerfed her, but did it way too much. She was super super weak. Now, he seems to have settled on an acceptable medium for her. Let's talk more about her.

NINIAN'S GROWTHS:

HP: 85%

Magic: 5%

Skill: 5%

Speed: 70%

Luck: 80%

Defense: 70%(+40%)

Resistance: 70%

Ninian's growths are still awesome, despite receiving few buffs. As promised, she can actually gain luck. She'll probably cap most to all of her stats when trained properly. Also, she has staff utility! She can heal even if she can't dance! Totally worth taking along, and I'll be seeing how many chapters I can't squeeze her into.

*seethe* This chapter...this freaking chapter caused me more frustration then everything else combined, all because of the blasted poison lance wyverns! I wouldn't be too worried about them, but, OF COURSE, one of them has a stealable dragonshield!

*seethe* This chapter...this freaking chapter caused me more frustration then everything else combined, all because of the blasted poison lance wyverns! I wouldn't be too worried about them, but, OF COURSE, one of them has a stealable dragonshield!

The evil of Klok knows not a single goddamn limitation |:-D

Sorry about the wait for an update. Real life and all that.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 14: Chapter 21: Part 1: The Poisonous Dark

UvtJmaf.png

You already know our positions, so let's start by having Marcus set the town on fire!

bgNFBII.png

There are some enemies, but...they don't actually seem that concentrated, especially considering how small the map is.

X9XYuMR.pngvHO7C4I.png

Two more stealables on those fliers SPOTTED. Klok figured out a very clever trick with stealables which he uses throughout the entire hack: Using them to force you to keep enemies alive. In a hack where siege weapons are everywhere, and both enemies and players die very fast, it's easy to just kill off the initial wave. However, if you want those enemies, you have to actually strategize and maybe take a few hits.

Wait...are those POISON LANCES? Oh...oh no...

mgk4yyB.png

Also, a monk has this. What IS it with Klok just dumping tons of droppable light tomes on us when we have only one unit who can use them? Can you give us some lances or anima stuff or something?

xzICzxc.png

Hector grabs the ballista. It would have been hilarious if he made them have 1 range, but I think he might have actually given them more MT/hit. Not sure.

ATqivhF.png

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT Yeah, Hector's gonna be real handy here.

ojYH81V.png

Bye!

wMFHlFG.pngj7LXily.png

I now use the power of dancing to...SHOP! Yeah, although these wares are much cheaper with the silver card, there's nothing really useful here except for maybe the hand axe and javelin.

6pZzSXG.png

Crap, a bandit. Let's hope we get a chance to kill it.

RUNOFpZ.png

Wait, so this low-level lady is a female on the map, but a male in combat?

oDwfP0D.png

Hey guys, Erk figured out how to tank magic!

g8zc1sZ.png

As the monks figured out how to tank physical attacks!

2pmHYyh.png

Here they come! We can do this!

L4v5Jf7.png

Wait, wha?

ijIqeyS.pnghLepxgw.png

Yep, enemy generic lords! Klok isn't afraid to use them against you. This guy is just a free sample, but later on they can be seriously dangerous enemies. We'll get our own Hector lord not-lord soon.

VWLlVzI.png

Leila has JUST ENOUGH.

iV1AYkE.png

Oh no, Canas doesn't have enough range to steal...

XIkMrKG.png4OnnEqP.png

OR DOES HE? Canas, the LIGHTNING THIEF!

ruiVbtl.png

Eliwood isn't putting up with any crap from these guys. He'll zap them right out of the sky.

eEV3DXT.pngn92pB57.png

Uh...dangit, miscalculated. I was gonna equip him with the lancereaver, but I forgot. And I honestly don't know if it would have made a difference.

Nl7gvyw.png

Okay, next try!

KiecKig.png

USE THE POWER OF RETREAT!

kk0l2zI.png

You get us that purge, Lyn!

TNOo7Xd.png

Ninian's too GOOD for you, noobs.

4L1O68E.pngbHXaxZm.pngpYURBH8.png

Canas the lightning thief FOR REAL THIS TIME!

mZ3fuKH.png

Leila knows how to kill these guys, BY TURNING INTO A MONK.

9mAPbLO.pngb4GAWoA.png

...Strength! And we got ANOTHER light tome. I hope this one sells for a lot.

ujoBfVY.png

The bandit is ONE TURN AWAY, and there's so many enemies still in that half of the town!

8WPqEqQ.png

Dang! Well, I guess there was no way she would have dodged more than one.

kY7XnLn.png

Okay, we NEED that bandit dead.

OhAshah.png

Do I want to try it?

3yJZ2Ya.png5zXuSYm.png

She hits herself once, then crits herself. DEVIL AXE RIGGED

1GQLlKl.png

I kill a different enemy, and get this. HMMMMM...

VFNKPMj.png

Lowen the orange shows these fools who's boss.

M0J63tE.png

You know, thanks to dark tomes, Leila makes an excellent faceshooter.

dR3eyld.png

Some clever Merlinus+Marcus tactics lets me get another steel sword to the only person we have who can use one.

DTexuMB.png

As I said, he's just a free sample. Unless you're hitting him with cavs+knights, you have nothing to fear.

0vh04Iv.png

GET ALL THE SPEED...Wait...OH NO IF HE MISSES SKILL 2 MORE TIMES HE WON'T CAP IT!

LY8Zp4I.pngtkHLHl1.png

Pictured: WHY HAVING SKILL IS IMPORTANT

SAVESTATE

vkZ6z1Y.png

Moving on...

FryRCt3.png

Dangit, you should've dodged that! Well, you still lived...with 3 HP...while poisoned...

8GNlZXy.png

YEP.

38yuMce.png

No RNG abuse here. NOPE.

QjQc9mx.png

Marcus can support with Eliwood too now...No...NO...I must NOT develop an attachment...

nT5J7To.pngRFLPqDu.pngzGHtEFa.png

I bet you guys don't even know what those circles are. Go on. Think about it. I'll give you a minute.

PICTURED: The first time anyone has ever used AN ENTIRE ANTITOXIN, ever!

idy6Bxp.png

Man, I always lag behind in getting to these houses at the back! The dialogue isn't altered, but the loot is, so the homeowners give off the impression of being REALLY tired.

Gy1jgHW.png482sdSa.pngjAif34z.png1p9zwwL.pngcaCuWDY.png

"When your thief's inventory is full, and you need to steal, you do whatever it takes." -Themoniker

H8DqP1x.png

We've finally started to get a hold on the city, but I see some reinforcements coming over here. Not good.

04iMoRn.png

I just realized how few levels I've showed off here. And how bad they all are. Really, after chapter 20, where the sheer volume of tough enemies resulted in levels through the roof, these guys aren't giving amazing XP.

0ft82Ej.png

Marcus the also-orange has JUST ENOUGH HP, and also thankfulness that I used that antitoxin.

pFCYUey.png

Here's Ninian's heal sprite. The animation is nothing special. Whatever you imagine it being, it's probably very close to that.

tZ8BFN4.png

Oh, ANOTHER one. Really.

kPajeKl.png

Canas finishes him...but then I realize I forgot about the gatekeepers of this town.

ar3vxuK.png

AHHH Oh hey, someone without poison!

bLEUz9c.png

You can do it Eliwood! You can LIVE!

9ZP4o1Y.png

He does! Now let me just cover this little blind spot!

QjKe9iI.pngnpgtLmQ.png

I immediately need to rest because he's in range of a poison lance peg, and is still at 1 HP, and I think I lost the screenshot. HOWEVER, he did reveal the boss! In stats he's nothing special, but he does have a hero crest for us! Thanks, sucker!

Okay, I'll cut things here. We'll probably only need 2 parts, as this chapter is sort of a breather, at least after the nightmare that is 20.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 14: CHAPTER 21: Part 2: The Dark Town

EgttzU9.png

Picking up about where we left off, there are some dudes in this town we're trapped in.

hRkVMHZ.pngl0JlOnH.png

Leila eliminates the brigand, because no one else was available to do it. Her level is surprisingly good for her growths, although she's gonna need HP/def/spd if she wants to get out of being in a state of permanent danger.

IO15LAL.png

Hector finally breaks the helpful ballista. I'm not too worried, since there's two more I can use.

xWemZ5P.png

Ninian with Mend can actually heal quite a bit, and she's very helpful here. You know, I thought about using her as an excuse to FINALLY drop Marcus, but then I realized that she has only 10 mag, and she's never going to get better than 10 mag forever, and I'd rather have my dancer dancing and buffing and leaving someone else to do the healing. Man, this hack leaves you at such a shortage for heals...

583t1FV.pngwC3w76n.png

Canas takes care of the Bishop and gets his Elixir, as well as a pretty good level. Looks like his res growth is finally starting to kick in! No silencer activations yet, unfortunately.

2ntbsB2.png

This map is still small, and all these dangerous fliers are making it VERY hard to advance.

snkD1er.png

Oh look, now there's knights TOO. I think they might even do the "player/enemy phase reinforcements on same turn" thing, as they seem to increase in number way more quickly than you'd think. They come in steel lance/poison lance pairs.

ZgnhyR2.png

Canas w/lancereaver is INCREDIBLY useful this chapter, as he's the only one who can really come close to dodging these guys an adequate amount of the time.

Dd6UFIB.png

Just LOOK at all these guys! Admittedly, many of the poison lance units have been killed off, so they don't ALL carry poison, but STILL.

Uailc7I.png

Hector here is just perfect.

S42xMZg.png

I decide to retreat a little, and because I'm a bit worried about the bandit down lower(he actually doesn't move) I have Lowen swoop in and out of the danger zone to grab the house.

SojH9hz.png05nGA94.png

Canas visits the shop... Only to realize he's come to a terrible vendor who doesn't deserve to be in business and leaves.

La7e07S.pngEihYiNS.png

Why ISN'T Fargus here? Did he just drop Hector off really quickly and then zoom off to go bury some treasure or something? Anyways, Klok actually gives you a lancereaver here, a nice little touch if you lack one to help fend off those wyverns.

jLpnJvd.png

This arena's disabled too. Just in case you were wondering.

W0DxUVr.png

I have Canas use a torch to help brighten this place up a bit.

tZushd4.png

Hector gets doubled. The short bow tanks the guy's speed down to 0, so...

K0HhUnz.png

Although, he's taking steps to correct that. Nice, Hector! I assume you'll cap defense when promoted?

zwUOgJy.png

Even Erk pulled out a good level! DEFENSE! You know, the guy's stats aren't actually THAT bad, it's just that his defense/HP are still kinda sucky while meanwhile his res growth hasn't procced enough to make up for it yet. He's got good offense if you look past that.

UIIC7QY.pngQlyWko7.png

Aww, red gem tome is gone. And I hope we have another good bow. Our good, helpful weapons breaking isn't really helping matters.

You guys might be wondering why I've focused so little on combat. It's because this chapter just sends wave after wave of wyvern/knight reinforcements at you after a point, and it gets kinda tedious. So I'm just showing you the interesting stuff.

0z7RqqI.pngsqxmYUK.png

Dang, and his poison was getting close to wearing off! Also, it's officially settled: He's not capping skill without help from books. However, he's capped strength, and he still has a shot at defense, good shots at res/speed, and MAYBE HP.

bCEXvLb.png

Ow! Dangit Hector, you can live! This could have killed him because doubling, but luckily Hector's 0HKO counters prevented that.

ufW45Os.png

Erk isn't faring too well either. He could have died from poison if it weren't for the point of def he got that last level.

jtrzQTt.png

Leila makes an absolutely excellent nosferatank, as it turns out.

7mtxxOT.png

Ninian gets her first level. It's almost perfect. Does it feel odd to be seeing luck grow?

f3fLwT2.png

And crap. Savestate.

QWSPYAn.png

Canas moves, and is just barely-and through sheer luck-saved from a poison death.

NkNnkMi.png

He's honestly pretty ungrateful.

rJvR6O1.png

I point out this wyvern because I thought he doesn't move, but apparently he's on a turncount timer or something and DOES move eventually. Huh.

Cq6kAwe.png

Canas has apparently entirely abandoned skill. Worst assassin ever.

qOzjDk5.png

Looks like Ninian can eventually gain S staves.

RmNeIoa.png

Lowen tries to make up for Canas's deficiency, but it's still bad.

wcZ7jEL.png

You know, Oleg's range actually makes it hard to get to that house. You have to sort of rush through it.

k3lIUME.pngF5dhsj0.png

???

G4K3VtB.png

Hey, it's me! Maybe I'll just...hold on to that...nah, I'll find someone to hold it. +10 hit/avo might help in the long run, but it certainly isn't going to make anyone godly. I think I'll let YOU guys decide who gets it. If you don't say anything I'll just give it to Canas for superdodger.

L1d12vc.png

Oh YES! 2-3 range, 10 or so MT, and infinite uses. All for Canas.

EXNKgeI.png

Oh look. Oleg's all alone.

SOnI4Dz.png

I start Ninian healgrinding, only to later realize that she's a dancer and doesn't need to.

xShk2aG.png4w0RYmT.png

I sit and grind a few levels. I would have grinded more, but I'm kinda impatient. Klok made Ninian so that she can't cap spd/luck if she misses them more than once, so we have to hope the growths hold out.

v6SdZ2L.png

I also do a little matchmaking.

99Cv6Ou.png2NLYh2N.png

And restock a little. I don't go all out, since I need to save for next chapter's secret shop.

UHCsVaY.png

Oops, accidentally kept battle animations off. Lowen lures out the boss. Don't worry about the bows, he still has the delphi shield.

VFtaDdZ.png

And then he crits him. Okay.

b5oqNE8.png

Gimme!

GXjd9gS.png

Erk runs up and holds him at axepoint. Oh wait, the axe is actually already 75% shoved through his neck. Nevermind.

0MHNYgE.png

He promptly wastes the level. Man, can I get ANY good bosskill levels?

Y75JVK7.pngJ4mg8Rt.png

We wrap up by deciding to go see Mr. Sick and having suck lady join us. BUT DOES SHE STILL SUCK? That's a question for next prelude!

GMQiwvQ.png

When we hopefully eventually see Nergal's stats, we'll have to wonder just how high level Marquess Pherae was.

TYn77Cs.png

Again, a title that sums up a tiny bit of the chapter but doesn't cover the whole thing. Ah well.

See you guys next time!

We're approaching one of my favorite chapters in the game...

Attention everyone! For chapter 22, we have updated to VERSION 1.3! It adds a palette and gives some range changes. I kinda thought Klok predicted more changes, but oh well, I guess those will come in 1.35! Keep in mind that I wasn't updated when I recorded this prelude, but I will be when I actually play the chapter.

The CHAPTER 22 PRELUDE!

qV842tP.png

Thria was always kinda the useless territory. The map shows a few others as well. Most of the lycian league kinda sits out the story.

SELtek4.png

Klok throwing his chapter title vandalism right in our faces.

lZDzblx.png

"The Reed Senpais"... This dialogue just gets better and better as time goes on.

8WeLrN9.png

Here we are at our small fortress. See anything different?

uxPiAvv.png

We wouldn't want Nils hurt! He's our backup dancer!

qmZIRlG.png

...Not a good sign.

Kwrx41s.png

And now the mercs we owned during that other defense mission have resurfaced, desperate to strike one last spiteful blow.

GjLCDRK.png

These mercs really aren't that smart, considering they let clerics command entire units.

f3jYE87.png

Being the last and slowest LPer, all the jokes are always made before I get to them. But here's heath begging for the survivalo of the nipples anyway.

iYWrTaZ.png

Well yeah, since you AMAZING guardsmen didn't even put soldiers out that way! They just walked right up here! If this game were more realistic, we'd have already lost the battle!

Ed9mLdm.png

Alright. This was always one of my favorite chapters in the game, mostly due to the fun gameplay. Is it still great in Chaos Mode? We'll see.

gIyHcC7.png

ONLY ELEVEN slots? Well, with all the recruitables around, we'll end up with 14 fighters, but STILL.

oPFzNKY.png

I do some inventory rearrangin, which involves giving Wil our axereaver. He will use it well, hopefully.

U5H2pd4.png

I switch around my lineup, sacrificing Marcus for Florina. I think I'll finally be able to permanently drop Marcus after this. We may have some trouble in this chapter, but we'll eventually get Cleric Heath, and we have other heal sources, albeit inconsistent ones.

mFvYfbY.png

I do more inventory stuff, and give just about everyone a promotion item. We'll probably have quite a few this chapter, most of my units are at level 17.

IAouAaQ.png

Quite a few enemies around. Still in the prep screen, so the allies haven't spawned yet. As expected, we're being attacked from all sides.

GK8uOVL.pngsCBEX1U.png

Here's our boss. He has pretty good stats, but his inventory makes him lethal. Axereaver AND steel sword to hinder your approach, plus an uberspear for when you get there. We're still not at a point where we can let him equip that, and I don't know if we'll ever be.

Look up at that map again. See that enemy in the bottom-right corner? That's him. You can now charge down the middle without having to attract his ire. Routing the map is made much easier as a result.

PaAG8J1.pnghLCVsZ2.png

There is exactly one stealable immediately obvious, and its a luna shaman. He's pretty far from the greenies, but still, no promises.

D3uYmgm.png

Most of the enemies are equipped with good weapons, but there are a few axereaver soldiers to watch out for. If you lax in killing them, Nils might actually be endangered, although probably not.

J09IhRF.pngDD5004B.png

Did I say one stealable? I meant 3! This thief is gonna beeline for the chests, and we need Canas over there fast or else!

rS3UZEH.pngU4dYBQh.pngPQeH6t1.png

Oh hey, an Extra!. This one initially looks like it will be really hard to get to and kill in time, but here's the thing: This one MOVES. Klok didn't give it an attack, but after some turns it will start charging right into your arms. The heals are annoying, but I honestly consider it mercy.

fF4ekiF.pngmEUFBrO.png

Some useful droppables.

fhGhgI4.png

Wil starts us off with a quip.

HddAxvo.pngHlk52Du.png

Remember the wimpy knights that populated this fort in FE7? They've been replaced with these BEASTS. Well, they're not that great. Honestly, they make me appreciate Guy a lot more. In fact, I remember them being way tougher in earlier patches. Klok, did you nerf them at some point?

cvRXaWd.pngGyKrRzh.png

There are also the two healers, equipped with high-level magic and a physic to heal us with. They are very helpful, when their AI decides to be smart and not heal full-health units(yes, it can do that.).

dzysLMr.pngJTeZ81t.png7MgbQVq.png

Heath! He's a much better healer than Marcus, at least. We do want him on our team. Also, I don't know why Klok said "best when given a stimulant." EVERYONE. Is best when given a stimulant.

CAOKBbW.png5qdYY5c.png

Isadora also joins us. She's pretty high-level, and I can't deny a free robe, but I'll check her growths before I pass judgement.

HEATH'S GROWTHS:

HP: 80%

Magic: 50%

Skill: 50%

Speed: 45%

Defense: 30%

Resistance: 20%

Heath has received no growth changes. Considering this is a wyvern's growths being applied to a cleric, it's really quite odd. He'll get a useful start, but with those used-to-be-good-but-don't-cut-it-now growths, he'll have a hard time keeping up later in the game. Unless we give him that stimulant. Which I have no plans to. It is lamentable that our first real dedicated healer isn't that amazing, but oh well. We'll get promoted magic users to heal for us soon.

ISADORA'S GROWTHS:

HP: 85%(+10%)

Magic: 65%(+35%)

Skill: 45%(+10%)

Speed: 60%(+10%)

Defense: 20%

Resistance: 60%(+35%)

Isadora is WAY better now! She actually has growths! IN ALL HER STATS! She'll probably turn out really good, but unfortunately, I don't see any way we can fit her in, and no one has requested her. It's kinda odd, in all the LPs NOBODY has used this lady. Oh well. She can promote instantly if you want her to help you as a prepromote for this chapter, but I'm not gonna waste a guiding ring on it.

Anyways, can't wait to start this chapter! See you guys then!

Axereavers were the Bane of my existence here. Also heath is a beast healer, can heal 25ish hp at max level with a measly HEAL staff.

The chapter I hated the most was the final one, with those huge jumps care death armies

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

HddAxvo.pngHlk52Du.png

Remember the wimpy knights that populated this fort in FE7? They've been replaced with these BEASTS. Well, they're not that great. Honestly, they make me appreciate Guy a lot more. In fact, I remember them being way tougher in earlier patches. Klok, did you nerf them at some point?

Nope. Haven't touched them since phobia's LP.

Incidentally I was wrong about version numbers but w/e I may not even do those changes now that I'm actually working on FE8CM.

Huh, okay. Guess I shouldn't sweat about showing them off too much then. if you're wondering about me LPing FE8CM, I haven't entirely decided yet. I will definitely take a break between LPs if I do, although judging by the number of patches that seem to have been triggered by this LP, I don't know if I'll ever be able to avoid constantly repatching.

Although, I do hope you at least add the newer T3s.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 15: Chapter 22: Part 1: Trapped in the Fort of Dudes and Dudettes

WBu7aEE.png

There's lots of dudes around! We'd best get started!

iq1CJMu.png

Guy will be tanking out the initial wave. He'll be fine. Probably.

BYNMbdn.png

New palette for 1.3! It's beautiful and green.

Lfc75Id.png

I would appreciate some res guy. You've failed so badly with that 50% growth that there's no chance of you capping it. MEANWHILE, your 25% growth defense is doing amazing! Sheesh!

vkeXdnz.png

The first pro-us use of the axereaver is done to hurt the paladin.

nwDKFEa.png

Seriously, this guy WILL screw you up if you move squishies too close.

pEwXgJf.png

Isadora takes the shopping things off Canas's hands. NOTICE ANYTHING WRONG HERE?

UjZbQom.png

I know people seem to get heavier when they're knocked out, but this is RIDICULOUS.

But yeah, Merlinus makes a good Nils guard. Just have him hang out up there forever.

4AZ7RVI.png

Here's our setup for the first turn. Combat hasn't reall started yet, but believe me, before this is over we'll have more deaths than you can count.

4qhO2ha.png

These Ostias aren't even Guy, and they STILL do an excellent job against these fools. And Guy isn't even FAZED by 90% of the enemies coming at him.

De0F6Kc.png

Oh no, they're invading, this is the worst fort ever, etc., etc.

5UatfvH.png

The initial wave is outright WIPED by Guy.

uNB0aWT.pngqx5QNx1.pngYAV7WFu.png

The greenies try their best, and the male bishop survives, but the lady ultimately- wait, the paladin is a FEMALE? Huh.

n7hM1GW.png

Remember when I said the greenies would only be helpful if they DIDN'T do this? Yeah. This is actually a bug with normal FE7 AI, as I haven't really seen any hacks that are immune to it(it happens in dream of five as well, for instance), so don't blame Klok.

TFpy33T.png

MORE friends join the fray! Joy!

almrozk.png

There is also a bunch of enemies that spawn down here. They continue for quite a few turns, but we'll focus on the effects of that later. For now, let's look at the newcomers.

lShzFNj.png15g2SE0.png

One is an extra-high level general, with TONS of poison. Any chance I can borrow a few of those, buddy?

nsN4V8S.png

I don't think we've actually seen the poison axe yet. Only one without a "this is awesome" description, although it still has great stats.

oZvJ13o.png

There is also a weird generic cavalier, who doesn't appear any stronger than normal FE7, although he is also carrying poison weapons.

IS4IOgm.pngoKIenAn.png

But FORGET them, the REAL star of the show is right here! I obviously will wait to pass judgement until I show his growths, but let's just say he's pretty awesome. Power, TONS of HP, actually okay speed, and his main weapon gives him the one stat he really lacks. And he also has a light rune, which might just be useful for something. And did I mention that INSANE Con?

You know how you could REALLY troll, Klok? Give the NPCs light runes and the knowledge of how use them, and then watch as they horribly ruin everybody's strategies.

On that note, why not make the generals able to rescue your units too! They could just grab all your squishies and mess everything up more!

rguEoj6.png

Guy is buffer than these generals, and can rescue them. Not that he'd really want to.

0ZgemNt.png

Priscilla kills the fempaladin, doesn't get a level from it, but does get this.

mXTRtdh.png

Overkill much, Serra? Seriously, you hit him so hard he's phasing out of reality!

xWSEu3P.png

20th level! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

6pGddZ8.png

Hector runs down and kills a myrm. This will teach me a valuable lesson.

M5RqMeA.png

Note to self: Stop forgetting lockpicks. You have no idea how much trading shenanigans I had to go through to make sure Canas could open Heath's door.

VCQCntk.png

WHY? Why would you go there, Heath? WHYYYY?

e1nmiRH.png

Mr. Uncounterable actually manages to reduce Guy's HP quite a bit.

FGcHV08.png

And then everyone doubles Hector and he dies. Stupid short bow. It's the best weapon he has, and he can't wield it well thanks to his oddly low CON. His AS is tanked down to literally 0!

39axh3g.png

You keep it up, Guy!

ssk6eP8.png

Uh crap, he's in trouble thanks to that eclipse guy, But hey, that was the last magic attacker, he should be fine thanks t-

VmqTDdd.pnge8p5fRQ.png

I bet you thought Guy was gonna die, didn't you? Well, it was actually Leila. Stupid axereavers. I change around my positions AGAIN, managing to keep Guy's level the same.

1PaXOOc.pngpUbSsbc.png

I worry Lyn might be killed instead of Leila this time, but then I realize what she's carrying. Hooray for accidental tactics!

eIg5ES1.png

With the re-arrangement, Rath's unit ends up taking the hits instead. He actually lives.

jMqAssH.png

But then OH GOSH HAMMER yep.

b5lkmG8.png

This time, I elect to move him EVEN FARTHER forward, which seems paradoxixal to his survival, but it lets me kill eclipse man-uh, lady.

RPcznW0.png

MOO WAH HAH HAH Oh wait, there's actually very few situations where this could be useful for us. Maybe against bosses?

EawtUdl.png

Wil re-gets his 20th level. It's a bit worse. Oh well.

OAOEeda.png

Lyn is, uh, still equipped with the swordreaver I guess. Don't know why I showed this.

Aj9IRYq.png

Eliwood gets another excellent level. Did you know he's actually just as tanky as Hector(in HP AND Def)? Remember when I assumed he was gonna be bad at the start? He's outgrown that description. He lacks some of Hector's raw power and skill, but in exchange he has noticeable speed and res.

8NpM9wY.png

Lyn's support is actually really helping him. SO MUCH CRIT.

7FaGgFA.png

Guy also re-gets his level, and it's EVEN BETTER.

lL4A2IV.png

Serra has to eat the attack of the guy Hector wasn't able to kill this time. She'll live. She's one of the few characters who never died this chapter, I think.

frrJaFk.png

These ostians simply refuse to give an inch. Fun fact, every general survived this chapter, but every greenie who wasn't a general or Rath died.

WA6Dk5c.png

AND NOW THEY'RE IGNORING THE WEAPON TRIANGLE. So helpful.

But you might be wondering...Heath is still in range of them. Will I be forced to curse them?

uCSxqnf.png

The thief opens the door, and then it's other phase...

VTAfXgu.png

And the generals decide to be total bros and exceed my expectations by attacking the mage instead! You're awesome, guys.

hJBqg4I.png

That was NOT directed at you, most worthless healer ever!

7q632fi.png

Well, we've FINALLY got the inital room cleared out, but as you can see, there's a little buildup going on in the middle.

WbCwjC0.png

CANAS!

ziCaHG8.png

The knights who came with the first wave had steel lances, but these ones have steel swords. There's two waves of them, and we also get aura monks instead of thunder/eclipse mages.

ndElsFk.png

Canas is unfortunately forced to move back so I can let Hector recruit Heath. I'm happy to have her-uh, HIM on our side.

lsRiwqA.png

Oh yes. OHHHHH YESSSS.

KWqnqux.pngkgo54ou.pngSMsHocV.png

It...it's beautiful...I MUST TEST IT...BTW, dragoons have an innate 20 crit bonus. Just to make those stats more awesome!

5ZmvKmK.pngCLSugcR.png

Priscilla is just one-shotting everyone. This lady is amazing, and I can't wait to promote her.

hCJhyTK.png

Guy moves back a bit, excercising caution in the face of mages and lowered health.

LxSgjCw.png

Wil can't quite reach the axereaver guys to kill them, but he can at least trap them so they can't approach any more of our dudes than they have already.

LzxyVRu.png

The middle is packed tight with dudes, but as you can see, the right corridor seems clear enough if you need to get some units to the boss quickly and safely.

*Realizes he has posted 69 images so far*

*Realizes its ONLY TURN THREE*

This chapter is nothing if not intense.

R7Lnw9L.png

Here's heaths palette. Some of these look like they would go a lot better with Elibean Night's portraits, considering how realistic-y looking they look.

AZxVNts.png

Bye, random wimp cavalier. Be a better unit next time!

CPdUwbG.png

I no longer need this loser now that we have Heath, so I "accidentally" leave a little crack in my defense the perfect size for a wyvern.

XWuD72h.png

Ugh. I will discuss this thief in more detail later.

x7GjmHU.png

MY GOSH THAT MIDDLE CORRIDOR! Jeez Klok! WHEN DO THEY END?

753XbWU.png

Isadora makes it to the secret shop.

XqUQVfy.png

Its selection is mostly staves. I pick up a lockpick, although I probably don't need it, as we'll soon get a third thief who comes with one. Hey, they're cheap with the silver card. Above these there's also a chest key and an elixir, neither of which we really need.

81f594P.png

Come here, buddy!

qQm9vDt.png

Leila tries to conserve Luna uses. As we'll eventually see, it doesn't work out.

C1rDyeM.png

Thanks to crits, the last of the axereaver squad is FINALLY gone! Now we just need to kill the steel sword squad.

ScMWCMO.pngw4b43f2.png

I have to kill this thief without taking his ring OR lockpick. Because he is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to get without Ninian or rescue shenanigans. You saw how that worked out! Heath forced Canas, who HAD to open the door, to spend his turn moving out of the way, and there was NO WAY he was catching up with the thief after that! And you can't let him open the other chest and sacrifice the brave chest, because the other chest contains 10,000 gold instead of another item!

wDYMaZy.png

Even the best of generals need to rest in giant glowing light balls every now and then.

tdV5QsR.png

Tons of skill+horseslayer+20 free crit=PURE AWESOME. AND HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE SUPPORTS!

wo7TKKe.png

Here's our setup for the fourth turn, and I'm cutting this update before it gets any longer. Will Guy and WIl survive their ordeal tanking "the massive middle"? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

ITS VOTIN' TIME!

Spoiler alert: I do beat the chapter and get the boots. BUT WHO GETS THEM? I'll add a poll so you guys can decide! Audience participation!

While we're at it, let's also vote on the stimulant getter! Who gets it? I would LIKE to use it on Rath, but I think I'll let you guys decide.

BUT WAIT! You might be thinking. I haven't even explained what a stimulant IS yet! A stimulant is Klok's version of the Afa's Drops in normal FE. And it gives +20% to all growths instead of +5%. Which makes for a buff of +300%. Whoever gets it is GUARANTEED godhood.

Oh yeah, and there's more than 1 stimulant. No, you can't use more than one on a character. But I'll hold ANOTHER vote for a later stimulant. Maybe.