TheMoniker

Hello everyone, and welcome back(AGAIN) to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 17: CHAPTER 23x: Part 2: Florina's Weird Promotion

Quick reminder! I was trying a new strategy where I kept my units on the top away from the luna shamans and berserk staff! Because I kept dying!

NH1Mug2.png

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I LIVE THROUGH THIS LEVEL?

HwhJf80.png

Erk ALMOST dies...BUT NOT QUITE.

y9iOqGl.png

It's okay, Leila's there...

AI7DeKc.png

This would have been a problem...but Leila has plenty of RES.

eBJ5g8J.pngzQg3eNq.pngDlPXU4f.pngYzGkjXq.pngYzGkjXq.png

VZbUh91.png

Chip-kill-fail-succeed-level...

And that's the story of this LP.

And how ALL THE LUNA SHAMANS ARE GONE. YES!

cvJoo83.pngRxDC1XH.png

YES...

NQUIwM1.png

NO...

XyTz4qn.png

Okay, it's basically over. All that's left are a few promoted mooks and the free item squad.

PYf3zab.png

Lyn is cured, but look closer at that text...did you know you can heal berserked allies?

5cQdjz6.png

Is it worth a shot?

WNAdZaH.png

Nope.

PAuY7Gq.png

I do this instead, in an attempt to not let Lyn waste the kills of the sages(if you're wondering why she's being so helpful, it's because of her brave axe, not her).

z0Y1NVQ.png

Our setup for...turn 6?

2QYyR56.png

Annnnd of course.

fE6ESD7.png

This time we let Hawkeye tank it out. And by tank I mean dodge.

G68MRqx.png

Shaman reinforcements come from the two top staircases, for about 4-5 turns.

9Al2jfh.png

IT'S TIME.

IH43V4A.pngaQx2lys.pngzBOVvbT.png

Great! No defense or strength, so hopefully he'll cap those himself...also, he can use steel swords, and, uh, other swords too I guess, now.

rolfIyL.pngqKP2sx6.png

Hector enters his 20th level with a bang. I hope he gets plenty of CON for promotion...

vlsPuBv.png

There are mages coming from the upper-left staircase, and Erk is handling them.

olw9Zuo.png

This bishop is the last promoted guy on the map, and I want to give the kill to someone who isn't in the nearest group...so I have to have the Leila group retreat.

kdFv9GR.png

The shamans, however, have blocked our way! Time to try this thing again...

IIMIlwD.png

No problems at all? Huh.

TnaJXEs.png

Well, not NO problems...yeah, there's basically no way she's recovering from this level string. She'll cap skill, speed, and maybe res, and that is IT. WORST UNIT OF THE TEAM.

0fbzNjC.png

Florina kills, the bishop, according to plan...and ALMOST gains a level...luckily, the unpromoted mooks are still around!

2FVbm6a.png

I take pity on this poor woman. Have something that only weights you down by 5-6 and not 8-13.

WpF6CRf.png9l43eqn.png

Meh, couldn't have expected better. 20th level! Time for promotion!

8u1nwxx.pngzP4Hy4A.png

...Wait, WHAT?

VARmX79.png

...I know that Klok removed some nomad trooper animations because of the animation hang glitch...but I wasn't expecting him to remove the PROMOTING animations!

GadzoXh.png

Everything looks okay...wow, it really was a promotion without animation! Huh! I was just thinking about those earlier in the chapter, after being forced to re-watch Priscilla's promotion...

Better yet, Florina's gained THREE CON! YES!

PnrqUrn.png

The magic users are taken care of, and the loot gotten. Except for this healer. Which gives me time for...

xU2YKAn.png1q3Hbsn.png

Staffgrinding...

SihaJgb.pngBLG8ejz.pngP3HFut0.png

And LOOTING! I can always use more emergency staffs and statboosters!

UtbDsE1.png

The dragon axe is kinda a boring weapon. Powerful, not-weighty, hitty, and critty...but, Erk already has plenty of good 1-range axes. Maybe I'll switch it with Lyn's devil axe.

kX1aBB3.png

Poor Erk. He's left at level 18 unpromoted. I might have gotten him promoted if I had chosen the XP supermooks instead of the item-carrying mooks, but oh well. I'll promote him next chapter.

aT7zSpT.png

He just couldn't handle us.

7283gue.png

Ninian contemplates all the death, and her part in it.

0zUJKTk.png

Athos has switched from "wise mentor figure" to "cool old guy".

o3J3MBr.png

Darn straight!

w5NYahL.png

THANK you! By the time you read this, the poll will likely be closed...

WCzP1HG.png

Eliwood's mom recognizes the familiar dirty mouth of her son. There's no way to be sure whether she finds it annoying or endearing.

ebFbniM.png

Yeah, you took WAY too long to crit that sage...

VYDv1T5.png

This guy's getting shown first. You know the plan.

POLL RESULTS:

Well, the votes have all been counted. Here's what we got:

STIMULANT VOTE:

RATH won, with 5 votes, and the runner-up was the "I forgot a unit" vote, and I'm assuming those were for Lucius!

BOOTS VOTE:

GUY and PRISCILLA...TIED!

I'm not entirely sure how to handle this...so...I will decide on something suitably awesome! I already have an idea...heehee...you guys better get ready for another BONUS UPDATE...

Edited by TheMoniker

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WpF6CRf.png9l43eqn.png

Meh, couldn't have expected better. 20th level! Time for promotion!

8u1nwxx.pngzP4Hy4A.png

...Wait, WHAT?

VARmX79.png

...I know that Klok removed some nomad trooper animations because of the animation hang glitch...but I wasn't expecting him to remove the PROMOTING animations!

I didn't remove promoting animations, I removed the bow animations. I can't fix that shitty goddamn glitch so instead (Since it only happens with bows) I removed bow animations. Promote her without any weapons equipped and attack with swords, the animation should work fine.

I didn't remove promoting animations, I removed the bow animations. I can't fix that shitty goddamn glitch so instead (Since it only happens with bows) I removed bow animations. Promote her without any weapons equipped and attack with swords, the animation should work fine.

Ah, okay. Of course, I'm not about to restart the chapter for a promotion animation.

So...two units TIED. There is only ONE WAY to settle this.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to, with some inpiration from MrNight's LP...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: BONUS EPISODE 3:

THE ULTIMATE BOOT CUP DEATHMATCH RACE TOURNAMENT!

TaBHw47.png

Bill: Hello everyone, and welcome to the latest Boot Cup!

Jane: Of course, Bill! Now, would you care to explain what the boot cup is, for all our newer viewers?

Bill: Sure, Jane! In the event of a tie in the votes for who gets the amazing boots, the decision will fall to competition between the two units to see who deserves the boots more! It is a point-based competition, with more points given for various categories, such as style, cunning, combat, and of course, the racing! Normally, the winner of the first competition gets the boot cup, but in the event of a "boo" from the crowd, we can fall back to our second round, the CHAOS RACE ROULETTE! Of course, that is both dangerous and unlikely!

Jane: A great simple explanation, but things are a bit more complicated than that! We'll explain more as we go along, of course! For now, you should all note that each unit gets to load up their inventory with their pick of items from the entire team inventory!

zHCncta.png

Bill: Priscilla seems to have loaded herself up for long-term survival, at the cost of having many weapons at her disposal!

Jane: And we can't forget the interview, Bill!

Bill: Of course! Let's put Priscilla on... First question! Priscilla, why did you choose the itemset you did?

Priscilla: Well you see, I've never been a fan of RNG, so I designed my set to reduce any screwage.

Bill: I can see that! Any words on yourself or the other contestant, Guy?

Priscilla: Ugh, Guy...don't believe anything he says about effort and having a plan. He got some lucky RNG at the start, but he was always a slacker. I put in the EFFORT necessary to get stuff done, and made every level count, and only now is it just starting to pay off! That stupid Guy will ne-

Jane: Annnnnd let's look at Guy's setup!

EOULYDp.png

Jane: Oh my! He seems to be using his ability to use all 4 weapon types quite well!

Bill: Why the mine and light rune? Let's go ask him! ...I'll let you talk to him, Jane!

Jane: Of course! Guy, why did you choose the item setup you did?

Guy: Well you see, I have weapon types that cover all ranges here. I gotta keep a varied skillset! The mine and light rune...well, I have a "special plan".

Jane: Of course! Got anything to say about yourself or your opponent, Priscilla?

Guy: Priscilla can do whatever she wants. She has MOV, but she can't compete with my impenetrable armor! You see, I put in some extra effort during the early levels so it would be okay to slack off during the later levels! My commanding officer was totally okay with it.

Jane: ...Are you sure?

Guy: Yeah, why else would he always put me on the front lines? Anyways, I might have been on a bit of a bad streak, but I plan to pick up during the last few levels.

Jane: Guy, you are aware you only have 9 levels left?

Guy: Yeah, but I have the great knight promotion eventually, right? I'll probably pick up at...level 10 of that promotion.

Jane: Guy, you are aware-

Bill: Just leave him to his illusions. This interview has gone on long enough!

CpCFXfj.png

Bill: It's time to show this cup's race track! Guy and Priscilla are in roughly equal positions, and our judge will be hanging back. We have two judges, the other one will be arriving soon.

Jane: Of course! And where is their goal?

Ik8cOhH.png

Bill: You see that tile? And the tile 1 above it as well? Imagine a line there, and you have our finish! The first person to cross it wins! Bonus points for killing Linus in the process!

Jane: Seems like they have pretty far to go...

GgTkFyY.png

Jane: ESPECIALLY with the large army they'll have to contend with on the way!

Bill: Well, there are two ways this race can end: One unit dies, or the entire enemy army is slaughtered. They have until then to earn points!

9KkvXOU.png

Jane: Spectators have come in from all over Elibe to witness this great event, Bill!

d9gfazy.png

Bill: Starting in three...two...

Jane: WAIT! You forgot to explain the additional rules!

Bill: Of course! You see, the competitors can't directly alter each other's progress. They can't rescue each other, stave each other, or attack each other.

Jane: Sounds pretty simple!

1e2j1eJ.png

Bill: Guy makes a break for it! Being a slow general, he needs a little head start!

okkdhAI.pngN7V2Ucc.png

Bill: Priscilla immediately outpaces him with that horse, and kills a fighter on the way!

Jane: I'd say that counts for a few style points!

zPJQawn.png

Bill: Things are about to get hectic, Jane!

fU863I9.png

Jane: Tough crowd, Bill.

zAtcEXC.png

Bill: Priscilla is much better than most of these enemies! But there are so many...

GjIq9YW.png

Jane: Counter-crits! Even more style points!

Bill: All this boldness makes one want to root for Priscilla!

LIQVogZ.png2tkWdhh.png

Bill: Oooh! Guy didn't plan for an armorslayer!

Jane: Yeah, but did you see what he did to that guy's face?

Xc76dmh.png

Bill: OH! That can't be good for Priscilla's health, Jane!

Jane: You'd be surprised just how much lightning bolts can burn!

sWEXrHi.pngXZWdgQh.png8iZL91n.png

Jane: Narrow dodge! Priscilla's seeing a lot of combat...it's a great way to try and grab points, but is she really up for it?

SM1AWxP.png

Bill: You might be right! Even with that relatively average level, can she take this for much longer?

N82GJVq.png

Jane: Guy appears to be in it for the long haul...could he have a better plan than Priscilla?

KZZPHQl.png

Bill: *gasps* COULD THIS BE IT?

ytKUpnL.png

Jane: OOOH! Priscilla is OUT FOR THE COUNT!

Bill: Well Jane, that didn't last long...they didn't even make it to the second turn!

Jane: It was neat while it lasted, but...I can't help but feel a bit dissapointed!

Bill: Yeah, I think we might need to move to the second round! However, for the first round...

zaCjnzS.png

Bill: GUY is the definite winner!

Jane: Yeah, there just wasn't enough combat to make up for the death penalty!

Bill: See you all next time, after management has decided what to do next!

Do you guys want to see the second round? ...I want to see the second round.

Hello everyone, and it's time for...

THE CHAOS RACE ROULETTE!

dAVFJ5I.png

Bill: Welcome back, everyone!

Jill: At popular request, we've proceeded to the second round! Bill, would you explain how Round 2 works?

Bill: Of course, Jane! It's still a point-based competition, but this time, everyone is coming!

Jane: Everyone?

Bill: Well, Eliwood and Lyn are disqualified, due to destroying this entire timeline when they die, ensuring themselves against losing!

Jane: That's what we call cheating, Bill!

lg2WG7i.png

Bill: Anyways, every unit starts with 100 points, and we'll deduct and add as we go along! Also, Priscilla and Guy get +50 points for being the popular vote winners, and Guy gets an additional +25 for winning the first round! Every unit is also allowed to take 1 item of their choice from the convoy, but otherwise goes in with their most recent inventory!

Jane: Of course! I see they've been positioned according to movement points?

Bill: That's right!

OnhUm4o.png

Jane: The finish line is still the same.

Bill: Honestly Jane, it's not about who gets there first, its about how they get there.

y2IXCpu.png

Jane: And WE'RE OFF! Erk and Guy charge forwards...

VR3z3tu.png

Jane: But what's this? It seems Erk has promoted?

Bill: He must plan to use the power of the promotion to his advantage! +15 style points!

qHCAXzh.png

Jane: Our judges will again be hiding in the corner!

Bill: We did remember to give them binoculars, right, Jane?

Jane: Probably!

AB3f8OL.png

Bill: Actually, apparently not! It seems we can't see the animations!

Jane: Fire the distribution team and get some binoculars out to them now, Bill!

Bill: Of course!

MkE8Le8.png

Jane: Leila unfortunately fails to dodge both of our spectator's shots!

1l1Thwd.png

Jane: Florina dodges a black fang axe, and leaves him at 1 HP! I say that's worth +3 style points!

geAlYre.pngygj9Qp5.pngrd98kCd.png

Jane: Canas is unable to dodge the steel lances! Our first death! Death is -50 points, but we'll give him a +10 pity bonus for dying first!

T1lzwtz.png

Jane: Ninian is doing an excellent job of dodging!

Bill: I'm back, Jane! We should be able to see the animations now!

NYnqJh3.png

Bill: Guy jams himself into that chokepoint! That way is a shortcut to the finish, but there's enemies in the way!

yc5IG2d.png

Jane: We almost forgot to mention! Our CEO hates poison, so killing poison mooks is worth bonus points! Wil kills it with a flourish, so +12 points!

9Q95RpQ.png712QKzh.png

Bill: Serra takes a chance to kill the rapier mook! And it works out! +4 combat points!

ptlogPQ.png

Jane: Lowen seems to be using his ability to go on water well! He also kills an enemy on his way out!

xHik7RP.png

Bill: Erk uses his pure water out of self-preservation! +5 style points for the flashy circles!

Jane: Are there any magic enemies around, Bill?

Bill: Well, there's no way to know, Jane!

4AgqfFJ.png

Jane: Our race has made it past the first turn, and is heating up!

WVZVU5B.pngofpFbVc.png

Bill: Our contestants are dodging, both necessarily and unnecessarily! +3 to both!

0lLWvWI.png

Jane: Leila is dodging a lot, Bill!

Bill: We can't give out points for all of them, Jane! Leila is a squishy, so all the enemy units naturally want to murder her!

kHabYtP.png

Bill: Guy gets an okay, but not truly remarkable level! +1!

nZyHQp2.pngPSSXVE1.png

Jane: Oh, ow, Ninian!

Bill: Ninian is still alive for now, but she's been hit by a poison lance! Our poison hating makes us give -12 points to the whole ordeal!

0rL2XHv.pngMl71TKz.png

ZbFSUs9.pngUftF7qm.png

Bill: Lowen is taking lots of hits, but dealing out criticals in return!

Jane: I'd say the crits are worth about +10 points total!

QmmFW6s.pngETJ9Ewb.pngrCGdAMh.png

Jane: Despite Erk's promotion, he just can't stand up to the hero! -50 points for dying!

uqnRG1R.png

Bill: Dang! Lowen wasn't counting on Luna! -50 points for death!

Jane: Things are beginning to turn sour for our racers, Bill!

Tg9ZK6A.png

Jane: Ninian dodges several dangerous blows, but none of them very accurate! +3 points!

BjdsfMh.png

Bill: Guy kills a poison enemy in a rather flashy manner! +12 points!

ePTh0PI.png

Jane: Serra will NOT humor her lesser counterpart! +4 style points!

ejQawpI.png

Bill: Ninian loses 2 more points! Our CEO hates poison!

xtcqtsH.pngWUCbWrC.png

Jane: Rath sees his chance, and moves in for a slow-but-sure kill! +1 point!

ErRLZNa.png

Bill: The path seems open! Florina rushes in and...

xKIWo67.png

Jane: What? What is she doing, Bill?

mHhQ9hx.png

Bill: It seems she has sabotaged the other racers and forced them to go the long way with her light rune! +20 style points!

DEUJY5C.png'

Jane: Priscilla almost-but-not-quite takes care of the hero...

mLhcuDx.png

Jane: Which opens the way for Guy to NOT finish him! -4 points!

ARwGxJA.png

Bill: Looks like Leila ended it! I'd say we give her +3 combat points!

hWc08ed.png

Jane: Wil continues to slam enemies from afar with the axereaver!

Bill: Does that brilliant shot show the enemy taking damage before the axereaver even hits him? Let's give him a point!

4jHYrRG.png1ZthbKj.png

Jane: Serra seems to have pulled into the lead, unless you count that foul player Florina!

Bill: But of course, foul, insane, and chaotic play is what the boot cup is all about!

Jane: Of course, Bill! That's why we gave her points!

CCWpD9k.png

Bill: Leila fails to dodge another of the steel sword bolts that our spectators keep throwing at her!

Jane: Well Bill, she is getting attacked every 10 seconds. I don't think point deductions are needed.

jqCikvZ.pngc6T1JHf.pngOYKeHx9.png

Bill: Ooooh! Rath lets himself get hit by an armorslayer, and counters spectacularly...but gets a bad level.

Jane: I'm not sure what to do about points! Let's just leave them as-is!

nfzcQBO.pngrz30Abh.png

Bill: Hit by a poison lance, and killed! -50 for death! -10 for getting hit by poison! +10 for allowing the CEO to no longer watch the poison animation!

tDrY7lv.pngVn74hUE.png

Jane: Leila dodges one..TWO lethal shots, but also dies from poison! -50 for death!

Bill: So many deaths Jane! You'd think our competitors would have more survival in them!

Jane: I guess not, Bill! Keep in mind that if they cross the finish line before they die, no points deducted!

SPHBa32.png

Bill: Rath is down too!

Jane: Dang! And here I was considering him the "underleveled underdog"! Oh well! -50!

Bill: Yep, you could say that he only died by a...SLIM...margin!

PCJL3BV.png

mcywlXi.png

Jane: Florina finds herself alone with many enemies who want to kill her! The way ahead looks mostly clear, but she's hurt! Also, the enemies have barricaded the "arena path", but there's another way around for her!

p04PVlm.png

Bill: We were starting to run out of enemies to hinder the progress of our racers, Jane!

Jane: Well we sure fixed THAT, didn't we, Bill?

vWDQoWc.png

Bill: Florina goes the other way around and heals herself! Nice move! But can she take the heat?

4ORzhpG.png

Jane: Wil kills a poison enemy, with lots of spinning! I say +10!

Bill: You seem to quite like giving Wil points, Jane! Any reason why that is?

Jane: ...No reason!

HeTpDv8.png

Bill: Unfortunately, three of those points are gonna have to go!

Jane: ...

7hCk0t5.png

Jane: Serra has used this opportunity to pull a good bit ahead of the pack! But our cavaliers are catching up fast, and the armored units aren't too far behind...

Bill: The finish line is in sight! ...You know Jane, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Jane: You mean about W- I mean, what, Bill?

Bill: That there's been plenty of death this race..but not QUITE enough, if you know what I mean.

Jane: I understand completely! I'll send for them.

QEr5u2W.png

Bill: Our boss enemy is moving, but he's rather ineffective with that innacurate steel sword! -5 points!

Jane: ...Bill, that was an enemy. You can't make them lose points.

Bill: ...Right, of course!

14hUmPx.png

Jane: Bill, can we deduct points from Florina for not having an animation?

Bill: It's hardly her fault Jane! The entirety of spacetime...LAGS if we let her use bows!

og4TuwN.png

Jane: Unfortunately, that was indeed Priscilla DYING! -50!

Bill: How unceremonious!

qYujMhN.pngqYujMhN.pngWqjnaeu.png8C2jL4F.png

Jane: Florina just CAN'T hold out against the wyverns! -50! She's dead, and we're now out of mounted units!

Bill: But how are Wil and Guy going to catch up with Serra? Assuming no interruptions, she has this in the bag!

LZGqPhx.pngxjs2Jwr.pngzZxi4w2.png

Jane: Looks like Serra was interrupted by the wyverns! -50! We're down to our last two competitors! It'll be tight, but Wil will likely win!

Bill: You're forgetting, Jane!

C75Du65.png

Bill: Remember those deathmakers we called in earlier?

Jane: Oh, right! They're all weilding wo doas and other powerful weapons!

Bill: I wouldn't call the wo doa powerful, Jane.

Agn6dNm.pngk77I3z6.png

Bill: Guy charges forward and kills the wyvern!

Jane: Bad level! -3!

TZBhOjt.png

Jane: Wil's pulled ahead! Guy can't take the shortcut! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

WIww7FK.png

Bill: Do those spectators look like they're getting...closer, Jane?

vtDqhaT.png

Jane: Wil, in an attempt to kill this wyvern, was so awesome and muscular he snapped his slim lance! +15 points!

Bill: Jane...shouldn't we be DEDUCTING points for that?

Jane: Moving on!

reJDJwk.png

Jane: Forced down to his axereaver and horseslayer, he is not only strong, but also fast, dodging many 30's! +20 points!

Bill: ...Jane? Maybe...I should handle more of the point giveouts.

1BH5nVJ.pngQLsxjRH.png

Bill: Uh, moving on, Guy kills a silver sword mook and gets a pretty good level...+2 points!

eElV9GT.png

Jane: Wil crits with a flourish! +...3 points?

Bill: Okay.

Pe4oCTs.png

Bill: ...-5!

Jane: ...

e50gZpx.png

Jane: The racers failed to save the village, Bill!

Bill: Well, that's to be expected! Collateral damage is unavoidable in the boot cup!

bNqblZR.png

Bill: Guy misses a 73! -3!

I3Rwv9V.pngz7IjfBL.png

Bill: But he crits and good-levels to make up for it! +4!

dbfZTsZ.png

Bill: He dodges a Luna! Good for him! That Luna has caused many trouble!

fKIYIHz.pngv4GCIoE.png

Jane: Wil continues dodging...HOW LONG CAN HE GO?

Bill: Let's give him +5 for surviving all this!

uU7f0Yz.png

Bill: Our judge has unfortunately been forced to open fire on our spectators!

Jane: That's what happens when they try to kill you, Bill!

8V2ERxy.png

Jane: There are perhaps a few too many mooks in the way, Bill...

Bill: Perhaps we shouldn't have ordered the super double deluxe, Jane!

oF8n3AP.png

Jane: The boss finishes him! Only -20 for dying last!

MCorIIM.png

Bill: Guy is the last survivor, ending the race! +10 for last standing bonus!

Jane: Dang...let's count the points!

POINT COUNT:

Guy: 195 First Place

Wil: 118 Second Place

Rath: 101 Third place

Priscilla:100 4th place

Florina: 73 5th place

Erk: 70 6th place

Lowen: 60 7 1/2th place

Canas: 60 7 1/2th place

Serra: 58 9th place

Leila: 56 10th place

Ninian: 49 LAST PLACE(do we give pity prize?)

Should the BOOT CUP become a main LP event? Since apparently there's more down the road...

I'm glad you all liked the race!

Hello everyone, and welcome back to...

The CHAPTER 24A PRELUDE!

JLVZwjs.png

Again, a title that describes one tiny part of the chapter. Oh well. You gotta admit, that's some good added alliterative appeal.

Aax8fBt.png

I love this transition. It's like:

Everybody: "Let's go to Bern!"

Eliwood: "We're in Bern now."

CtF99UE.png

Royal=retard. It's just as hilarious as it sounds.

GWnWKMy.png

And they leave. We can't use them(in their true, not-evented classes) just yet.

x2GNugv.png

Nino has had the worst upbringing.

D4zfS5N.png

AND IT'S THEIR FAULT

Hv8xh7M.png

Eliwood: WAITING IS HARD

Listen buddy, there's lots of stuff that's harder than waiting.

vVbLY8j.png

Oh hey, Legault. Awfully random appearance.

1DPB8o0.png

Eliwood puts on the moves...and fails. There's no way this ISN'T a text edit, but I don't remember the original lines...

CHZ2uQg.png

Yes. Yes he is.

4feyJmr.png

Let's see how accurate this is.

DSZRbvh.png

Well, no more dialogue. Let's get started!

RU1Nhnb.png

The team. Notice anyone missing? Guy and a few others are out, but be assured it's all very strategical. Except for the one guy I actually did forget.

16o4IAm.png

No more waiting!

BHFYs29.pngvQCXE5B.pngEhHc9ve.png

So red. So good. Only 1 point of CON though...I just realized that if memory serves, Hector is the only true archer we get. Probably because he's a required lord?

5sO2cgo.pngv3ibdXT.pngsm2F9jo.png

Lyn gets promoted, with some very nice gains. It doesn't fix that strength though.

bLdqA5s.pnge525FxY.png0wxwPyl.pngGj2Bxsc.png

Eliwood promotes, with some awesome gains. This is where he REALLY starts to hit his stride, with both light and staves. I was kinda expecting the sage def cap to be higher, though...

a5tavPo.png

As voted, my plan goes through. Let's see what this guy can do! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to train him up 2 times over...

sL0PZ0q.png

Lots of inventory re-arrangement. Eliwood gets some stuff to complement his new thing ranks.

gRr048b.png

Here's our position!

ENEMY EXHIBIT A: DROPPABLES:

U3ecjgE.pngDjvcjGM.pngenHdp86.pngfdqoL0g.pngF8VgvWJ.pngUmRC3Ns.png

ENEMY EXHIBIT B: STEALABLES

AOmmwx5.pnguvX3Sz9.png3qMN4Qf.pngjuD0pWa.pngrkb1mcE.png

ENEMY EXHIBIT C: LINUS:

z1npGgG.pngv1aoYxG.png

There's TONS of stuff up for grabs, and I really can't promise anything. I'll get as much as I can, though!

Also, notice all the mooks are level 20 now. Yeah, Klok stops going easy on you with the enemy levels here.

sqV4NtY.png

YOU. This guy is one of the worst parts of this chapter, but we're using him, so...

61odQTU.pngXCrNSzG.png

These stats are pretty okay. He can actually triangle attack with kent and Legault, if I remember right. I'll talk more about him down at the bottom.

o6rGlua.png

I have to go back and re-arrange, due to having forgotten Dart. I kicked out Wil to make room for him. Bad decision? We wil see.

GEITZ'S GROWTHS:

HP: 85%

Strength: 50%

Skill: 60%(+30%)

Speed: 60%(+20%)

Defense: 10%(-10%)

Resistance: 60%(+30%)

Geitz is pretty average. He's got okay strength, but only if he gets lucky on his growths. Good skill, good speed, good resistance, but PAPER defense. His bases and good HP should ensure that he won't ever get 1-shotted(if you can get him a delphi shield), but he'll never be tanky. And we're using him. Maybe. Depends on how the vote goes.

I just realized I forgot to give the boots to Guy. Don't worry, I'll get it done next time.

Edited by TheMoniker

You'd better use Geitz. I would use him on my run but I'm going the Wallace route this time.

It all depends on the vote, which will probably be going for quite a while. The minds could change when I start showing Wallface's chapter!

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 18: CHAPTER 24a: Part 1: I HATE GEITZ

Ua7aQjv.png

Well, here's my setup at the end of the first turn. Yeah, there isn't any interesting combat to report.

S1UYRf5.png

Dangit, why do I always forget to turn on the animations? Geitz opens by attacking Erk.

4y3DVyr.png

Eliwood murderfaces this fool with Shine.

ShgvXqH.png

And Serra almost dies. Other than that, uneventful first turn.

REmXRlL.png

Jaffar arrives to almost die.

TRnXVPK.png

IT'S RISKY BUT

M7nAvpH.png

Yeah...

Ax55cpG.png

Priscilla is too good for these guys.

1qeW4Ux.png

Canas weakens a wyvern(and they're one of the most annoying enemies in the level, btw)

86fc6De.png

Yeah, my team is just destroying everything, at least when it's their turn to attack.

ZSoIYXQ.pngp1fnPAE.png

...And so it begins. I'll talk more about this later. Let me just say...Dart...poor, poor Dart...

JNkOgZE.png

Wimpy knights can't use axereavers right.

OqrFYhp.pngk0UQxpn.pngD0GRLdQ.png

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING SERRA'S GOOD AT DODGING

Savestate

l6IXoeI.png

This time she hides down here.

vGoa727.png

Erk gets a VERY nice 19th level!

j3s3Sb7.png

There are a few enemies attacking us. And a few more coming in shortly.

HN1CXbu.png

Problem: Bandits are rapidly encroaching on this house. As we saw in the race, they will NOT hesitate to destroy it. This berserker will probably make it first.

kGRiayS.png

The plan: Have Lowen get there first.

8e90I8b.png

Rath gets his first STIMULANT POWERED LEVEL!

lTUNZyn.png

This mook has a stealable. Also, this shot shows the range of the luna mook. If you enter that range, WHAM, 21 damage. And this is AFTER Klok nerfed her. No idea how I'm going to deal with her, since she has a stealable. I might just have to kill her.

oqvsP0X.png

Killing poison enemies is SO satisfying.

l5B9bDR.png

Maybe this will lure Geitz in(Note to past self: BAD IDEA)?

GReD7mO.png

WILL IT WORK?

n4zgVvm.png

Apparently, yes! Oh man, we can always use more robes. Get it, Canas!

1GjL12A.png

KILLING POISON ENEMIES

YES

Kmx8L9h.png

You're getting a bit too close to the top village there, buddy.

GTV9PRz.png

Eliwood is spamming his staff to increase his rank. I have some SPECIAL PLANS.

CXanfh0.png

Well, I worked hard and cleared as many enemies as I could. WILL IT BE ENOUGH?

Mspypw0.png

Okay. Let me explain something.

First off. About Geitz. Is you use base dart, he doubles Dart with his steel sword. And deals enough damage to ONE ROUND HIM. And you can't NOT enter his range to get to him, so it's COMPLETELY LUCK BASED. Note that he only has 27 hit, and dodging 2 of those isn't exactly unreasonable, but that's WITH the help from a forest. So normally, he has 47 hit, which means about a 1/4 chance of Dart exploding per combat engagement with Geitz. Dart is the ONLY unit that can recruit him, remember. But the luck-based stuff would be forgivable, if it weren't for the fact that he can GO ON THE WATER, and be on tiles Dart PHYSICALLY CAN'T ACCESS, making it IMPOSSIBLE to recruit him, even if you use Ninian! The only way we're recruiting him now is waiting until he decides to come back!

L4haX2v.png

Okay, moving on. Canas only dodges SOME of the brave sword.

IxxYJWs.png

OH NO! A CRIT!

tBdptui.png

NOOOO! You can do it Canas! You can LIVE!

dDvw6en.png

Good luck man. Lyn is if nothing else a sword/lance dodgetank(with the swordreaver).

ZbLVXSQ.png

YES! THE RNG HAS FAVORED ME!

M64UdId.png

And of course, in comes a bunch more mooks. I think there's also some wyverns farther up that come for 5-6 turns straight AT LEAST.

K0CMQ7U.png

Lowen snags the house! Eat it, pirates!

FaC6bv5.png

KILLING POISON ENEMIES

bAYWWrp.png

Ouch! Florina killed her back, but that crit HURT.

4QMpvRJ.png

RESCUE DROP! That's the setup for this turn. SPOT THE MISTAKE?

aNCHto1.png

Not this. But Geitz REFUSES to move from his spot.

MmiehHM.png

Canas gets hurt, but the peg has a stealable, so this is a good thing.

ddfbNzd.png

Owch! Crap! Erk is still in the range of a bunch of enemies!

AfP3zfK.png

THIS IS IT ERK! YOUR TRIAL BY FIRE! IF YOU CAN SURVIVE THESE ENEMIES, YOU'LL GAIN ENOUGH XP TO PROMOTE! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! I KNOW YOU CA-

TMcIfoV.png

...*sigh*...nevermind.

4E5yrQU.png

I try to kill some of the wyverns that plague me so. But Serra apparently doesn't want them gone.

7tSylLr.png

The setup this time...

5l2KgD9.png

Dart is doing a pretty good dodge job for his part. No deaths DIRECTLY caused by Geitz yet.

4Q9924k.png

Of course, axereaver guy is gonna harass him too now.

yHPzvcR.png

AND THEN FLORINA DIES. GRR.

EkId69F.png

The bottom village is saved, but the AI isn't giving up that easily...now they're all heading for the TOP village, and I can't kill them all with almost-dead axereaver!

Oe1COgh.png

This time, LEILA dies. Stupid worthless vampire...

fYSpHF3.png

YES! Florina's hurt, but she LIVED! YES!

7kNyFz2.png

Canas's poison is for once welcome, as it heralds the beginning of my phase.

k0k6MWe.png

Now, the top waves of reinforcements are coming. It won't be long before they're here.

9xZsrsb.png

Hector hops in the ballista to defend the top village.

HCrvGV2.png

MONEY.

LPuqu6z.png

STIMULANT-POWERED LEVEL.

IPPrsfH.png2EMKFxX.png

I was planning on weakening this guy, but that doesn't happen. Nice level though.

tX8OnG5.png

Oh Priscilla, how I love thee.

J73WmjF.png

Erk kills an enemy, and frustrates me IMMENSELY.

Okay, that's the end of the first part. Will I recruit Geitz. get the stealables, and save the villages? FIND OUT NEXT TIMEbecause at the time of writing I don't actually know.

SUMMARY: Geitz is BS, there are lots of enemies.

OqrFYhp.pngk0UQxpn.pngD0GRLdQ.png

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING SERRA'S GOOD AT DODGING

Savestate

I KNOW RIGHT? seriously she never fucking dodges anything. I swear klok messed with her in some way if I could prove it.

Mspypw0.png

Okay. Let me explain something.

First off. About Geitz. Is you use base dart, he doubles Dart with his steel sword. And deals enough damage to ONE ROUND HIM. And you can't NOT enter his range to get to him, so it's COMPLETELY LUCK BASED. Note that he only has 27 hit, and dodging 2 of those isn't exactly unreasonable, but that's WITH the help from a forest. So normally, he has 47 hit, which means about a 1/4 chance of Dart exploding per combat engagement with Geitz. Dart is the ONLY unit that can recruit him, remember. But the luck-based stuff would be forgivable, if it weren't for the fact that he can GO ON THE WATER, and be on tiles Dart PHYSICALLY CAN'T ACCESS, making it IMPOSSIBLE to recruit him, even if you use Ninian! The only way we're recruiting him now is waiting until he decides to come back!

SUMMARY: Geitz is BS, there are lots of enemies.

sorry klok, I actually agree with this despite being able to do it. You designed dart to have paper thin defenses in exchange for his power and con but then you get to this chapter and you made the one guy he can recruit a powerful promoted flier that can snipe. I would suggest taking that steel sword off him at least to force geitz to come to you.

Nope, I played the chapter plenty of times and never had issues.

Options for this dilemma:

1. Ninis's Grace on Dart. Emblem seal too.

2. Sleep staff on Geitz. (Solves every issue, then you can restore him once recruited)

3. Train up Dart so he's not gonna die in one-two hits.

4. Use a warp staff on Dart, recruit Geitz, rescue staff him back. Heck, recruit Geitz, rescue Dart with Geitz, and then Rescue staff both of them back.

5. Lure in Geitz with a weaker unit near the bottom of the map, then use Ninian to make Dart move twice and get in his range.

Plenty of options.

I KNOW RIGHT? seriously she never fucking dodges anything. I swear klok messed with her in some way if I could prove it.

I think it's the mani katti. She can't dodge very well when her speed is -8 permanently. I assume she gets better during endgame when she receives the Sol Katti. Of course, you probably mean technically. I think it's kinda the same reason Guy rarely gains speed.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 18: CHAPTER 24a: Part 2: Everybody Geitz Bad Levels

2Snn552.png

Lyn starts us by luring out the droppables squad with the swordreaver.

sidp5Cz.png

Serra takes the silver card to facilitate our shopping.

6ksQsq5.png

Axereaver guy is still bugging Dart. He'd be one-shotted if it weren't for the forest.

OxezJt2.pngq6XfdcC.png

I was trying to bring Lowen back, but he ended up straying in the range of the luna shaman. She is SO DANGEROUS.

nIsQGlm.png

STIMULANT-POWERED LEVEL!

joAdLQ7.png

And then I have to re-get the level. ONLY WORSE.

YlgjvdF.png

This time, Lowen is here.

b8ywQTo.png

Priscilla re-gets her level, also much worse, although she still caps strength.

Mxdl3Z8.png

Geitz is only getting farther away! What is the solution? WILL I FIND OUT?

KrmMsgs.png

Lyn is succesfully luring out the droppable squad.

XOn5fQU.png4m3yvwT.png

More mooks up here. This chapter gets pretty...spammy.

U90rviz.png

Serra isn't getting better at dodging.

hdlnaS6.png

Lyn acquired the rapier.

p0hjzP1.png

Dangit Hector! That was an 87!

fufrHUh.png

Lowen is a GREAT tank.

YSV77hr.png

This hero defies the weapon triangle. At first you might think that only I can do that, but remember he's facing the wimpy Lyn.

Zidi6IN.png

Agh! This is like chapter 22, but WORSE!

KIr9hak.pngz6WX7Tc.png

This doesn't get him a level, but it does nab him a good weapon.

LYmutDC.png

20th level! And it contains defense!

NuX260j.png

Here's our setup. Can you spot my mistake? My VERY OBVIOUS mistake?

MZKirVP.pngvp18Jak.png

I let the enemies attack Leila. Yup.

Da035H9.pngqNMpHWR.png

Levels are re-gotten.

JbsMa1w.pngS00LR9h.png

Canas kills a wyvern to make our lives easier, and decides to shore up his defenses.

8vdqSoj.png

Serra kills the other one. Wyverns are still the most annoying enemies in the level.

M1PFcrY.png

Lyn gets another stereotypical level. Can you get ANYTHING else, lady?

RyojW6L.pngOu47s1J.pngwFPIgVp.png

Erk goes through the TRIAL OF DODGING, but he exceeds expectations and crits back!

w4SNSnL.png4XHIR49.png

You deserve it, buddy!

YYTSMHd.png

You know what? Maybe I was just the teensiest bit quick to dismiss him as bad. If he pulls out some good levels, he could be great.

XmnDAnp.png05uYCED.png

That's the last of the droppable squad. We'll be able to move upwards without risking luna now!

1QJWB4g.png8ySj7XR.png

We've been going a while, and we STILL have a charge of sword mooks, a flight of wyverns, and a train of pirates to fight.

2b7COs8.png

STIMULANT POWERED LEVELS. Basically the best levels I got this chapter.

EMCgPs3.png

Priscilla helps by smashing this guy to dust.

PL2WE57.pnghx7YvGL.png

And Hector crits! You NEED a way to kill wyverns at long range if you want to live through this, so promoted hectoronaballista with Lyn's crit support really helps.

IpIyOXU.png

Lowen re-gets an earlier level. Me re-getting a level and it being worse was a huge theme this chapter.

h11UTTk.png

Let me remind you of this Shaman's range. We can't enter that, at least if we don't want to get murderfaced.

8tuMnx2.png

Eliwood gets a (bad) level from staff spamming.

J1SVqx2.png

Lyn is the best sword tank.

o9cNTLP.png

Florina, less so.

i2Ye0rA.pngcokyeWX.png

ALL THE LEVELS ARE WORSE

wvgOLpc.png

And then I get screwed even more AGGHHH

3M6UP8x.png

AGGGGGHHHHHH

8Cyc1u0.png

Did I live? I think I lived. We can kill the sword users now, or at least the ones we can reach.

M0aaL8j.png

Serra visits the first shop to find...weak tomes. I pick up a flux.

4R9WJct.pngt2KxjU9.pngMv5QN7S.png

Hector runs out of ballista with a bang.

gtdla1A.png

Dangit, Rath!

HQIKGHA.png

Lowen flies up to anti-wyvern.

jpnv4F1.png

Florina, that's even worse than Lyn's last level. Come ON, why won't anyone get good levels?

VJfNIup.png

Well...I guess that is a little better...

tRFnk0L.png

I rescue Dart with Merlinus to try and lure him in. It sort of works, as I can now recruit Geitz next turn, but I don't want to sacrifice Merlinus...

v5MvLpQ.png

Lyn can still sword tank...

wMtldg5.png

BUT NOT LANCE TANK.

L69HTNN.png

Retry. Looks like things are going better this time...

QN8Hlyr.png

Of course, there's still lots of enemies. Did I mention that the wyverns are positioned PERFECTLY to be VERY ANNOYING, yet not impossible, to hit as they come to you?

U78EUNc.png

See this? This is Linus's range. He DOES move. He makes many stealables in this level nigh-impossible to get.

82agw3W.png

SKILL!

xKfmD5Z.png

I try to rescue Dart with someone stronger, but then I remember his humongous CON...

fBUfoGd.pngW5A7nnA.png

Lowen thinks to assuage my pirate worries by visiting the villages they're after. He meets a very random secret informant, who actually gives something really helpful. Assuming we remember we have it.

p2MaL9w.png

Wyverns try to attack him. He doesn't take kindly to it.

8QUs2k9.png

More wyverns up here. When do they end...?

GbstsUQ.pngllzwb7d.png

Lowen visits the top house and gets us an item we don't need and can in fact, never use. Selling it, if you guys decide to let me keep it.

Civilians=fools, btw.

NGd2DQF.png

Serra visits the armory and notes the lack of steel swords in the establishment. 0/10, hopefully the top armory will be better.

elRUQPf.png

Steel sword sniping is difficult. Canas should not have accuracy this low, WHY DOES HE HAVE NO SKILL

YQMf7Kh.png

Dart has to exit the forests momentarily. He quickly discovers why he was hiding in them: 50% CHANCE OF DEATH

PLJXw2a.png

She MISSED? ...Really?

I3GoXD6.png

...Of course. The tiniest flaw in your anti-wyvern setup=Dart's death.

lglo6jP.png

Things don't go as well for Florina, but she pulls through.

mfzeRzs.png

STIMULant...powered...level?

IwERYij.png

Serra kills a pirate and gets another icon. Note my position. I've decided to stop fearing the luna mage. My plan is to wear down all 10 uses!

2HmHAvy.png

This gain...turned out to be useful later. I'll explain, if I have the screenshot.

mdwOBpz.png

I HAVE A PLAN

p79KbvA.png

THE PLAN IS WORKING

DroDGfU.png

NEVERMIND, RETRY THE PLAN

O86Fr6Y.png

ITS WORKING

dK16ZV1.png

I lure him back EVEN MORE...

aE53oRd.png

Let me explain here. I shot something with the ballista, then realized Hector was in the range of the luna lady. However, the ballista weighs him down enough to get doubled. She does 21 damage. Hector just got 43 max HP. Of course, one of the shots missed, so it was a moot point.

XnlRRF0.pngs3sf1xN.png

I realize that the range of Linus covers both the top armory(which hopefully has GOOD weapon) AND the secret shop. I'm not sure if this is trolling or sloppy balancing.

KIn2Kc3.png

My units descend upon Geitz. THE PLAN IS COMING TO FRUITION

jakGTYO.png

The second shop has good staves but little else. I pick up 2 mends, and due to happening in Night's LP, I also grab one restore.

irbbLfn.png

My position was WRONG. Geitz chooses to murder his Dart up close. WORST FRIEND EVER.

PLAN TRY 3

cwIEuX9.png

YES...

a5E2jBx.png

AHAHAHA! IT WORKED! He even went up against a map side for me! WHO'S ANNOYED NOW GEITZ? WHO?

FIND OUT THE EPIC CONCLUSION NEXT TIME

Hey Klok, what chapter was Leila's "killed Matthew" flag for? And is the change even in? Or going to be in? Ever?

It's supposed to be on Nino's chapter. It's not in yet. It may never be, but the flag is there if I decide to use it.

I'm currently spending a lot of time on FE8CM.

That's good. Don't change that.

I used Dart to lure Geitz, then danced him to recruit on the second turn.

As to getting the stealables (namely whatever the hero near Linus has) I used Geitz, since I wasn't using him anyway, to lure Linus as far SE as possible, and then lured the other hero away.

I'm not usually one for schadenfreude, but in this case I was laughing pretty hard at your attempts to recruit Geitz. Sorry.

It's supposed to be on Nino's chapter. It's not in yet. It may never be, but the flag is there if I decide to use it.

I'm currently spending a lot of time on FE8CM.

YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE REDONE A CHAPTER FOR NOTHING

YYYYYYYYY

I used Dart to lure Geitz, then danced him to recruit on the second turn.

As to getting the stealables (namely whatever the hero near Linus has) I used Geitz, since I wasn't using him anyway, to lure Linus as far SE as possible, and then lured the other hero away.

I'm not usually one for schadenfreude, but in this case I was laughing pretty hard at your attempts to recruit Geitz. Sorry.

Yeah, I think my problem was an explicit lack of Ninian. Oh well.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 18: CHAPTER 24a: Part 3: The Slow Finish

Recap: We almost have Geitz by surrounding him, there are still lots of enemies, but we're SLOWLY wearing their numbers down.

JMweKYE.png

Florina starts us with a bad level.

583yAxJ.png

Another stealable gotten...woo...

QeHm1Vd.png

Eliwood continues staff-spamming, and gets a bad level.

R4IKFDq.png

Serra takes the heal and reflects the level. Somewhat.

S86zfpR.png

Ouch! Stupid poison...

XvXaURn.png

Serra then gets FRICKING ONE SHOT. Stupid swordslayers...

2aOW8Dr.png

This time, Serra tries to kill a pesky wyvern. It...doesn't work...STUPID SERRA. LYN LORDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MISS.

knunmpS.png

Trying again, she hits and gets the same level.

Tpg9uJw.png

Florina also re-gets the level, and it's SLIGHTLY better.

0u54l1J.png

SO MANY LEVEL RE-GETTINGS.

BrGvecv.pngVngKKmI.png

This time, Rath is prepared for poison axe guy(he still gets poisoned, though). He also gets his 20th level...

VWpOJbq.png

It's turn 16, and we have made real progress on the enemy numbers, but...

zhVPmIp.png

Wyverns are STILL COMING from the sides! This has been going on for TEN TURNS!

oE93QO4.png

Okay, let's do this!

KlRCrgD.pngkW2eeJm.pngtB8RcwG.png

Oh man...LOOK at that RES and SPD gain... These stats are already great, but once we get him even more stimulant levels he'll REALLY get going...

ysoAMXw.png

I timed the screenshot JUST right to get his palette at a time when it wasn't poison-pulsing.

7HiFRVZ.png

Dangit Canas! This is a real PERFECT ASSASSIN, huh?

xvGweKQ.png

Hector finishes his second ballista.

Bb2pCxD.png

Geitz update, after slooooowwly making his way to Geitz, Dart...

vulIFwj.png

RECRUITS HIM! YEAH!

NJhSh9C.png

Swordslayer man didn't let me steal this earlier, so...

t45sh3t.png

This pirate tried to creep up on me. TRIED.

yz8LPQT.png

Even Priscilla is getting bad levels! What the heck? ONLY Rath is getting good stuff, and it's easy for him!

Dhs6Sce.png

AGGGHHH!

Hr1L0wu.png

WYVERNS ARE SO ANNOYING

yK3tP9u.png

Eliwood continues staff spamming, JUST for rank. I can't wait until he reaches S...OH THE PLANS...

qIwFrQM.png5v7cB7w.png

We've almost won! The pirate train is gone(those pegs don't move, and the pirate does move but his AI is stuck due to the pegs), and the wyverns have stopped coming!

zPj1B3A.png

Fly in...

wSSLNa8.pngyl6pqIi.png

Grab one VERY IMPORTANT weapon, realize that you'll never grab 50 of another unimportant weapon...

DOZ8NCH.png

Get admonished for buying too many steel swords...

1UKP3Ni.png

Fly out. ONWARDS TO THE SECRET SHOP.

1B8dqgC.png

YES! SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T SUCK! AT LEAST, NOT ENTIRELY!

Dxdu5hx.png

Guess who just ran out of a certain weapon?

uWpvUlQ.png

I turn off Eliwood's and Leila's animations. I'm tired of watching their staff grinding!

Z8ZjPB5.png

STRENGTH! That's certainly more than stupid Lyn can say!

hQh3tBT.png

Geitz accidentally lures out Linus on his way to the secret shop. Savestate.

jeReKuD.png

Lowen is carrying Canas, but he's so tanky it doesn't even matter.

tnz3npU.png

There we go. Tequila, I hadn't read your post yet, but your strategy got used anyway.

HfQ2weE.png

Okay Geitz, grab everything you can and get out!

bYcSRbA.png

Weapons! GOOD weapons! I get a halberd, an armorslayer, and a horseslayer. We'll need the horseslayer next chapter.

C6vLgnJ.png

Okay Canas, we're airdropping you onto Nosferatu isle. MAKE ME PROUD.

ac69Eng.png

I've gotten just about everything I can now. MAIN GROUP, CHARGE!

0rdi8RM.png

Everybody attacks Geitz, but NONE of them have good hit chances.

l0Gx42N.png

CoQKZAd.pngDG1FIpt.png

She got what she deserved.

AaBBV2A.pngY7EpT8J.png

STIMULANT POWERED LEVEL. Hold on, does something look...off...about that level? Think about it...

That's right, Rath GAINED LUCK! With a stimulant, you gain 20% luck growth, and can snag a little for yourself! It's just another reason stimulant units are always awesome.

BhOZoay.png

Merlinus is full...I really should have emptied it out before going into this chapter.

nsHc0o8.png

You're cornered now, fools.

XpmADKB.pngYYfdbMd.png

They all gang up on Erk(Linus even doubles him), but he dodges just enough to pull through.

BBMBtG3.png

Well it was complicated, but I did it. I 100%ed this chapter! Yaaaayyy!

45GZXvv.png

STIMULANT POWERED LEVEL! EVEN MORE LUCK! NO, I WILL NOT STOP SAYING THAT!

nq3TGM6.png

I wish all my units were stimulant-powered...

CF8TZ1K.png

I can barely not kill Geitz, so he tries to almost kill me as a result.

kle53Wc.png

I think of giving the boss kill to Lyn, to hopefully motivate her to be better. Do you know what number that is below the x4? IT'S A FRICKING ZERO. LYN. YOU ARE THE WORST BERSERKER. EVER.

tJE35QS.pngJVUQ5Pq.png

Mr. MVP, the only one who got good levels, gets the kill instead. And he shows ACTUAL GRATITUDE. Thanks, buddy.

o4IWuVP.pngvO8RzFz.png

Linus and Lloyd were kinda interesting Camus archetypes. Oh well. I'll be resenting them later, I bet.

QjLXAIs.png

I'll show the other dialogues after Wallace's chapter, I just wanna be DONE! And I am. Of course, this isn't the chapter we're doing next.

NEXT TIME: See the alternate timeline! Is it preferable to this one? You decide!

Well, if I had to choose a LEAST favorite chapter, this would probably be it. Oh well, hopefully Wallace's is better!

Just make sure when you do Nino's chapter that you save a copy. If I have time to edit that chapter you can replay for TEH SECRET EVENT.

Yep.

The CHAPTER 24b PRELUDE!

Attention! This update, I have updated to 1.30.5, which changes lots of random things!

Cm1Au4V.png

Back to 23x, we just promote Hector and Lyn before ending the chapter. I kept a savestate. It was easy.

9JMee2M.png

Wailing Wallface? I thought it was Walling Wallface...oh well, I guess it fits better.

xDKgpss.png

The dialogue is mostly the same. Nothing worth showing off.

OaBquUq.png

Our team: Same as last time.

f9woCef.png

I dump some random stuff into the inventories of people I'm not using. This time, I won't run out of space!

elAgMY7.png

Here's our setup. As you can see, we've got fog, but with slightly better vision range than normal. I think 5 spaces ahead per unit?

G6lkdVj.png

One of the monks actually has a stealable lockpick. Also, note that while Geitz's mooks were level 20, these guys are level 14. This chapter is probably easier, but gives less XP.

P2hboIQ.png

I remembered this time! Although I'll probably have to re-remember...

qvJmTGs.png

Starting the chapter, Wallface comes out...up here now?

I'll explain more during the chapter, but recruiting wallace is even MORE BS than Geitz. It's gonna be HORRIBLE. On my first run, I just let him die. And maybe I should do the same here...

EY4AmQt.pngBTTFmC0.png

Valks now have 3 schools of magic, and Wallface has good ranks and weapons for all of them. His bases are certainly good, although I'll have to look at growths before passing judgement.

WALLACE'S GROWTHS:

HP: 70%

Magic: 55%(+10%)

Skill: 50%(+10%)

Speed: 25%(+5%)

Defense: 50%(+15%)

Resistance: 35%

Wallace is really only average in everything. His good bases will result in him never really turning out out BAD, he just...isn't really good. Compared to Marcus, he's better in every way, but compared to some of my other units like Priscilla, he's worse in every way. He could make an okay dedicated healer, but like Marcus, he would need to be kept out of harm's way which is why his recruitment is BS.

Klok, another question: You said you changed the requirements for the Jerme/Kenneth split. What are they now? I doubt I'll be able to show both off like I did here, but I'd still like to know.

I didn't touch the requirements for the split, I changed the event for recruiting Karel/Harken on Jerme's chapter because originally it was lame.

Edit: I do need to alter Wallace's stats and his recruitment. Send me your .sav plz

Edited by Klokinator

kle53Wc.png

I think of giving the boss kill to Lyn, to hopefully motivate her to be better. Do you know what number that is below the x4? IT'S A FRICKING ZERO. LYN. YOU ARE THE WORST BERSERKER. EVER.

bad tactician/10 , in fact I take back what I said and enjoy your struggle getting geitz

lyn op as any class, nuf said