TheMoniker

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Hasta is objectively the best of all legendary physical weapons. It's no good VS the dragon, but it's easy to get lots of them, and that 110 hitrate plus 25 SKL bonus means it will never miss. The DEF boost also makes you basically immortal.

Jaffar is your last crutch DEF tank, that's all he's good for. Specialize him in bows though, and you'll have a crazy good Rienfleche user. He does compete with Karla but ehhh...

I'm not inclined to trust the DEF boost based on how well it worked for Maxine... But, point taken.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 23: CHAPTER 28: Part 1: Less Death, more Darkness

os5rcTV.png

Crits our our only hope for this chapter. What that means is, we hope the enemies don't get crits and we do.

2Vy6Y55.png

I guess we can hope for good levels too, however unlikely it is that we will get them.

8IJO26i.pngGhwQaNo.png

'Tis a pity no one can use it, but maybe I could grind Eliwood's light up at some point...

85EwMJ0.png

GIVE

lX9cO4A.png

This technique is called "smoke bomb Canas". I will be using that name.

hkDo5jO.png

Wil being a good unit, right here.

4Ajt7Ji.png

Now we have TWO rescues. Two S-rank staff users makes for a truly insane combo.

9raMdGT.png

Rath will tank Maxime out. The Rex Hasta has little in the way of raw power.

F7IJleE.png

The enemies still adamantly refuse to murder themselves.

deJZsS4.png

SWORDSLAYERS FROM THE FOG

I CALL FAKE DIFFICULTY

PTkP1kb.png

I mean, it's the PRINCIPLE of the thing!

RCsrZsT.png

Priscilla is still one of the best units on the team. I should try to get her S lances...

jiBWaDG.png

Jaffar is immediately under attack.

Also, I have another bug to report. Most of the map animations show the max HP of the character as way higher than it actually is. No effects on gameplay, but it feels odd when an elixir only restores half the bar.

e1nG9hT.png

And then Maxime goes STRAIGHT for poor Zephiel! He survives, but as I said, Zephiel is in hilariously insane amounts of danger.

iCAEEpi.png

Zephiel then moves to the pillar...

45pIzKa.png

AND THEN IMMEDIATELY MOVES OFF IT! He doesn't even kill his target!

x56b6dC.png

Here's his target. Level 26 soldier. Of course, he could be level 50 and it wouldn't change the fact that he's gutter trash.

5U808wR.pngbfHpLeD.png

I think Zephiel would be MUCH safer up here. This is why Rescue is so useful. It's basically necessary for this chapter. Seriously, there's no way you're winning without long-range staffs.

XCxWOPK.png

LET'S GET IN THERE!

UYnhs7Y.pngg4W9tz1.png

Oh no, assassins! These guys will head straight for the chests...

9NcQLSO.png

UNLESS WE DO THIS

k1rRNrV.png

HP cap! Strength cap! Defense cap! ALL IN ONE LEVEL!

FsO3ZvT.png

Oh hey, a promotion item we don't need. More cash for the ultimate seal shop spree that we may or may not do!

cleWzNT.png

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT USE NINO INSTEAD OF YOU

KLinFak.png

We don't have much in the way of staff healing, so I had to break out the elixirs.

yHobKjt.png

Serra gets attacked through the door, but it's okay because that was the plan. Also, speed!

LvygZez.png

There aren't THAT many enemies next to Jaffar, but this guy specifically had a warp staff. It's only gettable if you rescue Jaffar early on.

dVmQclk.png

IT HATE YOU SO MUCH ZEPHIEL

WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT

BMfD8PH.png

You can't even damage him I mean come on seriously

sV0WX3Z.png

YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE

KBEs2Un.png

*computer goes out window*

PNWAeNs.png

See? The level 26 mooks don't stand a chance.

qZNeFMM.png

Guy isn't going to cap that many of his stats. But he's still useful.

lVed1Hd.png

My Lyn still sucks. She's been given like 4 energy rings, and this is all she could get.

hMJGnVN.png

SO MANY DROPPABLES

e9dIBdU.png

Second try, and it works!

Zephiel will continue to pound on his sleeping target, but the target can no longer kill him.

Honestly, if all you want to do is beat the chapter, all you have to do is rescue Zephiel and sit there for 15 turns. Doors protect you from the majority of the enemies. But you'll miss out on an INSANE amount of droppables, two characters, and tons of XP.

JoaIFJL.png

There's a reason I equipped her with the thing! Sometimes, 1 range gives them added utility. They can tank out enemies without wasting uses on the counter.

Gb96ct6.png

Things happen down here. Zephiel's impact on the enemy forces has now been reduced to nothing.

1HUEiQi.png

At least he's smart enough to back off every now and again.

fWqFNDA.png

NINIAN WITH UNLOCK STAFF

TACTICS

94httJF.png

ELIWOOD BEST LIGHT USER

Also, the animation is totally awesome. He holds the staff up, it flashes red and blue, and then the spell casts. There's a billowing cape and everything! And I haven't even seen the crit yet!

Q3sKfm5.png

We're on our way, Nino!

pyskj37.png

YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DO STEALING

CRIME DOESN'T PAY

Liygmbj.png

We've also nearly saved Jaffar! Hah! Who needs Rescue?

7TBUXnV.png

OH CRAP WE NEED RESCUE

WnvzHbo.png

THIS GUY HAS AN ARMADS AND HE'S NOT AFRAID TO USE IT

Mp2uRDz.png

*Jaffar crits and inflicts minor injuries in return*

ReN687y.png

THEN COMES THE LYN LORD

To Jaffar's credit, he DODGES a Sol Katti attack.

lQkJVEw.png

Meanwhile, Nino confronts a random mercenary!

iZYrOkK.png

Dangit! Jaffar's weakening is undone now!

JxNV8TF.png

An Eliwood lord ALSO attacks him, and he retreats to use an elixir...but GOES OFF HIS PILLAR. It's a good thing we're close to him, but CAN WE SAVE HIM?

1ysGmqD.png

Zephiel continues pounding on a target that he can't damage. Seriously, how did this guy manage his kingdom's economics in FE6 with wastefulness like this? Regal Blades are EXPENSIVE!

And no, there isn't a shop that sells legendaries. But you can sell them to Merlinus for tons.

7E6Q8zx.pnglEQX46t.pngRHYb0ha.png

Here's the Jaffar-murdering hit squad. Or, the wandering miniboss group. And we have no nearby legendary-users of our own to combat them, since Rath is busy moving to combat Maxime.

Klok said that in ever run of the chapter, these guys have a 1-in-3 chance of heading left(for Jaffar), a 1-in-3 chance of heading right(Zephiel and Nino, aka, EVEN MORE SCREWED THAN JAFFAR), and a 1-in-3 chance of just doing nothing. They have droppables(albeit ones that aren't their legendaries), so its not terrible if they decide to come after you(since its easier to get them).

So, WILL MONIKER SUCCESFULLY REPEL THE LEGENDARY INVASION AND SAVE JAFFAR'S BUTT? OR WILL EVERYBODY DIE AND HE WILL HAVE TO RESTART THE CHAPTER?

Find out next time!

Mr. Night was right, this chapter IS really fun!

Sol Katti being avoided isn't that amazing. It doesn't have amazing hitrate and it has no SKL boost. However, actually hitting someone equipped with Sol Katti is worth bragging about.

I'm also considering a huge buff to Luce. Luce kinda sucks bad.

Also, I have another bug to report. Most of the map animations show the max HP of the character as way higher than it actually is. No effects on gameplay, but it feels odd when an elixir only restores half the bar.

It's actually an Elixir and MAX HP going above 60 glitch. No way to fix it unless there's some ASM thing.

sV0WX3Z.png

YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE

KBEs2Un.png

*computer goes out window*

ahahahaa loling here m8

Edited by Klokinator

Be glad morphs have no luck so their hit is terrible :p. Anyway, kill the great lord with magic, kill the knight lord with physical, etc. Anyway, you'll probably need to do shenanigans to rescue staff Jaffar and save him.

Rescue staff? Magic users? THOSE ARE FOR THE WEAK. And I mean, I'm kinda weak, so...

laughing at your struggle to sleep people as well but yeah, you are in for fun times.

also HOW THE FUCK YOUR ZEPH IS STILL ALIVE?!

Sleep staff and an elixir.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 23: CHAPTER 28: Part 2: Moniker Fails at Something

Wc5UisS.png

Erk wipes out a nearby mook for a great level.

oIYwLcO.pngme7GoY7.png

Speedrunner tactics oh man

j05xwXU.png

THIS is how I plan to beat the Rath lord. You don't need magic, standard physical attacks TOTALLY work against Armads!

zWbhVCL.png0PZ6C4x.png

Unfortunately, he only crits once...

Also, note that I have animations set to "2" here. All animations related to the armor class are borked, basically.

f5LaNkA.png

THE DURANDAL LORD IS THE NEXT TARGET

7hjy24w.pngbNTcpT4.png

I am so good at this game

ggiMR1A.png

Man, I waited way too long to do this.

lO2WtVn.png

Oh hey, double-stack!

eWGoUGj.pnglUr4tYu.png

The torch also reveals this guy. I should try for that Earth seal...

JUAOL97.png

We've almost got Nino safe...

tSBYemK.png

Oh what?

FqoxQ0U.pngowiinvU.png

Now the promoted enemies are breaking caps too! I have serious doubts as to Nino's survival chance, so I savestate-load.

XuUoq2z.png

This should be a better place.

ktk24AV.png

On enemy phase, this happens.

fuf0x7X.png

So I do things differently, and move Nino down a few spaces...

3Vp8nLs.png

And this happens instead.

0fomtjQ.pngwRbcPB3.pngpG04ryd.png

Ultimately, I just RNG abuse to kill this guy. Surely, the Serra lord can't be threatening?

S8iv3ZC.pngIPrN2io.png

Nope!

7EXXwdc.png

Ugh, what with that insane dodge rate she's gonna be hard to kill.

rQj0Cyh.png

Also, terrible things happen to Hector. There are lots of eclipse mooks around, and they are QUITE annoying.

VPgHZj8.png

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

gymmkMT.pngbVYipn1.png

The Serra lord is dropped with TEAMWORK.

vi7ktjt.png

Who needs legendaries?

GoCBKem.png

*obligatory point-out that every single other lper has also done*

Bpunw7r.png

He's almost hit that level cap...

A8mjDhg.png

Blah.

cIeJo9K.png

Canas moves and reveals the next wave. Now we have to hold off these guys, but Jaffar is (sort of) safe...

V3pATzV.png

Lyn is still sucky.

IzNlrL9.png

MURDER

oQ2Wwu0.png

Lowen finishes, and gains a perfect level! Maybe we SHOULD keep him around...

z6nm3IR.png

Eliwood wanders into the darkness...AND FINDS...

S96r13r.pngQjbGAHJ.png

...Nothing. This side is surprisingly clear, honestly. Just get the swordsmaster our of the way and Nino will be safe.

32rWqiR.png

Wil heads over to see what's on the bottom-right. A mercenary tag-team comes out of the fog, but still fails to damage him.

9v81aEF.png

Everyone does their best, and we kill quite a few enemies, albeit losing some HP in the process.

jLYWUwE.png

What a great last level!

jpmeSNG.png

Serra's hurting! Also, see this warrior? I'm fairly certain that...he's the one with the stimulant. And because I didn't properly study the map earlier I didn't know he was the one...

Serra wrecks his crap, and I didn't screenshot it because I didn't think it was important. That's right everybody.

MONIKER FAILED TO GET THE THIRD STIMULANT. Making the indecisive poll above entirely pointless! Dangit!

PRDxlHn.png

I USED A STIMULANT ON YOU

DANGIT RATH

Well I guess he has capped half his stats but still.

UpHrzuA.png

Honestly, if Hector doesn't cap defense and skill I'm going to be quite angry.

beAiavj.png

Wil goes down a bit further...and find the boss!

KH2bxhh.png

Uh oh, she has a legendary! No, wait...maybe Wil can live!

J7yRYb3.png

WIL WILL NOT LIVE AHHHH

fYQDcvo.png

Bad level

uEogQgG.png

AHHHHYESYESYESIAMAHHHH

C33bYWP.png

NOOOOOOOOOO

Okay, let's just skip the part where I savestate.

ICyiudo.png

More speedrunner tactics.

J7IlNgo.png

Oh hey...this is the turn where Maxime revives...

o3ZgErj.png

Hector's level lost all the good parts.

zb7Uwwl.png

BECAUSE CANAS STOLE THEM

dW4LK1F.png

Wait, but

FJUZqN7.png

Yeah...that general is actually just an armor...as I said, knight animations are borked.

QryB40e.png

I THOUGHT this lady wasn't threatening. I was wrong. She crit.

vP57pFJ.png

I think Canas's level was actually the same.

uC4Sj0H.pngmHvIlm6.png

Let's get Hector over here! He needs to recruit Nino!

k0x1SQC.png

Canas is the WORST assassin

9jl6h4P.png

The battle begins anew...but Rath's finally got a bit of time freed up on his schedule...

gtLPfdP.png

You just stay there Zephiel. PLEASE.

JwIpEzY.png

Things are very fast getting too hot to handle on the left front.

5q1srp2.png

Also, Zephiel pulled the "vision" rug out from under Maxime.

Lz9CPLG.png

However, the troops from the right front made a full three-quarter circle! Priscilla rides to the rescue!

SStOksy.png

And Eliwood helps too!

PkqO1vm.png

Res cap!

gFoNyTX.png

I will not underestimate your kind again...

qwDMZr1.png

Knights and generals charging up now.

3ifCllq.png

Wil decides to head back and keep luring mercenaries out of the bottom.

N632ews.png

He profits a bit off it.

Tbq3w8p.png

Still worst assassin.

fStPqcV.png

Nevermind. Speed cap. Best assassin.

lCSUPtp.png

This is without defense buffs(on Rath's part). I suppose the Rex Hasta isn't a bad weapon, but Maxime can't use it well.

fOGBrYv.png

That's okay. I let the assassin do that because it makes it easier to get all the treasures.

SbZArGH.png

Eliwood has the BEST dodge animation. He fades into blue for a minute. Seriously, it looks really good.

Alright, I'll cut it here. Next time, watch as I finish the chapter! I missed the stimulant, but CAN I GET EVERYTHING ELSE?

uEogQgG.png

AHHHHYESYESYESIAMAHHHH

C33bYWP.png

NOOOOOOOOOO

tough luck there m8

SbZArGH.png

Eliwood has the BEST dodge animation. He fades into blue for a minute. Seriously, it looks really good.

thanks. fun fact, the high magnus is suppose to be the younger version of archsage so he is doing all this flashy stuff to show off compared to athos "fuck it I'm too old for this shit" style.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 23: Chapter 28: Part 3: Legendaries Are For the Weak

bcaH4ZG.png

Zephiel should be safe now...

HtAdBdu.png

PERMANENTLY

Mn4rokv.pngBNdOGlw.png

Brilliant.

Xyk8HGL.png

We loot another chest for a...goddess icon? The loot in the chests is kinda disappointing... Well, not the fortify, but the random statboosters.

xZNIri5.png

Recruition!

CNPkc8U.png

Here's Nino's palette. She needs to get to Jaffar!

BcB2sgi.png

Serra continues to suck. Come on, gain some speed!

C3bRZ61.png

Got the staff!

vKbFn8i.png

Priscilla gets another good level. She's one of our best units, seriously.

v4UWNLb.png

Eliwood will lead the charge to the bottom!

WgpmU2M.png

Here's another look at that magic dodge.

MRYX09H.png

Bluh, Armads does not protect from Eclipse.

e7JuLuD.png

Speed! And that's the skill cap!

q1YLDBi.pngu478AHm.png

We discover a Gespenst user here. Gespenst is pretty powerful, but it has a weakness...

fZrxVuo.pngnScwfuS.png

And now you know why Gespenst isn't the TRUE ultimate magic.

gFXc9qW.png

I'm serious, my Lyn makes me want to barf.

m42NqIS.png

This may be the first Lyn lord to not cap speed.

pBPLGO5.png

We can always use more of these.

2x2Weor.png

Assist Canas, Ninian!

vcDvRV4.png

So, I left a generous cadre of units to charge the remnants of the bottom-left force, and the rest is headed for the bottom-right. It's the only part of the map that still has enemies.

8z0vvaj.png

lDq2d2j.png

With rescue shenanigans, we get Canas over here good and quick. Hammernes ARE a good bit of loot.

vDE5rim.png

Eclipse guys are still coming from the stairs up top. Rath is gaining XP wiping them.

LqueR4L.png

Final formation discovered! Note: Sages keep coming for a few turns, and they're quite annoying.

AaLIfAQ.png0a2eW0I.png

The swordsmaster is an Extra! It's been a while! He's INSANELY tough, if you couldn't guess. 129 avoid... how the heck are we gonna hit that? Unless...hmm...

VaMyfe1.png

Give me that! It's LOWEN time!

Oh, I am SO glad I chose to bring Merlinus along instead of leaving at the start!

VbsyJho.png

Amusingly, there was a Luna shaman who ran out of Luna. Let' see if we can't bring Canas BACK over here...

Qabjws8.png

The Extra! crits twice against Guy, but only does 1 damage.

q8gvKCK.png

Rath may be needed to kill Ursula, even if it means letting Eclipse mooks run amok(note: I probably didn't need to do this, and it's because of this that I was just barely unable to rout the chapter).

8lc0opQ.png

Last loot. Not the greatest, but more RES is kinda useful, especially with all the uber tome legendaries around.

8NJXSoE.png

Hey, you know what Erk? You're good. You've capped strength, and that's a LOT better than can be said for Lyn.

veh6UIB.png

Uh huh...you are NOT doing this without the Rex Hasta, or maybe a silver sword.

hYEG5S1.png

On the bottom right, we discover a red gem guy.

UQiK5uj.png

MURDER RED GEM GUY

Note: I think she misses once

EDxCITJ.pngnZpnWZF.png

Awww, and I bet the mook didn't think Ursula cared!

QAojdBK.png

GO! LOWEN!

HwlWzxt.png

Gaiden confirmed!

slmQsny.pngLTXPWPs.png

WHEN SUDDENLY URSULA MOVES ONE SPACE AND OWNS PRISCILLA

So, basically, at turn 12/13 or so, Ursula starts charging towards you. Your options are A: Evacuate that part of the map, B: Kill her before then, or C: Deal with it. B is closed to us, let's try A...

pl6VV5r.png

We already know what happens to Wil. A is out. We're left with C.

Keep in mind these two are running as fast as they can. They literally can't escape Ursula's range as it is.

8T2DpfV.png

Ninian + Rescue, however, allows them to escape.

0MO76yw.png

Okay, let's hope she takes the bait and goes for Serra!

isjCpUb.png

Yup! Serra lives, don't worry.

erajUAi.png

Oh man, how are we gonna do this?

mfxEvir.png

Even Wil struggles, although we've already seen that.

ejcndDR.png

He hits, but then...

vhguKSq.png

Wait, it seriously can't be as easy as-

GTHbUch.png

Huh.

BtUr0DX.pngVaI2wek.png

WHO NEEDS LEGENDARIES

hZV4e8o.png

How does she even do that? Is the horse NOT asleep? I don't NEED to RNG abuse here, so I don't.

MlxjrRL.pngrKXR9Au.png

Meanwhile, the swordsmaster is restored to nearly full health! I can't beat him like this!

6og5UDB.png3gF51Lq.png

So I just RNG abuse until this happens. Sorry Klok, your fault for making such a ridiculous enemy!

MmFXXgR.png

I'd have a vote, but there's one clear choice. I might wait a chapter or two, though...if you have any strong opinions, let me know.

rYRaS7q.png

This is it! Last turn!

5AwKjLJ.png

I couldn't get the Earth seal, but this is the next best thing!

6bUo8Sd.png

No, I don't need Armads. I can do this WITHOUT legendaries!

ZS3njBk.png

WITHOUT LEGENDARIES

VyvRPD8.png

Yeah, the same thing happens to me when I wake up in the mornings.

h8se2MJ.png

Nino gets her first kill, but unfortunately does not manage to get a level.

8zmaEv2.pngY3oy71G.png

Some Jaffar combat goes on(he does fine)...

pzoedZi.png5dUMnUQ.png

And then it's over.

nHz6AVb.png

Dialogue comments time!

bimQLo2.png

Nino: May I have the present?

xYFslNJ.png

The bets present-delivering tool ever!

QEobthz.png

Everybody meet RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED LIMSTELLA

ZXob6mm.png

GET THE NIPPLES

4huyJ9q.png

This is so offensive

Vb4weEh.png

I just don't even

QBMVRf9.png

Money!

4PULcbe.png

dWG1I5L.png

Well, we succeeded. Remember, I said earlier on I'd let you guys decide when I use the mine, so...if one of you mentions anything that might conceivably refer to a mine, I'll use it!

You're supposed to use the wtf-accurate Rex Hasta on the swordmaster at the bottom left XD

P.S. Use two mines on 28x. One to make all but one enemy drop their weapons and trade weapons off to other valid users, then a second mine to trade all those items over into merlinus. Remember, enemies can use the Merch command.

If you do it carefully and you put merlinus into the middle of the map with Warp, plus leave more than 30 slots available in the convoy, you can nab every legendary on the map. Trust me, I've done it myself.

I'm only suggesting this because I assume you're going for an "all-items max T3" run. Sell anything you don't need, it's clutter. Especially shit like vulneraries.

MmFXXgR.png

I'd have a vote, but there's one clear choice. I might wait a chapter or two, though...if you have any strong opinions, let me know.

Who were you thinking of using the boots on? Edited by Klokinator

Also, make sure you trade the droppables that are stealable (aka that little cluster of mages in the southeast, Sonia's Ult Seal) to someone else in exchange for a decent item that otherwise wouldn't make it in the convoy. The reason being that you can still steal those items, but the 'droppable' status is a function of the character, not the item, if that makes any sense.

We should have a competition to see who can get the largest quantity of items/most value out of a double mine glitch in 28x.

Edited by Tequila

I kinda just ragequit at ch28.

I forgot that I didn't have an S rank staves user, so fuck it, no rescue shenanigans.

The game's balanced though

Ha, I found that the best solution to waiting out those early-midgame waves is to send a good Nosferutank!Sain in there.

In all honesty, I find Sain to be more and more useful with Nosferatu and Luna. And the fact that he gets time to let his growths bloom with those growths.

Are we supposed to assume that Fiora ran into Leila after her unit got wiped out?

despite the fact that you only get 25 uses with one, and idk if there's another drop on the dread isle chapters.

Edited by Captain Britain

You're supposed to use the wtf-accurate Rex Hasta on the swordmaster at the bottom left XD

P.S. Use two mines on 28x. One to make all but one enemy drop their weapons and trade weapons off to other valid users, then a second mine to trade all those items over into merlinus. Remember, enemies can use the Merch command.

If you do it carefully and you put merlinus into the middle of the map with Warp, plus leave more than 30 slots available in the convoy, you can nab every legendary on the map. Trust me, I've done it myself.

I'm only suggesting this because I assume you're going for an "all-items max T3" run. Sell anything you don't need, it's clutter. Especially shit like vulneraries.

Who were you thinking of using the boots on?

As you'll see, this is not EXACTLY how I do things in the chapter. Mostly, it's because I failed to get Merlinus in a good spot.

As for the boots...you'll see.

Ha, I found that the best solution to waiting out those early-midgame waves is to send a good Nosferutank!Sain in there.

In all honesty, I find Sain to be more and more useful with Nosferatu and Luna. And the fact that he gets time to let his growths bloom with those growths.

The only reason I didn't use Sain this run was because I had to use Leila instead. He is pretty great.

The CHAPTER 28X PRELUDE!

MieOmps.png

Hector lay on his bed...thinking of Lyn...

LfvdtDF.png

Okay.

Lrm3C3Q.pngkJTFyzX.png

Nino feels Sonia's soul leave her body as she died...no? That's not it? Dangit.

z1g0eae.pngYjCbw7w.pngHx6inG8.png

I just don't

BQ2fPwW.png

Uh

LsqxS93.png

Meanwhile, Hector is being DARK AND BROODING.

4NISl5v.png

Jaffar's strength? Nope! NINO'S strength, however...

Q8vIvWt.png

Meanwhile, in the wet temple...

HKiVTiA.png

"I will guide your sleigh tonight"

lY97daw.png

THE EVER AGGRAVATING SENPAIS

GmOrI5j.png

But if he's grinch, why is he making presents?

zyRY16f.png

Wouldhavedonebetterifhe'djoinedus/10

vcDwSv8.png

Oh hey, I forgot all about the "dropped warrior" sprite. Most hackers don't use it...

KqQC9IS.png

Now for the best part...

3nlWmiJ.png

Best growths in the game=useless

xRmLqjT.png

I SUBJUGATED THEM THANKS TO MY NIPPLES

This would be EVEN BETTER if you had actually gotten that new portrait and made her a stripper-fighter.

cgjHAJl.png

And now she's named her nipples!

1VPjkr1.png

Remember everybody, nipples are our future!

M9AdlUI.png

And then enemies everywhere.

pvXTPdM.png

So, some people say that this is one of the last breather chapters before Klok goes all out. It's actually pretty hard without the mine, but compared to the other chapters...

OmUnBhV.png

HERE IS LE TEAM

Ax325x6.png

I give Nino better things.

jRygyfy.png

We have like so much money now.

ybxu7p0.png

Here's our setup! Beautiful!

p7dDi9o.pngqz7ANg6.pngikuXqhu.pnggS9RZtn.pngV1U2zG0.pnggfXgOEn.pngpoBbD8L.png9AxP5g5.png5t2BWB0.png

There are so many droppables around it isn't even funny. Well, actually, it kinda is, considering what's going to happen to all of them.

UzNL4SU.pngdm0zshV.png

Hector will ENJOY this. +20 speed? GET IN.

BLd12qq.png89OxPs6.png

One stealable, and one somewhat aggravating staff.

YTuvEXB.pngPtakslB.png

Sonia is an INSANELY tough boss. Of course. that will CHANGE...

c65j4kg.png

Oh yeah, and she's a T3. Leila is destined to become one of these.

sL0Zglz.pngZvFRLWi.png

There are two GENERIC T3s around. Klok is NOT going to the FE10 path with his new classes. As you can see, this one has our second ultimate seal. VERY IMPORTANT that we get that for Leila!

A6Kc8Hf.png

So yeah. Lots of enemies.

oHWt0Yl.png

This is Jaffar's "real" inventory. Notably, he's retained one of his uberspears.

Next time, watch as I USE THE MINE!

Also, have MINE DRAFT FAILURES!

C4Tz6bH.png

I NEED YOU IN HERE FOR TACTICS

h69NyAO.png

Who cares about Lyn, she sucks.

ciVif6D.png

This good plan

aMI1OAm.png

DANCE DANCE DANCE

So you see, Eliwood only has 15 spaces of warp power. This is NOT enough to get Merlinus to the boss room. But with +10 MAG...

bCiMoFu.png

Except Ninian's dance JUST gives attack, and not actual STATS.

tViOE20.png

I spend like a year pondering and then I decide my NEW strategy...

uzfstBR.png

This good plan

Yeah, I think you can tell already the inherent train-wreckiness.

PfFiIVU.png

FIRST! We warp Leila over here!

Mw4U2x5.png

SECOND! Ninian dances for Eliwood!

7EzQLBp.png

THIRD! Leila rescued Eliwood!

CfLKmP0.png

FOURTH! Eliwood warps Leila ALL THE WAY TO THE BOSS ROOM!

aRMu2F6.pngFwKHuue.png

While the mine eventually goes through, I can't get the stuff from the boss, because it turns out that red units CAN'T trade with blue units-even though they COULD in FE8 for some reason. Also, Leila got berserked, so that means even if she COULD trade she STILL couldn't trade. Oh yeah, and both Eliwood and Leila are basically doomed.

After that, I return things to the way they were and restart the chapter, instead deciding to bide my time...

zyRY16f.png

Wouldhavedonebetterifhe'djoinedus/10

stop spoiling my update plans

c65j4kg.png

Oh yeah, and she's a T3. Leila is destined to become one of these.

Lol wrong

By the way I explicitly said you can have red units trade with Merlinus, not just any random unit.

Oh also, if it helps, that top left berserker usually moves first.

Edited by Klokinator