TheMoniker

congratz man, welcome to the beaten chaos club. where we all have the shakes and cry in a comer. Cause now, that difficulty is now the only thing you crave.

Welcome to the completionist club as MrNight48 said. As is my duty as the president of the club due to being the first one to record completion, have a jar of cookies. Of course, I glued it onto there with rubber cement so you'll have to work for them the same way you worked to beat this hack. *awaits FE8 CM and all the new rage :D*

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buff all the pegasi significantly. They almost never are used on the final chapters.

They're actually pretty useful on the second half of the final chapter - those asshole staffbots don't do to well when they're being Axereaver'd in the face consistently, and it's possible to get a flier near the middle ones to Rex Hasta them. My method of dodging status staves was to have my biggest RES tank wield Aureola, and to carry a ridiculous amount of Restores into the final chapter.

Anyway, congratulations on finishing~! I take it that you didn't run into that weird glitchy Dark Druid that refused to die!

Thanks for all your encouragement! I just have one thing to respond to:

I can expect a new LP of the massively altered final update complete with over 20 new ASM hacks, correct?

Actually, no! Partially because I don't want to go through that again, and partially because I have LOTS of other hacks to LP! I don't have TIME to re-do things!

Hello everyone, and welcome back to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: Bonus Episode 4: Part 1: PLACE YER BETS:

oygiFhR.png

So, just like the Road to Ruin LP, this LPs TRUE conclusion will be having all my units murder each other!

TbzkZfk.png

We're drawing units from this file. which means no Ereshkigal but it also means everyone is still alive.

Speaking of which, I didn't mention it last update, but Leila doesn't have her own ending text. I kinda wish she did...

Anyways...

5D77DYT.png

THE FIRST TEAM! Our Lords, and two relatively weak units!

xxT2xtN.png

What else would they be called?

oEAYEQA.png

Second team! Lots of tough ladies and some tough guys! Led by Vaida, so, the only possible name is...

g6hnAVX.png

Yeah!

6gGI1Ok.png

Third team! Led by Santa! And yeah, I'm re-using Geitz. I don't have 20 combat-ready people at my disposal here!

Since it's led by Santa...

tC3olTI.png

ELF TIME!

bsLi8mu.png

Final team! Re-using even more units, and led by Leila! They shall be named...

CFOU8jE.png

CHAOS KNIGHTS! And they shall be MY team!

KZiEfKg.png

Here are the teams...

r0nvBXB.png

And here we go! Go on everybody, say who you think will win!

Well everyone, I guess you'll all see if your predictions are right...

Hello everyone, and welcome back to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: BONUS EPISODE 4: Part 2: Ultimate Battle of Ultimate Destiny

HfDcdIS.png

Here we go!

A2d1D2r.png

Karla is the first target!

BhpuUyp.png

I didn't use you in the main story FOR A REASON!

hzLs9e5.png

55 points? Comparing this to the points I was getting in the Road to Ruin LP, that's a lot!

9v0cKRV.png

Okay, MAYBE I should have given poor Renault a better weapon.

hwBvh4z.png

See, Renault was a level 1 T3, and since points are related to levels the same way XP is, ande T3s XP is calculated the same way normal promotes are...the result is this.

7rIMDmg.pngMIJjcYx.png

Serra wrecks Florina, but Florina does get a shot in back.

aUIRWOd.png

Wa-NINETY? Seriously?

Yeah, turns out that that's the standard value for a 20/20 killing another 20/20. I guess the Arena undergoes point inflation as you get stronger...

i7KS4xN.png

Well, I guess Wil isn't going to be awesome today.

UuitPbd.png

THAT KILL DID NOT DESERVE 90 POINTS

c41AENf.png

KILL HIM BEFORE HE ARMADS ME

OzyQ1Ao.png

Wa-

Okay, so this is really weird. All the other teams get 90 points when they get kills, but for some reason, I get less! What?

PFonUy4.pngiiY69Lx.png

Didn't stand a chance.

Awmtc6S.pngKxml0PJ.png

Serra kills my version of Florina for MASSIVE POINTS. We still have plenty of units, thankfully...

3ig7hFQ.pngbqgM6xB.png

Some defensive class/weapon, huh? Wyverns are SO BAD.

Y9iRoIg.png

DIIIIEEEEE

Qf2YahP.png

IT HAPPENED AGAIN DANGIT

Of course, thieves have a lower class power, so...

emWVzdS.png

Okay, so, this is really weird. The arena DOESN'T play animations, because Guy's animations are still broken.

What? No, that isn't the weird thing, that's what CAUSES the weird thing!

hl1grqM.pngUZiHxTk.png

An XP bar. Even though we're all at level 20.

I don't have the time to experiment, but it seems the Arena suffers MASSIVE bad things when it can't play it's animations.

Iq2k25x.png

Serra murders Guy, and then...

yMrHiC5.png

A death quote? Yeah, I just don't get it.

FLcL97c.pngZM9pbx1.png

We HAVE to deal with Eliwood, I don't think anyone else is gonna do it for us.

NRsfa1z.png

But I'm too cowardly to do it right now, so I avenge Guy instead.

b9Z3uHb.png

AND GAIN LESS POINTS AGAIN

NCluG64.pngb80L4WA.png

OH NOOOOO

Welp, we're down to 2.

5hiofEf.png

No, Hector doesn't keep that 1 HP. The Lordly leader is down, but it doesn't matter because he was never the main threat.

Yn2nb1C.png

HAH! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT, FATMAN?

F6VtCHH.png

OH THE PAIN

All we have left is Leila. I think Lordly might win this...

HDtxXEP.png

NO ONE is a safe engagement at this point. This is the BEST one I have! And I can't skip my turn!

Also, why isn't Luce super effective?

q4Ba2BB.png

Yeah, I shouldn't do this, no way I can risk a cr-

zgbRlxV.png

OH CRAP I DIDN'T MEAN TO PRESS THAT BUTTON NO AHHHH

Leila doesn't crit, gets hit, BUT THEN...

teMtHhc.png

ACTIVATES MIRACLE

LEILA IS NOW MVP

9TxhS4h.png

HOW DID THAT DODGE EARN SEVEN POINTS

KRZFZjD.png

KILL-STEALER

TRcFUnC.png

TIMES TWO

PWqFyiU.png

Eliwood summons the GIANT WIND THINGY to murder Leila. She doesn't survive this time.

7laF6QQ.png

So yeah, this time, my team did NOT win! All I can do now is watch!

He4xRRB.png

Santa engages! Eliwood is caught off guard!

lQW6keB.png

He doublecrits, but...it ISN'T ENOUGH!

gbyashW.png

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK WITH THE HAND AXE

WHY

nZezgcJ.pngSMQ15MN.png

And then Eliwood is DOWN, due to his own stupidity!

6qN1vLu.png

FINAL RANKINGS:

It appears that the ELVES, despite some doubts from the audience, have won! And it's all thanks to Santa!

Team LORDLY did well, but not perfect! If it hadn't been for some of their...odd equipment choices...they may have taken first!

The CHAOS KNIGHTS didn't have a good showing, despite their significantly increased level of intelligence! Some say it's because of bias on the judge's part...

The FEMINISTS took last! They get no consolation prize! Women's rights aren't increasing anytime soon!

AND THUS CONCLUDES...THE CHAOS TOURNAMENT!

Well, the LP really is over now! I hope you guys have all enjoyed it!

I thought this was gonna be a fair fight. You lied to me. Not giving everyone the optimum equipment and weaponry... this was a sham match.

They HAD the right equipment. Hector had a Reinfleche. Lyn had a Basilikos. Eliwood had a Forblaze. THEY were the ones who unequipped them!

Control units over AI? No, all the teams that weren't me were CPU-controlled. That's why they were idiots.

guess I typed that wrong, *you get to control your units while the AI gets 3 teams* (was too lazy to type all of that >.>)

• 1 month later...