TheMoniker

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

appears I came to late but some notes:

torch giltch- you can't use the torch staff at all unless you are in some kind of fog. tested this back when I was creating ragefest failures (I tested a lot of shit and will release my notes soon when I can)

mine glitch- it may be harder with green units but it IS still possible. although I have never heard of someone controlling green units before....that gives me an idea...

light runes- I laughed hard when you did that cause I knew you didn't check for the luna bastards.

your absolute safe strats you could have done was only have 2 units down there and rescue staffed the units, You don't have to have 4 units there at all at the cost of manpower. thats the risk here. Another even safer strat would to have your units go for an all out blood frenzy then forblaze+forti staff heal all the damage. The range+ heal power is all based on magic so there is that.

I feel your pain though, that's the thing with klok's chapters, they make you feel like its luck based bullshit IF you are trying to do things in a certain way that your are use to. These chapters force one to check for every possible strat you can do with what you have. The better strategist/planner you are, the more rewards you are allowed to get. Hence is why I during these chapters I usually just kill those assholes cause my guys just couldn't handle them living for another turn.

I have to ask though why did you run out of weapons/siege weapons?

Edited by MrNight48

I feel your pain though, that's the thing with klok's chapters, they make you feel like its luck based bullshit IF you are trying to do things in a certain way that your are use to. These chapters force one to check for every possible strat you can do with what you have.

Paraphased: They punish poor tacticians and reward good tacticians. If you are actually skilled, you'll do amazingly. If you're poor at planning, you'll do poorly.

...still easier than FE7if though IMO.

KGsOrP1.png

MURDER

PFz2yyR.png

Well okay, maybe that WAS a bad idea.

69 Hitrate never misses, it's a fact.

Edited by Klokinator

Finally, we get to see the Matriarch in action :OOOO

Edit: Don't forget about that crazy-ass crit bonus!!

Oh man, didn't even notice the extra crit! I guess that's what differentiates them from the other T3s since they get no special legends?

TIP: SELL YOUR USELESS JUNK TO MERLINUS, THEN BUY USEFUL ITEMS. ALSO BRING BARTRE.

This has been Captain Obvious, giving you tips since 2002

appears I came to late but some notes:

torch giltch- you can't use the torch staff at all unless you are in some kind of fog. tested this back when I was creating ragefest failures (I tested a lot of shit and will release my notes soon when I can)

mine glitch- it may be harder with green units but it IS still possible. although I have never heard of someone controlling green units before....that gives me an idea...

Really? I mean, I know it doesn't work when done in Sacred Stones if there are greenies around, but I never really studied it for FE7...huh.

light runes- I laughed hard when you did that cause I knew you didn't check for the luna bastards.

I knew they were there(I ALWAYS KNOW) I just didn't comprehend how badly they would murder me.

your absolute safe strats you could have done was only have 2 units down there and rescue staffed the units, You don't have to have 4 units there at all at the cost of manpower. thats the risk here. Another even safer strat would to have your units go for an all out blood frenzy then forblaze+forti staff heal all the damage. The range+ heal power is all based on magic so there is that.

Yeah, I probably should have done what you did rather than letting them stay to fight.

I feel your pain though, that's the thing with klok's chapters, they make you feel like its luck based bullshit IF you are trying to do things in a certain way that your are use to. These chapters force one to check for every possible strat you can do with what you have. The better strategist/planner you are, the more rewards you are allowed to get. Hence is why I during these chapters I usually just kill those assholes cause my guys just couldn't handle them living for another turn.

Mm-hmm. This is actually one of the most well-designed hacks I've ever played, and, really, my "specialty" in tactics is pulling off insane chains to get out of even the most crappy situations and survive on a turn-to-turn basis(given lots of tries), but I'm terrible at long-term survival. I guess that's what save-state dependence has done to me, hah.

I have to ask though why did you run out of weapons/siege weapons?

Because I forgot to stock up on steel swords/axereavers and some weapon typesvwhen I had the chance. Really, there was no danger of me running out of, say, swords, anima, or dark tomes, but the situation was looking bleak for lances/axes, and by the end I basically had no bows left except the crappy silver ones I got in FoD.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to...

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 28: Chapter 31x: Your Guide to Late Christmas Shopping

vUXCBn9.png

Yes! Think of all we could purchase with Ostia's stuff!

O0oaC66.png05Sp4Uq.png

Dangit Oswin. Now we gotta empty MERLINUS'S coffers.

7lqSNKS.png

evI82aJ.png

Here's the team, not that it really matters.

LVkIETP.png

We sell basically everything.

fJMzVpA.png7APiybN.png

While selling is going on, take a look at this. Yeah. this lady's gonna be totally great, I can tell already.

lBOyi6h.png

She has bad luck though. LET'S OVERCOMPENSATE!

x6Reeqc.png

And one for you too.

Uh, this goes on for a while:

O2gBUaE.pngT3wseCT.pngzWNsvCa.png

w6tIgCu.pnglU8MofO.pngyUFYLCU.png3tk6j0W.pngHrkx8TU.pngrxleieq.pngBUgUJPJ.pngMGaevCa.png

o7C9sTA.pngXQrklUC.png

I just realized that Reinfleche has TWENTY FIVE weight. That basically mitigates the speed bonus, seriously!

ijFZaMp.png

This, combined with everything we sold, brings our total to:

JFxCpmW.png

EVEN HIGHER THAN BEFORE WE BLEW EVERYTHING LAST CHAPTER! LET'S BLOW EVERYTHING AGAIN!

abdJVhO.pngBvA3v7j.png

Oh wait, we have to deal with Karla first. And no, the arena doesn't work. You can recruit Karla regardless of Bartre's level.

X3RMFUA.png24Cl309.pngSnse1nl.png

I'll wait to pass judgement until I see growths, but Karla certainly doesn't look like a bad backup(or complimentary) Armads user.

28IUhMy.png

Before we get her, though...

Iq5FAPi.png

Oh hey, she mi-

wL5HBej.png

Oh dangit! Doubling!

So yeah, you basically HAVE to use save-states here. No question.

v9QFXmA.pngoYIPsqU.pngtY8zmHz.png

I have an especially bad streak of luck, but, eventually...

A71Ft2b.png

Everything goes right.

z1cOA2L.png

Bam!

Also, I'd like to say that the arena here also doesn't work, which is kinda odd considering that you can't really abuse it here.

1NSlJbC.pngwLFkgNS.png

This shop is a standard bow shop, with all basic types of bows. Take steel bows, and maybe some short bows as well.

ZFJjdtM.pngHhJK4c0.png

This vendor is just your standard tomes vendor

qAbfwxb.png

WITH STATBOOSTERS

Buy lots of them.

0WsYWiN.pngu8Iq0v9.png

Next is the swords vendor. Grab some silver and steel sword, ignore everything else.

BaQ3qIi.pngJxqLu2q.pngPKutPIv.png

Here is the lance shop. But plenty of axereavers and maybe some steel lances to go with them.

Zv0rFg0.pngtAIBD1r.pngENzN37G.png

This is just a staff shop with promotion items. Be your own judge of whether you need the promotion items, but you may need a new restore or physic.

ZZmre5Z.png

Also, rescue-spam for fun and profit!

l6i0ZF8.pngNfjKhYB.png

Here is the axe shop. It may be hard to decide what to get. There's some hand axes lower in the shop(probably). Get them.

SzpGCmh.pngZ7z6mpS.png

Next, spend literally every drop of money you have on statboosters. You'll only get one more opportunity to use your cash, and SURELY it can't be any better than this one?

mAYB6QB.png

Yes Eliwood. Yes it should.

ugOoLFW.png

bcxzCvE.png

Is this a harem anime or something?

wtNbATF.pngiyLHoBP.png

OH NOOOO

1cfzNcU.png

NEXT TIME: Things Spiral Out of Control, then go back to normal.

FORGOT THIS:

KARLA'S GROWTHS:

HP: 70%(+10%)

Strength: 25%

Skill: 55%(+10%)

Speed: 65%(+10%)

Defense: 10%

Resistance: 30%(+10%)

She has your standard bad prepromote growths. However, she does still have a shot at capping all her stats(almost), and growths don't matter anymore now that you have nigh-infinite statboosters. She's fine if you passed up on Rath for whatever reason.

The CHAPTER 32 PRELUDE!

wifL8oH.png

It's times like this when I wish I knew what Senpai meant.

NR3fJx2.png

It WON'T be enough.

ikPZxgy.png

Don't worry Fargus, he'll stay safe on the bench!

Sh0SU68.png

Here we go...

Also, notice some of the ballistae are slightly miscolored. I think Klok found a way to help us distinguish between ordinary ballistae and special ballistae!

KuSGE0V.png

No way. My T3s are totally better. And Hector.

HwEWDX7.png

So...you'll sit on the bench AND dance for us? Okay.

FDdfnY7.png

These are not your stereotypical elves.

qGC3Z41.png

Yes Hector. Stop addressing me. I AM ABOVE YOU.

6g9oUFc.pngOuYK4o9.png

15 units! Here's the team! Lowen and Geitz are gone permanently, pretty much(sorry!).

FABimut.png

Florina will be the buffest nomad ever.

Q17cC7q.png

HECTOR WILL WIELD REINFLECHE SO HELP ME

DfiZNHC.png

Caps 5 below Reinfleche's weight. Dang!

kFMIXO2.png

I bought so many statboosters last chapter...I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say that everybody comes out way tankier.

czYYIIq.png

Leila will be the carrier of staves, since there STILL aren't any legendaries she can wield.

5MXD7xI.png

I don't know why Klok didn't chance this into a random legendary or something. Seriously, if you actually have unpromoted units you want to use this on, I don't know what to tell you.

36ynfrI.pngGGvQVYb.png

GLtQReJ.png0BDLcqC.png

EO9J0tY.png7sV9VNk.png

Once again, I try. It's not my fault things don't always match up perfectly.

Oh yeah, and because of the gaiden, we have to get this done in 20 turns! Fun!

EgUuLZT.pngaqsMtib.png4XCtsAP.png

There's another threesome of lord units, although we don't get a Sol Katti, presumably because we got one a few chapters ago.

RkqWrTA.pngxTesbqr.pngkeaitxu.pngRemvW2G.pngGXz8Qa3.png

Plenty of other droppables

olJhKyq.pngs5zEcgj.png

Many of the generics at this point have varied legendary selections.

mi8OrBH.png

Literally every unit on the team(but Lyn) has capped strength. We don't need this.

gdbd9lZ.png

Just in case you still want an iron rune. What I really want, though, is that Reinfleche.

yKn6qub.pngqmRpS6C.pngW8U4vce.pnglmipy8q.png

See this Fatman? He's one of the most dangerous/annoying enemies in the whole chapter. Silencing you from very far away, and there's very little we can do about it. We're not in that much danger, with three staff people who can all use restore. But, judging by Mr. Night's LP, he might even have hardcoded protection against your status staves that could disable him. I guess we'll see if that's true...

vBQXwPu.pngQnf9z3v.png

Here's Rudolph the Red Nosed Limstella. She's VERY similar to Sonia, you may notice. We're stronger than we were when we fought her, but this lady can still put up a fight.

Of course...she might move...

Well...I guess we'll see how this goes next time... this is meant to be a super hard endgame chapter... CAN MONIKER BEAT IT?

No.

Pretty sure the ballistas have always been different color. Except the difference between regular and iron (or whichever has 15 range) is almost impossible to see. Could be wrong though. Don't forget to have Hector equip Rienfleche when he uses the ballistas!

5MXD7xI.png

I don't know why Klok didn't chance this into a random legendary or something. Seriously, if you actually have unpromoted units you want to use this on, I don't know what to tell you.

I'll think about it. I was thinking of making this the Juna Fruit, actually.

yKn6qub.pngqmRpS6C.pngW8U4vce.pnglmipy8q.png

See this Fatman? He's one of the most dangerous/annoying enemies in the whole chapter. Silencing you from very far away, and there's very little we can do about it. We're not in that much danger, with three staff people who can all use restore. But, judging by Mr. Night's LP, he might even have hardcoded protection against your status staves that could disable him. I guess we'll see if that's true...

Lol. His status protection is 55 RES. If you can get higher than that with your own RES and get fairly close, you can silence him.

mi8OrBH.png

Literally every unit on the team(but Lyn) has capped strength. We don't need this.

In the final update, statboosters will give passive boosts when sitting in your inventory, at half the rate they'd give if you actually used them. Therefore, this won't be so useless, and neither would that Earth Seal.

Pretty sure the ballistas have always been different color. Except the difference between regular and iron (or whichever has 15 range) is almost impossible to see. Could be wrong though. Don't forget to have Hector equip Rienfleche when he uses the ballistas!

Hector won't really use them much

I'll think about it. I was thinking of making this the Juna Fruit, actually.

Lol. His status protection is 55 RES. If you can get higher than that with your own RES and get fairly close, you can silence him.

In the final update, statboosters will give passive boosts when sitting in your inventory, at half the rate they'd give if you actually used them. Therefore, this won't be so useless, and neither would that Earth Seal.

Statboosters/Promotion items give passive boosts? Sounds pretty cool, whole extra layer of strategy.

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 29: Chapter 32: Part 1: The War of Chaos

XcnhXRq.pngN1IIgsq.png

First player phase, not much happens but distant sniping.

J4gbIRQ.png

AND DEATH

This pretty much shows how this update will work.

oiwdS6K.png

Did you know that if you unequip a legendary while entering combat, you keep the HP? Only for the combat round, though.

lbNbWc5.png

They be charging!

uPOE26v.png

OH NOOOOO

Well not really, remember? THREE STAFF USERS? Man, having so many restore staff people is so great.

3XbtKOX.png

Another barrier mook!

AUKplmR.pngSY7No9z.png

Fatman uses his first shot. Naturally, we can't dodge.

GCOVaTP.png

Bandits are a'comin.

QF8dMZJ.pngp5Q6AqI.pngP8tZUtf.png

Trade and Restore shenanigans.

EuOASoD.png

Hmmm...can this guy destroy the village?

SAVESTATE POWERS GO

2hroLVW.png

Answer: Yes.

ZTaeDs2.png

Our only option is murder. As usual.

ln6cebe.png

I don't need to worry about Silence! I can do this!

2AQBRxA.png

I move ahead and some more people spawn.

hhj1Z8f.png

The middle male one if the only guy with something interesting, his female harem just have divines.

vtn4rVA.png

This guy is the one with the varied legendary selection.

t04PSDJ.png

KILL IT.

5e5rCJC.png

These nomads only have steel bows and swords. Hardly threatening.

JemIp1W.pngiJiv7Id.png

Erk tanks out this lady. She could have crit, but...she didn't.

ynLZld3.png

Oh dear. We seem to have a flier cluster.

So, basically, "the flier cluster" is one of the biggest hurdles of the whole chapter. They all have legendaries or steel swords, and are MASSIVE pain to defeat. No idea why their AI is programmed to just cluster at that one specific spot, but oh well.

q6k6kJf.png

This happens for a bit. Stupid elves.

CjyzNuo.pngQ7mS7qI.png

HE DID IT AGAIN

AND I HAVE MORE PROOF THIS TIME

Y3J5y92.png

This guy is very hard to hit with staves. There's no way we can hit him. There's no point in even TRYI-

fmgLnJ3.png

Oh hey, it worked!

n8lrQdG.png

That was the last Sleep though.

MaVzgS6.pngjZuKYdn.png

MORE DEATH

2Q1puxV.png88CpGoK.png

MORE STRENGTH. MORE LEGENDS.

ItXfyNt.png

This is the next "line" reinforcements. There would have been another mage, if it weren't for the paladin. What confuses me, though, is why unpromoted units even EXIST at this point.

KcpwSVu.pngpEh7fbm.png

We're all having a difficult time with the flier cluster. Also, there's another twosome of 30-damage shamans. What joy!

oFcGtDC.pngmu8a4oX.png

Lyn just takes too much punishment, and eventually kicks the bucket. Dangit, now I have to lose the staff success of Eliwood!

iGvQ86j.png

Just hide in the mountains, weakling! We'll wait to kill Hector lord until next turn.

Dv5GntE.png

If you look veeeery closely...you can see some combat stats...but I forget what this screenshot is for regardless.

YkXY182.png

Murdering people from afar!

fQGIqsS.png0apUos4.png

Planning to murder slightly different people from afar!

NMZPxWJ.png

Or maybe moving a few spaces down. That works too.

U9WKEuJ.png

Everyone is injured again! Let's use this!

OyAb0Kh.png

OH THE PAIN

vXT8toH.png

Uh oh...

VwyJ5HR.png

OH THE LEGEND-LESS PAIN

(Actually, Guy's legend broke-Wil just got killed regardless of the Hasta. I mean, LOOK at all those enemies that had to make an effort to do it!)

pgz2ADP.pngHlUTULG.png

Still one the same turn as back when we tried to sleep the fatman... Anyways, let's just FORGET this whole "bottom group" idea. They're going to merge with the middle group as soon as possible.

Lz6xPUc.png

MAYBE THIS WILL WORK

So, the person slightly closer to the flier cluster than the rest is Hector.

Y301T54.pngQiPsKkH.pngNcCHphG.pngv1UdRVa.pngIOq4CZn.png

He actually succeeds, and murders almost the whole cluster, but comes out mostly out of HP, and, more importantly...

37PeVwS.png

Legend-less.

acPv4S4.png

Aggravating, but really, it's more of just annoying in the end.

cRhpdfE.png

Durandal man wastes his life. My Lyn lords don't miss.

OyJ23Uy.pngLCjQSZL.png

The bandit invasion continues to progress, because we actually survived the turn! Note that no other, more dangerous reinforcements have come...yet...

Also, as you can see, despite massive effort with the Reinfleche from Hector, the flier cluster has regrouped and is still in our way. Seriously...

9FTJWrR.png

Silence again cured.

dSpcdOr.pngnM31A8N.png

This is a bad idea, but my strategic instincts have begun to wear thin... I really shouldn't be playing this for long amounts of time...

7gosEvo.png

You help too, Eliwood!

eGh1YSw.png

This is the game hanging. Stupid 1-range nomad animation.

wYcM6Qs.png

Ugh...so...useless...

gZ3zrLL.png

Okay...the flier cluster remnants probably can't kill anyone...we should be safe.

dgtnOuN.png

Even with the Excalibur, these guys are STILL difficult to dodge.

UNettIz.png

WHY WILL YOU NEVER HIT YOURSELF

7cGhaZo.png

NATURALLY! GAAAHH!

I AM LOSING MY PATIENCE! THIS IS LIKE, THE THIRD OR FOURTH TURN! I'M BARELY MAKING PROGRESS!

EFSGOVm.png

Okay...okay...calm...down...

xFZt3im.png

YOU GUYS HAVE LIKE NO LUCK WHY DO YOU NEVER HIT YOURSELF

Doc3n2j.png

COME ON...COME ON...

MUV52ag.png

AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I have died a thousand deaths... I have gone through chapter or chapter of this...this...INSANITY... only to be rewarded with MORE DEATH... We're nearly at the end, but it keeps getting worse, and...and... there's gonna be a sequel... I... I can't...

3SaTIk0.png

You know what? I think I deserve a break.

pdqvmL0.png

NOT LOOKING BACK

NEXT TIME: I keep dying, also, INFINITE LIMSTELLA

Cheater!

I actually dealt with that flier cluster by stacking two rex hasta's on Lucius or a really durable paladin and putting them on those forests. If you sleep the luna sages or silence them, you won't have many threats at that point, and Rex Hasta's buff to DEF makes you really hard to kill. Don't forget iron runes!

Don't worry, I'll put the NPC in the bottom left corner where nothing can kill it even if you try.

*rescues NPC and drops in front of wyvern swarm*....wait a second....I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! DON'T YOU DARE.....

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

oh the deaths

I will seriously test that npc theory on chapter 22, I'm 90% sure it still works cause in vanilla fe7 I would always mine glitch the desert chapter with the npc pent because I never felt like dealing with those losers.

*rescues NPC and drops in front of wyvern swarm*....wait a second....I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! DON'T YOU DARE.....

Better idea: use Forblaze!Eliwood to warp the NPC in Limstella's range, then warp Hector into throne range.

Also, what is he thinking and what shouldn't he dare?

Since apparently adding NPC's to a chapter prevents mine abuse... maybe I should put NPC's on Limstella's chapter... :D

Aww man...of course, you'd have to add one to the final chapter too...

Make the magic seal an NPC

FE7 CHAOS MODE: EPISODE 29: Chapter 32: Part 2: Slaughter of Chaos

4VgfB11.pngLH2iczq.png

The mine glitch works BEAUTIFULLY. The only unit to move before this hero was some random berserker. If you want to mine glitch on this chapter, now you know where to place it!

lwFSDzU.png

Hey, enemies can visit villages! This gives me an idea...

I2lTZq9.pngucTexfw.png

NO RENAULT DON'T JOIN THE ENEMIES

tayHdcP.png

Oh no, nevermind.

I don't actually do this. I won't show his stats yet because I'll wait until we get him "legit".

bdyARDM.png

I do more of the "rescue enemies to weaken them" trick.

oTZAS83.png

This is one of the first things I do. Now, are you ready for some...

RED RESCUE SHENANIGANS?

cXKOZAi.pngW82pNyg.png

The first thing I do is have her discard everything but these things, and "steal the life and essence" from one of her mooks...

Kbz74LL.png

(Which means rescuing her).

cJwToT6.png

I literally CAN'T make this guy drop his Forblaze(although I could have traded it away in retrospect...dangit...

3wEqLor.png

GIVE RESCUE

qKzLOZY.png

RESCUE ANOTHER MOOK

DFveHdl.png

Trade, and...

5W069tV.png

BAM! THE REINFLECHE WILL BE MINE!

bQDfxJa.png

Turns out we can get another one with another peg knight. We can give Florina one, too!

hZsZo1N.png

I let this guy keep his Barrier because it amuses me.

Bi4ZzWJ.png

I do want an Armads...

9LMiZh2.png

You know what, I'd rather have a Basilikos than a Durandal.

(Gah! I could have used Merlinus here!)

qjafDHr.png

The deed is done. Everyone has moved.

lLpmR9V.png

We begin our unchallenged advance.

wjD3Wg6.png

Speed cap.

CVsbsVh.png

Some of the reinforcements still have weapons.

3NITvqX.png

One even forces me to savestate.

f88qXpa.png

Come on! Cap strength!

xNIKKrF.png

I...think this is a perfect level, actually.

FhjKnyX.png

Beautiful.

ml3vf1Y.png

Hector actually still has some stats to gain! But now he can't...

Im3V8qV.pngSgtF6Q9.png

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET ENEMIES HAVE RESCUE

qVMo8Fa.png

Strength...

54JtIwX.png

The flier cluster is much less threatening now.

XbVJ3ea.png

MINE

sdEQbGq.png

I think she just stopped one or two points of the cap...dang! Oh well, she was better than Lowen.

rZvK2np.png

We might use this. Or not. I don't know.

DZBJfty.png

HAMMERNE

Whether I will actually use one of these remains to be seen.

UP3jBoM.pngUfWrpux.png

Vaida also still has stats to gain. But then, she also has levels to gain them...

Pop0g6t.png

I don't understand why these guys are even here

Qg0J3WT.png

The middle group is pushing forward...more...MORE...

rVtyhJl.png

There's no need to be angry at bad levels at this point. Everybody is amazing.

1zKOOtM.png

This is actually one of the worst legends. It's good for thieves though.

yyozXzD.png

Suddenly, reinforcements! It's actually quite important that you keep people away from that center fort, because...

i7iLzXa.png

This guy spawns there! It takes a LONG TIME to get dark based legendaries, but this one is at least pretty awesome to make up for it. I have Limstella set to drop hers, too.

RCn6Y07.png

Skill! Res! Even though she hasn't capped strenght yet! COME ON FLORINA!

EM0ZgCr.png

I don't get you.

5CbVMo5.png

Come ONNNNN FLORINA

She got one-shotted by a crit.

hpoZPjX.png

I love how this quote fits 99% of her deaths,

2Wyya21.png

Time to start murdering the ballisticians. I couldn't take THEIR weapons away.

4ffyWES.png

For real this time.

dNvx0uS.png4jioEzm.pngBNfhXUf.png

Renault comes with seemingly bad bases, and a fortify he can't use, and... the third ultimate seal.

4IkHtQn.png

You know what, let's just use it now.

WcElH2W.pngqIgOyQp.png

Mmm hmm...

Y583nHy.pngr1tettA.png

Here are his TRUE bases. He also can use his fortify now.

rPRIHoG.pngIRZZnLR.png

Well, to be honest...

dSuCP7m.png

I'll get it out of his inventory later.

NXEGw9q.png

GAIN SOME DEFENSE!

EXrgq12.png

The flier cluster is gone! Forever!

ANQJGfS.pngV4RFheB.png

Sure. Whatever.

u0968bL.png

Oh no! I didn't plan for this! Go, Hector!

ETc4Sn3.png

OW! MASSIVE DAMAGE! OH THE PAIN!

EN16J7B.png

Hector uses that CON, counters four times, and KILLS HER!

Yes! We did it! Now, we can march to the castle gate virtually unchallenged! Nothing shall stand in o-

NY7avoy.png

Wait...why is she still there?

RENAULT'S GROWTHS:

HP: 80%(+20%)

Magic: 65%(+25%)

Skill: 30%

Speed: 35%

Defense: 20%

Resistance: 40%

Renault is, well...the last chance for a dark wizard. His growths are comparable to Leila's, but trust me, it's better than going without. Just insta-promote him and bring him along if you don't already have one. If you do have one or two good dark wizards, then you're safe to ignore him.

NEXT TIME: Get to the throne!