[FE7 CHAOS] Chaos Mode? Blind? Wynaut?

SwordofAeons

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. Louise.

My earlygame is so screwed...

Hector and Marcus are still free to use so, you might not be as screwed as you think. Hector's a pretty massive force to be reckoned with, he can take on all the Extra's in the earlygame with his short bow, he's an efficient boss killer and no WTD either..

Edit: You also have Lowen who is a veritable tank once he gets the Delphi Shield. I think if you can manage a 0% growths run you can manage an actual growths run with two mega tanks. Guy might be worth getting still though.

Edited by Klokinator

A little thing for those who have not seen my playthrough yet : Don't kill Darin before the Member card thief appears, or else no member card for you.

If you want the secret shop, you'll sadly have to wait till at least turn 9.

Edited by Nintales

littlebunny has the worst earlygame so far. He desperately needs a good unit, and it looks as though Guy is the only option. littlebunny only has Eliwood, Hector, and Marcus until like chapter 16. Baaaad.

A little thing for those who have not seen my playthrough yet : Don't kill Darin before the Member card thief appears, or else no member card for you.

If you want the secret shop, you'll sadly have to wait till at least turn 9.

The thief doesn't appear if you kill Darin? Interesting, maybe that's some asm conditioning I can remove.

Edited by Klokinator

I just noticed how genius it was to reclass Hawkeye to Assassin. It makes so much sense in context. If he were a Sniper, even better.

Not sure as to who I should pick next. I have a few guesses, though.

I recommend Nino for sword of aeons. I mean, he seems to be going for Sain!Harem and Nino is a fucking solid flier plus the only female flier ingame if you want an all female cast minus sain, and would be the best ingame if not for sacred weapon weakness.

For Rapier I recommend Dart. He'll be a solid earlygame magic user and his potential is largely unexplored, but 15 CON is something worth noting. He probably is the best Archsage.

Edited by Klokinator