[FE7 CHAOS] Chaos Mode? Blind? Wynaut?

SwordofAeons

Wow I didn't notice Dart's humongous con when I let him die. Oops

Also also, i'm pretty sure reinforcements in general stop when a 'Boss' is defeated.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I didn't notice Dart's humongous con when I let him die. Oops

Also also, i'm pretty sure reinforcements in general stop when a 'Boss' is defeated.

Yep, same happened when I killed Sealen with Erk in chapter 15. No swordies came.

I recommend Nino for sword of aeons. I mean, he seems to be going for Sain!Harem and Nino is a fucking solid flier plus the only female flier ingame if you want an all female cast minus sain, and would be the best ingame if not for sacred weapon weakness.

Oh, she's on the list because Sain demanded it. She just comes so late though :/

Also, Kent looks wtfterriblebad. HORSEBIRD is my favorite class. Y u h8 HORSEBIRD Klok?

Edited by SwordofAeons

Okay this was a tough one.

Grabbing Nino because I want to cackle maniacally every time she levels. My second choice I was split pretty evenly between four choices; I guess I'll give Florina a shot? Never used a nomad before.

Edit: Next time it gets back to me, I'll pick once and then it'll switch back to Nintales for a reversed round. Should be two characters left undrafted after that.

Edited by SwordofAeons

Hold up a second folks. I can take it that neither littlebunny nor Rapier want Legault then? If so, I'll take him over Florina and then it'll go to littlebunny to option Florina over Karla if they like.

Edit: Eh, on further reflection, whatever. Let's just have things stand as they are.

Edit2: Okay, double-check that everyone's teams are OK now.

Edit3: Wow, 20% HP growth on Legault? Is that right, Klok?

Edited by SwordofAeons