Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Im not Thunk, Hero is Thunk. I got banned from FESS2 for accidentally saying I was under 13 and then kind of acting it, although I later came back for a while as General Veers. Spent a lot of time in those days in a little drama backwater called Fire Emblem World, a little bit of time at Fire Emblem Fusion. Now that place was mad cliquish. Fortunately, all of the archives of those days are I believe off the internet. And Der Kommissar was indeed Sword Saint, the old bugger. I don't think anyone has seen the people who were our age during the old FESS days in years.

Ah yeah I remember you. I thought Thunk because he always has some communist name or avatar or some shit lol

God yeah. You remember SRC/Holyn? He's been appearing in and out of skype. I have quite a few of us in the facebook group - which I can invite you to if you add me on FB or something - and I keep in good contact with Absolut_Iceland (we talk a lot of trash to each other). I should probably start reconnecting to these guys soon, honestly, I really miss it.

Nice to see you again.

I think I've read a few posts of his? seems okay from all of my limited observations but that's saying basically nothing

And dont even get me started with how hard it was to build a tier list with nothing more than a broken down chevy and a clock radio.

I think we probably made the right choice in not bothering with tier lists though

I think we probably made the right choice in not bothering with tier lists though
Sure, tier lists sucked just as much back in the day if not *more*. But that doesnt mean that they didnt take *effort*, someting you young folks would know nutin about.
Ah yeah I remember you. I thought Thunk because he always has some communist name or avatar or some shit lol

God yeah. You remember SRC/Holyn? He's been appearing in and out of skype. I have quite a few of us in the facebook group - which I can invite you to if you add me on FB or something - and I keep in good contact with Absolut_Iceland (we talk a lot of trash to each other). I should probably start reconnecting to these guys soon, honestly, I really miss it.

Nice to see you again.

Honestly, I don't remember a lot of FESS folks as well as I should, but I was gone for a lot of those years. I've been Facebook friends with Nightmare, the old one, for a long time but its so hard to keep up. I should give it a shot again.

i know your joking, but i think its a bit bad to nominate yourself

personally, i'm not a fan of highly egotistical dudes

I know, I'm joking. :/

I don't even like myself. Far from egotistical.

Edited by Koishi Komeji

I know, I'm joking. :/

I don't even like myself. Far from egotistical.

aw, shit

sorry, little dude

*Brohugs*

like i said, i know you were joking,

just saying some stuff, didn't mean to offend

Darros is gr9mazing and nobody can deny.

Like a month late and I didn't read the rest of my thread but you are the hero we all deserve \m/

Part of SF's Holy Trinity. He's like, a super hacker or sumthin'. I don't interact with him, but I'm on this site so appreciation is like, mandatory by law.

From what I've seen he's actually really nice.