If you could create your own Skill...

Demigami

As the title says, if you could create your own skill for fire emblem awakening, what would it be. You can bring back older skills if you want and just add a bonus effect.(Note: Your skill will be considered a DLC skill, so it can be equipped by any unit and class)

I'll start with a few examples:

Helmet Buster: Allows unit to receive effective bonus damage against armored units.

Naga's Blessing: Negates effective damage bonus for dragon units.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempest Blade: Attack at a distance with a weapon that normally can't.

Dual Wield: Grants an extra attack (Like Adept), but that extra attack is with the next weapon in your inventory.

Flood: Deal damage to all units within 5-10 spaces of the user.

Mirror Shield: May deflect magic damage (Including magic weapons and Tempest Blade attacks) back at the attacker at 1.5X damage, rounded up.

Flametongue: Fire Magic is now effective against Taguel and Horseback units.

Faith: Every time you heal a unit (player or ally) have a chance of boosting a random stat by 5. Decreases each turn. ((trigger rate: Mag/2))

BRAVE - Allows user to strike twice. +20% Critical per strike.
Activation - Skill%

Aaaaand foooor Luuunaaaaaaatiiiiic+...

Leathality+ (NO, that would end the world).

Vengeance+
Adds ALL accrued damage to attack. Always activates.

Duel: force the attacker and the attacked units to on y engage in combat with each other until one dies. Other units cannot attack, dance, heal, rescue or trade with either of these units

Duel: force the attacker and the attacked units to on y engage in combat with each other until one dies. Other units cannot attack, dance, heal, rescue or trade with either of these units

Ooh, that's cool. It's like issuing a challenge in Parthfinder.

Defensive Stance: when activated, the unit's attack drops by 25%, but that 25% is added to avoid during the enemy phase. Stats reset to normal at the start of the following player phase.

Dual Heal: Allows healer to heal another unit, as well as themselves. Cannot heal themselves if there is no one to heal.

I always wished healers could heal themselves. I mean, they have a stave... why not?

Dual Heal: Allows healer to heal another unit, as well as themselves. Cannot heal themselves if there is no one to heal.

I always wished healers could heal themselves. I mean, they have a stave... why not?

Technically they can... but only in FE10 :P:

Also, I just want PoR Deadeye and status conditions back. Also Stun.

Ooh, that's cool. It's like issuing a challenge in Parthfinder.

It's essentially the same as Charge. It's just that Charge stops once the HP of the initiator goes below that of the opponent. And I would guess that this was probably only done to prevent the skill from backfiring due to being entirely automatic. I mean, everyone who played FE5 knows the pain of Dagdar getting double-attacked by ballista and by the time Kaga made Tear Ring Saga, Charge was a player-activated skill and coincidently did no longer have this restriction.

Edited by BrightBow

Flametongue: Fire Magic is now effective against Taguel and Horseback units.

Faith: Every time you heal a unit (player or ally) have a chance of boosting a random stat by 5. Decreases each turn. ((trigger rate: Mag/2))

Flood: Deal damage to all units within 5-10 spaces of the user.

Mirror Shield: May deflect magic damage (Including magic weapons and Tempest Blade attacks) back at the attacker at 1.5X damage, rounded up.

Oh, cool! You even included my Tempest Blade skill for MS.

Backpack: Grants an extra inventory slot

Ooh, I like these.

Also, I thought of one but it's kinda meh

Charge: Command. Has same effect as "Wait", but your next attack on the player phase will have boosted DEF, ATK, and CRIT.

Edited by Draco

Technically they can... but only in FE10 :P:

Actually in FE13 if you have the Balmwood Staff you can as well. :) Not worth it in my opinion though. They shouldn't be getting hurt in the first place.

Aether 2 (creative name suggestions welcome): Attack with Ignis and Astra in succession. Activation rate = (skill/2)%

Like regular Aether, but instead of with Sol and Luna, with Ignis and Astra. The icon for it would be like Aether's, only bluer. The background would be dark blue instead of dark orange, and instead of being yellow and orange, the double helix would be sky-blue and turquoise.

Live Free or Die Hard: Adds all of the user's defense points (so DEF/RES) to their offensive stats (so ATK/MAG respectively).

Final Destination: User fights an enemy until one of them drop dead (all supports/skills/pair up bonuses are negated)

Bondbreaker:Grants 50+ attack and dodge when the enemy is paired with another unit

Forge Shield:Negates amlified bonuses given by a forged weapon

Astra+ (enemy only):Hits 5 consecutive times, but does 75% damage, rather than just 50

Bondbreaker:Grants 50+ attack and dodge when the enemy is paired with another unit

But both enemies and Streetpass AI will never pair up, effectively making this skill completely useless IIRC.

But both enemies and Streetpass AI will never pair up, effectively making this skill completely useless IIRC.

Except when you consider if you just put it on your StreetPass team. A lot of people pair up their units, and I don't understand why. But this skill helps balance that out. Especially if you have to beat an enemy with this skill. Just think about enemies with this skill, it would do so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Formal Duel: Always have 100% accuracy, but enemy units also have 100% accuracy when attacking this unit.

Lady Luck: Crit increased by 20, but have a 20% chance for your equipped weapon to lose 2 durability instead of 1 (this skills cancels the effect of armsthrift)

Courier: When separating a paired unit, the paired unit can be instantly moved up to 1/2 of the carrier's movement i.e. a dark flier (8 move) can move a paired unit up to 4 units in any available direction when they separate.

In all seriousness... guess the classes these would be for! Trying to operate on established patterns and previously existing skills.

Boon: Critical Avoid +5 to all adjacent allies

Temperance: Hit Rate +10, Critical -5

Blessed Healing: Resistance +5 for one Turn for the unit(s) healed by the user's staff

Parity: Both this unit's and the enemy's terrain bonuses, temporary bonuses, support units, and activated skills are nullified.