Am I screwed?

pianime94

So I just finished chapter 28 ENM, checked that my funds rating is at the edge despite being 5 star and I got a buffer of around 14k..am I screwed or I'm still safe since the fund requirement for chapter 29 is really high?

Umm no, I mean I'm tryring to S Rank ENM right now and I just finished chapter 28, which mean I'm gonna do chapter 29 next. The problem is that the fund requirement for chapter 29 is 101000, so 80% of that would mean I need to get around 80800. My funds is just around 14k above the requirement for chapter 28 (5 star funds + 14k bonus). So I'm worried if i'm gonna be able to 5 star my funds by the end of the game or not. Also I don't have silver card since it's ENM

Edited by pianime94

Hmm. I think it's pretty much inevitable that you'll lose a star in your Funds rank at the end of Chapter 29, but if your Funds isn't already 5 stars before Chapter 29...

Anyway, the last time I played ENM, I had 4 stars in Funds from 29x onward but still ended up getting 5 stars at the very end; apparently getting all of those S-rank weapons and not using them was enough to help me regain that extra star.