Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all i'm done downloading that weirdly necessary OnlinePlay patch.

Anyone interested in playing with a fairly casual me?

*Edit* Available for 2 hours wow much more than I thought

5172-0161-7284 presentably

Bonus points if you wanna run a Skype chat while doing so~!

Yeah, oh man, today's been tiring... Beaten Intensity 9.0 with two characters... Ugh, the pain... Again, good night. =~=;

Well, I think I learned some stuff I can work on from fighting, so thanks for that as well. And goodnight.

Edited by Shulk

Your funeral then. Something is just not right about him. Nobody can be THIS good at the game that fast and with more than one character. I can't believe I was matched up against him in the tournament. >_> I didn't have any fun.

Yeah, he was actually on the localization team of SSB4 (you can spot several references to his online name, PKL, if you look hard enough); noone told you that? So he's been playing Smash 4 for like forever, man.

Yeah, he was actually on the localization team of SSB4 (you can spot several references to his online name, PKL, if you look hard enough); noone told you that? So he's been playing Smash 4 for like forever, man.

Now I want to face him even more.

I'm KIND OF INTERESTED in joining whatever Smash chat you've got going on, although I'd rather not add a million friend codes if I can get away with it (my list is getting kind of full)
my Skype name (username) is the same as my SF name; my display name is a bit different but still pretty close

Your funeral then. Something is just not right about him. Nobody can be THIS good at the game that fast and with more than one character. I can't believe I was matched up against him in the tournament. >_> I didn't have any fun.

you shouldn't feel too bad
PKL is really fucking good by anybody's standards; I wouldn't've wanted to go up against him either

at least there's always next tournament!

So... Anybody wanna fight me?

FC is 1977-0250-8724

Also, I have added all of the people in the OP, but around 30 of them still haven't added me. If If they don't add me until next week, then I'll have to delete all of those friend cards that didn't added me.

Woah, that was pretty epic Shulk. Man...

It totally was, and for the most part pretty even as well. Your Dedede was terrifying, and your other characters were quite good as well.

Also, I feel like I improved quite a bit, so I have to thank you for that as well.

Edited by Shulk

I was just playing with a Rufure and I'm not sure who it was

but my housenet just died so i'm phoneposting to Apologize for early-DC (though I was getting whomped anyway)