Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Sorry, Jotari, I'm kinda getting tired now. lol

But good games! We're kind of evenly matched. But my Luigi is getting better, it looks like! I had trouble with your Ike at first, then I managed to defeat him! Btw, your Rosalina is the first to beat me too. I defeated Rosalinas before that, no matter who I used. So congrats. :)

I realize now though, that fireballs are useless against her and Green Missile is useless on that Star Fox stage. :P

You were good with all the characters you used, imo. ^^

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Jotari, I'm kinda getting tired now. lol

But good games! We're kind of evenly matched. But my Luigi is getting better, it looks like! I had trouble with your Ike at first, then I managed to defeat him! Btw, your Rosalina is the first to beat me too. I defeated Rosalinas before that, no matter who I used. So congrats. :)

I realize now though, that fireballs are useless against her and Green Missile is useless on that Star Fox stage. :P

You were good with all the characters you used, imo. ^^

I find it funny that I beat you with Rosalina considering she's by far the least trained of the ones I was using. I expected to do much better with Robin and dominate with Ike, which I did before you got my pattern down. I need to be less predictable it seems. I think your Luigi was getting better even as we played. You seemed to be reacting faster to things in the later games. I doubt I'd have won him if I went with Rosalina last.

Haha, well, as I said, I had trouble because Rosalina made my fireballs useless. I just couldn't seem to hit her with them! xP

As for Ike, despite that I play him so much myself, I always had trouble against him because of his range and that he's usually unpredictable for me. But I think you helped me understand fighting against him a bit better! lol

Edited by Anacybele

There was an error, I'm putting the room back up ASAP

whoops, looks like it was something on my end :P

Oh no, what a mess. Who is in charge of the rules now?

Edited by Gemma

I think I'll use these FFAs to brush up on not Peach. I don't know where to start so I'll pick random.

Yoshi is... wow. What'd they do to him? He's so much easier to use!

MK feels quick and nice still.

I want to know who did the balancing on Lucario. It looks like they gave him stronger everything.

They finally killed Fox's usmash, rip

Is there a way to stop Litte Mac's b move? And wowowow his recovery is atrocious.

I prefer Sheik's old side and down b :(

Edited by theVOID

Sorry, it's getting late!

I really wish I could stay longer for some teams, but my dad says I gotta shower than sleep! Cross Country practice tomorrow morning, so I gotta be ready.

Anyone good tomorrow night?

No problem Carter, ggs! Have fun runnin'~ C:

I'm usually free all evenings except Wednesday/ Thursday, and I'm gonna have these teams rooms every night I can. I'll definitely be on tomorrow.

Jiggly's bair is suddenly inexplicably powerful?

Heheh, I need lots more Diddy practice.

brb

Ooooh Rosalina is interesting! Luma seems far too powerful considering what it's capable of doing...

I'm speechless. Did they even TRY to make Ganondorf nice to pick up and/or use?

LOL. I love Greninja's up tilt! It's so cute!

Stomach beams and hula hoops? The heck is that

Gonna try Robin and I'll be done for the night.

Robin is too fun. One more!

GGs! It was fun playing with you all!

Edited by theVOID

I think I'll use these FFAs to brush up on not Peach. I don't know where to start so I'll pick random.

Yoshi is... wow. What'd they do to him? He's so much easier to use!

MK feels quick and nice still.

I want to know who did the balancing on Lucario. It looks like they gave him stronger everything.

They finally killed Fox's usmash, rip

Is there a way to stop Litte Mac's b move? And wowowow his recovery is atrocious.

I prefer Sheik's old side and down b :(

I have never heard anyone say they prefer shieks other side b lol. Also in melee shiek's down b is the worse move in the game. However Zelda's down b is the best move in the game.

I might sound flat-out ignorant, but how can Zelda's down B be the best move in Melee, wheras Sheik's is the worst? :-/

Zelda sucked in Melee. Sheik was top tier in Melee.

Zelda down b -> turn to sheik

Sheik down b -> turn to zelda

Putting a teams room up~

Need one more!

looks like there was an error :O I'll be right back

what's even happening right now?

Edited by Gemma

Here's my Friend Code info and stuff:

Friend Code: 0001-3377-7925

Mii name: Kinzo

NNID: Twinbellows

My 3DS is shared with my older sister, who sometimes posts on Miiverse once in a while. Those who went on Miiverse in the past year may have seen her works before.

I'm not too open on friend requests and matches, mostly because I will usually be doing something else that isn't using the internet in my free time. I don't really sit in front of something that can use a web browser for a majority of the week, so I might not be able to see any requests until hours after it was originally sent.

I am, however, almost always available on the weekends.

Edited by Kiseki