Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else kinda underwhelmed with turneys? I was really hyped for them, but now that they're here the community ones never get finished or matches never start since there is no proper etiquette to timing the matches with random people, it seems like it would work for people on a forum like this, or people on skype, but not random. And then the scheduled official tournaments are always packed with people so at least I can never get into one (for the time being anyway) and whenever I can get into one it always can't connect me to my partners device, immediately removing me from the tourney, this isn't a one time occurrence either, it happened on four separate occasions, this problem almost never happens to me when I'm doing one on ones so it's very disappointing to me. This isn't to say they're all bad, I've just had bad experiences with them in the last 16 hours, I'm sure that it will get better over time similar to the splatoon global test demos. How are everyone else's experiences going with the tournament mode so far?

GGs, yeah. I still need more work, though... And Charizard and Ganondorf are OP, imo. They must've been buffed a lot in recent patches. I didn't have so much trouble against them before.

And sure. :)

GGs, yeah. I still need more work, though... And Charizard and Ganondorf are OP, imo. They must've been buffed a lot in recent patches. I didn't have so much trouble against them before.

And sure. :)

I don't know about Ganon, but I know Charizard has gotten a few buffs recently (his d-throw is good for starting a combo, u-throw is a good kill throw now) and I like his Rising Cyclone Up-B (Sucks in opponent and does more damage than fly, but doesn't go as high)