Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you post so fast? And I can't say I agree. I played even worse than I did earlier. So those games weren't good at all.

Also, I don't remember Kirby being able to break shields. His hitboxes need to be bigger too. Right now, he's practically impossible to hit.

I left because it's really late now though, not because of how bad I am. I just can't be a good player. Guess I won't be doing any tourneys...

Edited by Anacybele

Links that are actually good at spacing are tough cookies to fight against.

Anybody want to play on 3DS? I want to play around with my Mii Fighters some.

I suppose I can do a few matches; let me add your FC real quick.

I'm updating my 3DS because it's outdated and I've been using my friend's Japanese 3DS to play Fates, so hold on.

Edited by Kamui - Prince of Nohr

Been awhile, but here are some of my recent matches as Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc463jfgo2Y

does the dthrow->usmash you went for early on ever actually combo? utilt should but I was under the impression that usmash won't if your opponent knows what they're doing?

does the dthrow->usmash you went for early on ever actually combo? utilt should but I was under the impression that usmash won't if your opponent knows what they're doing?

Usmash will combo if you buffer it before the grab ends and if they are around 9-30%.

I could never stand that about most fighting games (including Melee)--if your dexterity isn't as fast as your opponent, you may as well not even bother.

That's the one thing I like about having Robin as a main, actually. They help with slowing an opponent like a crazy Captain Falcon player down to my level of speed.

Unfortunately does jack squat against someone with spacing options like Link, though.

Edited by Tamarsamar

I could never stand that about most fighting games (including Melee)--if your dexterity isn't as fast as your opponent, you may as well not even bother.

That's the one thing I like about having Robin as a main, actually. They help with slowing an opponent like a crazy Captain Falcon player down to my level of speed.

Unfortunately does jack squat against someone with spacing options like Link, though.

just play sheik; she can deal with link ezpz

I would argue most matchups in general come down to player skill in this game. My argument continues to be that Sheik is a boogeyman just because some highly skilled players think that she is good. It's essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy.

As for how I deal with Link personally . . . I'll reiterate that Links who actually know how to space are a nightmare to fight against. My best bets are basically my Charizard (projectile-eating special attacks) or my Yoshi (just a good character at breaking into zones in general, plus if I'm using Egg Lay instead of Lick, Link still sinks).

Edited by Tamarsamar