Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because I'm not focusing on winning, I'm focusing on being a good player. There's a difference. I don't care if I lose sometimes. I just don't want to be two and three stocked by everyone all the time. I want to be better and give people more of a challenge. It's not fun to be two or three stocked a lot and it's more fun to have actual competitive matches, regardless of the winner.

Well, something is preventing me from understanding what I need to do to be a better player...

sorry if i came across as rude there i wasn't trying to be i just like people to be informed.

but if you want to get better than all i can say is practice i know you've likely heard it before but it helped me learn( actually i'm still learning). it can take a while but i wouldn't give up so easily. even if you can't enjoy it on a competitive level you can still enjoy it on a casual one.

Did you read my post above at all?

Anyway, you guys just go have your fun... I don't want to make this thread all about me and my problems. It's for talking about Smash, which I'm not playing anymore. So... Laterz.

Edited by Anacybele

Idk why you all keep falling for Ana's bait.

Its OK to not be good at a video game. This is probably the 192nd time you complained about not having fun or something being OP. Practice more/better and results will come naturally. If they don't maybe you don't have a natural aptitude to be good at competitive smash, which is fine.