Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rip my 3DS lol

Whenever I tilt the top screen too much, it turns off (I guess I did it accidentally while playing?)

I guess I'm done for now; you two don't have to wait on me or something

ggs

Edited by Aura Wolf

Went on For Glory today.

Fought a pretty cool person, respectful, courtesy taunt with each match (no other taunts besides though), pretty good.

But then, gOku. Really, really bad. Used - literally - nothing but Neutral and Side B when he played Dark Pit. Wow.

Then, your mom. Grabbed, excessively. I successfully got a Rest (I was playing Jiggles) on their first stock, and they got really, really angry. It was weirdly easy to tell, and they grabbed even more and played extremely aggressive after that. Taunted after literally every kill.

Is this even fun? Why do so many people do this dumb junk? Disgusting.

Anyone want to play today?

if you're still there, sure

NNID is Comet7 if you don't have me added

nevermind

Edited by PichuMaster3000

Wow guys, don't get too active.

On another note.

Was playing For Glory. Fought this one guy who abused certain moves and grabs, pretty predictable. It was Jigglypuff (me) vs. Charizard (him). I 2 stocked him iirc, and he went Jiggles for a ditto. I 2 stocked him again iirc, he kept trying to rest me.

It went on, we were doing different characters, until he did Peach and spammed the turnips, side-b, and smash attacks. I lost, and he taunted whenever available, like after every kill and even when I wasn't dead.

I went Shulk to counter this, and through abusing the Arts, I managed to 2 stock them. They ragequitted. So satisfying.