Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, and I was wondering if anybody here could help train/practice with me for an upcoming tournament on Friday (I know it's really late). I've read through the guidelines of this forum and I'll just leave my friend code here if anyone is genuinely interested in helping me out. If so, please PM me with your friend code and maybe we can work something out.

I would say my skills are pretty average, and I main Ness in Brawl and use him often in SSB4 as well, so I'd like to improve with him mostly. My goal in the tournament is to place within the top 8 (16 people participating most likely).

Also, if this is the wrong forum to post info like this, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could kindly direct me to a more fitting forum. I'm not expecting much out of this, as I know a lot of us here don't have a ton of spare time...but all the same, even an hour training with someone would help me.

FC: 2809-9513-1750

Thanks!

Do you want to play a few rounds, get general tips, or Ness tips? I'm cool with any of them.

I'd prefer to do the first one first to see what you know and how you play but anything works.

Edited by Draco

If possible, I'd like to have a few matches with you first and then see what suggestions you can offer to improve my technique.

Thanks for responding, by the way. What's your FC?

EDIT: Jk, read your signature.

Edited by insignia

• 2 weeks later...