Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked in Skype search and didn't find it.

Huh... Well, I didn't mistype the name or anything. But damn my lack of knowledge on this thing. I've used Skype for awhile, but I all I did was basic chatting. I hardly ever did anything else with the program.

Can someone help me out here? >_<

Huh... Well, I didn't mistype the name or anything. But damn my lack of knowledge on this thing. I've used Skype for awhile, but I all I did was basic chatting. I hardly ever did anything else with the program.

Can someone help me out here? >_<

I don't think you can search and add yourself to a skype group. I think it works on invite only.

Oh, well then, how do I invite people? I don't have to use my contacts list, do I? I don't want to add a bunch of people that I'll never talk to...

You don't have to add many people. Once someone's in the group they can invite anyone else.

Well, looks like the only way I can do this is if I add someone, so I added Jotari so I can put him in the group.

EDIT: Yeah, I just realized that. Thanks though, Jotari!

Edited by Anacybele

Right I'm in and I've added the others who are in my contacts list. If you want to join you can send me a contact request, I already have a bunch of people on skype I barely know so I don't care. Once again my skype name is cillianfloood (note the three Os).

Edited by Jotari

Jotari and Mr. Iggy Koopa's FCs are both wrong. My 3DS says they're incorrect.

Added everyone else in OP.

Damn, that seems to happen every time I post a friend code. Mine's 1848-1770-6033. I ended up using a 9 last time. Can you edit the correction into the document when you're ready Ana?

I've added you, Jave

Like Jave, can those who have added me please PM me your FC? I'm nearing the limit, and I don't wish to make room unless I absolutely have to. I would also appreciate it if you added this next to my name, Ana. I should've said this earlier, sorry

If this Smash Skype chat is indeed up, can one of you add me in it? If you have me added, I'm on Skype as DodgeDusk. If you haven't got me added, I'm gilberto3072

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

Jotari and Mr. Iggy Koopa's FCs are both wrong. My 3DS says they're incorrect.

Added everyone else in OP.

Oh, and I thought I wrote it correctly.

Never mind, my friend code is 1977- 0250-8724. I apologize for the trouble this little typo did to you :P

So if we all eventually add each other (I believe there are a few of you that didn't add me, and vice versa), we can just randomly play matches with each other?

FC: 3196-3029-8357

Like, not in tournaments? I'd love to have a private 1 v. 1 with some of you to get to know your place style :)

Edited by Carter

So if we all eventually add each other (I believe there are a few of you that didn't add me, and vice versa), we can just randomly play matches with each other?

FC: 3196-3029-8357

Like, not in tournaments? I'd love to have a private 1 v. 1 with some of you to get to know your place style :)

Hopefully I'm free on Friday so I can play Smash without any interruptions. If I am free, I'll be happy to play a few games with you. Got the tournament to consider as well, though