Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the bracket not been updated yet? I won against Ana 2-1 and it hasn't been recorded yet.

if you're online right now, Red Fox, we can have our matches now.

Iirc, you guys can update the bracket on your own and submit the results for the set. I recall the host saying he'd appreciate some help with updating the bracket since he/she can't update it really often, so try submitting the results of the match.

the host needs to make it avaliable to be updated, and it doesn't look like it is.

its a small tournament though, shouldn't be too hard to figure things out.

jk it is

Edited by General Horace

Okay, figured out how to do it. Thanks!

----------

Beat Red Fox 2-0.

I'm surprised that first match went down to the last minute. I swear Brinstar's ceiling wasn't that close to the stage. I remember getting KO'ed off the top as Jiggs as low as 80% back in Melee.

Now I can get bodied by PJSalt.

Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki beat me 2-0.

I'd like to say they were fun matches, but I can't, because the lag was way too much.

I would also say it would be really nice if we could get some method of counterpicking stages, because going to Brinstar after losing and playing Jigglypuff really wasn't ideal for me.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I picked Random for both of our matches. I think the only way to counterpick a stage online is if both players PM eachother saying which stage they want to play on.

I do apologize for the lag. My Internet connection does act up frequently. Some times online matches for me like the ones I had with Ana are smooth while other times it's a slideshow.

I picked Random for both of our matches. I think the only way to counterpick a stage online is if both players PM eachother saying which stage they want to play on.

We could also use IP Chat.

In fact, for anyone who can answer, is there any reason we're not already doing this?

We could also use IP Chat.

In fact, for anyone who can answer, is there any reason we're not already doing this?

/effort, probably

I think the only reasoning I've heard has been "seems like a lot of work for a casual tournament"

wouldn't be a terrible thing to test such a system in a future tourney(s)