Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm available for probably about 4 hours if Gemma are lordraven are around to fight.

Also @Ana, sorry about your tournament not getting many participants, but as I mentioned when sign ups for the current draft tournament were underway, it seems as though the tourney scene here is simply dying out. The hype came and went really quick, and since this site isn't Smash-centered, it doesn't come as a surprise to me that there aren't a lot of people continuously interested in joining tournaments. I would join, but I want a break from tournaments myself (I wasn't even going to join the current one, but it needed participants, so yeah...).

Also @Ana, sorry about your tournament not getting many participants, but as I mentioned when sign ups for the current draft tournament were underway, it seems as though the tourney scene here is simply dying out. The hype came and went really quick, and since this site isn't Smash-centered, it doesn't come as a surprise to me that there aren't a lot of people continuously interested in joining tournaments. I would join, but I want a break from tournaments myself (I wasn't even going to join the current one, but it needed participants, so yeah...).

Yeah, the hype has kind of died down... It died faster than I thought it would, though. :(

Hype went down because of people's general activities (studies, job, etc.) and imo, it was a really bad idea of Ninty to launch Bayonetta 2 (which is 2 games for the price of 1) so close to Smash Wii U.

Hyrule Warriors and the Mario Kart DLC are also pretty close too.

Pokemon was also released the same day as Smash Wii U for the Americas. I guess you guys are right...

I think I'm going to just cancel this tourney. I apologize, but we just don't have enough people that want to play. ;_;

I think I'm going to just cancel this tourney. I apologize, but we just don't have enough people that want to play. ;_;

D'aw, that's sad. You could host this tournament again at a later date once more people get Smash U.

D'aw, that's sad. You could host this tournament again at a later date once more people get Smash U.

I could, but this was supposed to be a launch hype tourney. If I post pone it for awhile, it wouldn't be that any longer. xP

We have 7 don't we? Just one more and we'll have a comfortable 8.

Still a boring number for a tourney though. No tourney here so far has been done with that few participants. 16 is the smallest so far.

Why is Tortimer Island (normal) allowed? Walkoffs, beehives and heals are lame, Raven. as if I need more things to bitch about for this tourney outside of the already included Smash Balls

GGs to quint won all three rounds i didn't keep score though tbh

Edited by Sara.

My reasons for not joining are basically

~I suck horribly at smash bros

~don't have much time

~everything seems so strict here, I can't really have fun being yelled at for deadlines all the time

~I'm bad at smash bros. Like, really bad

~Everyone here is so good, and I don't think I've won at all playing with people here. This is fine, you guys are awesome and it's really cool that you're all so good, but I'm terrible, and getting last every time does get kinda old even if you don't mind it much