Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

a) I missed the signups?

Anyway I should be getting my game delivered in no more than 9 days' time so I'll join another tournament that's made later, after I've had a chance to unlock more characters.

b) You can put me in as a reserve for both tournaments though (if you'll accept that?).

a) You should still be able to sign up for Jedi's tournament, since it appears to be like, not even halfway filled.

b) Doofina's tournament is in 6 days, so you being a reserve for that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if you're getting the game in ~9 :P:

Also, it sounds like hopefully there'll be a tournament like every week, so if you do miss sign-ups you shouldn't have to wait too long.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a) You should still be able to sign up for Jedi's tournament, since it appears to be like, not even halfway filled.

b) Doofina's tournament is in 6 days, so you being a reserve for that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if you're getting the game in ~9 :P:

Also, it sounds like hopefully there'll be a tournament like every week, so if you do miss sign-ups you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Oh yeah, didn't notice the start date of Doofina's tournament.

So yeah, I'll be in the Blade tournament if possible. It just so happens that most of my mains/favourites are blade users, so should be fun.

Edited by Raven

You guys need to post your tournaments in separate threads. This is going to get confusing when trying to figure out which tourney people are talking about and make this thread a cluttered mess.

You guys need to post your tournaments in separate threads. This is going to get confusing when trying to figure out which tourney people are talking about and make this thread a cluttered mess.

I was told to post mine in this thread by Doofina himself. There is a reason there is color coded names.

Until smash tourneys get their own section on the forums I'm pretty sure tournament hub means every single cued tourney is going in here.

Could you imagine the thread clutter? People looking to just talk about smash would be swamped with tourney threads and that's not appealing in the slightest.

Could you imagine the post clutter in here? As people start more and more tourneys, everyone will be talking about a bunch of them and it will be hard to tell who is talking about which. And that is even less appealing, imo.

Doesn't one of Ganon's customs make him use his sword?

Yeah, one of his CUSTOMS. But generally, his attacks don't use his sword. I wouldn't have allowed him in this tourney because of that.

Ana, read Jedi's rules. It's "Characters that HAVE swords", not characters that generally use them.

Oh. Well, I guess that's a bit different then.

I'll join. My FC and all are in my club thread. It's obvious who I'll use. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Jedi, shouldn't Kirby be allowed as well?

That's a fair point, actually. He uses a sword more than Ganondorf does, and if Ganondorf's allowed, so should Kirby.

Edited by Burakkuhoku

For the record I'm not joining any tournaments just yet. I want to make sure my Internet doesn't lag for this game.

I'll definitely host a tournament at some point, though. I have a pretty nice idea for one, and I plan on giving a prize.

EDIT: @Ana: It's a sword still. Swords are not restricted to metal or even solids. In video games you have Light Swords, Fire Swords, Ice Swords, Water Swords... Think of them as elemental swords.

Edited by Jave

I'd love to join the Blade Tournament, but I suck with everyone that uses a sword.

If only my mains used a sword of SOME SORT, especially since Greninja and Kirby are allowed xD. I understand Greninja, but technically Kirby doesn't have a sword unless he copies an ability xD.

Peach...? Zelda? ZSS? Rosalina? My options seem limited here. No swords. But Zelda has a sword in Hyrule Warriors. does that count?