Nightmare help for an FE11 challenge

Squidmark Iggy

Hello there.

So, I want to do a Jagen solo on H5 FE11, and I want to buff up his growth rates so that he won't be annihilated by lategame enemies.

But I don't know how to nightmare, can you help me? (PS: I think I might add even Wendell.)

did you download the modules? It tells you how to do it step by step there. It can be kinda confusing though, so....

you need a program (the notepad recommends dslazy, google it) to decompile the rom, which is pretty self explanatory. once it's done, you should get a folder called NDS_UNPACK with two folders, data, and something else I forget that isn't relevant

in the data folder, there's another "data" folder, and in it is a file called the database, you have to decompress that file using nintenlord's compresser (which I believe comes in the nightmare module downloads, otherwise it's in his topic in hacking resources i'm sure.

once you have this file, open it in nightmare, and load the "character module", and it should be good to go. Note that the growths seem lower than normal, because they're the units base growths, without factoring in class growths. Same goes for bases. When you're done changing stuff, you have to recompile your edited "database" file using nintenlords compressor, and replace the old database file in the data folder of the NDS UNPACK, then use DSlazy to recompile the rom, at which point it should be useable.