Konami does not care about their game anymore

Zak Something

not a yugioh fan or anything, so I'm ignorant on the matter...

but why would they create a card just to ban it later?

well it's a game. they would be banned in tournaments and videogames but some friends playing the game or something could choose to ignore the rules. there's also novelties like the egyptian gods. also, the creators could have just not noticed the card was broken until a competitive player discovered a broken strategy or the card effect wasn't overpowered until they were used with cards that didn't exist at the time.

Which still doesn't explain why "Kanan the Swordmistress" is banned, given it's a 1400 ATK/1400 DEF monster with no effect.

http://www.mandarake.co.jp/information/2010/09/23/12nkn02/p1.jpg

the image was edited in the english version. i guess in some places, they just banned the card entirely

To be fair, if Konami cared about their games, we'd have another 2D Castlevania.

tbh i liked the n64 castlevanias

did anyone else here play tv show rules back at school, with 2000 life and no mana sacrifice costs

in the show there also seemed to be a rule that only one monster can attack per turn. i didn't notice it when i was little, but that's how those 2000 life point duels went on so long.

http://www.mandarake.co.jp/information/2010/09/23/12nkn02/p1.jpg

the image was edited in the english version. i guess in some places, they just banned the card entirely

in the show there also seemed to be a rule that only one monster can attack per turn. i didn't notice it when i was little, but that's how those 2000 life point duels went on so long.

Bad art gets banned? Awesome! We should bring this rule to the Creative section imo

Fair enough. Honestly can't remember if we played with that or not. It was... like. Thirteen years ago. So.

Edited by Parrhesia

. . .hi Stardust Dragon!

Burning Abyss, Shaddoll, Satellarknights, and Qliphorts don't care about Stardust Dragon. I feel that Stardust Spark Dragon will be more relevant than its original counterpart. :L

To be fair, if Konami cared about their games, we'd have another 2D Castlevania.

If Konami REALLY cared they'd make a 3D Castlevania that is actually BETTER tan the 2D ones instead of far, far worse

i watched it back when the heart of the cards involved celtic fucking guardian or whatever the link guy who spoke in gutteral snarling was called ffs

I stopped caring about the show over a decade and a half ago when I realized there wasn't going to be another episode as awesome as the "Death by a thousand Kuribos" one

If Konami REALLY cared they'd make a 3D Castlevania that is actually BETTER tan the 2D ones instead of far, far worse

I stopped caring about the show over a decade and a half ago when I realized there wasn't going to be another episode as awesome as the "Death by a thousand Kuribos" one

Lament of Innocence is pretty good at being a hilariously broken game.

You missed out on some coolio boss monsters and monsters in general.

If Konami REALLY cared they'd make a 3D Castlevania that is actually BETTER tan the 2D ones instead of far, far worse.

I'd settle for that, but the current series needs to die, cool down with some 2D ones, and then maybe try again at 3D when they actually learn what makes their games great and translate it to 3D.

Lament of Innocence is pretty good at being a hilariously broken game.

You missed out on some coolio boss monsters and monsters in general.

I wanted to try Lament but I figured if it wasn't hyped (didn't seem to be) then it probably actually wasn't what I was looking for.

If you think it's worth a try though I guess I could try to find some way to play it

what makes their games great

loot + backdash canceling

Edited by Aleph

I wanted to try Lament but I figured if it wasn't hyped (didn't seem to be) then it probably actually wasn't what I was looking for.

If you think it's worth a try though I guess I could try to find some way to play it

It's probably the best of the 3D vanias. The item dup glitch is pretty fun if you wanna try some speed strats. Axe Rush everywhere.