[Tutorial] Backing Up Smash 3DS Replays

shadowofchaos

Nope. I was able to copy all of my files with a good handful of games from one SD card to another larger one and lost nothing from it.

I don't know if the replays have a problem after the update though, sorry :>

I need a bigger SD card. Then I won't have to copy something over every time I want to play something else.

I can also download Alpha Sapphire and not bother waiting for the physical copy to be delivered.

Could you please check some older replays for me? I cant find anywhere on the net if the new update stops older ones from working so I havent downloaded it

I dont want the old ones to not be able to work, I would no be happy

I understand if you dont want to

542pm

Edited by Kali-Yugo

• 2 weeks later...

All older replays will not work on version 1.04. This is because replays recreate the exact conditions of a match rather than record them. That's why a single percent being off screws it all up. Better back that ass data up.

Why are you typing a time stamp at the bottom of your posts? Your post already has a time stamp at the top. This is slightly annoying.

Wow thanks for the update,I knew they would not work cause of the character changes and how the replays work, this really sucks. Good thing I didnt update my game.

The time that s there is wrong and I dont know how to fix it so I post it myself. I also post at other websites and the time is always wrong so I just post it myself, I Like to keep track of things

ignoring it would be good

11-21-14 129pm

I haven't actually tried it... but if you backed up your entire SD card...

Theoretically, you could watch them with the 1.03 patch.

All of my old replays from 1.0.2 works on 1.0.3. But 1.0.4 will make those old replays unplayable since the patch had balanced most, if not all, the characters and so the control inputs have been slightly modified in the game. It's basically like every fighting game with updates (like BlazBlue) where one update can ruin a whole bunch of replays. :P