Everyone has that one support that no matter what difficulty you're playing, no matter how many times you've beaten the game, no matter how close you are to 100%, no matter how much you want to see the other supports you always do.

What's that one support for you? And it doesn't have to be your OTP. It's just that pairing that feels... right.

For me, its Virion and Cherche. I don't care what modifiers or skills Virion gives Gerome, he has to marry Cherche. He has to. Who else is he going to reclaim his lands in Rossane with? Nowi?

Considering Virion x Nowi is my headcanon pairing for them...

My MU x Cordelia. Nothing else feels right.

In before everyone says their waifu/husbando and their MU.[/elitist contempt]

Got mine in before someone called it lol

But seriously, Henry and Tharja are really good together to me

I find myself sticking Donny and Nowi together more often than not, just out of reflex.

Though strangely enough, in my first playthrough; I found myself pairing:

Lissa-Fred

Sully-Virion

Vaike-Miriel

Panne-Gaius

Ricken-Maribelle

Tharja-Libra

among other mishmoshes, but those are all pairs that join you same-chapter (minus Chrom-F!Avatar, since my first was Male, so they're gay together anyway). It's like the game just /wants/ you to hook up pairs like this i sweer.

ChromxMaribelle.

I have a single ChromxMaiden in my 'worst pairings' run and it feels... wrong.

I'm also very fond of FrederickxPanne and, that's a new one, HenryxCherce.

None. Six playthroughs and I have yet to repeat a pairing. Although I might stick with ChromxSumia in future runs since I'm done with all their pairings.

Chrom x Sumia. I love the pairing so damn much.

Lon'qu x Cordelia. I can't not put these two together. Severa with black hair is just too great and the support is great too.

That is it really.

I don't have one. Not only do I use different avatars for different playthroughs, each married to different people, I mix around the other characters' pairings as well. It's more fun. While I pair specific avatars to the same character in each of my playthroughs with that avatar, I like using different avatars with different assets and flaws to play around with what caps get passed down.

StahlxCordelia is the only one I never change, because it's one of Severa's best pairs with a proc and I enjoyed the support.

Aside from that, I honestly don't care much. Sure, I like Person1xPerson2 as much as anyone else, but I don't let it effect my gameplay experience.

Staying butthurt over one pair is stupid.

Besides my obvious Avatar pairing, all the pairings I've done so far feel right enough not to stray from. I'm just one of those people that chooses pairings to stick with. lol

Nope. I had Ike x Elincia A support in PoR every playthrough, which was a lot. Never got old. lol

I didn't know this was the Gamecube/Wii forum.

I meant as in pairings for children. Variety isn't a bad thing.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

Vaike and Cherche. Even before I learned about the +6 in Strength that Germone gets with this pairing, I really enjoyed the support conversation before Vaike and Germone.(The greatest achievement of Vaike's life is getting his son to call him father rather than his first name)

I didn't know this was the Gamecube/Wii forum.

I meant as in pairings for children. Variety isn't a bad thing.

You asked, I answered. Simple as that.

You didn't specify that.

After I get every romantic support for each character, I go back to whichever one I liked best:

Chrom/Sumia (because lolcanonfavoredpairs)

Frederick/Cordelia (because they both love Chrom each other so much)

Henry/Miriel (for science!)

Gaius/Maribelle (for mismatching)

Lon'qu/Olivia (for HNNNNG)

Vaike/Lissa (because Vaike as Owain's father just makes sense)

Donnel/Nowi (for dat Galeforce/100%Armsthrift loli dragon)

Stahl/Sully (because red and green cavs should always stick together)

Virion/Cherche (because MAGNIFICENCE!)

Panne I can care less about because Yarne sucks I just don't care.

Tharja gets to swap husbands between playthroughs because no man should be made to suffer eternally except for M!Robin

InigoxSevera, because to my knowledge it's the only pairing Inigo has that doesn't make me rage. Either he kills the moment by implying he's still going to hit on girls, or he gets subjected to horrible overkill abuse or threats that are not only uncalled for, but totally out of character. Plus Inigo and Severa are pretty cute together, and they work well as a galepair, so no good reason not to pair them up.

I tend not to let aesthetics get in the way of gameplay, so I don't really have any "permanent" pairs (while Chrom x Sumia and Virion x Cordelia are pretty common, they're there for gameplay, not aesthetics).