Donnel and Sully. I'm actually getting kind of bored of this one, not that I don't like the supports. Somehow it just... keeps happening. There always seems to be some gameplay reason to use it, and it doesn't help that I have started over optimizing several times.

Gaius/Tharja and Stahl/Sully for me. The first is just very cute and oddly fitting and has happened every I've played so far. The second just seems to keep happening even when I don't want it to; I guess they just work well together and want to be together. I've become fond of Henry/Sumia, too, but that's more of a recent thing.

InigoxSevera, because to my knowledge it's the only pairing Inigo has that doesn't make me rage. Either he kills the moment by implying he's still going to hit on girls, or he gets subjected to horrible overkill abuse or threats that are not only uncalled for, but totally out of character. Plus Inigo and Severa are pretty cute together, and they work well as a galepair, so no good reason not to pair them up.

Try Inigo x Kjelle

I have a few that I've stuck with throughout all of my playthroughs.

Lon'qu/Panne (Their supports were far more adorable than I expected them to be. My initial idea had been "guy who is scared of women and rabbitwoman who hates humans. this will be amusing!" But it was just really super sweet instead, and I've just kind of kept with it ever since.)

Virion/Sully (I just sort of fell for their dynamics after their introduction scene. And I really love Virion as Kjelle's dad. His blue hair looks really nice on her, too.)

Gaius/Cherche (Only happened because I was running out of people to pair late in my first playthrough.. But it ended up being really nice. Their supports were great, since not one of them brought up either characters' "quirks". Not a single mention of Minerva. Not a single mention of candy. Not at all. It actually felt nice to have a pair that didn't feel completely based on nothing but their quirks for once. And Gerome just looks amazing with Gaius' hair colour.)

I have a few others that I consider pairings like this, as I'd really never do anything but those in whatever future playthroughs I do, but I discovered my like for them after my first run, so I guess they don't necessarily count as much as those three I mentioned do.

Donnel/Lissa. Their support is cheesy and sweet, and on top of that, the ending that they get together is absolutely perfect. Unfortunately, that pairing is overlooked so often in favor of Lon'qu/Lissa.

In terms of children, Owain/Wood becomes almighty when Aptitude and Galeforce are passed down. I then marry my FeMU to him and get an Aptitude/Galeforce Morgan.

But really, I do it because Donny/Lissa is just plain cute.

Sumia/Chrom: Because oh hey, its in the intro... and its like Marth and Shida.

Liz/Lon'Qu: Ever since their interaction after Arena Ferox and their supports. Plus Owain being a myrmidon like his dad.

Sully/Sthal: Instead of bros for life it can now be husband and wife for life.

Mirel/Ricken: Team magician. Plus so Laurent can get that red hair. It makes his C support with Ricken really funny.

Maribelle/Vaike: Mainly just because I can't see Brady NOT being Vaike's kid.

Panne/Donny: Because... yeah.

Cordelia/Freddy: Like The Geek said, its because they love Chr-I MEAN each other so much.

Nowi/Gaius: Candy.

Tharja/Myself: OTP

Olivia/Virion: Their supports and the fact that like Brady, I can't see Inigo as anyone else's son.

Cherche/Kellam: No other reason than just because Gerome is cold and distant, almost... ghostly like his father.

Besides grinding supports this is pretty much how I have it every playthrough.

Edited by ViewtifulBo

Donnel/Lissa. Their support is cheesy and sweet, and on top of that, the ending that they get together is absolutely perfect. Unfortunately, that pairing is overlooked so often in favor of Lon'qu/Lissa.

In terms of children, Owain/Wood becomes almighty when Aptitude and Galeforce are passed down. I then marry my FeMU to him and get an Aptitude/Galeforce Morgan.

But really, I do it because Donny/Lissa is just plain cute.

Dude, I thought I was the only Donnel x Lissa fan here! I'm glad to see another one. ^^

I love me some Chrom x Olivia. I find it to be Chrom's best romantic support. Still wishing that a Chrom x Cordelia Support could have happened but Chrom x Olivia is pretty cute. Also, Inigo bestest brother-in-law.

I don't particularly Chrom x Sumia, really. It's just that Chrom has better supports and Sumia has better supports.

Speaking of Sumia, I really can't pick for her. I might have taken her myself, but I just like Lucina a lot more (and some part of me can't bear the idea of having Cynthia for a kid).

She and Frederick have some warm, touching supports.

Her supports with Henry are straight up comedy thanks to Dark Magic shenanigans.

Her supports with Gaius are a mix of nice character interaction, nice character development, and sweet, sweet comedy.

Sumia's supports are all really good. I just love them all.

I also have a hard time deciding between Severa x Owain and Severa x Inigo. One just ends so adorably while the other one has a very nice build-up and a not-as-sweet but still satisfying conclusion.

Considering Virion x Nowi is my headcanon pairing for them...

HISSSSSSSS! DESTROY THE INFIDEL! :P:

Virion/Cherche is like, my favorite pairing in the game. So they get paired a lot.

Loki(MU)/Tharja cuz it makes all the sense ever.

Stahl/Cordelia mostly cuz Ridiculously Average Onion gets with Stupid, But Good Looking Pegknight. Plus the resulting Severa is nice.

Sumia either gets with Froderick or she kicks it with Henry. I like the latter more, but the former is oh-so-convenient.

Chrom/Olivia. dealwithit.gif

I'm just starting on my second playthough but I think I'll be sticking with Libra/Maribel from here on out. I found all of their support conversations incrediblely endearing, and I just love the idea of haughty and refined little Maribel going on an all out war path to fight for the rights of Ylisiean commoners, with Libra at her side, and bb!Brady on her hip. It's such a cute picture.

Edited by flexiamentalla

Try Inigo x Kjelle

Just checked that out, you're right, that's actually pretty good too. I'm glad he's got more than one.

Edit: Just watched FeMorgan and Inigo's support, that's pretty adorable too. FeMorgan is quite the troll though XD

Edited by Alastor15243

Are you implying he doesn't deserve it?

No, that wasn't a complaint, it was an amused observation, and it's a behavior that can be seen about FeMorgan in other supports too, but on the subject...

Depends on the writer, really. It seems like Inigo's personality and the depth of how problematic his behavior is varies WILDLY between supports. In some supports he's an adorable, harmless flirt with a fondness for the opposite sex and who likes seeing people smile (Kjelle, Severa, his parents, sort of Lucina/FeMU/Morgan), while in others he's a shallow avatar of failure who perceives the entirety of the opposite sex in unsettlingly simplistic terms (Gerome, Cynthia), in others he's an obnoxious bully (Owain, Brady), and in still others he's the victim of unsettling physical and/or emotional abuse he wouldn't deserve on his worst day (Nah, Noire).

Honestly this is why I generally pretend that most of Inigo's supports don't exist. A lot of them are crap and add few things interesting to his character (Or indeed to the character of anybody he comes into contact with), and I think there's an interesting, likeable character inside there somewhere that could have really been brought out if more than a third of the writers for the game cared about him being likable.

Edited by Alastor15243

Lucina/Inigo is OTP. Princess and rogue, mmm yes.

Also Owain/Severa because every idiot hero of justice needs a sarcastic tsundere to back them up (bonus points if Owain has red hair and Severa has black)

Don't really have any opinion on pairs for the other kids.

Lucina/Inigo is OTP. Princess and rogue, mmm yes.

Also Owain/Severa because every idiot hero of justice needs a sarcastic tsundere to back them up (bonus points if Owain has red hair and Severa has black)

Don't really have any opinion on pairs for the other kids.

I like Owain x Cynthia,Lucina x Morgan maybe,and Severa x Inigo if both are physical

I try other pairings now and then in other files, most of the time I tend to ALWAYS gravitate to these pairings:

Chrom/Maiden (a match made in heaven)

My Unit/Ricken (shotacon for the win)

Fred/Sumia (their supports are so cute and sweet)

Stahl/Sully (unique ending, Kjelle is the only one who mkaes Stahl's gray/green hair look good)

Cordelia/Kellam (no mention of Chrom ANYWHERE in the support, and black haired Severa is gorgeous)

Olivia/Donnel (cute supports, and purple-haired Inigo is too damn handsome)

Libra/Tharja (because it's cute, and blonde Noire is beautiful)

Maribelle/Vaike (the only logical explanation for Brady's looks and personality)

Miriel/Lon'qu (funny supports)

Lucina/Owain (who cares about kissing cousins)

Inigo/Cynthia (cuz it's cute, and I just rewrite the S support in my head)

Severa/Brady (i love their "s/b society" thing eheh)

Gerome/Kjelle (I greatly dislike both of them, so they can stay bitter and arrogant respectively together)

Nah/Yarne (for fire-breathing bunny babies in the future)

Noire/Laurent (unexpected masochism)

• 1 month later...

Andrea X Chrom because of my first playthrough QWQ Andrea is actually the MU on my profile photo and the MU that resembles me the most.

And Akya x Henry. Because... yeah.

Canon characters pairings I like the most and I'm less likely to change are Libra x Nowi and Sully x Virion