Xenoblade Chronicles LP (Blind) ~Complete

PuffPuff

Side Quests III(Worthwhile ones!)

L8M3Kw.jpg9NfKNy.jpgzOr9mc.jpgnmcjBY.jpgJoN7jr.jpg
Since this is another temporary quest that you can do...
IkW5pd.jpgE4OzWQ.jpgXE3zhH.jpg
Looks like I have to start the next part for the AP Up III gem.
2bkMGT.jpgk914GR.jpgg6eez6.jpg6BQsdL.jpgsvTK8I.jpg40PurZ.jpgasgFid.jpgn3Bz8S.jpg8osqBU.jpg
This is the point that I've now got to consult with Colony 6.
LJYEn4.jpg
But...starting on the construction...it won't be easy. Regarding this.
WCCRTX.jpgbLGvgA.jpg
Getting started. For you, Juju.
AmR809.jpgTUoJvN.jpg
Some others you have to do to complete Part II of the Nopon Village "Find The Kingpin" quest!
igaaEp.jpg
At least there is land.
BQJBA7.jpg
;_;
w6lP2L.jpg
Yay! <3
hoabnc.jpg4djQKq.jpg
All a matter of constructing throughout LV1. Gotta get some people to move in soon.
U9HATI.jpgdgzEP0.jpgI5hF3L.jpgoOW7q5.jpg58QtUJ.jpgbldS3u.jpgA48TBy.jpg8cwLXi.jpg
It should look decent now. Still some debree outside of the castle-like entrance.
K8hN88.jpg
After a slew of quests, about 30 of them to raise enough affinity which 3 stars upon the central colony is required to continue the King's Tomb quest. You get about 50 points per star which if you get two stars upon a quests completion, you get 100 points towards the city. The city affinities affect the outcome of the area as a whole upon this...
----
The number of area affinity points received from quests depends on the difficulty of the quests. Each star is worth 50 points. A big star is worth at least 250 points.
Affinity can be viewed on the affinity chart, from the main menu. Area affinity is split into 5 areas: Colony 9 (which also accounts for Tephra Cave), Colony 6 (which also accounts for Bionis' Leg), Central Bionis (Satorl Marsh, Makna Forest and Frontier Village), Upper Bionis (Eryth Sea, Alcamoth, and Valak Mountain) and Hidden Village (Fallen Arm, Mechonis Field, Central Factory, Agniratha ).

----

v0sndp.jpgDCY88K.jpg
Continue rebuilding Colony 6.
L3Ncjn.jpg7az6fn.jpgYOxMeR.jpgyiuDvh.jpg
Getting the Oil was easy. Just resetted and reloaded till I've got the oil from the Flavel Andos robotic enemies which they only have a 26.3% chance of dropping it!
Gz79cH.jpg
Completed!
w6KPDe.jpgEQgcPZ.jpgTeeQFO.jpglccPdN.jpg
Monado Eater and Battle Soul Advanced Manual arts obtained! I've forgot to say that a few advanced manuals can also be obtained in quests. Though most can only be obtained from enemies.
SpJcdJ.jpgtRZcZ9.jpg2KI1FO.jpgZkU4bu.jpgX8JANu.jpgfO99TV.jpg
Just finished the important quest and now going to make Shulk a real Bionis.
f5ya2f.jpgQIKF3P.jpgaa6iLz.jpg
Completed!
M90sZO.jpgSZd1o8.jpg
Well...what do you know...I've got the first half of the battle done! Lupa has this which you can receive through trade once the Central Bionis' affinity is at three stars. Other collectopedia items can only be obtained this way...Only one more bug item to go and the AP Up V gem is mine! But...getting 4 stars for the second item from Colony 9 is going to take a good while!
BMbNbO.jpg
Used them!
AEllvG.jpgIPas8E.jpg9eRIg2.jpg
Shulk is now really a special warrior. ^~^
8PEu3R.jpg
Used this which got it to advanced level!
2JviKA.jpgMFm3Ga.jpgM3wTYY.jpg6XGo89.jpgmFhe97.jpg5hjkHC.jpgoLv99p.jpgLDJ8dp.jpg
EVkyMO.jpgF51Pak.jpg
IKjvCT.jpg4wd89D.jpgWNnBKF.jpglISaR4.jpgsxRNcd.jpglOuQ3p.jpg
Awesome!
E7VDUo.jpg
<33333
A Permanent resident for one of your slot, Shulk till I can get a better one. The Level VI one can be obtained after the Mechonis Core(Didn't have a look at the outlook of the place as I don't want to be spoiled as I had to know how much time that I had for these timed quests before they would not become available anymore. Most of them expire after completing the core!) from a quest which you've got to get all of these other ones for the AP Up III gem done first (As these quests for it are only available before finishing the Core!) This item permanently increases EXP by another 25%.

Along with Fiora's 20% EXP UP skill tree ability,

Shulk can nearly get 50% more EXP after every fight now. You can also get an EXP UP gem after completing Nature LV5 of Colony 6's reconstruction. Good luck with that as some of it's ingredients are obtainable from foes that are already more experienced that my team right now. They're around the 77-80-ish.

Y02bkn.jpg63rUvS.jpg
Looks like the Colony 6's Ether cylinders were getting attacked by some uninvited guests.

ulxeHC.jpgtNV03x.jpg
Shulk the vampire! Monado Eater! This removes buffs and inflicts bleed at the same time when getting hit by this move! :D Just like Night Sword in FFT. If Shulk gets equipped with the critical heal ability which costs 50 affinity coins which have picked more up along the way by battling more unique enemies as these slew of quests were getting done...Shulk should heal up some as he crits from any move which the Eater art has a high chance of doing so!
LH0adz.jpg5Nntso.jpg
Shulk the rabid wolf. This is what the Eater animation looks like!
T8APzN.jpg

XrOjaL.jpgjEr6yS.jpgjhsCGZ.jpg
Just putting on the EXP Up III gem!
g8pJqh.jpg
To be continued...

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side Quests Part IV(Worthwhile Ones!)

vihRnr.jpgwsAlkw.jpgASnNqn.jpg
Part II completed! Time for the Safety First quest, then the Secret Mission quest.
aU4wFR.jpgEQGT6U.jpg2ZWG1W.jpgBqreHN.jpgpRFa3P.jpgOZWinJ.jpgeKUB2l.jpgxLNBpP.jpgj9iAVg.jpgBFMHDR.jpg
Looks like we have got to deliver it!

dOW9xc.jpg1tCGMx.jpg
Delivered!

BRylBD.jpggE5l6d.jpg
Okay. Okay.
9Lxt9f.jpgou3aWb.jpgF5B6Mu.jpgKh0I30.jpgFTa7vD.jpg

NdFc9W.jpg
After finishing up this one! Now can continue the "Find the Kingpin" quest! 550 EXP, because of the skill tree ability that Shulk has that you receive 10% more EXP upon completed quests work.

ujpI02.jpg2UyZne.jpgzpgU0P.jpgZlCQuE.jpgv63mo5.jpgdipauH.jpg
Good!
0jVNFO.jpgpAul2a.jpgQvLTFj.jpgWgCueV.jpg

20hJri.jpggRX49v.jpgKpbmFm.jpg
Looks like he has feelings for you, dearie! :D

4lESKP.jpg
Just gonna start on this one later as it already took 20 hrs to get all of this done.
To be continued...
fJXL3n.jpgLCzUFy.jpgl9nezM.jpgLEQwJg.jpgloL7rA.jpgT8mEwr.jpgI20QFo.jpgDJceoW.jpgOHABbe.jpgzRRUDp.jpgYtkXT0.jpgNBQlfw.jpg
DON'T SCOLD HIM, SHULK.
CE3k2k.jpg
The ones that are indented in green are what you choose.
UO1C5u.jpgRBUn9v.jpg1lOYd1.jpgjF3Q0R.jpgN3fRiL.jpgpccA1O.jpg05nmGF.jpg0uD3k6.jpgvQnwsq.jpgHUrTb9.jpg3jBaHL.jpgGUcE2L.jpgTshIkX.jpg5djqa8.jpg
do2hSw.jpg
Another timed quest completed!
Sdkf2q.jpgs1Ok5q.jpg6agWPm.jpg4drAWS.jpgGWY0N0.jpg4kCnVP.jpgzqh4Vy.jpg0nId1O.jpgGUXNQk.jpgjCd977.jpg40GNaf.jpg1gmYLp.jpgoC7Fuy.jpghnQZOw.jpg
メリア~ちゃん
pHSoKu.jpgbsUbjV.jpghumyNi.jpgkeXKSP.jpgA4Rgkg.jpgLH4cFD.jpgiL0ZPG.jpgVH0spP.jpgjQY6T5.jpgDB29W6.jpgjNakg4.jpgTei45t.jpgZ2QhCk.jpgTLGBZm.jpgl2Nx7X.jpg
Well...looks like another quest must be done before continuing this one!
BP8UEN.jpgCLjJ6o.jpg
Yep.

(Update Complete!)
Edited by PuffPuff

Side Quests Part V-Mechonis Capitol Agniratha

ldYMp4.jpgwecv5E.jpgskVAsa.jpgshPR4Y.jpg
TanE53.jpgn6tL16.jpgtjqeDc.jpg5hd32g.jpgx4e0Hq.jpgkm214w.jpgDQf9DP.jpgWMiPau.jpg73r8w7.jpgI1XjP7.jpg
Whaaa...that's it.
It only took a drink to make you happy. Thanks. :D
jfeG6V.jpgbZ0p6s.jpgny3yXu.jpg
We will. ;)
eljqZs.jpg7uG6RZ.jpgF86oeD.jpgSlCclN.jpgu1sO5d.jpgijaCJ7.jpgv4YfER.jpglUbTO8.jpgc8dUn0.jpgIBjTAm.jpg0ea6dU.jpgbjRo1P.jpgfDNoE5.jpgEZ8aKs.jpg
;_;
i4IDR6.jpgqDFQmc.jpgzw3nEQ.jpgdleany.jpgRixoVy.jpgdRoVV0.jpg
D:
G3YtIP.jpg2OgBxX.jpgiQzg3C.jpgqQNLMV.jpgjhXMgQ.jpghJDRz7.jpgfA0tZx.jpgKGqtdW.jpgjj71mV.jpg
A job well done!
R9rIYO.jpg
YES!
5eTUCv.jpg0A3Qcr.jpg
Trying to awaken SSB Shulk. It's coming into fruition. :D
-EXP UP III Obtained
-AP Up III Obtained
Will get EXP Up VI soon. ^_^
jRW4za.jpg
Melia has
-EXP Up I
-AP Up I
These make great additions to this point of the game!
8RmHpZ.jpg
My cities affinities.
O1vOJt.jpgktd31h.jpgTWsAPY.jpgL8UhOX.jpgBkETwr.jpgipCy78.jpg
The Telethia had Psychic powers and got beat. The Mechonis must have had Purging kind of powers if they were to succeed against them.
eigCoD.jpgRTHJYb.jpg

pwiLON.jpgzZaVvI.jpg3SIc4n.jpgpDfgnu.jpg
S4Uj9g.jpg
*spoiler*
Lady Meyneth needed a host which Fiora was perfect for her sincerity.
n9PWr9.jpg
hnDzkZ.jpgPcm2ml.jpgxUjokz.jpg4IIx5e.jpgPDaG0r.jpg
*spoiler*
It's a clash of the two titans upon which Lady Meyneth was one of them with Zanza being the other.
Y65FYV.jpgcz5ZBL.jpg
Looks like Fiora has become an endless.
zsklLk.jpg
Melia doesn't seem to think so since she questions that if this is the Telethia who fought the Mechonis here and lost.
Cfp67d.jpg0imRPE.jpgkI62TS.jpgs7vi3i.jpg8S8Rcx.jpg
Yep. Till Shulk freed him. The Monado wouldn't be able to cut organic lifeforms without his awakening of the light blade version II anyhow.
DOTDYx.jpg9TvX1B.jpgG8sEdV.jpg
Indeedy. He will return.
NMFwEH.jpgfBxPou.jpg8HMHgE.jpgjuwRVy.jpg8wZ93B.jpgM5Ystj.jpg6aIeMA.jpg
Dunban doen't like it.
9xnzkM.jpg
I don't know. Because of your sincerity and beauty that made you one of the most popular people of Colony 9.

(Updated Complete!)
Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Capitol Agniratha Part II

YkOCUF.jpgqaeTPM.jpgsV2hT0.jpg

^_^

Lekuvq.jpg

He's seeking revenge...but if he can't be reasoned with...what else can we do?

GN3pDF.jpgApT709.jpg

The truth has at last awakened.

lUvUIo.jpg

True.

Metal Face would have had his way otherwise. The Monado tried to save Fiora, but it was too late. -.-

Ywk8SH.jpgKV7Lf6.jpg

True.

tPP22g.jpggn8pBC.jpg

Well...it is no wonder that it overwhelmed Dunban.

BhuUrr.jpggMVdfO.jpg6nukv4.jpg

Yep.

ayK8bY.jpg17Xsml.jpg

:D

pwrM7d.jpgvMvk77.jpg

It's worth a try.

yuNAB7.jpg

Bye.

a0fC2w.jpgSx5Phl.jpgxYL3hy.jpg

Better Equipment for Fiora.

zywYHQ.jpg

With this much...they're easily affordable.

I8h5lE.jpgQAFpwl.jpgq7UET8.jpgmHhrpB.jpgWgCU9Z.jpg

Having Metal Faces here are bond to be a Unique monster that you get an Affinity Coin for defeating them only for the first time! Also...LV68 Shulk.

FWCA2X.jpg

Seems the Mechonis are getting hungry. Mechonis's senses are tingling.

Sj4wYv.jpgEmmoDH.jpgNi7NMT.jpg5T6Dai.jpgbn6DfG.jpgjUwSBS.jpg

Matter of getting a new art for Riki after defeating a tough foe.

RQ8bVp.jpg2rnUwa.jpg

Now having "Spoils Of War" along with the AP Up III Gem makes it 40% AP increase per battle now that he has enough Affinity Coins for it! The EXP Up 20% increase that Fiora has along with the EXP Up III Gem makes it 45% EXP increase per battle which is pretty good at this point of the game since you need these for when your at higher levels. EXP gains do go down to about at tenth when your levelled to the point that the enemy's tag is colored black. That's why that these get useful at anytime.

MtB5X0.jpg

Yay!

But...not right now.

ffMsBB.jpg9Ptxb2.jpg

Always good to reload whenever that you don't get a manual that you don't have.

Jy1wsA.jpg

Quests here have already started.

EpRngK.jpg

LV68 everyone.

5DDLjl.jpg

Shulk: This is the Monado's Power. (Armor)

pydATo.jpg573jgk.jpg

It all a matter of casting Armor whenever that you battle large creatures/machines.

8k8P5v.jpggdvgip.jpg

Juicy EXP/AP for u, Shulk.

LUZC1p.jpg

Now we know why that Nintendo didn't want to at first give us this game. You actually grabbed a Metal Face that is covered with blood since Homs pilot them. Pretty beyond the NOA environment.

2Kes98.jpg

Shulk: This is the Monado's Power!!!!

qBmDEh.jpgkC7goC.jpg0NzMPm.jpgYRryOn.jpg

Riki, your up next. It's all a matter of giving him a Toppling Move Roly Poly to make this fair game! Topple alot if you don't have the Monado Armor art.

Pk3YAq.jpg

Turning up the heat after preventing a bleak future!

ivsKRg.jpgMtOBXr.jpg

Oh noes. D:

uHagRi.jpg

Did it!

qkfngT.jpg

Yay! Toppled!

3ntYo2.jpg

Thanks, Riki.

O2de9L.jpgslpHpq.jpg

Thank god that this art is alot easier to get than the Monado Eater art.

fjhjCf.jpg

Shulk: I'll bust you up. Monado Eater. He should have had Pigma Dengar's line "I'll bust you up REAAAL good!" Oh, well.

iSJ3e9.jpgxjcNcp.jpg

Did the art again which removed his buff's and bleed him.

gtVJ0o.jpgwT2qB7.jpg

Another Advanced Manual.

DI7PWj.jpg4s9QGh.jpg

Shulk's a rabid wolf. (Monado Eater)

jcJuZ2.jpg

Having both Bleed and Chill stack is bound to drain alot of heath worse than poison in RPG's.

QlXaeE.jpg

Shulk: I'll bust you up!

NgJUJk.jpg

Another quest done!

ovsi81.jpg

(Monado Eater)

ZGH05X.jpg

Too bad that the Mechonis doesn't know that I've had Shulk study new arts while that he was away.

P9icnL.jpgshPbjf.jpg

Another Obtained!

7r9BMb.jpg

メリアありがとう

メリアのマインドブラスト

SEgzqR.jpg

Riki's now hungry.

4h5pHr.jpg

Now save and reload till you get an advanced manual!

WsmeVi.jpgelNjj8.jpg

I don't really see any use in Healing Gift, but thanks.

iDlahC.jpgVLnZGk.jpgy85cnf.jpg

Mindblast works on nearly everyone here. So...Melia is recommended since she can seal off their deadly arts. This however doesn't work on Super enemies and bosses.

qUu0CB.jpgnYdY5U.jpgjLxI0f.jpgk0XyQw.jpgc9fdmA.jpgIMK263.jpg

Shulk: I've got to get even stronger. LV70. Most people that I've seen in their runs

(25:00-Onward)

get to around LV79. But hey...70's where you should be at this point since every boss points it out to where that you should be at that particular point of the game!

rKBSbw.jpgNQSvhB.jpg1go84G.jpgozeDQi.jpgN2VvEf.jpgmgtjWi.jpg

The attack of the Thor.

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Capitol Agniratha Part III(Don't see if your not at this point of the game!)

jLsD17.jpgUJAsMZ.jpgMbsPST.jpg

Losing your touch.

bUonsy.jpgsjXpUW.jpgyZ6e87.jpg

lol

He's gone.

58WIi8.jpgC6dB2j.jpg

Brace yourself, Sharla. He's gone!

WodMVs.jpgaGs3mJ.jpgQ5AyvY.jpgLVb7z3.jpg

Sharla. -.-

UsEoj9.jpgTHrbHh.jpgbVDEoF.jpg

Same technique that Jade Face had.

nq48sM.jpgnDDBBo.jpg

Shulk: I will change the future! (Monado Armor)

gHp4Xk.jpg

Melia.

k2pMzL.jpgEAehIx.jpg

It ends after about 1/4 his heath is taken off.

lKrd6Y.jpg9bcsyD.jpg

Which your brother now is adminstering Colony 6's reconstruction!

4C8sco.jpgtGmdej.jpgM9ETEb.jpgxFtvHB.jpgN0yqrt.jpg

It's Egil.

Gadolt is now his pawn.

P3JOqo.jpgPjTUdE.jpg1FctxH.jpgfMXiNG.jpg

Looks like he's gone.

vto4iL.jpg

That's telling him, Reyn. :D

v1uM7D.jpg

^_^

KsxEkL.jpg

Emmitting vibes.

NsrHWg.jpg

Doesn't wanna hear it!

ws5v4P.jpg6b4Qc7.jpgvJ6jTm.jpgXhSD38.jpgXNNU8R.jpgUfw16P.jpglDhhYG.jpg

Yes.

But...you weren't manipulated by Egil. Lady Meyneth saved you! ^_^

Gk5O0s.jpg6oOeQY.jpglaniVK.jpg

D:

NoKeZ4.jpgT9DHvX.jpgcslGtN.jpgP4X0Ca.jpgHqssQr.jpgbeZpV7.jpg

Egil must be some super computer then. This is now going Earthbound (Mother 2) that all of Giygas' robotic forces were being controlled by him.

Bf1Fi1.jpgrimJyC.jpgJCouiG.jpgZfS0al.jpgn6pRWa.jpg

Lat us make haste!

b69Tm4.jpg

It's tougher this time now that he sends reinforcements to help even the odds.

a2WPJE.jpgnyobbs.jpgnqqz5K.jpg6snpWR.jpgSYqtWL.jpgPHqkhL.jpg

More techniques.

VD0BHI.jpg

Shulk: Feel the bite of my fang. Awooooo. Inflicts bleed on even the boss.

7E8M2S.jpgkyZnc2.jpg

Countered!

3JnkSi.jpgIeRh15.jpg

Okay.

h6Fj6V.jpgquBb9p.jpgeWqexr.jpgYD9q4A.jpgd9qUNV.jpg18zoWU.jpgS6k7DK.jpg

Looks like our pilot's been thrown out of his hovercraft.

n33kMb.jpgZs6dcQ.jpgomY1Uf.jpg4GsLLg.jpgmsXSdp.jpgfXl4CR.jpge0WHeB.jpg2N1NNU.jpglthYIW.jpgEvIuu8.jpg

RocC2N.jpgvUgatX.jpg3qFcck.jpg1IjAXO.jpgun2SXV.jpg

Looks like they aren't getting operated of their own wills.

pIClwn.jpgkaoPsD.jpg2V8fjx.jpgu6Xon0.jpgcK0ZNK.jpgzwpZ9Y.jpg

Fiora learns a new art and now...

To be continued...

Mechonis Capitol Agniratha Part IV(Don't see if your not at this point of the game!)

1eWzOa.jpg

m3sMYd.jpgnodgwg.jpg4pp5uV.jpg1AxcH2.jpg5ElZkU.jpg

So another one is piloting the Mech.

41MZZt.jpg6e4XrJ.jpgaZmG8Y.jpgANFhFK.jpgXBBtMQ.jpgpduTiJ.jpg

utm3KG.jpgXFIgyl.jpg

Depleting supplies to lower numbers never fails.

FkpGkX.jpgW0hiaP.jpgi4SfMP.jpg1SpGJg.jpg0tCAsO.jpgjbv9mQ.jpgLO5kEH.jpg2nAu7z.jpgXh7uxd.jpgRcUxel.jpgY444Sb.jpgo9hKcV.jpgHcGkwD.jpgHzeKjJ.jpg84sABR.jpgHI5cEz.jpg1JdtMe.jpguR3ZEi.jpgjjtt8k.jpgHs0tcn.jpg5x9OFf.jpgvYBxG9.jpg

Striking with Buster as it always crits Mechons. About the small blue heart...it lowers max HP for a short while. Which it's enemy only.

ifpNzE.jpg

Shadow Eye. Did an attack from behind with Back Slash which does alot of dmg along with Shadow Eye's boost.

wLI4kb.jpgL9Us1s.jpglZ1koE.jpgtGjf77.jpg

EekeUs.jpgeO87kj.jpgdRW9uR.jpglqbiOt.jpgyRKsp4.jpgkYoTn5.jpgIIrS4k.jpgOqWbXo.jpg2hjvZB.jpggqlH7X.jpgaZPqUP.jpgHGHsww.jpgsXYtoX.jpgb5S29b.jpg4Akael.jpgag1YCc.jpgAxYVjN.jpg4kke5C.jpgITgrvT.jpgjuNE3m.jpgE2rn0u.jpgxp7bjU.jpgkUSEZt.jpgIOfss8.jpgb2cBjP.jpg

Yep. Can't topple it.

Snl72D.jpg8ZvveI.jpg

Buster.

0Vx5g9.jpgZtULOE.jpgLfLYq4.jpgmUpAbI.jpgOniaOq.jpg58vU4y.jpgzNPbHy.jpgVKGkPf.jpg

Unrequited love.

Pcd00u.jpgeXrroO.jpgJel9zm.jpg

Egil must have strong magnetic gravity powers.

7JoI8J.jpgyrHTqf.jpgfe3ass.jpgHQZuMx.jpgLnOeTk.jpgO0QrfN.jpg16hm8K.jpg310E41.jpg

You a god?!

XjvxQn.jpgVWv2sX.jpgeq7Xph.jpgTYJ49d.jpgeH1wIw.jpgcNJJtb.jpgZVnO0j.jpg0puM8D.jpg

Proves it. An eviler force is controlling even him.

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Capitol Agniratha Part V(Don't see if your not at this point of the game!)

az4VaM.jpgjBUk80.jpgQYgr5O.jpg
This is now turning into a Earthbound (Mother 2) story. I love it!
OMdGDW.jpgcb7S3l.jpgNPZeAE.jpg0q3yqQ.jpgwOcE4s.jpg
Everyone for themselves. Move out!
hXVkC8.jpgiXK93D.jpgLkDv0O.jpgZUjMS9.jpgYGO8PY.jpgc5TS2M.jpg
What a way to make amendments. D:
O5iawM.jpgqHNEPo.jpgquNYtf.jpgiTFyEb.jpgcpVTYs.jpgmmphgc.jpg0wOPDb.jpgvazcxw.jpgQzRAWJ.jpgBRA7wZ.jpgyV10Yb.jpgwaqMDt.jpg0pY8zV.jpgf7wneh.jpgaT5v9o.jpg1ao7uB.jpgZ9Rt08.jpgbYrHSU.jpgcyfmYs.jpgG7hTSM.jpgXPpDFW.jpg
This is getting awesooome! ^~^
rJQTyk.jpg5aPSbK.jpgRo2Ecw.jpgGMpD7t.jpgqI3f4Q.jpgtZH43R.jpgFcN3Mi.jpgehYKbP.jpgsn1Goz.jpg8Qp8tb.jpgbSs8iX.jpgfq7qWj.jpguFNkja.jpgryN65J.jpg1URtbU.jpgZMJNrC.jpg
HBqXFi.jpgxLobd3.jpgJDF8yT.jpgaEMgR2.jpghKqScr.jpgM3igzM.jpgIVOZ4v.jpgJNgPF3.jpg6jZXi5.jpg5aZ2Tg.jpgHdwPUq.jpgzxMrcs.jpgmZ78ca.jpgrzIUiX.jpgKyeQWZ.jpgO6hQib.jpgP538pG.jpgQtbKHt.jpgQxzGkG.jpgfDMOim.jpgqvCbEh.jpgKPyXiD.jpgwhcDs3.jpg9qUWd6.jpgy5m0mS.jpgKf1cii.jpgUs3ThT.jpg2AqNCC.jpg
AHHHHHH!
KMXInf.jpgdHYUZ7.jpgpFwO2U.jpg1ghK7A.jpgT0F7pp.jpg
Yes. He must be stopped!
Xzd9pO.jpgPuvWAL.jpgvanyH1.jpg
What happens here is that they would've fell to their deaths as we were high up on the giant Mechonis' arm...but were saved by Egil's father.
ltbgaG.jpgoek7If.jpgWHlQnG.jpgmWriQy.jpgLSqELO.jpgbcN9uS.jpgxvJgD4.jpg
Thank you!

(Update Complete!)
Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Capitol Agniratha Part VI(Don't see if your not at this point of the game!)

X2giZX.jpgO9qSmP.jpgPRwUeM.jpgjFZO13.jpg
Yeah.
Shulk don't seem to be happy for the other's' fate.
2gfE95.jpgy9IBll.jpgBFKrBo.jpgZaYkOv.jpgN0PKNv.jpguJOqai.jpgg4EX1E.jpgJ1iGTb.jpg
BBgVu6.jpgSP3j5F.jpgLVyMtr.jpgpKZhMC.jpgwhW5yA.jpgpMOeIm.jpg8ToFUs.jpg6uFahm.jpgYZWHuh.jpguX8RU9.jpgQh9jyn.jpgowZQBI.jpgSKtFky.jpgziCab8.jpg4wGdoM.jpg
To be continued...
ygq4tU.jpgo9R05o.jpg0pUgEO.jpgaqAXno.jpgupFjJx.jpg
Options that you can do. This is probably your last chance to do timed side quests. But...I've got what I need and am ready to head off to the core.
OT2VRq.jpgxnK0sp.jpgwg1Fnk.jpgfQv4ve.jpggOCl0a.jpgeng9NV.jpgYDs7Ut.jpgqrCTr6.jpg47Pl4D.jpg
^_^
dCMNvB.jpgDGwGD4.jpg3lQtic.jpg946l9u.jpgLVkiD0.jpgMRiTfd.jpgYZdNif.jpgkHyXY7.jpgQYeFkI.jpgmAY94S.jpg5coIDv.jpgwgLCql.jpgg5lZVi.jpg
Captain Stargate SSAA-005. We have ignition.
3ACMbY.jpgAXcvpD.jpgxUWvaG.jpgdAWWU3.jpg
Approve of that, monroe.
xk8CEl.jpgwzV3KV.jpg
Emergency. Emergency.
LKcVfC.jpg70BdYQ.jpgF1sxUh.jpgxzWWI0.jpgTJpI3D.jpgmzuR7O.jpgpROzMy.jpg04t1od.jpg3YrRrT.jpgnr3wXQ.jpg
Yes.
iV8OEL.jpg
:DDD
A6lvpp.jpgucidCq.jpgHpQNeH.jpgAvC3wi.jpgFGagDq.jpgB8bPVY.jpgP2bTaa.jpgvdKGXG.jpgDxiQfL.jpgW2wubI.jpgkPoOGp.jpguhhWlT.jpgXGLkr9.jpgua61JM.jpgv0M1wa.jpg6NWjLU.jpgEPdcip.jpgTwhKFB.jpgcF9OWi.jpg
Looks like Shulk himself wasn't controlling it. Zanza was within him this whole time! That's why Shulk didn't suffer when he picked it up for the first time!
V39R6k.jpgk4x0M2.jpgVdvKqT.jpgXLyZmN.jpgO2LJEp.jpgxB1Mg5.jpg
Maybe he is...

(Update Complete!)

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Capitol Agniratha Part VII(Don't see if your not at this point of the game!)-Mechonis Core(This itself tells you that Major Spoilers are starting) Part I

0mz7gb.jpgqMAfsg.jpgX9PSH3.jpg1GRVyO.jpgnskFQ2.jpg4nPZlL.jpgutx7Ip.jpgWic0eE.jpgWwfp62.jpgvkFAwE.jpgmC8IND.jpg
Well...if Shulk can't use it...
Who else but the gods can?
VJG5uT.jpgKTnr9Q.jpg
Gd4gjY.jpge52toJ.jpgiwk3n0.jpg
LV70 nearly everyone after the next navigation!
hAzDYp.jpgqTJUES.jpgcR4p7Z.jpgLkd90V.jpgRW8aUT.jpgLTPZki.jpgEVaPjy.jpgfBqIIK.jpgXghnFI.jpg3bE2t8.jpgbamodp.jpgALbL3j.jpg29Cy8z.jpga1YIhk.jpgEVa2qH.jpgVj9uRA.jpgzfRkCI.jpgr5GB4K.jpgni1APk.jpgd9ON1n.jpgfbZnxm.jpg7Hq9Q9.jpgR9WXsS.jpgi6TIh1.jpgErMVAk.jpglTQsWr.jpgEcUu5L.jpgbDwWFS.jpggdcwrm.jpgspoIkj.jpgl6IhXl.jpgxtpgv6.jpgZNFvLp.jpgJYK0JF.jpgEpfpfb.jpg
Looks like an unavoidable fate!
mzMt10.jpg7B9CVJ.jpgGgDj1P.jpgu6d3k5.jpgcOas0S.jpgXHgYkl.jpgK6N0Db.jpglyFA7B.jpg
Just at the recommended level.
RDESU4.jpg
Shulk: This is the Monado's power.
Lnl9YI.jpgbRAt0A.jpgTugP2A.jpg
Only a matter of preservation.
rozcbE.jpgpjkkJA.jpg
You'll feel Shulk's wolf fang blade. (Eater)
Xg4Cup.jpgOIuIoT.jpgTXoRbj.jpgXB4PMQ.jpg9AeYwM.jpgZQkVbl.jpgv7C10k.jpgq0cyqn.jpgnKaRms.jpgkOwyNu.jpgmtCmbx.jpgEx5SuC.jpgexlTYW.jpgaXUwrP.jpgoZCEF5.jpg
Yes.
6w9PSp.jpgLViRaN.jpg
The last Monado art obtained!
HVf4NW.jpg6we4Nx.jpg8mvftU.jpglaDAYk.jpgyWYXsy.jpgIZogdT.jpgIQPDLO.jpgPeOsMR.jpgC24vdt.jpgKde7kX.jpgqD5MdP.jpgBEd3vz.jpgxqDToL.jpg
To be continued...

(Update Complete!)

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Core Part II(Major Spoilers)

HpxLIv.jpgmJO0yl.jpg6JYYai.jpgxpjBuP.jpg2NY9Gv.jpgwwQ2UV.jpg5XEZX8.jpgNBsk1P.jpgOrOuBU.jpgiTnCyw.jpgVPfMXO.jpgIozNm9.jpgErta6b.jpgAl0CvW.jpg5wO0Sr.jpg0jqznE.jpg6HTe2E.jpgCSqoKS.jpgamW3Ir.jpgXBkz4n.jpgvSoGCe.jpg2WUynq.jpgDelbDE.jpgXMvzQP.jpgWmMCzE.jpgKU8jvK.jpgE3lT2o.jpgDFUgzj.jpgAb5JiZ.jpg

Not on any non twisted person's watch.

5qEsPf.jpg6VbIdk.jpgUcYWLI.jpg

Shadow Eye for to strengthen his arts for a short time!

MEqsMc.jpg

7745. Not bad damage!

fQS4wT.jpgDXNzCi.jpg

Um...Mind Blast won't work, Melia. -.-

lgBZky.jpg

Armor.

UALS9Y.jpgnurEdV.jpg

Looks like the future is instant Game over if it happens.

QkfLDV.jpg

Already turning up the heat.

IdEkqo.jpg

Aggro maxed will make it easy to keep everyone alive(Faster meter) as he does litter powerful units in this fight alongside himself.

AzEtdH.jpg

More techniques.

h7wTh4.jpg

Ends.

Ey8RYG.jpg

They tell you that you have to eliminate some energy pillars which you must if to avoid a game over.

tf0CnE.jpgHLQQ06.jpg

Had two falls. The attack destroyed Bionis which instantly ended the game both times.

TEGtaK.jpgQRK6cR.jpg5jrzCe.jpg

Turning up the heat.

dpgKwm.jpg

Armor.

jcijPq.jpgdj8yeu.jpgn3SKDZ.jpg

Shadow Eye.

nSivGN.jpg2Oq21L.jpgxWNA4k.jpgDhiRF3.jpg

The third try.

YFdBEy.jpgWaaTD0.jpglDjUbu.jpgVGuN1E.jpgkTooHj.jpgk6jkoo.jpg

Instant Death if fulfilled!

TvVnZ4.jpg

Fulfilled!

tH4acF.jpgl4ZZiO.jpg6gn8ni.jpgd3UxuX.jpg

This is what makes it difficult.

yKJEdn.jpgKk0a1F.jpgc3Tp59.jpgSmLIQV.jpgS2F4ma.jpghIME3S.jpgnhmigf.jpgBK36U6.jpgeuSaRs.jpgDA7RLx.jpgGCBVKK.jpgNWUBR1.jpgLilKe5.jpg

Banzaii!

OcLIlm.jpgRkLc1V.jpgyuGe8q.jpgNasEjs.jpgHUv5CI.jpgfFcdhk.jpguzg1ON.jpgZKwUDT.jpgg90SBV.jpgZsTNDR.jpg5FEIxW.jpgz3hz0V.jpg4Wzq9q.jpgWyVG0Y.jpgORCLDI.jpg5830ue.jpg

Finish this...

To be continued....

Mechonis Core Part III(Major Spoilers)

cQNkwi.jpgNgb0vz.jpg5tiHnw.jpgr3m5Bi.jpgzi5juL.jpgB9r2Q8.jpgZKstg1.jpg9YOoiG.jpgwbDDtH.jpgOpjpTe.jpg5CYsKd.jpgDMD8eu.jpgk2bz9a.jpgzo0u8c.jpgdJZvo4.jpgVDGKtb.jpg5SFoAm.jpg9ZePHw.jpg0dwYBW.jpgX4ovoz.jpgfDf3n8.jpgVU9TvD.jpg
That's why your <333
aDMATR.jpghhswp0.jpg
8RcAAi.jpgkyivl8.jpgVXvDP0.jpgdzKQOs.jpgfPXHzh.jpgvftFv5.jpg4e3JkB.jpgMu5ybs.jpgiRxm5M.jpgedGeCo.jpgbcTqpH.jpgAobE7U.jpgk1YrEP.jpgX77s9l.jpgIgyHJK.jpgj58Fi0.jpg0THl7A.jpgWunjiC.jpgcl7prJ.jpgmZBEMV.jpgm6hL6L.jpgsDHAms.jpgbvZGF3.jpger5PI9.jpgyTShbE.jpgezGhBc.jpg8eXtDb.jpgmrs7ux.jpgSCrkWA.jpgIhGI9K.jpgWQBMag.jpgxqQRVM.jpgU3YPs9.jpgKl8IH1.jpgw6pYmX.jpgskjdGo.jpgc6zd1G.jpgj0DqY7.jpgj4Y6Li.jpgXrJ7h2.jpgrx9x2K.jpgzgkVRX.jpgtDmiN9.jpgI8VEOK.jpgi6RG7X.jpgfdVk0T.jpg19m9jC.jpgWHGnAp.jpgWwIK7t.jpgQjHUSA.jpgp7M4Ss.jpgtO4On1.jpgoKPUyq.jpg
He's looking sane now!
ydJljH.jpgsfVUDF.jpgLF2Ewd.jpgJ9aT8V.jpgxouzah.jpgPsBpg9.jpg
:)
QHlCoW.jpg
?!
l5ctJm.jpgf0L9rS.jpg15WiB5.jpgu2Br3i.jpg1hir8a.jpgOL6Fmg.jpgIB1yfs.jpgE6HXt8.jpg
Well...this segment ends after Dickson has been playing us from minute one and has shot Shulk.

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Core Part IV(Major Spoilers!)

JEkxW4.jpgh4CFhj.jpg
Making a separate save as I get the feeling that this is the point of no return.
pP9hby.jpgwVkGFs.jpgaeqV2j.jpgrtQzDZ.jpgCZW0Mo.jpgMMZD8P.jpgiQOKpJ.jpgatmpZV.jpg
Your a mercenary of Mechonis?! Interesting.
ZiVXWN.jpgNXN7Ix.jpgwMAsTk.jpgsYSwJd.jpgiSPLAk.jpgcnM4vN.jpgdelUep.jpgA6cafv.jpgNXLKKH.jpgkI7Szt.jpgdMRunJ.jpgSnfpN6.jpgGNzNLH.jpghOPmpb.jpgd1jyEh.jpg
Shulk has a seizure from the severe pain of the shot. -.-
RXsMMn.jpgaRcP9x.jpg05jao9.jpgU2a0uH.jpg9uYk2w.jpgEB8uBD.jpgfyOE8O.jpg1tBHDC.jpgzgyPbz.jpgUBIWvt.jpgXAhe6l.jpg0GeX2m.jpgO2dsqq.jpgRDaWvP.jpgwv91fy.jpgwmoM9p.jpguaFpiw.jpgqTg440.jpg
Shulk looks so <3 in his angel form.
qhJwpG.jpgBHd4dA.jpgSKDFE3.jpgksAQKn.jpgV0g1SO.jpgbVmAWn.jpgIhdPfH.jpg1ID4UO.jpgXYK36e.jpg6xDAVY.jpgTbOgNj.jpgLvZbvk.jpg3XCMNw.jpgOjNlu0.jpg2pV1Ye.jpgRgDAXK.jpgrA75sb.jpg
It looks as though that Shulk never existed. He was only a host of Zanza.
Xsndeq.jpgbNG4i1.jpgDohP7H.jpgNp6Jcl.jpgPOVupg.jpgYw1gUR.jpg75Gcmr.jpgqgsir0.jpgDEWbgs.jpgk3VG4l.jpgrVuff0.jpgJeEQzz.jpgb2ntih.jpgVFUpmy.jpgyHwXGu.jpgxAkJ8P.jpg5hwSkZ.jpgkXpwh2.jpgwU7ImV.jpgDOWcwY.jpgxmFK2U.jpgRrpeg3.jpgUtRDb8.jpgvSDur3.jpgBpwXFu.jpgVnM4v0.jpg4ucRfk.jpgjWoy3L.jpg2FGLAO.jpgUNUsLX.jpgfrwvyM.jpgdRB4JT.jpgO1Pihy.jpgywARyF.jpgwMHqhP.jpg
He shows that he is actually Zanza's assistant.

Mechonis Core Part V(Major Spoilers!)

hN4g4e.jpgcVXl2O.jpgIUOEKg.jpgY5cDJx.jpgDwzDvS.jpgsz1ioc.jpgb3B5XR.jpgGTrovr.jpgKII05u.jpgIU4dD8.jpgRCdHYw.jpgWbgAPs.jpg3sbG6D.jpgTf4VHJ.jpgSFuDLW.jpgkVtms0.jpgWMgEwT.jpgXyjNVR.jpg58lBQv.jpgSzFhcJ.jpgIBXvhN.jpgNiUPrD.jpgvJJjgL.jpgPfHQKL.jpgpSbi4p.jpgLIuYzR.jpgojqnWC.jpgNPXKBn.jpgFL3nwZ.jpg73fddt.jpg5MAsOy.jpgNVBZQC.jpgHxOmh3.jpgzqbX8P.jpg2fp7sw.jpgPkzrFS.jpgTyYTqk.jpgDC0qPf.jpgHD0w2t.jpgr3M54J.jpgSGAe5r.jpgtEzwmb.jpgphALKR.jpgzQIIPg.jpgLAU4XT.jpgh2cSDO.jpglJh3QH.jpg9ywaCu.jpg1Xy8Ix.jpghqtTwG.jpgdC92uY.jpgDdKWSV.jpgfIKbX3.jpgNGaQjL.jpgXy2pA0.jpgLD9Aa2.jpg1rCGEi.jpgcUJ8kt.jpgOv4w2P.jpgOPFxBb.jpgnpjwxN.jpgy5UrJN.jpgbM3L8T.jpgpiNOob.jpgUIUX1S.jpgI3Uuv1.jpgfvKgtT.jpgQCDJZq.jpgJfZJO8.jpg13Ldlj.jpgYgdbMX.jpgO7BRGu.jpglceE1Y.jpg7gAgN0.jpgOSEsTu.jpg0Tgkok.jpgs8vcfa.jpgGf3Lw5.jpgpV8gEX.jpgXSoW02.jpg7UZOWf.jpgMoPP1d.jpg0YdM3U.jpgjkzxdS.jpgihxruv.jpgq79urh.jpgYfsQjm.jpg7XguL6.jpgPT0jD4.jpgdmTlAj.jpgBkE2MX.jpgx8fMOf.jpgnurZaj.jpgQs0fHs.jpgJkX3PG.jpg

To be continued...

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Core VI(Major Spoilers)

ptEYDE.jpglwfXKg.jpgkYI7wD.jpgZJFilc.jpgYYjmhT.jpgAnnJtD.jpgLLP1jG.jpg

The critical Drain skill is getting rather useful since Fiora has no healing arts.

6ENU4X.jpgRMCr5L.jpglls7dZ.jpgoV5OR4.jpgno1xia.jpgCaiNYp.jpgn8H0uG.jpgq0O1Zv.jpgxoSydq.jpgMVMVN6.jpgd2mrvz.jpgRsflwu.jpg

5tWMKe.jpgUuLDIo.jpgMRCcPK.jpgaXoraA.jpgLuBlPD.jpgwgstVW.jpg

iUG7sM.jpg4nyFwN.jpgBtoa2e.jpgVlnrlu.jpg0uTb37.jpgqrfSA4.jpgPZjI5x.jpgHPeWgo.jpgbFlwoC.jpghgsVqj.jpgyh9IkC.jpgit5Ab3.jpgrG4Kdf.jpgfeGiS8.jpgGnftQb.jpgpIKkwv.jpgSWCAxU.jpgXU9XLr.jpgSCxAVt.jpgZLhy9v.jpgAzvq5K.jpgmHfd3w.jpgK0zE7P.jpgf1uKFY.jpgZQZZyy.jpg

Meyneth.

6nFTmY.jpgWPQqSr.jpgLwrGJm.jpgyM1Bqo.jpgJs28XW.jpg4YGmN7.jpgydXd4q.jpgFWodq5.jpgctHnN0.jpgTBhgvR.jpgjcx3pM.jpgefgBWL.jpgjYnj6e.jpg7fLgJX.jpge3TY3g.jpggF2sur.jpgm6ka52.jpgd3QlUH.jpgZ7ZvsH.jpgA5Peht.jpg1knbeI.jpgH9yVkN.jpgSkTJa7.jpg7lqbnK.jpgcCWklr.jpge9PB9P.jpgjwvqfh.jpgScyADu.jpgUvCXLh.jpgSnkagy.jpgWjXmIg.jpgtXWZ5o.jpgyguZ8j.jpgxGzSTy.jpg7768iI.jpgLOhsFz.jpgEL6m75.jpg5pSSP1.jpgMvHSb1.jpgUbynOu.jpgQ01wd5.jpg

To be continued...

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Core Part VII(Major Spoilers)

JSNVha.jpg4znlUs.jpgUQDEqV.jpgJSROl8.jpg

Your welcome. :D

G1dPgR.jpg

Not yet. It does play the crisis music while that you battle here. This is what I'd picture the end of this games enemy battles!

r3DtvU.jpggAlOPj.jpgzGHx5m.jpgljbtbX.jpg

It's stamp attack did over 7000 dmg to everyone.

6I1T75.jpgKxOH6H.jpgr8j8Zl.jpgkPwdOQ.jpg12gM7C.jpghcMmYC.jpgJww3EI.jpg

LV71 everyone. I gave Fiora the EXP I and AP I Gems along with the skill tree ability that gives off 15% more exp during the day.(Riki's) So EXP gains are really 20% during the day, because the gem gives off 5%.

SULppA.jpg

Headed to my next destination.

4RXsVo.jpgEgqgsz.jpgz4dLFq.jpg3V2BsO.jpgJaQaZV.jpg7yIE4c.jpg8A997T.jpgb3IF0W.jpgNH05AR.jpglVwBXa.jpg

You can choose whether to stay here and get EXP, or go. You cannot go back to other cities anymore as they are now locked.

ytDSWr.jpgCZ0kqj.jpgAYuLlD.jpgLFDtjt.jpgho57xf.jpgtg9zGz.jpg

bXeQoj.jpgExzETa.jpgD7l1Hw.jpgWhnf02.jpgbJKZn1.jpgQognS2.jpgvSxadE.jpgi5ngtK.jpgbsRPqU.jpg3frJtl.jpgiVJHYS.jpg7XphFf.jpgmNBU4i.jpgMvvccn.jpghEhwF5.jpgwRVcw5.jpgF50dIr.jpg0gBpt2.jpgfKd29D.jpglFKTl5.jpgKLj9Zs.jpgbwGPNs.jpgWVTzHv.jpgRoHH57.jpgzT0Bg8.jpgCvnZvK.jpgbElLma.jpgL22Wv2.jpg

Well...we battle Dickson now. First Mumkhar, now Dickson.

GnERqC.jpgK0lHOT.jpgbns1aj.jpg

Like Shulk's back art.

Otcsuk.jpg

Fiora: Air Fang!

PMGPjW.jpghfN9bq.jpg

The battle ends when about this much is wasted off him, or you.

aBjUKO.jpguDQUy3.jpgZxxPcT.jpgPXELgQ.jpgKCeNDv.jpgiQX1fJ.jpgdSi0rJ.jpg6CGf5k.jpgVwuRxH.jpg2btq2b.jpgiHqaN3.jpguJepvK.jpguWWPAD.jpgq1zvsm.jpglOcA71.jpgSAOBFW.jpgCGxK5S.jpgF5Xnaz.jpgdhn1fm.jpg2pssyu.jpgFjxzoS.jpgW5kHn3.jpgnV4Wew.jpg1Dwwxa.jpggpBKZG.jpg

Another traitor. This time from High Entia.

Edited by PuffPuff

Mechonis Core Part VIII-Fallen Arm(Major Spoilers!)

oMvTrh.jpgwfJtmf.jpg40llfD.jpgYf2QSs.jpgrcJZqT.jpg47SFQ0.jpg
Folks of Alcamoth can mutate into Entia if they're given more ether. Melia isn't effected by this since she's a halfling. Half Hom/Entia to be exact!
CKnFku.jpgg1kvkV.jpgEkmguN.jpgi4Fh0f.jpgCYuMFp.jpgTXhQNX.jpgcysNzY.jpgRWXk2G.jpgt4NTOx.jpgcbB3Go.jpg6n2cBe.jpgHlKZpT.jpgbH6N2F.jpgod2Zt4.jpgQFYr6f.jpg9YyZHE.jpgz0uBOD.jpgEgxy64.jpgiygIjr.jpgHff64h.jpgaiBpKI.jpgmHcCrW.jpgLp3rBq.jpguHZQo2.jpgz0qVbK.jpgZqVUhF.jpgTCFqjT.jpg2y2sPB.jpgO9MXJ4.jpgZFDMQg.jpgYlrv2o.jpgo7mOfE.jpgVKeaMc.jpgFjMCrh.jpg4V9QEa.jpgi6eWV6.jpgQKiPy9.jpgmuyjpJ.jpgeWFqzs.jpg3BfvQq.jpgtjB7ae.jpgdHswBv.jpgxCkHkS.jpgPl9v0o.jpgtFOzgd.jpg67Bb5Y.jpgC3RjCc.jpgOJPOWg.jpg
To be continued...
qCv5GX.jpg5w0Rwy.jpgpbkpM7.jpg
Of the endless...maybe?!
jjLbeF.jpg7dliBV.jpgzQhH1f.jpgq6dBze.jpg
4oig0T.jpgOu3G6u.jpgZKDwtf.jpgb8mzpv.jpgKt5D5C.jpgzB7Psu.jpgbobqB1.jpgDpc9vk.jpgFH2xF2.jpgPBANR3.jpgvkk8Zv.jpgFM9B7y.jpgtLT2qt.jpgGya6Fi.jpg
Not completely you. Why else would you resist killing Egil upon which Zanza did with no remorse?!
WuFC4v.jpgOxZTqC.jpgnM6kMX.jpg2uqaZm.jpg1fMFzJ.jpgja5sf5.jpgFlhEsr.jpg9HIl9S.jpgQUnXLO.jpgF2fdWq.jpgAj7Bpw.jpgBfPQ6L.jpg
S5MDAa.jpgq8FJfk.jpgsn1YNv.jpg
True.
DcVYmi.jpgevxHH0.jpgMxekXU.jpg
You behold a similar blade to Shulk's Monado...but you are what you are...
OqFydt.jpgCwEmcr.jpg

(Update Complete!)
(Now one of my top 20 favorite games of all time! Play it immediately! Gets a 5/5 rating from me.)
Edited by PuffPuff

Outside of Colony 6(Major Spoilers!)

7sCFWH.jpgaw254H.jpgkQKFGl.jpghFaZ50.jpgzKDGCp.jpgNbVJzw.jpg
Right now?! D:
DSRE39.jpgSMb0iS.jpgC8F5pu.jpgRESkJ1.jpgV0rAdQ.jpgeXshUy.jpgq8qPUZ.jpgWKg4GM.jpg7eYOEx.jpgiMmhNM.jpgCaxpvX.jpgysgPr8.jpgRto8TK.jpgZZzcKs.jpgBNN7Nm.jpg2L8RQt.jpgoYyd8Z.jpgoO7ONs.jpgIlZ9H4.jpgxMbSAZ.jpgirXp4h.jpgJk35N8.jpgerrJvk.jpg0CqUxf.jpgpP1grR.jpgfF1JhZ.jpgM4s94c.jpgu6mQFa.jpgFslnUt.jpg8NPrwL.jpgtSNQw7.jpg0LJUqg.jpgVUxGZh.jpgyiPznl.jpgPY8Sy1.jpgjP0NcG.jpgJprIFC.jpgIaKvCI.jpg
Yes.
There is always a new beginning, but never in the past.
CAjPaK.jpgsb7APr.jpgMiBERQ.jpgbh9nHl.jpgMvTe37.jpgiOgDx4.jpgPwoyXW.jpgAUKjLB.jpg5m7E9U.jpgmRbgFU.jpg
A glimmering new hope.
g6e4ye.jpgqIUwM7.jpgwIrImz.jpgdXkUYV.jpgM9pmkG.jpgphrdDa.jpg
Riki: Hero Dun Dun, go!
iywnfN.jpg
Smart to control Riki with this line up! Which is good! You should always have a character that can heal which are Shulk, Riki, or Sharla.
wE2PNU.jpg
Riki hungrrrry.
8GNK1L.jpg
Were slowed, but we can manage.
SPEGmf.jpgm0l0kY.jpg
IaZBS5.jpgePBwRT.jpgkKk05q.jpgKELMBO.jpgp9wW8a.jpgQIBwzG.jpg7tVW36.jpg
Already started!
lbh8KA.jpgVfmvMz.jpgyS4Cpf.jpgI4O55Z.jpg
lcMMp0.jpg21ApXq.jpgB7d6pN.jpgu331w2.jpg3ztwjn.jpgAtQNJl.jpg2HcAsy.jpg3ElMWT.jpgn6uFRS.jpg7wj7nT.jpg
ZpqsTH.jpgV4nsGY.jpgNOjVQ2.jpg
it is indeedy. :)
elx4aK.jpgcJPF4J.jpgNrfIs9.jpg
No. -.-
qhDYy5.jpgttlN2C.jpg
Shulk!
Edited by PuffPuff

Outside of Colony 6 Part II

ISwvLQ.jpgDmrtzQ.jpgog996E.jpgGQdCr3.jpg1rCauA.jpgRHUjIh.jpgswFDnI.jpgUXgYWI.jpggB6PUY.jpgm1z6Ub.jpguizkeL.jpgOPXYAg.jpgxkebGN.jpgbF1dD2.jpgtoYmfF.jpgzsTYMW.jpgYStOUf.jpgCNzwWH.jpgERPHMo.jpgqNuzMX.jpgJ0YHKp.jpg
Game time! :D

bHcaWN.jpgzEAscG.jpgGcntT2.jpglDntRm.jpg
It can't be toppled.
Bko9Ef.jpg

dztIGd.jpg2uIlsu.jpgGgs4Dw.jpgae7zbt.jpg
Have a new destiny to uphold!
1W2560.jpgxtD7Qa.jpgPoEPgA.jpgKFkxB7.jpgwxYiVY.jpg0Oaqu6.jpgr9VGA7.jpgFnfTHx.jpgwo1amS.jpgNkSY0p.jpg68GOb4.jpgK5ByZT.jpgyz4GzK.jpgwM6g1c.jpgLakWmd.jpgBkYWeW.jpgAL1CHx.jpgiS621V.jpgQgIpoX.jpguzRJex.jpg68Fq2c.jpgj4WWib.jpgHvsE7r.jpgZvNlz8.jpgz69hOX.jpgha3Eni.jpgqFtPFE.jpg

lhcpBo.jpgZzeft8.jpgLPFicp.jpg
Well...he sends a Telethia after us.
R7GpgZ.jpgQ8zMXE.jpgCzJqs6.jpgMxzAEw.jpg
It can be Paralyzed.
J6MUcx.jpgs5ACTT.jpgfmHOBh.jpgymgHdb.jpg
Only a matter of hitting him with chain attacks and back attacks.

tMri7k.jpgfm1Xpv.jpgvaHNvX.jpg8toAJ3.jpgNkctIG.jpgEa8PUC.jpg5CXlEj.jpghZa2S7.jpgiHrl7H.jpg5LcQrW.jpg67sRNA.jpg7ogV7N.jpgqgAK6a.jpgp7i88z.jpgCXcHMx.jpg6B6qDo.jpg
4TStUM.jpgL6eIb0.jpgtK1L2T.jpgkDj3a7.jpg7FMNLQ.jpgXK3VjJ.jpgZETFHv.jpgiUL0sn.jpg
pj4pTm.jpg8UHTSq.jpgCtueP1.jpg2Dn88u.jpg
Yes.
We must make a future ourselves to uphold.

Edited by PuffPuff

Outside of Colony 6 Part III(Spoilers are already patched inside another spoiler tag from within this one!)-Side Quests VI(Worthwhile Ones!)

9JAll3.jpgWmuZ9A.jpgowCu8c.jpgWE22tf.jpgWwdqe1.jpg
That's why your in all of my Smash 4 games!
HbvFjI.jpgjvrfEQ.jpgUIDSPm.jpgGz73Sy.jpg4KpgsC.jpg
3ObOVf.jpgqu2ait.jpg
No.
It won't.
FbceDP.jpg
Okay.

To be continued...
pC9SVI.jpgRcpdQ3.jpgz9jWjI.jpg24vrZS.jpgg2JdSb.jpg8l6lM1.jpgkp6qvX.jpg
Only can be done if you completed all of the ringleader quests before the Mechonis Core, or this quest is gone forever until next game that is...
BmqpPI.jpgU3u2Fd.jpg
vJVpbY.jpg6GgJ8h.jpgmsTsei.jpgeiQMPm.jpgxKQUNV.jpgoZR4KB.jpgXLkp43.jpgZesCKi.jpgJu5FQh.jpg4mPREF.jpgy8fnnH.jpgSwzn9s.jpgTMPRdt.jpgN6kTYP.jpgWAV3RQ.jpgmA9CYN.jpgTE8J8A.jpgv8ZpAP.jpgV4Ju6j.jpg
Yes.
We will. :)
YSuUtd.jpgNaLdXU.jpgjqFpMm.jpgaMfa3H.jpgZtoTQY.jpg
This margin can make a huge difference in level. At this level, you hardly won't hit him.
xDHhsw.jpgtqeYJR.jpgyNswkQ.jpgDJOeR9.jpggGOJzb.jpgAqoORJ.jpg
Have to comeback after getting a little more experienced. Which the skill tree skills that increases EXP 15% during the day along with the EXP III Gem for Shulk and I for Dunban.
kjUezH.jpg
Battling some Throne Sardi's in Colony 9. LV72 Shulk.
D8RMar.jpg
LV72. Everyone.
hhCyvI.jpg
LV73. Shulk.
xnhGR8.jpg
LV74 Shulk.
Battled some Orangutans who were at LV's 74-78. They were easy to deal with even without the Monado Armor. Plus, the equipment from the Throne Sardi's is proving to be helpful already. They're at LV70-72. But...without NG+, or around 70+, the stuff will never be yours. Plus they can't be hit if your level is too low, or with low Agility. Agility also ties with Accuracy in this game! Don't forget about it!
N4i8fG.jpg
LV75. Shulk and Dunban.
3FUb1W.jpg3NV2b5.jpguOYSDV.jpgvd27ev.jpgZM5pEz.jpgB1weqh.jpgoofjnI.jpgtWjGrd.jpg
It's craze activates when it's health is too low.
OPTFEy.jpgYvjNaw.jpgQUQiqg.jpgfY86Fw.jpg
Did it.
It always drops a Gold Treasure.
scX20x.jpg03WT3O.jpg5KaNAv.jpgOCwgGw.jpg
;_;
qYjR7s.jpgpRr5wV.jpgjU1HLM.jpg
I actually almost cried.
I don't wanna see you sad. ;_;
yd7QB2.jpgO5Jrxf.jpg
Yay!
The best EXP Gem in the game which is miss-able.
tQo4DG.jpgBE2AL3.jpgwDXnxf.jpgry47vF.jpg
SR till she got an Ashera piece of gear. You can get this from other enemies...I'm sure. But...there isn't another foe like this though except the LV90ish ones.
nbo6OD.jpg
Yay!
SSB Shulk time!
pXCJlz.jpg
Have picked up more manuals as they levelled up. Any foes above 60ish and above drops advanced manuals. The drops rates are higher the higher the foes level is.
TgpnvE.jpgGwzfq7.jpgmhnL3K.jpg9qCRw8.jpg
Well...geared up. Time to finish the game!

(Update Complete!)

Edited by PuffPuff

Valek Mountain-Bionis Interior

nbweXn.jpg
You need Quick Step to reach this area. The door cannot open without the Giant's items. LV99-120 enemies can be found here.
KRSsI0.jpg
One Super Enemy you can find without having to defeat Egil for the last time!
uZQ0Uu.jpgHG3fmi.jpgRGJ4r8.jpg
Here lies bad for the unprepared! Since I don't have any good Night Vision Gems, this battle is impossible.
50Sgdw.jpgM0hMYD.jpgChdCrc.jpg
You can also find this foe at the very end of the mountain (Where you've encountered Metal Face). He's very tough if you don't topple him.
ciKmjM.jpgoNfpT6.jpgaf2TAx.jpglUB5OK.jpg
One I probably won't bother to do.
pod1Tu.jpg3xkKEt.jpg
Completing Other takes the longest, but the rewards are far valuable. AP V Gem obtained!
2F1aeV.jpg
Shulk LV77
tryMpu.jpgaomntm.jpgHKjGP9.jpgni1JVH.jpgdwYRLk.jpgyQgPu2.jpghJ004D.jpg51zHeB.jpg
This is where we head next.
pUtOWy.jpgmSbaPn.jpgjNYMTY.jpgfRyMpM.jpg
Her treasonous actions lead to this astray.
ukn1Ov.jpgyutpPs.jpgm9Coh2.jpgAzAxqx.jpgX8YsLP.jpgSJTagJ.jpgU1190U.jpg4lV1Pf.jpg7UBWoz.jpgEflKKW.jpgUL7ig4.jpgFoSAkR.jpg5aGIX6.jpgH6qoCp.jpgII4YL8.jpgcDvED3.jpg
Payback.
erMq00.jpge5w7dK.jpgNrCLO6.jpg
No.
After we've reconstructed some of it!
JtShtW.jpgsrrcYT.jpg
What a relief.
xoNfJv.jpgNRnS22.jpgh36JGr.jpgW6tYVB.jpgpz9au0.jpgZGLdLw.jpgmUc4OE.jpgUKx0QI.jpglIW1JJ.jpg0UjQIf.jpgcWE6nv.jpg2dgALC.jpgcBIkYH.jpg
Inside the Bionis Giant.
iHfVIt.jpg
Time to get started!
Udk19k.jpg1HAKP6.jpghFHO4U.jpgl2obNw.jpg
How they look after being defeated!
KcIf7u.jpg
I suppose this make good for trading.
UgBpxn.jpgPSX4H5.jpg
That I won't bother to do this time!
oZNoZO.jpgd9WLlA.jpg7WMibF.jpg
Shulk's wolf bite. (Monado Eater)
LKfph5.jpgZqohLf.jpg
Rather nice view. :D
pPPxcH.jpgrgAfAG.jpg
4DwTpA.jpg6P76mp.jpgF1wS2a.jpgxIvJjT.jpg94Lnci.jpgEIy5al.jpgPrQmVm.jpg
Melia's Mind Blast does wonders here as it works on nearly every foe here.
KjACVa.jpg
Shielding.
0K04OM.jpg5LIhwU.jpgsIDOsK.jpg
Shulk: We can definitely do this!
f4DAWR.jpgxg28cB.jpgwqK7iW.jpg
Some telemetry.
z5gLjr.jpgruXTgk.jpg9i5jaL.jpg
On Fire!
To be continued...
Edited by PuffPuff

Bionis Interior Part II

nz4RKK.jpgTLrysv.jpgVbzc3E.jpg
Laying down the line!
aLulHA.jpgqOgAyA.jpg
More Gold Chest SR to get more Advanced Manuals. You can never get more than two at a time!
LzLNyk.jpgTRnB7c.jpg
Peekaboo Obtained!
0J3X9A.jpgw0qs41.jpgxcNH9h.jpg
You may want to equip Debuff protecting gems as statuses are very common at this point.eJePL4.jpg
When it shows those shields sometimes these hits can be countered which is called Spike Damage.
3EOfBS.jpg
Sealed off his arts. Good one, Melia. You can also use attaking gems that emmits arts seals.
QuO9ju.jpgq7grYQ.jpgj83JSU.jpg
Another one.
YjgQxZ.jpg
They can heal as their hits hit you.
Jh4Kot.jpgCy6TLa.jpg
There's the two at once.
0hWkI9.jpgNdyVjP.jpgpQRj3N.jpgDfEv1x.jpg
Both which I don't have.
oQORcf.jpgD0Dm6v.jpgUaYefw.jpgnUxIPk.jpg
Lv 78 Shulk
Lv76 Melia and Sharla
V3qEQs.jpgl52sYT.jpg00kGm8.jpg
Maxed it in level after obtaining it with the over 100k AP that I've saved up with her.
VpxZ8k.jpg
This is pretty good to have only that Fiora can wear it!
0kfVwN.jpgP0gmbR.jpgKoklA9.jpgZyuHK0.jpgphTm8V.jpg3axoSb.jpgD4PgaO.jpguoPH3e.jpgdQPVsP.jpga6AAZQ.jpgyyWrZz.jpgQNy2BI.jpgvmtzr6.jpgQkWi7K.jpg8ADw02.jpgc6cZHe.jpgrtkAd7.jpg8juL3c.jpgRWP6Jm.jpgxkcsQH.jpg6VGvcx.jpg9pHUpv.jpgPVos2d.jpg1iQwo4.jpg2hycHG.jpg6othLj.jpga6axMA.jpg
Thankfully at the right level.
0RckWf.jpghUbEhm.jpgVP7rN4.jpg
It resists to nearly anything that you throw at it!
rmmxkg.jpgt1xnlM.jpgTamorF.jpgigKZHK.jpgGpDJ2y.jpg
Yep.
An art seal happens with Melia.
pPWUYs.jpgKWYn5C.jpg
This boss can be inflicted bleed if you use the Monado Eater attack.
ZRGtAB.jpgRA1Xm1.jpg
Shadow Eying. It decreases Aggro, but it increase offense on arts for about 15 sec.
oxnqXh.jpg8zy8aI.jpg2viDY3.jpgXDO0pi.jpgcmWEdJ.jpgwufO6E.jpgvGnFhX.jpguyLqVi.jpgjA1tM9.jpg4yWiKc.jpgyo6MWM.jpgMCqFZj.jpgvwEVtI.jpgbSB3h5.jpgoG9vUd.jpgqygc9I.jpg4KeMId.jpg
yJEPIR.jpgCSMGys.jpgQ1LB01.jpgop2mQL.jpggqwx5J.jpgtzu56C.jpg0WaGNc.jpghvsCqO.jpgi5JkSR.jpg
Guess that Zanza doesn't need you anymore.

Bionis Interior Part III

WJTbOE.jpg7IiOmi.jpghdByv3.jpgUsIRKJ.jpg04gz8M.jpg
Dickson.
Yh3klq.jpgG2z8yQ.jpge7W0BA.jpg2QybSE.jpgvvF8UC.jpg
Move out!
d9U1en.jpgZCMhwB.jpgOeL7gg.jpgUmgPKE.jpgFkJ9ov.jpgKVKXKO.jpgLwjXFE.jpg
This gun is nice as it has Unbeatable. Unbeatable gives you a chance to be left at 1HP to an attack that would normally kill you. Like Sturdy/Focus Sash in Pokemon.
Y3IjMH.jpgZXHaPX.jpgG17AXn.jpg
This place is pretty tough. Better hope you have some Debuff gems.
SPO4l8.jpgfcSru7.jpgkc6nZt.jpg1JV3D9.jpgABHAZm.jpgM4GIih.jpgTI27b0.jpgSKVNCx.jpguGXSGU.jpgm49iTu.jpg5tlm2C.jpgXNzmpc.jpgEIZjv4.jpgDU8QaJ.jpgYsmW9w.jpgeUQ5Q1.jpgtufNt4.jpglOgSDS.jpg
13e2CD.jpgDFZBoX.jpguknwqY.jpg
Yep.
Gotta prepare a little more. be right back.
75bqph.jpg
LV80 Shulk. LV78 Sharla and Melia.
e7ahyU.jpg
Decided to battle some higher level enemies at the swamp to get powerlevelling.
vRj3ov.jpg
mjAsJb.jpg
These were LV82/83 enemies. Feris Wolf and Grove Quadwing. The Feris Wolf can inflict bleed and can combo three times (Savage) which can lead to doing over 8000+ dmg.
WJZDz6.jpgJwTd7y.jpg
It's pretty fun battling these higher level enemies. :D
ZVI3nH.jpg
They can use healing regeneration. Kinda like White Wind in Final Fantasy.
8hKLMX.jpgmbNK3R.jpg
Trying to see if some better equipment can be obtained from them.
6xpsTO.jpgSE7Q8L.jpg
Enemies that couldn't battle before. Can now. Without NG+ stuff, or being aorund this level, their stuff will never be yours.
Pg8mEo.jpgYtniGh.jpgQM8ygl.jpgZhfljY.jpg5R1uzP.jpg
At least the EXP/AP gains are getting better!!!
nPhII3.jpgmphIxX.jpg
LV81 Shulk.
Zl3TP7.jpgqAc8tx.jpg5dmYdL.jpgyW93Jw.jpgFvnVpK.jpgDOV2f0.jpg6omLPd.jpg
This is Riki's best weapon in the game! Can be gotten from the LV82 Quadwings. (Gold Chest)
D78Xlu.jpgLX4U52.jpg
Battling some tougher enemies at Eryth Sea. A foe that you will only see after the Mechonis Core events.
HbOoZJ.jpg
Sharla LV79.
QjoyRV.jpgY7MJzw.jpg3Hu4xO.jpgORsSQO.jpgmItKNU.jpguwVpoG.jpgn3M4o7.jpgx0R4zA.jpg
CLzWE5.jpg
It happened with a Night III and Night IV gems. Their hits would otherwise miss.
rISs3L.jpgl7cWFy.jpgyLRyFv.jpgWPAkla.jpg
A LV89 foe.
HXyvKs.jpgmchaNC.jpgh0ooPN.jpgfBns4C.jpg
Trying the Kromer Isle.
f5MElO.jpgMe9FR2.jpg4qFWNQ.jpg0FiNqf.jpg558Fk5.jpgdg0LSZ.jpgirq84W.jpg
Well...back to Prison Isle 2

Prison Island 2 Part II

GLXibs.jpg6sl6yM.jpgJZ3Nay.jpgr95k0W.jpgINsD90.jpg7mLrF9.jpg

7xAIst.jpgRoaoDi.jpg
Made it easier after getting Shulk to LV82 and Melia to 80.
sMqztT.jpgCxDVdT.jpgTjoV5o.jpgxM6NwA.jpg2jY1zY.jpga225Xb.jpgwo00KT.jpgudEEcI.jpgcBVl0U.jpgR7YUVU.jpgKVIiIl.jpgfV7mXU.jpgAOHcD9.jpgTH3lcX.jpgiuMRSa.jpgDkQsDY.jpgXPnIDG.jpg4ZoJHv.jpg
After killing a behemoth.
W65m9Q.jpgsJrrta.jpgFfwHqn.jpgXkYAOx.jpg
The Asura Greves are good!
tfkVzE.jpgBFrIL5.jpgNYAbt4.jpg5MVOKS.jpg
More unique enemies.
FbmU63.jpgrWMJ46.jpgZNNt6Y.jpgjFJRQp.jpgEDHftv.jpg
Another two in a row manuals that I don't have.
GjXkTZ.jpg2fvOat.jpghO2apD.jpgzDsCJp.jpgKkFLiM.jpglpIqfm.jpglvn1K6.jpgpFQx6o.jpg8XswOL.jpg
Decided to make some Gems after gathering a good amount of V ingredients! This one for instance would be good for Melia's Summon Bolt.
jmexq6.jpgZeFMPx.jpgsnQteo.jpg
Using the All ability that allows better chance at getting Heat in crafting. If you get a heat, you will get a more upgraded gem. Like say for instance you get Level IV ingredients...if it goes to 200% in crafting which can be done with a good affinity...preferably max. It goes to a V Gem rather than a IV. This is also the only way to get VI gems as you do them with Level V ingredients.
V68JTA.jpgDVugZa.jpg8nJYNx.jpgCgPCTV.jpgX0WXgJ.jpgK2SpTX.jpgRBYniO.jpgenQSyb.jpgS5nGQO.jpgJ6sRmw.jpg2voFgv.jpgxgZs4y.jpgsgQrJ4.jpgzzkGyj.jpg
Nice one for Shulk's Light Heal.
keRK1X.jpgfCUmEZ.jpgGcrOt5.jpg
...And to why that we didn't almost get this game. This was ripped off of a face Mechon which it was covered with Homs blood.
VZ0P4T.jpg0vODuX.jpg
After done crafting...
1knlme.jpgNyL3KB.jpgwbUQw4.jpgKsqyGC.jpgQ9cJpX.jpgX9Frer.jpgVqXy7Y.jpg
One of those Avalanche Ambassy looking enemies except much weaker.
yp5woF.jpg1px6Pn.jpgBneLkj.jpg
Only one of it's three kind that you have to battle.
aUQwlm.jpgBOszHz.jpg
Ouch.
AyNZJU.jpg9tsI4m.jpg2iAiQz.jpgyW26X7.jpgg4RiLz.jpgA2Hstp.jpgZogg9Y.jpgRmT6L3.jpg
Needed to open the altar.
sfKb1d.jpgenwyoL.jpgpoOXpg.jpg0OoxNJ.jpg
Also...after you get this scene, you cannot return to the world map until NG+ start.
Edited by PuffPuff

Prison Island Part III

0Ff4Lr.jpgiiZ2Kh.jpgyG5FzN.jpgyYf6DX.jpgkonsvR.jpgCt8kjS.jpgIcsVJe.jpgaXIkPR.jpgXDMgD2.jpg7JdRTr.jpgQX2QRP.jpg
It's Xord.
x07IG7.jpg1CDmqf.jpg

pANBBX.jpgrVbo2h.jpgdg7160.jpgsgJnTr.jpgna1L5N.jpgT7GRN6.jpglRzwyU.jpgHt3AAe.jpg6Y8Q66.jpgxpBOgu.jpg1mXeDE.jpgMSR0Zz.jpgSjt4Sg.jpgrUmWVp.jpg
Looks like Dickson is in our way.
HOcGO0.jpgJma3ml.jpgx2AwhE.jpgHyTwwo.jpg
He resists Mind Blast, Melia. -.-
F7Fad5.jpgoJgl33.jpg
QOXGOu.jpg2DFgCl.jpgcNL5dx.jpgfxTOZK.jpgLS1AC4.jpgnS22TD.jpgRW99dl.jpgkshU4P.jpgSYLNsP.jpg8B0I5v.jpgp9KXU7.jpg
His minion to the very end.
nAIXmf.jpghGpMnu.jpgaQP2Av.jpgfTqA8q.jpgH2SsVk.jpgAX07XM.jpgYkYEQ3.jpg4Ietnv.jpgZ0y4Rv.jpgGXFyY0.jpgFzDzxM.jpgeEFqkd.jpgsdJUUc.jpgmmg3Kl.jpgw5hF6W.jpg7Lryp7.jpgodtgTi.jpg34L6OT.jpgbrsY9P.jpgCbunlY.jpgmDeLm5.jpgkckiki.jpgMNxT6U.jpg
Fiora must have a strong will like you!
3nF2PM.jpgziogX4.jpgmKfdR4.jpgbsCvO3.jpgwEMxAT.jpgaZwogE.jpgmweZXl.jpgn9UjoH.jpgZtb5wU.jpgzN86Ck.jpgEhHmqv.jpgAgLMIq.jpgPWn3dG.jpg1MSpvp.jpg
!!!
fsPnye.jpg5dmCV3.jpgl2G9vR.jpgFy2O0i.jpgp1ISrc.jpgWQj8zc.jpgu9ieqd.jpgdOeOV3.jpgn6FcBM.jpgwasxlr.jpg66tj1o.jpgtQBQAt.jpgA0tWRU.jpgrCp2EB.jpg
Time for the grand finish.

Prison Island Part IV-Zanza's Mind(Don't view if your not at this point of the game!)

RCqMbD.jpgKNHQuM.jpgxRkdGk.jpgboW18a.jpg5q25f9.jpgNMhcfp.jpgOyICAw.jpgfMIlO9.jpgozej0Y.jpgQeN8XY.jpgBbD83k.jpg
Wants to end it!
xlhHXF.jpgxb9A7L.jpg4MGkpr.jpg7tubia.jpgX4NwpG.jpgrJ6mOH.jpgccjX4W.jpgeN3hTD.jpgEwDGw1.jpg4qXKnr.jpgnTaxnl.jpgWKK8vo.jpguo49TV.jpgTMwNPW.jpgmXPLu4.jpgwGwDcQ.jpgVV5IDm.jpgVaE1uT.jpgBbSnsP.jpgcCJkwn.jpgkiwsY4.jpgMpOM4C.jpgdAWSPH.jpgUSrfat.jpgtI9n82.jpg59miQj.jpgUhW3lj.jpgCQJ4Zj.jpgkxAOzQ.jpgT6159q.jpg0ZMgeo.jpg
Looks like we now got to journey through his consciousness.
2W0s9y.jpgu31uFn.jpgU20wZJ.jpgFSGFcz.jpg
Only way that you can get their EXP is by going to the NG+.
2G1pSt.jpg0fJHkZ.jpggBGUEu.jpg
So Xord is dead?!
O3iOQv.jpg1rzBWi.jpgistNDX.jpgaB7K0k.jpgKsAmNO.jpg
Path to the star.
fVNuLC.jpgk0IB0g.jpgwOyuFX.jpgFlo5UV.jpga6ieOI.jpgElUrWz.jpgYggZ2x.jpgV3FEzU.jpg
Yep. Gadolt is dead.
zaiQgJ.jpg754r9v.jpgCFNe7z.jpgrBX9MI.jpghbEACw.jpgScbjwI.jpgpG2M2i.jpgYODQzt.jpgCqdLNO.jpgmrU5Jk.jpg7wVNfI.jpgKoom7J.jpgpIS2nX.jpgAjdPe9.jpg0gyWMt.jpgXzZMLW.jpggw80wp.jpgSsw8GK.jpg6IsbCh.jpgJOYmeI.jpgBl0u2I.jpgJa3PbH.jpgTl74WO.jpgtmdI6y.jpgraSjhF.jpgs6pTrF.jpgPoS638.jpggpOAgA.jpgWfbruK.jpg8PXAwo.jpg
Looks like Shulk's going to have to decide. Whether to be his protector, or not.
To Be continued...