Fire Emblem Custom T-Shirt

Youko

Sooo, I really wanted a Fire Emblem shirt and I did some looking around and all I saw was blehh blehh blehhh.. So I decided I'd just take all my favorite characters from 5-8 and put them on a shirt. I could have made the mugshots smaller and added more but I feel that the size I choose for them are perfect. Anywayyy, just wanted to share with everyone! Feedback is very welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

Here's the website I used: http://www.uberprints.com/ (Though I wish I could cover the entire shirt in mugshots not just one square :(.. )

post-12544-0-17327200-1412368742_thumb.png

I knowww.. :( That was like my biggest debate the whole time I was making it. I just hate her as a character haha xD Not hate, but I'm not super fond of how weak she is and every FE 8 playthrough I've ever done she always gets the lowest stats possible and even as a 20/20 Great Lord she just never ever gets the job done for me. It did feel very weird not including her but out of all the games lords she is my least favorite and I needed room to include my boy Knoll too. FE 8 and 7 both have awesome awesome characters and my love for the other ones much overpowers hers. I almost did not add Lyn for the same reasons, though she's always turned out to be an okay character. But I just couldn't not have the trio. xD I've already ordered it so now I do regret not having Eirika for your reason but I think it'll look good regardless. x) Thanksss for your feedback! :D

It'd be cool for the community to make, sell and distribute a Fire Emblem-themed shirt (ignoring all the organization and trust that'd need).

As for the shirt: whatever floats your boat, looks pretty neat and eye-catching~ ^^;

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Hey, I know you guys wanted Fire Emblem shirt like me. So i searched the internet for custom t-shirt prinitng and I found something Intresting. Now we can order FIre emblem t-shirt in bulk with different colors and sizes. I loved that website and i got some custom t-shirts for me.

Here's the website which provide these t-shirt at very affordable price https://champu.in/