Let's Steal From Boron! Lunatic Mode Avatars Run!

Terrador

Recruitment!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Of the units it's possible to miss, whom should I recruit?

• Feel free to not bother if even the seemingly easiest recruit is irritating you.
    • Only the maingame ones (Gaius, Libra, Tharja, etc.)
    • Everybody in the maingame, plus Donnel and Anna
    • EVERYONE, EVEN TIKI. Why would you ever ask me to do this?!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea was to stack AT and let her spam my holies with impunity, but that works too!

Looks like:
Robe => Elly
Icon => Robin
Book => Armin
Scroll => Ruby
Talisman => Boleslaw

Edited by Terrador

Chapter 16: Lady Tiki

We can't take on Walhart's armies like this. Not with the men we have. However, as with any conqueror, Walhart's dominion over his subjects is... less than entirely voluntary. The contentious factions of the Valmese continent could potentially be united, but we are in no position to do so!

There is one way, however--the Voice of the dragon, hidden away behind the grandest tree in existence and a wall of Valmese troops...

---

It was Ice's idea for us to take our elites and run to the Mila Tree, to arrive there before word of us could. I have my doubts that that was his sole concern, though. Gods, my legs have never been so tired! At one point, the poor bastard passed out--we had to pluck him up out of the dirt, still as chipper as ever when he came to.

Who in their right mind would think we could fight a battle in this condition?!

---

THIS is gonna be jolly. Gonna try to stuff Robin hard, for Sol and to get him into GM quicker. The idea is going to be: snag thieves I care about, get onto the eastern root island, tank Falcoknight reinforcements as appropriate, then kite crap around on the mainland at our leisure. I bought four Rescues before going into this map, to make cleanup much easier.

The map opens with Boleslaw chewing up one Thief, who carries the Speedwing. Belinda pounds the other (yaranaika), who carries a Bullion. Ruby takes her to THE ISLAND, Armin Rescues Boleslaw back, and Elly takes Robin to the island. Phase. Next turn, everyone's on the ISLAND.

FALCO EXECUTIONS: THE MAP. That's really what it winds up boiling down to for about ten turns. Then, it's basically "Robin dents, then gets Rescued" a bunch of times before the map is safe enough. Sol is an enormous aid to his durability here. In the end, he ends up tanking on the bottom-right peninsula, where he can continually be R-SPC+SPE+RES+MAG. More than thirty foes later, he's up to very nearly A swords, and C axes, at L11.97. He'll mess with Cervantes a bit before Armin gets the kill.

---

Looking out into the expanse of sky beyond the Mila Tree, I'm certain I could see this entire country, were it not for the cloud cover. Here resides the Voice: Tiki. She tells us that the dread future Lucina so fears is drawing nearer and nearer--the power of the fell dragon, Grima, grows with every passing day. She reveals to us (although the royals present knew already) that the Fire Emblem is incomplete; with her gift, there still remain three Gemstones to find and safeguard before we will have the means to survive, should that day ever come.

Regardless, such days are doubtless long off. Tiki's influence among the people already draws rebels to our cause... but we are still hopelessly outmatched. Perhaps, just perhaps, we could take down the stronghold Steiger and disrupt the grand hosts to the north and south, but many Feroxi troops will surely perish in such an endeavor. Even if we win, we will be faced with two untenable options: pierce through one unconquerable host, or endure a siege by two.

---

VERY good training map. Robin's buff, I'm saving the Speedwings for now, and Violet immediately went Sorc. Next map will be pretty rough, but I expect Chrom and Elly to be my main training targets next map. Violet comes with a MJONLIR, which will be very, very helpful... somewhere.

Name      Class          Level  HP  STR MAG SKL SPE LCK DEF RES Wranks Skills
Chrom     Great Lord     05.67  43  22  04  25  21  19  21  13  A/D    DStr+, Charm, Aether
Armin     Sage           05.55  53  17  32  23  26  22  21  17  A/E    Vet, Sdty, Ignis, R-Spc, R-Mag
Ruby      Falcon Knight  05.20  47  28  20  26  33  29  17  20  D/A    Vet, Dmsl, R-Res, DSup+, R-Spe (Res+2, Sdty)
Elly      Dark Flier     05.66  56  26  26  33  30  27  12  15  B/D    Vet, Avo+10, Vtng, Spe+2, Relief (Sdty, R-Mov)
Rey       General        06.50  54  30  21  21  20  16  28  14  B/D    Vet, Sdty, Def+2, InFtr, R-Def
Belinda   Dark Knight    09.58  58  27  24  25  24  27  14  18  E/A    Vet, Sdty, Hex, Anthm, SlBrn
Nelon     Great Knight   08.17  60  30  09  24  20  25  35  12  A/A/D  Vet, Sdty, Disc, OdFtr, Luna
Robin     Hero           12.17  55  30  31  26  30  26  27  13  A/C    Vet, Sdty, AT, Patnc, Sol
Ice       Assassin       01.62  52  26  22  33  34  16  21  11  C/E    Vet, Hex, Anthm, Lcktc, Mov+1 (Sdty)
Boleslaw  Paladin        06.36  51  33  15  24  21  18  22  21  C/A    Vet, HP+5, Zeal, Disc, Dfndr (Sdty, OdFtr)
Violet    Sorcerer       01.00  58  25  24  24  34  24  20  19  A      Vet, Sdty, Spe+2, Relief, Glfrc (R-Mov)