The "Post your custom Move-sets" Thread!

Magical Glace

See title!

Right now I have a +Spd/Atk -Def Toon Link, with Piercing Arrow (faster, strainer pathed Hero's Bow, but less powerful), Swift Boomerang (exactly what it says on the tin), Flying Spin (a short upward launch after the attack) and normal bombs, as well as a +Spd/Atk-Def Ness with Normal PK Flash (May change it to Freeze) Normal PK Fire (Not changing anytime soon), Lucas Style PK Thunder, and Normal PK Magnet, which may change to Lucas Style after I test if Ness turns around when hit from behind, like Lucas did.

So, what does the rest of SF have?

Gee, don't all post at once...

Edited by Glaceon Princess

Rosalina:

Luma Warp

Shooting Star Bit

Launch Star Attack

Gravitational Pull or Catch and Release (I've got two sets with the only difference being this move)

I've unlocked a lot of custom moves for people, but I'm waiting until I have a full set to customize anyone. But I already have two Ikes in mind. :)

Hurricane Ike: He'll have Tempest, Aether Wave, and Paralyzing Counter. Dunno what the Quick Draw alt will be yet since I have yet to get either of them. If "Hurricane Ike" doesn't fit, I'll shorten it to Hurricane. But the full name is Hurricane Ike because funny reference to a real-life hurricane. lol

Super Ike: He'll have Smash Counter and Furious Eruption. Haven't decided on the other two yet since I've actually yet to get any of Ike's alternate Aethers or Quick Draws. I'd like to come up with a better name for this one too though. lol

I'd like to do some Luigis too, but I don't have any in mind yet.

20/20/20 level Ike with max speed and Goddess blessed Ragnell: He becomes faster and still hits hard and his jab combo isn't shit so that anyone can't just mash out of it.

So he'd be like new Bowser but in Ike form but unusable in tournaments because tournaments hate fun. 11/10 should be a thing.

Edited by Ein

I'm liking Ike with Close Combat, Tempest, and Aether Drive. It's nasty. Shame I keep using Quick Draw online because I assume it'll be Tempest.

I haven't unlocked many others though I am excited to get one of Falco's reflectors. I also have no idea what Shulk's alternates do. I'm not fond of Robin's alternates either so far save Arcfire+ (because Arcfire+ is pretty deadly).

I'm the person that is vanilla and sets NOTHING.

I'm this guy, pretty much. Though I might use that custom side special for Fox that allows him to do what Wolf basically did in Brawl, if it doesn't leave him helpless after using it

Oh, and if I do end up using Luigi, I might put Mario's fireballs on him. Was never a fan of Luigi's neutral special

I'm liking Ike with Close Combat, Tempest, and Aether Drive. It's nasty. Shame I keep using Quick Draw online because I assume it'll be Tempest.

...Why does Ike have a Pokemon move? o_O

Edited by Anacybele

...Why does Ike have a Pokemon move? o_O

Because after Radiant Dawn he sailed to the Kalos region. :)

I noticed that some moves can be unlocked through challenges, are they unlocked in any other way?

Edited by Knight

Because after Radiant Dawn he sailed to the Kalos region. :)

I noticed that some moves can be unlocked through challenges, are they unlocked in any other way?

lol very funny. :P

I don't think so. I've yet to get either of Ike's Aethers and I know one of them is unlocked by destroying 1000 boxes in Trophy Rush. You also have to unlock the actual challenge for it to count too, because I DID destroy 1000 boxes in Trophy Rush. But I have no alternate Aethers. And I still have one challenge left in the first 35 to complete.

Edited by Anacybele