Which female unit has the largest breasts?

Jade Wind

Specifically, which female unit has the largest breasts for each Fire Emblem game?

PoR:

RD:

SD:

ect.

I'm primarily talking about recruit-able characters, but the likes of Sonia or Petrine can get an honorable mention. Feel free to include runners-up in order as well.

-My estimates for the higher end of the Tellius cast, in decreasing / shrinking order, including within tiers:

Top Tier

Nailah

Heather

Mia

High Tier

Almedha

Sigrun

Upper mid / "decent" tier

Vika

Titania

Average tier

Lucia

Elincia

Marcia

Fiona

Jill?

Calill

Edited by Jade Wind

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol wow...

Next there'll be a topic for most well endowed dudes. No wait...if they showed THAT the series would be rated M. Dudes with biggest six packs then? But if they show Chrom in swim trunks junk would be the next step

I don't pay attention to that. Straight female here...

This is it: this is the culmination of all efforts any Fire Emblem player has sought to put into the sweat and tears that constitute the creation of this forum. You, Sir, have found the Holy Grail of questions, one that surpasses all limitations of the mind and seeks to expand the realm of human creativity to a new frontier. If I were but a few billion dollars richer than I am, I would donate to your endeavors to improve society posthaste. Truly you are a scion of gods and a savant of the arcane.

Why is this topic a thing

This is it: this is the culmination of all efforts any Fire Emblem player has sought to put into the sweat and tears that constitute the creation of this forum. You, Sir, have found the Holy Grail of questions, one that surpasses all limitations of the mind and seeks to expand the realm of human creativity to a new frontier. If I were but a few billion dollars richer than I am, I would donate to your endeavors to improve society posthaste. Truly you are a scion of gods and a savant of the arcane.

Why is this topic a thing

photo-5213.gif?_r=1378544450