Which female unit has the largest breasts?

Jade Wind

I can agree with some of this. However, it's clearly not an objective trait when there are already several dissenting claims on a single topic with only a few serious responses in the first place. I'm asking this out of genuine curiosity of Fire Emblem fans' opinions, and I don't see any need to inject reactive moralizing into what can be treated as a purely comparative debate with an attempt to reach a more objective consensus, as you claimed it started as.

As for limiting it to females, the inclusion of males in this case would be nothing more than listing the handful of obese male characters in the series, which has already been done.

i truly wish that i could have kept this going, but unfortunately for myself, i cannot. it really is a bummer for me.

though, i must say that the question of "largest" breasts is not a particularly subjective one. it is like asking, "of all mankind's towers and skyscrapers, which is the tallest?" now, if you mean nicest, then sure, there a discussion can happen, but in its current state, you have nothing.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't flatter me. I merely carry the torch once lit with honest courage by one of your own in this hallowed thread: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43548

For such a student of hyperbole you seem to be happily ignorant of the history around you.

While you may carry the torch, the inevitable fusion of said question with the glory of tier lists is a bold step that is wondrous to behold. We have entered a new frontier.

Edited by Duels at Dawn

i truly wish that i could have kept this going, but unfortunately for myself, i cannot. it really is a bummer for me.

though, i must say that the question of "largest" breasts is not a particularly subjective one. it is like asking, "of all mankind's towers and skyscrapers, which is the tallest?" now, if you mean nicest, then sure, there a discussion can happen, but in its current state, you have nothing.

Ah, but we may measure the exact height of man-made skyscrapers and such many times on one scale and set of units to accurately determine its value. In this there is no objective measurement outside of hacking the game to examine and measure each units combat animation body (sprite isnt the right word for this in 3-D games, am I correct?), and Im primarily talking about the official character portrait artwork anyway, of which there are slight differences in scale that render measurements with ruler to screen useless. Therefore it takes a certain eye to *estimate* an accurate comparative ranking from the art, giving the act an inherent dose of subjectivity.

Its always the subjects that blur the line between objective and subjective value that I take the most interest in. Tier lists for speed-runs, efficiency runs, and fighting game tier lists also are able to provide components of objective value in the form of growth rates, join times, frame counts and priority, but fusing these elements together for each character in order to assign a conclusive value is, if the amount of debate they cause is any indication, also subjective. This form of ranking blurs the objective-subjective line in a different manner than the topic I've proposed, but they both stand. Ive seen a few bust size comparison threads elsewhere with constant additions of images of official art, in game screenshots, and even some hacked polygon model links on the rare occasion that all results in rousing debate. I'm not expecting such extremes here, but a bit of individual estimation would go a long way.

That said, if taking the discussion to "nicest" is the only way it's worthwhile for you, please do. I welcome any opinion remotely relevant to comparing the different characters' designs if it generates discussion.

Edited by Jade Wind

i won't deny you have a certain passion for this. i won't be providing any serious answers, though.

(also, i'm actually not sure myself, but i think "model" is the correct term here. though, if you say sprite everyone will still know what you mean.)

Ah, but we may measure the exact height of man-made skyscrapers and such many times on one scale and set of units to accurately determine its value. In this there is no objective measurement outside of hacking the game to examine and measure each units combat animation body (sprite isnt the right word for this in 3-D games, am I correct?), and Im primarily talking about the official character portrait artwork anyway, of which there are slight differences in scale that render measurements with ruler to screen useless. Therefore it takes a certain eye to *estimate* an accurate comparative ranking from the art, giving the act an inherent dose of subjectivity.

Its always the subjects that blur the line between objective and subjective value that I take the most interest in. Tier lists for speed-runs, efficiency runs, and fighting game tier lists also are able to provide components of objective value in the form of growth rates, join times, frame counts and priority, but fusing these elements together for each character in order to assign a conclusive value is, if the amount of debate they cause is any indication, also subjective. This form of ranking blurs the objective-subjective line in a different manner than the topic Ive proposed, but they both stand. Ive seen a few bust size comparison threads elsewhere with constant additions of images of official art, in game screenshots, and even some hacked polygon model links on the rare occasion that all results in rousing debate. I'm not expecting such extremes here, but a bit of individual estimation would go a long way.

That said, if taking the discussion to "nicest" is the only way it's worthwhile for you, please do. I welcome any opinion remotely relevant to comparing the different characters' designs if it generates discussion.

'rousing debate'

jesus christ lmao

imo using some technical moderator speak terms you nerds should shut the fuck up and let the thread die. if nobody posted but the op and the thread stayed alive i could at least warn him for being obnoxious or sth

imo

imo using some technical moderator speak terms you nerds should shut the fuck up and let the thread die. if nobody posted but the op and the thread stayed alive i could at least warn him for being obnoxious or sth

imo

I love you as much as you hate me

Just for this post.

I'm sorry but I had to say that.

'rousing debate'

jesus christ lmao

Yes, you can have a rousing debate about anything imaginable, provided two individuals with at least a shred of interest and enough intelligence to hold a dialectic are present.

Your posts are rather emblematic of how far a forum can fall when the average person only responds with a line or two of text-speak (or off-topic ramblings) and an attempt at wit or to disparage something in order to appear elevated. I'm honestly disappointed in (most) of this forum (not that one should expect much of most forums), at least compared to what I remember it being several years ago. Maybe it's just this sub-forum.

Yes, you can have a rousing debate about anything imaginable, provided two individuals with at least a shred of interest and enough intelligence to hold a dialectic are present.

Your posts are rather emblematic of how far a forum can fall when the average person only responds with a line or two of text-speak (or off-topic ramblings) and an attempt at wit or to disparage something in order to appear elevated. I'm honestly disappointed in (most) of this forum (not that one should expect much of most forums), at least compared to what I remember it being several years ago. Maybe it's just this sub-forum.

You are probably the saddest person on this site,

If you think this topic is worth being seriously discussed.

Peace, sad, sad dude.

You are probably the saddest person on this site,

If you think this topic is worth being seriously discussed.

Peace, sad, sad dude.

Any topic that holds interest for at least one person is worth being seriously discussed if they can find another. If you find no interest whatsoever in it to the point where you condemn the topic outright you have no positive reason to take part in the potential discussion. What I do find unfortunate, arrogant, and even rather sad, yes, is the act of stooping to pass judgement on someone or something that one has no real knowledge of.

Is such a simple question really so offensive to people? Are we all such children here that we cannot appraise the human body in artwork without laughing awkwardly or pointing fingers in order to appear mature?

this is a glorious post

It's funny how you seem to think some of them have large busts when they look rather average. Unless you mean relatively big, in comparison to the other ladies.

It's almost as if you've never seen an actual woman.

It's funny how you seem to think some of them have large busts when they look rather average. Unless you mean relatively big, in comparison to the other ladies.

How many real women have you seen in person

lawl. I actually don't even care about breast size...just pointing at those who say "big" when they're not big or pointing at boobs like they're the only thing a woman has going for them.

maybe that's the point

lawl. I actually don't even care about breast size...just pointing at those who say "big" when they're not big or pointing at boobs like they're the only thing a woman has going for them.

Holy shit Soul is laying down the law.

this was the most mellow beatdown ever, i love it