Who's your favorite "unfortunate ladies' man"?

Dragoncat

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite?

• Sain
    • Gatrie
    • Virion
    • Inigo
    • Somebody that I'm not aware of or forgot about

You know what I mean. The guys who think their theme song should be I'm Sexy And I Know It. They hit on every girl in sight, including guys who look feminine in some cases. Are they perverts? Possibly...but we love them anyway.

Sain for me. He was the first of this type I encountered, so...I guess I have a soft spot for him, he's the original unfortunate ladies' man in FE as far as I know. As in, I have no idea if there were others like him before Blazing Sword. Plus I think he's the only one who mistakes a dude for a chick with hilarious results(Lucius). Yes I know Chrom thinks Libra is female when he first sees him, but he's the lord, not the unfortunate ladies' man, so that doesn't count.

Runner up is Gatrie, just because of Shinon's reaction when he's attracted to Lyre: "I swear you'd hit on a tree if I dressed it in a skirt. Tell me I'm wrong!" Lol.

Father Saul deserves a mention, his efforts at womanzing end with amusing results. More often than not, they're not very good for him.

Although Gatrie was the first womanizer character I encountered due to PoR being my first game, Sain is my favorite! He is just so gosh darn lovable. <3

But I love Inigo too! In fact, I like all of them and seem to have a thing for womanizers. XD

I'd like to see a laguz/shape-shifting womanizer though! I created a dragon laguz one myself, so yeah. lol

Wait what? Saul? A priest? Lol! *insert pregnant nun joke here*

Even though the priests and clerics in FE aren't usually sworn to chastity...but I think Serra mentions something about that in her support with Oswin? That's the only example I can think of though, so they probably aren't typically. But still, funny joke is funny, who cares.

Although Gatrie was the first womanizer character I encountered due to PoR being my first game, Sain is my favorite! He is just so gosh darn lovable. <3

But I love Inigo too! In fact, I like all of them and seem to have a thing for womanizers. XD

I'd like to see a laguz/shape-shifting womanizer though! I created a dragon laguz one myself, so yeah. lol

Yeah Sain is awesome. I remember one time I spit all over my friend's GBA laughing because of him. And your Kenth sounds just as awesome from what you've told me.

Yeah Sain is awesome. I remember one time I spit all over my friend's GBA laughing because of him. And your Kenth sounds just as awesome from what you've told me.

Holy crap yes, Sain is HILARIOUS. XD

I've only just introduced Kenth in my fic, so he hasn't shown his womanizing side just yet, but I damn it, I can't wait to. XD

Wait what? Saul? A priest? Lol! *insert pregnant nun joke here*

OMG I'M LAUGHIGN SO HARD OMG DRAGONCAT WHYYYY

ANYWAY.

I say Sain (<< Unintended), due to actually being lovable.

I really like Sain as well, buuuuuut my vote goes to Virion. He's silly but he can also be pretty cool and knowledgeable and a good guy with a good heart (aside from moments when he's flirting up and proposing to other women after he's already married ^o^) Weeeee and his vooiiice~

OMG I'M LAUGHIGN SO HARD OMG DRAGONCAT WHYYYY

But he didn't actually make a joke, he just said it would be a good place for one. I can't condone approval of such lack of effort.

I believe a short hack was made about Sain's attempts at skirt-chasing. Not sure if it was ever finished, though.

Update: Yes, no.

Edited by Parrhesia

Saul isn't a ladies man anyway. He is just trying to teach the female members of the army the love of god.

Anyway, his profession makes him the best choice by far.

Edited by BrightBow

Johan only hit on Larcei (who is the least attractive girl in the army IMO).

what johan lacks in quantity, he makes up for with the single best, floofiest and most over-the-top flirtatious tirade in the history of fire emblem. virion is the only one who comes even remotely close in actively presenting his horniness in the most exaggerated and pretentious manner possible, and he still falls short of the legendary johan yardstick

not to mention while we (sadly) don't see it in action, one of his subordinates does in fact point out he does it all the time to women who aren't larcei/radney

and i fail to see what larcei's perceived unattractiveness has to do with anything

Not sure if Johan should even count, given that he only focuses on Lakche.

Even then, he is a douche. He is implied to mistread his subordinates if you talk to them while they are NPCs and unlike Johalva he seems to have no other reason to take up arms against his family other then him wanting to get into Lakche's pants while Johalva's attitute is stated to be merely a tough guy act by Lakche and he seems to be genuine unhappy with the actions of his family and wants to do something about it. But Johan has no reddeming qualities whatsever.

Edited by BrightBow

But he didn't actually make a joke, he just said it would be a good place for one. I can't condone approval of such lack of effort.

*points to gender thing under avatar*

I get mistaken for a guy all the time irl too xD

Gatrie, Sain and Saul are good too.

What about Homeros? Well, he's pretty much a douche, though.

I think he actually gets the chicks, as well.

There's Roger too, whose conversation with Caeda is pretty much the stuff of legends.

Edited by Tryhard

You know what I mean. The guys who think their theme song should be I'm Sexy And I Know It. They hit on every girl in sight, including guys who look feminine in some cases. Are they perverts? Possibly...but we love them anyway.

Sain for me. He was the first of this type I encountered, so...I guess I have a soft spot for him, he's the original unfortunate ladies' man in FE as far as I know. As in, I have no idea if there were others like him before Blazing Sword. Plus I think he's the only one who mistakes a dude for a chick with hilarious results(Lucius). Yes I know Chrom thinks Libra is female when he first sees him, but he's the lord, not the unfortunate ladies' man, so that doesn't count.

Runner up is Gatrie, just because of Shinon's reaction when he's attracted to Lyre: "I swear you'd hit on a tree if I dressed it in a skirt. Tell me I'm wrong!" Lol.

Virion and Libra support. Virion has wrestles his mind for the C and B supports if Libra is a woman or a man and if Libra is the hotness or not (unfortunately for some, that ship never sailed). By A it all gets fixed, but that support was pretty damn hilarious IMO. My vote goes to the cravat archer.