Opening Nightmare Modules App

Gamewhorde

Hello there geniuses of the fire emblem hacking community!

I'm going to just try and get to the point with this one: So I've downloaded Nightmare Modules (original) and attempted to start up the application. Every time I do this, I receive and error message telling me I do not have permission to do this. (This has never happened to me on any other application, plus this is the only account on this computer)

I'm using Norton, and after the error message occurs, Norton tells me that Nightmare is a harmful file, then immediately deletes said file. What do?

If this helps at all, I'm running on Windows 8, and downloading Nightmare Original Program off of this website: http://www.feshrine.net/hacking/nightmare.php

@Ash thanks for the help, but saying that was really unnecessary, untruthful, and uncalled for. If you want people on the forum to stop treating you like a narcissistic jerk, stop acting like one.

Hahhahahhah Yes! FinallyB I managed to help someone despite have no knowledge of hacking! And they said was useless. Score 1 for Ashera 0 for Klokinator!

That moment when Ashera helps..... kinda

Edited by Kobazco

That moment when Ashera helps..... kinda

yeah no one in the thread could possibly have helped very much since as of yet no one has mentioned that there's no such thing as "nightmare modules for the original"

all modules are forward compatible with nm 2.0