New Idea: Custom Final Smashes

What if you can have a custom final smash,like the custom moves?It sounds kinda OP,but then again,custom moves are kinda OP too.Here are some examples of a custom final smash I made.

Robin- 1.Normal Final Smash

2.Robin uses vengeance,the percentage you have is dealt back to the enemy.For example,if you had 75 percentage, Robin will hit that 75 percentage back at your opponent.

3.Robin uses a very slow Lethality.It KO's in a hit,but can be blocked by rolls and shields,and stopped by projectiles.

Lucina-1.Normal Final Smash

2.Lucina calls Owain,Severa,and Brady (similar to how robin calls chrom in his normal final smash) Lucina,Severa, and Owain hit the opponents who get caught in the hit with Lunas and Astras while Brady slightly heals Lucina.Not likely to KO something though,just deal damage.

3.Lucina catches the opponent in a hit,using Sol and Luna,and then using Aether.Sol and Aether slightly heals her.Is pretty weak,but has high knockback.

This is all I thought of for now,but if you like this idea,give me a custom final smash you'd like to see happen ;)

Edited by BlazeX635

I like the idea of custom Final Smashes, but if Lucina got an Aether that healed her, Ike better get one as well. He used it first for gods' sake. xP

But yeah, custom Final Smashes sounds awesome.

Little Mac:

2. Star Punch, another KO Punch with less lag, more range, and if it doesn't KO leaves the enemy stunned and deals a lot of damage.

3. Turns into Mike Tyson and bites everyone's ear off

3. Doc Louis comes in and hits the opponent next to him. Then several characters in the Punch Out series all hit that one fighter doing a similar thing like Capt. Falcon's Final Smash.

Avatar/MU's Final Smash: Ignis, due to his/her Sig Skill, and His/Her Class.

Or I like the Vengeance option, you have there, could be really OP.!

Ike: Have the Sol, Luna option combined with the Smash's Aethers.

Charizard: Charizard Y, along with his Mega X.!

Rosalina: Anyone know a good idea, for a different custom FS, for her?

Greninja: Have his Boosted Protean, along with his FS too.

Meta Knight, and Dark Pit needs a cool FS? o:

I think, that's about it.!

Peach: explosive dance: doesn't drop peaches, but bombs from the sky, while the blasts don't hurt peach.

Jigglypuff: moonblast: does a shoop da woop and lasers like samus.

How about sheeps instead of bombs,like in super mario rpg?

Edited by BlazeX635