Owain_the_swordsman

Best Waifu(s)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite waifus?(Fill all except 1 waifu)

Hello,welcome to the first season of WAIFU WARS.What you have to do is vote for your favorite waifu s,but leave out 1 waifu on the poll.The waifu with the least votes is OUT!I'll try to upload this every weekend.LET THE WAIFU WARS BEGIN!!!(By the way,for the poll I didn't have enough space for all the waifus,so if you are voting for any child besides Lucina vote for any other children)

Edit:Sorry,I did something a bit wrong,sorta on this.I have a new and improved version of WAIFU WARS #1 right here ----> http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50155&st=0&p=3397120 If you did this one that would be great.It contains HUSBANDO WARS too.

Edited by BlazeX635

It might be simpler to have people vote on which ones to cut, you know. Especially if you want people to vote for all but one.

I vote down Tharja. She's eeviiil. And not in a good way.

...I don't like Aversa or Sully either. And Emmeryn shouldn't even be an option.

Everyone else is OK for now.

Edit:I see you guys don't understand the concept.What you have to do is vote for every waifu on the poll besides 1,your least favorite waifu.Hope this helped

Of course they don't. You make a poll where people can pick as many options as they want to, they'll do that. If you want people to vote on just one to be left out, make the poll be for who to leave out and only give everyone one vote.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

It might be simpler to have people vote on which ones to cut, you know. Especially if you want people to vote for all but one.

I vote down Tharja. She's eeviiil. And not in a good way.

...I don't like Aversa or Sully either. And Emmeryn shouldn't even be an option.

Everyone else is OK for now.

Of course they don't. You make a poll where people can pick as many options as they want to, they'll do that. If you want people to vote on just one to be left out, make the poll be for who to leave out and only give everyone one vote.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50155&st=0&p=3397120