Which of the 13 kids do you usually leave unmarried? (If married to 1st gen)

Noah25648

That's the dilemma that player face if they choose to marry with any of the 1st generation or spotpass character. Most player have their avatar marry 1st generation characters like Chrom, Tharja, Cordelia, Lissa, etc. for the 2 kids, but then one of the 13 kids will be left out. That one kid would be forever alone...

What are your choices? Do you prefer marrying 2nd gen instead? Is A-rank support still adequate for that one unmarried kid?

I usually end up paring my avatar with 2nd gen character because of that dilemma.

What do you guys think?

I never recruited all the kids, but if I had and paired them all up, Brady would've been left all by his lonesome. I just felt more like putting the girls with the rest of the guys.

I never recruited all the kids, but if I had and paired them all up, Brady would've been left all by his lonesome. I just felt more like putting the girls with the rest of the guys.

My image of Brady has been that of a momma's boy, but wait... that applies to male Morgan too.

Morgan is too derpy to be left forever alone.

My image of Brady has been that of a momma's boy, but wait... that applies to male Morgan too.

Morgan is too derpy to be left forever alone.

lol, I find male Morgan to be too adorkable to be alone myself. ^^

First playthrough as female Avatar I left Brady alone, I felt bad for it too. So second playthrough, as male Avatar, Brady got Morgan and I left Severa alone. If I had the option, I'd have them all marry somebody, cause no matter who it is I feel bad that they end the game alone. Same goes for the 1st gen who don't end up with a wife (Poor Kellam...)

Ingame, I don't get all the kids. Aesthetically, I kill Tharja and thus never get Noire. When running a full team for Apo, you either marry Avatar 2nd gen or leave Lucina unpaired and then have her fight with Avatar at A using DS+ to get the same effect as an S support (there are a couple different ways to set up this workaround, but all of them involve using DS+ between a first gen unit and the unpaired 2nd gen one).

Uhn... I generally play as a female and I usually marry Brady so there's no such thing as a forever alone kid. In my very first file, where I married Gaius, I left Inigo alone.

It's clear she wants Serena/Severa though.

XD

dat Harvest Scramble convo

As to the topic, Yarne, Yarne, Yarne, because I find him insufferable, and because I honestly think the girls deserve better than him. Though when it comes down to it, I'm not that apt to pair all the kids, but if I did, Yarne would be the odd one out. (At least if I have a male Morgan; if I was running a male avatar [and thus a female Morgan], then that means I have to leave two more kids unpaired. . .)

Edited by Levant Caprice

Ooh! Ooh!

Opinion time!

But I've gotta be careful, because this is the internet!

*whispers loudly* And those aren't allowed here!

Owain and Lucina!

Yez, iss' incest, but the two areso' dorable dat I cn't resirsrt.

(Yes, it's incest, but the two are so adorable that I can't resist)

And... It's cousins. I mean, when I think of incest, I think of those... With blood-ties. Close blood ties.

But oh well.

Inigo and Severa!

Cuz' they're so dorable' as well.

Think of them, old and gray. I can only imagine Severa still nagging.

Nah and Yarne!

I dunno. The support is nice, and the two are different species... I like it. It's nice.

Brady and Kjelle!

Mr. Persistent gets Ms. Roughtn'Tough to train him, and it's nice.

It's just.

Nice. <insert smiley face here>

I'm... Forgetting one...

...Oh!

Cynthia and Gerome.

I like the first three supports. And then the final support... It's random, but at least it doesn't leave me hanging.

Plus they both have mounts!

Ssssoooo. That's a plus! <insert another face that is the smiling>

And... That's that!

All others... I feel like there's no fits for them. Especially Noire. I just... Don't see anyone that'd she'd be happy with, ya? *cough or would put up with her cough*

Edited by ~Silver

I've only ever done one file (that being my first, that I still have), where everyone was paired. Granted, I've only ever done like..... 4 completed playthroughs to begin with In that file, FeMorgan was the odd one out.

Aesthetically, I kill Tharja and thus never get Noire.

...Why? Is it out of mercy because Tharja's an abusive asshole?

Anyway, I've done this thrice, twice as FeMU and once as MaMU, and I left Gerome and then Laurent out on the first two and I left Lucina unmarried on the second one, but only because DS+ allowed her to form a formidable team with MaMU.

leaving Inigo alone just feels deliciously ironic. I haven't married all the kids in my file where I recruited all of them but I'm pretty sure if I had to pick one it'd be him just for that.

leaving Inigo alone just feels deliciously ironic. I haven't married all the kids in my file where I recruited all of them but I'm pretty sure if I had to pick one it'd be him just for that.

Gameplay-wise that's a pretty bad idea though, he's an extremely valuable and versatile unit for team-building.

Gameplay-wise that's a pretty bad idea though, he's an extremely valuable and versatile unit for team-building.

yes but please understand that my first time around I paired Frederick and Sumia because they both ride horses. I'm hardly thinking very strategically-oriented about whom I pair up with whom

Fred/Sumia is such a cute support, gameplay doesn't matter with such cuteness. 8U Generally, I left Morgan unmarried, since I'm never sure who to pair him with when I like to stick to my favorite pairings.