Which of the 13 kids do you usually leave unmarried? (If married to 1st gen)

Noah25648

I don't usually pair up any of the children, it just doesn't feel natural to me.

leaving Inigo alone just feels deliciously ironic. I haven't married all the kids in my file where I recruited all of them but I'm pretty sure if I had to pick one it'd be him just for that.

I don't find it ironic, he's a philanderer. Players don't settle down with one woman, they settle down in a bed with several at a time. I find it somewhat out of character to pair Inigo with anyone.

Severa. She deserves no one, and none of the male second gen are awful enough to deserve her.

Laurent maybe? He apparently gets off on getting yelled at.

Probably alone here, but after getting a few of her S supports, I've resolved that Nah will be the one not to get married in any and all MaMU playthroughs from here on out. Her behaviors are unsettling and rather abusive towards her partner in all the S supports of hers I've gotten, and I really only want to make happy, healthy (admittedly, "by Awakening standards") couples, so...

Severa. She deserves no one, and none of the male second gen are awful enough to deserve her.

The first part of that is similar to why I feel that Yarne will be the odd one out if I actually get to marrying the children off to each other.

Probably alone here, but after getting a few of her S supports, I've resolved that Nah will be the one not to get married in any and all MaMU playthroughs from here on out. Her behaviors are unsettling and rather abusive towards her partner in all the S supports of hers I've gotten, and I really only want to make happy, healthy (admittedly, "by Awakening standards") couples, so...

Her supports with Male Morgan are nothing short of obscenely adorable and sweet, but then, you're talking about MaMU playthroughs where you don't have Male Morgan...

Funny enough, I pair her with Inigo, and it ironically seems to turn into a pretty functional relationship, definitely one of Inigo's best options, one of like three where neither he nor his partner starts acting like a massive dick towards the end.

The only marriages I've done 2nd gen are:

Morgan-Inigo (Lissa as mother)

Brady-Severa (Frederick as father)

Yarne-Nah (Ricken as father)

Owain-Cynthia (Gaius as father)

You list two children for each pairing but the father/mother of only one each. Which is which?

I don't hate the male second gen units enough to leave them alone with her.

Otherwise, it's Morgan, because I'm an overbearing parent like that. :P:

All of them. No seriously, I don't marry any of the kids in Awakening; not to each other and not to Robin.

They're all platonic friends who have A-Supports with each other. Is a pain in the ass when multiple characters have unlocked their S-supports and I have deliberately avoid them? Oh yeah, but the epilogues make it oh-so worth it.

Epilogues from single characters sound much more canon than the married characters' do.

All of them. No seriously, I don't marry any of the kids in Awakening; not to each other and not to Robin.

They're all platonic friends who have A-Supports with each other. Is a pain in the ass when multiple characters have unlocked their S-supports and I have deliberately avoid them? Oh yeah, but the epilogues make it oh-so worth it.

Epilogues from single characters sound much more canon than the married characters' do.

Yeah, I think I sort of agree with you on that. I think it's kind of weird, as well, that every member of your army (or at least the vast majority of them) would find true love, during wartime, and with another member of that same army, and then their children would all be able to do the same.

Ironically enough, my female Morgan was the only child that wasn't married to anyone in my first playthrough. In my current playthrough, I'm hoping to get all the children married before the endgame. Here are my pairings so far:

Inigo and Severa(Because they had a dislike for Owain and Cynthia in their support conversations)

Gerome and Nah( Queen of the Wyrvern just has a nice ring to it)

Cynthia and Owain(The Heroic Duo of Legend)

• 3 months later...

I generally leave Morgan unmarried (I..kind of didn't like them my first few runs). The exception being when I married Panne, and I just had to have her and Yarne marry royal kids so that most future taguel would be born with the mark of the exalt.

But yeah, Morgan is usually my no marriage kid.