The first bachelor has come to meet his future sweetheart. Welcome to Serenes Forest speed dating, I'm not up for speed dating so you'll have to wait for others.

frabz-Fuck-this-thread-0d0a40.jpg

Wuutttttt are you doing, son! I thought I told you, no internet after 9pm!

Oh crap, sorry dad it won't happen again.

oh look its this guy again. have some integrity and stop making shit threads k

Three eligible speed daters. Have at it, unless you don't swing that way.

I was going to leave this thread alone until I saw yet another misuse of the word integrity...

or maybe how correct that word use was depends

Edited by Freohr Datia

I was going to leave this thread alone until I saw yet another misuse of the word integrity...

We've got a female, since you other guys didn't want to speed date with other men this may be your chance, but only if she is participating. If she's not then we'll have to delay it yet again.

can you hook me up with chrom

Yes I can. CHROM COME HERE!

Chrom: Please be gentle, Grima.

We've got a female, since you other guys didn't want to speed date with other men this may be your chance, but only if she is participating. If she's not then we'll have to delay it yet again.

Sorry you will have to delay again, I am not single or lonely or wanting to start another relationship

If I combined the net value of all your posts, assuming there are no negatives (which there are, so it's a pointless exercise), I might just have something I'd be prepared to shit on. Maybe.

We've got a female

realtalk if you say 'female' instead of 'woman' you've probably never actually seen a woman in three (3) years, don't hate, this is just my impartial observations

Sorry you will have to delay again, I am not single or lonely or wanting to start another relationship

That's okay, it's your decision.

oh look its this guy again. have some integrity and stop making shit threads k

I'm prettu sure this isn't against the rules.

That's okay, it's your decision.I'm prettu sure this isn't against the rules.

you might not be against the rules but it's still ethically wrong

Isnt that the whole point of FrtF?

NO.

Honestly FFTF doesn't have any sort of standards but you're literally dragging our non-existant standards through the mud right now.

Like there's nothing ethical about this. At all.

No, stop. There's nothing funny about this, it's not "cute", just... stop. Please.

dammit Taylor stop beating me to the punch

In all seriousness, though: the threads you make are... utterly without merit. At best it's attention-mongering without substance. If you want attention and you want to be liked around here:

1) Don't be a shit to other users

2) Think before you type

This is literally all it takes if you have even the most basic level of mental competence. I'm gonna assume you do!