Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bold

What do you mean? When you say "Ang", I assume you mean me, but...

In J. R. R. Tolkien's fictional world of Middle-earth, Angband (Sindarin for 'iron prison') is the name of the fortress of Melkor, constructed before the First Age, located in the Iron Mountains in the enemy's land Dor Daedeloth north of Beleriand.

or

Angband is a dungeon-crawling roguelike computer game derived from Umoria. It is based on the writings of J. R. R. Tolkien, in which Angband is the fortress of Morgoth.

there's also some turkish band but they're probably irrelevant

or

oh derp

also your name reminds me only of

zRaemJ0.png

I KNOW RIGHT

I think that's what inspired me to do it. Plus, I'm better known as Draco, sooooo

Noise_95.PNG

twewy is a fantastic game

Edited by Anguis

oh derp

I KNOW RIGHT

I think that's what inspired me to do it. Plus, I'm better known as Draco, sooooo

Noise_95.PNG

twewy is a fantastic game

That snake thing is a far more badass Avatar. I'd recommend using it immediately, Anguis

That snake thing is a far more badass Avatar. I'd recommend using it immediately, Anguis

YEAH I think so too. Maybe tomorrow or the day after that, there's a Halloween theme going on, so.

You mean the red snake-looking thing that Euklyd posted?

That's Draco Cantus, though.

The thing I posted is Anguis Cantus.

YEAH I think so too. Maybe tomorrow or the day after that, there's a Halloween theme going on, so.

You mean the red snake-looking thing that Euklyd posted?

That's Draco Cantus, though.
The thing I posted is Anguis Cantus.

They're both suitably badass, so use the one with the same name.

Hell, isn't Draco Anguis's original name before he changed it? He could always change it back and use the more impressive snake thing.

Edited by General Ciraxis

or

The roguelike. YOu got a little randomised character description on your profile;

401915cad4af05f71f75da05dbaaeec0.png

This kind of reminds me of them, just from the ... structure, of a few short, unrelated sentences.

Eh, why not I'm bored

Your favorite color is red, it represent your burning passion for love and war. You think things out, but when it comes to the acting phase, you forget. The stage is your home, at one point you believed you'd make it big in Hollywood, but now you're settling for mediocre playwright.

C-can I have one too?

:Kappa:

You encourage young children to try steroids. You take several types of them yourself, but only certain kinds of steroids. You make sure that your right arm is unmatched and superior to all other arms. You enjoy arm wrestling tournaments. Even though you take steroids, you discourage people from smoking and drinking.

Not gonna lie, this is pretty entertaining, I'd like one once you've got time

You are very bright, you always have good intentions. Although you may be physically weak and lack the skills, you love helping others. Ever since the accident, you have been having trouble living in the city, you are now taking a break in the old country side. You swore to get stronger for oni-chan, but you won't be doing it with the aid of weaponry, ever since the accident...